All She Wanted Was Love

由 cantbeduped

"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, so... 更多

All She Wanted Was LOVE
1: Build A Man
2: All Back
3: In My Feelings
4: I'll Hold You Down
5: Excuse Me Miss
6: Just Like A Pill
7: Sitting In My Room
8: Crush
9: It's A Vibe
10: 3 Months Later
11: Where This Love Could End Up
12: Treasure
13: Touch My Body
14: Gone
15: Birth Control & Dick Appts
16: Who Is She To You
17: Busted
18: Studio & Basic Bitches
19: Fight N Temptations
20: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
20.1: Pop Ups & Family Dinners
21: I'm Sorry
22: Can We Talk
23: The Baby Mama/Interview
24: Home Sweet Home
24.1: Home Sweet Home
25: My Brother's Keeper
26: Panic Attack
27: Enemy
27.1: Enemy
27.2: Enemy
27.3: Enemy
28: Shoulda Been There
29: Smoke N Mirrors
30: Cry Me A River
31: The Boy is Mine
32: Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
33: Friends
33.1: Friends
34: He's Mine
35: One Night Stand
36: Song Goes Off
37: Alone
38: All I Have
A/N
39: Half On A Baby
40: Lyin King
41: Caged Bird
42: God I Get It
43: Day One
44: Sometimes
45: Grass Ain't Greener
46: I Need This
46.1: I Need This
47: Free
48: Truth Is
49: Snakes
50: The Break Up
51: Backstabbers
52: Hi Daddy
53: Heartbeats & Dropping Bombs
54: I'll Be There
55: Drunk Texting
55.1: Drunk Texting
56: Before the Storm
56.1: Before the Storm
57: Please Me
58: Family & Friends Day
60: Cat and Mouse
61: Order of Operation
62: Man to Man
63: Press
63.1: Press
64: Baggage
64.1: Baggage
65: False Friends
65.1: False Friends
66: What Have I Done
67: Mourning
68: Birthday Madness
69: First Date
69.1: First Dates
70: First Date 2nd Day Surprises
70.1 First Date 2nd Day Surprises
71: Dinner w/ the Brewster's
72: Inner Demons
72.1: Inner Demons
73: Are You In
74: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
74.1: Baby Shower/Gender Reveal
75: Catch Up
75.1: Catch Up
76: Slaughter House
76.1: Slaughter House
Read Me!
77: Princess Triple B on Board
77.1: Princess Triple B on Board
78: Daddy Daughter Day
78.1: Daddy Daughter Day
79: Bring Me to Life
79.1: Bring Me to Life
80: The Listening Party
80.1: The Listening Party
🛑ATTENTION🛑
It's Out‼️

59: Blended Family

9K 477 780
由 cantbeduped

Chapter 59: Blended Family
Dave

BLENDED FAMILIES
Woven together by choice
Strengthened together by love
Tested by everything
And each uniquely ours
[Author Unknown]

Dave abruptly stood up and looked at April confused. He was trying to register what she had just said because he couldn't have heard right. He couldn't have. His woman was not sitting here telling him that she was actually pregnant by another nigga. Dave stood still and eyed her from top to bottom taking her all in examining every last one of her features making a pit stop at her stomach. It was still flat so he knew she wasn't far along. This shit was fresh, fresh.

"Repeat that" he asked trying to keep calm as he clenched and unclenched his fist trying hard not to blow up on her.

"I'm pregnant" April hesitantly repeated and took a few deep breaths looking like she was two seconds away from running the hell out of dodge. He couldn't blame her if her ass took off running because he was about to lose his shit.

"And Chris is ya baby daddy" he raised a questioning brow as he mugged her. He knew it was some funny shit going on between the two of them but he never in a million years expected this outcome. He figured maybe Chris was still trying to shoot his shot but he never would've guessed he actually shot up the club instead.

