Frostbite

By Saki-Sensei2001

" Our words can change others but not ourselves, we pathetically need to hear them from a different mouth." A... More

Some Stuff
Dedication
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 2

44 5 22
By Saki-Sensei2001

Not HIM

I was watching the two students one was a girl and the other one was a boy....

WAIT! WHAT?

They must be friggin' kidding me right? Number 37?

Yes, you got it right, racer number 37. The boy who was glaring daggers at me the night before was now standing right there in front me in my class. Since the time I started racing I had never found a single person to coincide with me at some other place than the track but now this? What if he recognized me? Cool Artemisia he's not going to recognize you, you were completely disguised and more he knows Raven Blaze not Artemisia Frost. You just have to keep it cool and act normal to avoid suspicion that's all.

"Everyone we have got two new transfer students here." Mr. Harrison announced, "Now you two please introduce yourselves."

First spoke the girl, "Hello I'm Eva Edward, I transferred here from St. Anthony High school. Hope we get along well." She said with a small smile and Mr. Harrison asked her to sit in the middle row with Crystal Clearwater. Now was Number 37.

"Hi I am Orion Mathews; I moved to Tallahassee from Jacksonville three days ago. Let's get along and be friends." He said with a smile and my heart sank to the deepest of its depths.

No...this can't be.....His name is Orion..... No, he's not him......this is just a coincidence, just life playing some dirty trick on you Artemisia. He can't be that Orion, yes he can't be, their faces....... Their faces are different and.. voice yeah voice too... everything is different but those eyes .....No that's also a coincidence..... Don't let the same things catch up to you Artemisia .... relax... stay calm!
I was rattling inside my head.

You know what? Life is just a big ridiculous comedy. Don't forget to give it a laugh.

I laughed to myself. He had no chance of survival; he must have died after that. He was already dead by the time I got away. Yes! He's dead. The Orion Mathews I knew was dead.. I kil....

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Harrison. He has started the class. We were studying trigonometry that day. He began his babble and everyone including me followed up by taking notes.

After that came English, then Latin (yes I was studying Latin). The day went smoothly, soon it was lunch break and Orion was in every class except the Latin one.

The Biology class just ended and I went to cafeteria to eat something. Nobody joined me at lunch. Being a royalty I always stood out and the second reason was that, things happen you know.

I bought a juice can and pizza. I began eating while I thought about the next race, Demon and Mom and Dad.

Orion's POV:

When I woke up thst day I was actually pissed main reason was because of the night before. Who the hell this Raven Blaze is? I had never lost a race before and she defeated me so swiftly on my first bike race there.

I moved there, to Tallahassee, with my family three days ago. We left this city for a couple of years but we were back again.

I was enrolled at Leon High School and today's my first day. I was a second year high school student by the way. Okay so during breakfast Alex, my elder brother (he's just three years older than me), cheered me up and I drove away to my new school in good spirits. I entered my class with the teacher and introduced myself but then when I was about to go and sit with a boy named Ben, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around me and found a girl, sitting all alone in the far left corner, staring at me. But something was odd. She wasn't looking at me in a girly- girly way. She looked pissed and surprised. I felt nostalgia. Those greenish-grey eyes, I had seen them somewhere. I felt I knew her but I couldn't remember meeting her.

I walked to my seat with my head filled with confusion.

She was in every class except Spanish. It was strange to see that she sat alone in every class. She didn't talk to anybody and nobody even talked to her. Who was she? What was her deal?

During lunch break, I got along with Ben, he also introduced me to some of his other friends their names got all messed it would take time memorizing them. In cafeteria I found her sitting in a corner again all alone. I kept staring at her and realized that she was beautiful. All through my life I had never seen someone like her. Someone this perfect and someone this mysterious and lonely, well speaking of mysterious personalities I can't ignore Raven Blaze but yeah apart from that weirdo she was the one. I shifted my concentration on her again. She had black hair which were tied up in a pony tail. Her thick eyelashes and black arched eyebrows over her big almond greenish-grey eyes. The natural pink in her cheeks ( I could differentiate between the original one and the makeup ones okay?) Her pointed nose, perfect jaws and cherry lips. Slim but not flat body, curves on right points and height was almost five feet and six inches according to my calculations and experience. She was the perfect definition of HOT! Even the aura around her was nothing like you would find anywhere.