"Yes" April nodded her head. "Before you jump to conclusions I literally just found out and wanted to keep it to myself until I made three months. I didn't want to jinx my baby" she said as her eyes teared up. He didn't want her to cry but this shit was blowing his mind. He felt like she should've been told him regardless of when she found out. She should've told him that it was a possibility from the jump so he would've known how to react during this very moment.

"So yesterday when I was telling you what the fuck was going on in my life you couldn't tell me what was going on in yours" Dave snapped feeling betrayed. April was never one to keep secrets especially not from him so he definitely wasn't feeling it.

"I wanted to tell you believe me I did but I didn't want to chance it"

"Ya pregnant by another nigga and you wore that lingerie around me last night like I could've fucked yet I'm the one on probation. What the fuck is wrong with you" Dave damn near shouted mad as hell in his feelings. April just sat there with her eyes on his not really knowing what to say or do at the moment.

"Can we take this upstairs? Kiari is still sleeping" she asked as she cautiously stood up.

"Bring ya ass" Dave stormed out of the living room and went straight upstairs to her bedroom with April right behind him.

"David I'm sorry" she said as she stood in front of him as her eyes danced over him and around the room. "But I'm a need you to stop talking to me like you done lost ya fuckin mind. I'm not a fuckin child" she fumed and rolled her eyes. At the moment he could care less if she had an attitude, rolled her eyes, or stomped her feet.

"I expected more from you. I know when I ask you shit you always give me the real but to do some shit like this blows my fuckin mind. I asked you twice bout you and Chris and you downplayed that shit like it was nothing. I know I can't be mad that ya carrying another niggas baby because we weren't fucking around but you had ample time to tell me. You got me in here looking and feeling stupid" he said angrily as he grilled her. She had him hot and feeling some type of way.

"You fucked that nigga and let him get you pregnant. What the fuck happened to birth control and condoms? Did you even make sure the nigga was clean or because he was ya first love you let him do as he pleased. He just went all in my shit and shot my club up" Dave just kept sounding off on her. His emotions were getting the best of him. If he hadn't been so pissed off he wouldn't have said most of the shit he said but he was blinded by him emotions.

April looked at him and lost it as she stepped closer to him and pointed her finger at him. "See this right here is not what we're gonna do! I understand ya in ya feelings but I've only known for a week myself but don't make it seem like I was in the wrong for fuckin someone else or I'm just out here not protecting myself. I may have not been on birth control because I had no reason to be. I wasn't dating anyone but I damn sure made sure he was strapped up. I'm not a child and I damn sure ain't ya child or some hot tail ass bitch out here fuckin around so don't come at me like that. You know me and you know I don't move like that. I'm not out here throwing my ass in a circle and letting niggas shoot up my club" April said highly pissed feeling a bit disrespected that he would come at her like that.

Dave bypassed everything she said. It was going in one ear and right out the other. It was like he just couldn't compute and all systems failed. "When did this happen and how far along are you" he asked as his eyes pierced through hers. This was some bullshit he was definitely disappointed in her.
It wasn't because she was pregnant but the fact that she could've told him what it was even though he was hurt that she was pregnant by someone else.

April looked at him and shook her head. "New Years and I'm two months" she replied keeping eye contact.

"And when I asked you did I need to be worried bout this nigga you basically lied to my fuckin face" he wiped his hands over his face pissed as hell and moved across the room not wanting to be close to April at the moment. He felt like someone had stolen a piece of his treasure. It felt like he had left his treasure chest open, walked away thinking it was safe, and someone stole the most rarest diamond or ruby out of the chest and there was no way in hell he was going to get it back.

"Like I said me and Chris hooked up one time and that was on New Years. I found out last Sunday and went to the doctor Friday and she confirmed it. I didn't lie to you when I said I'm not checking for Chris because I'm not. I don't want to be with him nor do I love him in that manner or am I in love with him. It was simply a one night stand and now we're both dealing with the consequences. The man I want, the man I love, and the man I'm in love with is standing right before my eyes" April spoke with conviction and kept her eyes on him while he did the same. He knew she was keeping eye contact because she wanted him to know that she wasn't lying. Her words rang true.

Dave knew she was telling the truth but damn he wasn't expecting a bomb like this. He felt like Chris had crushed his dreams. "That's supposed to be my baby" Dave said and chuckled as he paced back and forth. "Guess this explains what's so different bout you. The glow, how you threw up the other day, and how ya appetite changed up. Guess I know the real reason why ya ass looks the way it does. I don't know why I didn't put two and two together" he said and sighed in disbelief mad at himself at this point. He saw all the signs and because it was April he ignored them. "Chris done came and snatched away something that I wanted to give you" Dave said sounding so hurt and he was. When he saw his family and his next child he saw it with April but her next child wouldn't be by him.

April looked at him and sighed. She knew he was hurt and she was mad that she was the one to hurt him. It was never her intentions to hurt him at all. It was just the way the cookie crumbled. "Look I understand that this might be too much of a pill to swallow but I want this with you yet I won't beg you to stay if this is too much for you or something you don't want to participate in. I really don't expect you to stick around no matter how much I want you by my side. So if you don't think this is for you then I understand if you don't want to try us again. I'll respect ya wishes and you can do as you please and let me go. I lost one baby I don't want to lose another one. I'm honestly excited. I'm happy and I'm in love with my baby already" April honestly admitted.

"I don't want someone walking in and out of me and my child's life or for you to love her any less because she didn't come from you. So again if this isn't what you want I truly understand and we can end this before we even start" April said while nervously playing with her hands as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes.

Dave sighed and moved closer to her. He loved and was in love with this woman deeply in love with her. She was where he wanted to be and she was home. Wherever she was he wanted to be but could he really swallow this big of a pill. He was a package deal when he met her and April had no kids. Now she was pregnant fresh as hell pregnant at that. Could he really see himself doing this shit with her? Could he really stick around and watch her go through the motions, the changes, watch her stomach grow, and feel the baby kicking about when the baby didn't belong to him? Could he really help raise another niggas baby and have that same nigga around 24/7. Dave didn't know if he could.

"And ya sure you and Chris are over and done with" he questioned again. He needed assurance. If she was in love or wanted to be with Chris or wanted to have this family life with him then there was no point in staying. Dave was mad that he even had to question and talk to her about this nigga to begin with.

"I'm absolutely positive a 100% positive. I don't want to be with Chris. I just want him to be there for our child and that's it. He even knows that I'm stuck on you. He knows his place in my life and wants what's best for me. He just wants me to be happy and be there for his child"

"So that's why that nigga was at ya crib last night" he questioned and took a seat on the couch that was in her bedroom as he calmed down a bit.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I had my first appointment the day before yesterday and he wanted to be there. I wanted him to be there. We had some shit to discuss so he stayed for a few days" April replied as she took a seat on the other end of the couch. Dave knew she was giving him space and he was thankful for that.

Dave nodded his head. He knew her and Chris had a lot to talk about. One there was now a baby involved and two he lived in LA. "Can I" Dave glanced at her and down at her stomach. He didn't know why he wanted to touch it or maybe he thought feeling her stomach would make it realer for him because he still couldn't believe that this shit was real. He felt like he was having a bad dream.

April shook her head nervously. "Sure but there isn't anything there, yet"

"Two months" he said in a questioning tone as he moved closer to her then slipped his hand under her shirt and rubbed her still flat stomach causing April to give him a small smile.

"Yes two months"

"So this is why Chris has been hitting you up"

"You do know that we're friends right. We talk and text often and I treat his child like she's my own so we're always in contact but now he does call more often to check up on me and the baby" April answered honestly.