I kept staring at her. She was like a goddess, how could anyone be so perfect? I gulped.

Suddenly someone shook my shoulder and snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Ben. He looked at me with dark humor in his eyes. I raised my brows questioningly.

"You are looking the wrong way buddy, she's out of reach." He told me.

"What are you saying? Who is out of reach?" I asked him still with the haze of my mind.

"That girl over there, who's sitting alone, she's not in reach better drop your hopes now then getting hurt later." Ben explained.

"Why? Who is she? Why are you saying so? Is she taken?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Man that girl is a death trap I understand your situation. The reason why she is out of reach is first she's a royalty, sec..." He was telling me but I cut him right through it.

"She is a WHAT?" I asked totally astounded, maybe my ears heard wrong.

"A royalty, now shut up and listen" he snapped,  "Second is that every single guy you see here in this school has tried his chance on her and ended up rejected. Once a boy became a literal prick and kept following her and flirting with her." He was saying but I couldn't hold it in.

"Then what happened to him?" I asked totally curious.

"He ended up in hospital with four major and nine minor bones broken." He told me and my jaw dropped.

"There are rumors about her, people say that she's a juvenile criminal and had murdered someone and also they say that she is a psychopath. There's no doubt though that she's an odd ball." He continued, "Regardless of rumors no one has ever seen her getting in a fight or lose her cool, the boy who got injured said that he doesn't know who had beaten him, it was dark when he was attacked but still he blamed her. Beside that even in the beginning when she got bullied she used her tongue to get rid of everything. And the most important thing she's the founder of Utopia club in this school."

"Utopia club?" I asked, more curious now.

"Yes! That's a club that works for charity and also for the counseling of mentally suffering students, like high school depression or life pressure mainly everything. She does the counseling herself, people in that club really appreciate her and look up to her. It's hard to believe the rumors but one thing is for sure, she is a very strong lady, not at all the normal princess type." He told me and took a deep breath.

"You seem to have done a thorough research on her." I chuckled.

"You can't blame me, she's so mysterious." He said.

"You didn't tell me her name."

"Artemisia Frost"

"So why exactly Artemisia rejects boys, what does she say?" I asked.

"Well no one knows why? But when I asked her she simply said "I don't have time to go shitting around with assholes, you better find a person who can help you get rid of masturbation not someone who makes you jerk off only." She is cold, dude you better not involve yourself with her." He told me with a grim tone and I tried my best not to laugh.

Damn she is too savage for being a princess. I want to know her and I'll know her because I tend to do everything that I am told not to do. I had found something interesting on my first day, something worthy of my interest. I felt nostalgia when I looked at her didn't know why? I sipped my soda as I kept staring at her again, thinking of ways to reach her.

End of POV

Artemisia's POV

I ate my lunch while lost in thoughts when I felt the prick of someone's stare. I looked around and found that Orion guy staring at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. What was his deal? Last night he was staring at me and now again he was staring at ME. Have all the other girls died for him?

Wait a sec.... Don't tell me he suspected me? That's not possible, even Sherlock Holmes couldn't recognize me with that disguise. Orion Mathews huh? You remind me of him...but you are not him, you are different I can tell that. He moved his gaze away from me as soon as I looked him in the eyes. I, too, turned back to my lunch. My life just couldn't go on a straight line, could it?

After lunch other classes went by and Mr. Blake was waiting for me at the gate as I came outside to go home. He opened the back door for me, I sat down and he closed the door. He came over and sat on the driver's seat.

"To the graveyard, I want to go there first." I told him.

"Yes Miss." He said and started driving.

To be continued....

Till then stay tuned!
See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 29 34
"Your hair is full of snow," He chuckled as he looked at her, reaching out to push a strand of hair behind her ear. Some snow successfully fell off...
347K 11.5K 10
In a school for super powered, supernatural students one doesn't fit in. She comes from the most prestigious family well known for their superpowers...
242K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
201K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...