"As long as he knows his fuckin place I guess it is what it is" he said as he continued to mindlessly rub her stomach. "I can't lie this is gonna take some time to get used to. I wasn't expecting this shit at all. Then again I can't really be mad because I was playing house as you'd say and you were free to do whatever you pleased. If I wasn't this wouldn't have happened but I have no choice but to live with it. I let you walk away once and that was one time too many. I ain't letting ya ass go" He looked down as April beamed up at him. This was going to be one hell of a ride but he was down for it. He had no choice but to if he wanted to be in her life.

April looked at him and sighed as she fiddled with her hand yet again. He knew she was nervous. "Please keep this to ya self. I still haven't told Alaina and I still don't want to jinx it before I make three months. This baby means the world to me. I know she can't replace her brother but this is my surprise miracle baby and my second chance at really being a mother"

"I got ya ma ya secret is safe with me" he kissed her forehead. No matter how he felt he was going to keep her secret until she was ready to let people know the news. "Don't get mad I did want to ask you if you could get pregnant you know for future references. The way Agnes been talking shit made it seem like you couldn't" he said hesitantly. He knew this was a sensitive topic for her.

April rolled her eyes so hard Dave was expecting those shits fall out of her sockets and land in her lap. "Yes I can get pregnant and yes I can carry a baby full term. I had a lot going on the first time around and a few complications but I'm good and healthy and so is my baby. The snake told the mutt a half ass story" April said and smacked her lips pissed.

"I figured that. I guess we're really on our blended family shit. We're having a baby" he chuckled still trying to process the situation that he was now in. He already had a toddler of his own and if he stayed with April he'd have to be there to help raise hers but could he really be there.

April laughed a little. "You took it way better than I expected even though you did talk to me like you were crazy. I was bout to whoop ya ass in here for the disrespectful shit that crept out ya mouth" she smacked her lips again. He knew he had said some shit but he was caught off guard and this shit was still a lot to deal with. He never saw himself being in this type of situation when it came to being with April. "I had to tell you though. I felt like I was keeping secrets from you but you were asking if I was ready to embrace Lil Miss Pretty and I felt like this was the perfect time to tell you. I never want you to think that I'm keeping secrets or have you questioning how I feel bout you when all I want is you"

"First off sorry for the disrespect. I'm just in my feelings right now and I know that's no excuse but I'm sorry" he said sincerely. "But I'm here to stay those months without you wasn't the wave so I'll be damn to let you escape again. I told myself if I had the chance to get you back then there was no way out it was either in or in it ain't no out and I'm staying so I'm in. I just gotta get use to this. Just as long as Chris knows his place and he ain't on no sucka shit I'm good"

"You'd be surprised Chris is actually team Dave" April looked at him. "Yesterday when shit was going down he was telling me to hit you up and see if you could stay the night with me just to make sure I was good and calm. He knows what it is and he respects it"

Dave nodded. "Good I'm glad he knows what the fuck it is because I don't have time for the bullshit" he mugged her.

"Boy bye he ain't worried bout you" April said then looked up at him and sighed. Dave knew she doubted him and he couldn't fault her for thinking so. "Listen Dave you really don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know you may be disappointed in the situation and maybe even disappointed in me but these chains of events in my life I wouldn't change for the world. I called it quits and you let me leave but at the end of the day we're both at fault because we both didn't fight for what we wanted no matter what. But if I never left I'd a never slept with Chris or ended up pregnant with my lil bundle of joy. Let alone you'd a never went back to Millie and finally realized that she's not who you wanted or portrayed herself to be. Without Millie's bullshit I probably would've never known that a bitch I called my sister and best friend really wasn't who I thought she was as well" April said and took a deep breath.

"Just like if I never went to Jamaica and experienced the life changing events that I did I'd still be lost because yes I might've looked like I was all put together but I was lost. I found myself again. I remembered who I am. I realized what I wanted out of life and what I couldn't have. I did things that were new. I talked to an old friend that once knew me and he woke me up fully and gave me exactly what I needed which was clarity"

Dave kept his eyes and ears focused on April and he listened carefully to what she was saying. He had always known that her going to Jamaica had been for a bigger purpose and now she was fully and finally letting him in.

"I finally understand that nothing is meant to be perfect and things will happen regardless if ya in a good or bad place. I realized that without you isn't where I want to be but I would be good with or without you. That same old friend reminded me that I needed to shine like the diamond that I am and guess what. I shine brightly everyday no matter what I'm going through. There's no more running away for me. You can't and I won't allow you to push me away but I can't and won't beg you stay. So if you feel like you can't accept this then I'm ok and I. Will. Be. Ok. It will take me some time but I will always bounce back because it's what I do best when my backs against the wall"

By now Dave knew that she was telling him that he didn't have sugar coat shit for her. If he couldn't handle what was going on she'd be upset but would understand nonetheless if he chose to not to stick around because at the end of the day this picture was bigger than he could've ever imagined it to be. Her baby was now priority number one and he respected it and understood exactly where she was coming from.

April grabbed his hand cupping it into hers and intertwined their fingers. "I chose you today. I'll chose you tomorrow and I'll chose you for the rest of my life but if you can't accept this I understand. It's a lot to soak in that the one you love and want to build with is pregnant but she's not pregnant by you. It's a hard pill to swallow but just remember that I wasn't with you when my baby was created and you were at home with ya own baby and her mother trying to fix your broken home. Remember that I accepted ya child without a second thought. So if you need to and I know you do I'll let you stew and be in ya feelings because ya human and have every right to be. But let me know will you stay or go because I'm ready to ride this out with you" she paused and took a deep breath as she mindlessly ran her thumb across Dave's hand.

"You don't have to choose today I'll give you some time to think bout it. A blended family is what we could be and perfect in our own right. I accept yours so I hope you can accept mines. I love you and all of you. I wouldn't picture this family life without anybody but you. I want what you want. I want to wake up to you. I want to fall asleep next to you. I want more family days like this with you. So I'll give you this time to think this through so just remember if this shit fails that I love you and I respect whatever you choose to do"

When she put it like that Dave knew he wasn't going anywhere. Yea he was pissed and yes he thought the baby should've been his but shit happens but he was here to stay. He'd be a fool to let her leave or walk out on her when all he wanted was her and this family life.

Dave took a deep breath and pulled her into his lap and cupped her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Is there anything else I should know" he raised his brow. This was the chance she needed to tell him any and everything and put all of her cards on the table. She had already poured out her heart but Dave needed to know everything that was going on so he could be well prepared and in the know. He didn't want to be left out on anything going on with her.

April nodded her head and looked up at him. "I'm moving back to LA once I have the baby and she's old enough to travel. I'll be selling my house and starting a new. I'm bout to start looking for a house and getting everything in order. I'll be working back out of my LA office"

Dave took his hand from hers and wiped his hands over his face. Now that right there he didn't know what to do or how to go about it. It wasn't so much the moving situation that bothered him but the fact that Millie would be against it no matter how much she didn't fuck with Kairi. She was already causing all types of hell so he knew she'd really be on her shit if he up'd and moved states away.

"Honestly I don't mind moving and going through the process of looking for houses together. LA would definitely be a good move but I can't take Lil Butt away from her mother no matter how trifling she is. Millie isn't going to let me up and leave states away with Kairi. Then again she only has her on the weekends I'd have to fly back and forth every week. That might be too much for Lil Butt to handle" Dave said and sighed. He'd love to move to LA and start fresh with her. He could see them house shopping together, making sure they had enough room for everything they needed including an in home studio. He could see them decorating and painting rooms and setting up Kairi's bedroom like a true family would. This is what he wanted with her but he knew it would be difficult.

April nodded her head in understanding. "Of course I understand. I don't like Agnes but I wouldn't want to take lil mama away from her mother either. I know kids love their parents no matter what so I don't want to come in between that. You do what you have to do and what works for ya situation"

"I'm not trying to let you go either. A nigga knows I'm still on probation but ya mines and I don't want to be with anyone else. I'm too old to be bouncing from chick to chick. I don't want Lil Butt to see all that. I still want her to be in a two parent household and I see that with you. We'd be a blended family but we'd still be a family. Being with Millie I realized what I want even more and she ain't it. She was never it"

"We'll make it work. We'll find a way. If we really want this to work it'll be a lil bumpy but it'll eventually work out for the best. Since I've been in Jamaica I try not to dwell on things I can't control anymore and let God work them out so that's what we'll do. We'll put it in God's hands and wait for our blessing. We done been through some shit together and a part. If we weather this storm we'll come out rainbows and sunshine with two beautiful kids and a happy family" She looked at him and smiled.

"Say less ma say less" he kissed her forehead again. This is why he was so in love with her. April always saw the light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dark shit seemed to be. "But uh in the future do you think you got room for one or two more of these" he asked nervously and softly tapped her stomach. He wanted to know if he still had a chance at making their own baby with both of their blood and both of their features. He wanted her to have a special part of him and he wanted the same from her.

April smiled. "Of course but I'd like to have a ring on my finger the next go around. I don't want to be just another baby mama" she winked at him and wiggled her ring finger.

"I gotchu ma" he smiled back at her.

"Are you completely sure bout all this though? This is a lot to take on and Chris will be around often. Speaking of Chris he'll be here this weekend along with Thing 2 and August. They'll be staying here. They're coming so daddy and I can fill them in on what's going on and Chris is also coming to check up on me so I'm giving you a heads up. But I'm here for it if you are and I got lil mama. That's something you don't have to worry bout or question. You can walk out right now and I'd still be there for lil mama"

"I can't even lie to you this shit is gonna be on my mind for some time but I'm here to stay. You got mines and I got yours"

"Heard ju"

Dave looked at her and laughed. "I'm bout to be step daddy of the year"

April looked at him and bust out laughing. "Guess we on our step mommy and step daddy shit even though I don't like the word step but it is what it is"

"I still can't believe ya pregnant. I should've figured it out. The signs were all there. Guess it won't be real until you start showing"

April picked up her phone, unlocked it, went to her photo album, and played the video of the baby's heartbeat. She couldn't help but smile as she listened to it again. It was literally music to her ears. The way she beamed and her eyes glossed with unshed tears Dave knew just how important this was for her. He understood why she didn't mention it from jump and he couldn't fault her. She was really scared that something might happen to her child.

"That's my lil seedling. I know things didn't turn out how I expected and it's a lil complicated but this, this right here is my second chance. I get to be a mommy again. I'm healthy, my minds right, my head is clear and most importantly my baby is healthy. All I need to do is get rid of ya mutt and the snake and I'll be a 100%. I just want a happy, healthy, and successful pregnancy with no drama and be with the man that I love whose currently on probation and taking advantage of the situation" she said and cleared her throat. "And I can't forget bout my baby Ro and my new lil mama" April said and smiled.

Dave couldn't help but smile. April's smile alone was contagious but he was smiling because she was fully accepting his daughter. "Say less we're all gonna make sure that you stay happy, healthy, and the baby we'll be the same" he said as he planted a kiss on her temple. "You know it's only right that you let me take you out this Friday. It'll make me feel better and from there we can talk bout you and ya probation because I'm not the only one who needs to be on it. You require things from me and I require certain things from you. Not to mention a nigga still can't get his dick wet. I can't be in the club when it's already occupied by someone else. That means ya out of commission for what seven months and an additional six weeks. So yea we gotta talk bout ya probation" and he was dead ass serious. If he was going to be on probation so was she.

April looked at him and laughed. "So that's how we doing shit now ya gonna use this against me. Ya really tryna milk and take advantage of the situation"

"I'm just tryna get in where I fit in. Besides you said I got some ass to kiss and some wining and dining to do. So the way I see it you do too"

"That you do and I guess I can listen to what ya probation requirements are. It's only right. Any, who are you guys staying for dinner or what"

"You already know! Besides I don't think Lil Butt is gonna want to leave you. Once she feels the vibe and she gets attached that's it" he smiled thinking about how much Kairi had opened up to April and really enjoyed her-self.

"Well on that case dinner is on you tonight and me and lil mama got dessert"

"Fine by me"

"Now let's head back downstairs to check on lil mama"

"Bet"

"Daddy...Miss April" Kairi called out as soon as they made it back downstairs.

"Welp my new lil baby done called me. I gots to go" April said and smiled making her way to the living room.

"You ain't bout to steal my baby" Dave mugged her but he was happy that April was on board. He wanted Kairi to experience what a happy and healthy family looked like and how she should be treated every day. She deserved someone who would love and care for her with no strings attached and for him April was the perfect person. He knew she would love her unconditionally no matter how much she despised Millie. Dave knew April wouldn't dare take that out on Kairi. She would treat her just like a mother would treat their child.

"Too late" April stuck out her tongue and reached Kairi first. "Hey Lil Mama did you have a good nap" April asked as she took a seat down beside her and scooped her up placing her in her lap.

As soon as she was in April's lap Kairi nestled right into her and laid her head on her chest and sighed in contentment just like she did with Dave. She never once did that shit with Millie. This was the moment Dave craved for. This was the moment that sealed the deal for him. Taking out his phone he went to his camera and snapped a picture of the precious moment.

"Yes" Kairi nodded and wiped her hand over her eyes.

"No hi daddy" Dave pouted and took a seat beside them.

Kairi looked at Dave and smiled. "Hi daddy"

"Hi my Lil Butt" he said smiling back at her.

Life couldn't get any better than this. He had his baby girl, his woman, and of course her well now their little seedling. Damn this was going to be a big ass adjustment for him but he knew if he truly wanted and loved April that he would have to love all of her even if she was now a package deal. Besides the baby didn't ask to be here and he knew how much this child meant to April so he couldn't really be that mad about it. He had talked about being a blended family and now he was getting just what he asked for and at least this time he would be creating a family with the woman he actually loved and cared for.

With April being pregnant he had to be in on whatever plan she, Ian, and the rest of her family had going on. He had to make sure she was safe at all times. Dave also knew he was going to have to talk to Chris. He needed to see what his true intentions were with April and father to father he knew Chris would want to know what his intentions were as well because no real nigga wanted a nigga in and out of their child's life. Either way they needed to talk.

"Come on lil mama let's get you a snack"

Dave looked at April giving her the 'I wish you would face'. "I got her" Dave said as he got up and picked up Kairi.

"You do know I'm not disabled right" April said as they all walked into the kitchen.

"I know that but you can't be doing any heavy lifting either"

April raised her hands surrendering. He knew she wasn't going to argue with him. This was going to be one hell of a bumpy ride for them but he couldn't picture doing it with anybody else. Dave also knew he was going to have to really sit back and soak all of this in. He had some adjusting to do but he knew that April was well worth it. He could search far and wide and around the world and he knew no one would complete him the way April did. April was his person.

_________________________________________
-Happy Reading I hope you guys enjoy 😊
-Welp you can dry your eyes ladies Papi is here to stay😍👀
-They're both here for their blended family and willing to work shit out. He just has to wrap his head around what's going on and really soak it in.
-With everything that's going on can they really make it work🤔
-And how do you think this talk with Chris is going to go because yes they do need to talk 🤔
-Talk to me how are you guys feeling about what's going on🤔
-Any, who y'all know the routine. Sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading and not commenting no problem don't forget to color the ⭐️ please and thank you 🥰

🛑SISSSSSSSSS WE MADE IT PASS 100K‼️‼️‼️‼️ Thanks for commenting, reading, & voting. I truly appreciate it 🥰

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
563K 20.5K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...
329K 18K 67
Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go the wrong way. In April's case God gave...
50.9K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...