Change || NejiTen, GaaHina

By _hilovefood

Tenten is the Captain of the girls soccer team. She is respected and admired by everyone in school, whether i... More

First Day
Uneventful
Weird

Good Morning!!

232 10 1
By _hilovefood

A cherry blossom tree blew in the warm spring breeze. Night had fallen and it was a peaceful night...

If you weren't at the soccer game that is.

A brunette with two buns in her hair smirked. She could feel the adrenaline in her veins as she ran searching for a pair of lavender eyes on the field.

Her dirty dark blue soccer uniform now covered in dirt and a smile on her face as sweat rolled down her cheeks.

'Come on Hina.' Tenten thought to herself as she looked from left to right. 'Where are you?'

With only 10 seconds on the clock, she had finally found her dark haired friend. She was currently busy keeping the ball close to her, away from the other team.

"Hina!!"

Tenten shouted and saw Hinata find her way away from the other team and she smiled, knowing what was to come.

7 seconds.

Tenten watched as the ball was sent flying her direction as the other's in the line of fire ducked at the incoming danger.

'She always did have a strong kick.' Tenten thought as she shook her head still smiling.

5 seconds.

Tenten saw the white and black soccer ball a few inches away from her and sent a spinning kick in the direction of the goal.

3 seconds.

The goalie who had short brown hair reached out to grab the ball but missed by just a few centimeters.

The clock sounded and the next thing Tenten knew was the sound of a cheering crowd and being enveloped in a warm hug by Hinata.

"We won!!" The two girls shouted with joy as they hugged one another.

But the moment was interrupted when Tenten felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see the face of Neji Hyuga and she smiled.

He smiled a true genuine smile and placed his hand on her cheek. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as their lips were just a few centimeters away from each other.

Tenten jumped as she felt something wet and cold covering her. She snapped her head towards the sound of someone laughing.

A young girl with long dark brown hair and lavender eyes held her stomach as she laughed at Tenten. Standing by a black desk that held two bowls of water.

"Hanabi!!" Tenten shouted while said girl just smiled innocently.

"Yes?" Hanabi asked smiling as she examined her manicured nails. Wrong move.

In a flash she was soacked with cold water and an angry Tenten looming over her. She looked up and gulped.

"Someone help me!!"

   ###########################

Hinata fluttered her pearl like eyes open, immediately regretting it as she was blinded by rays of sunshine.

She cursed the sun's very existence as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Running a hand through her already messy dark blue hair, she yawned stretching in a cat like manner.

She searched under her pillow for her phone finding it the time read 7:30 a.m. Just an hour until school starts. Hinata groaned, swinging her pale legs over the side of her bed and padded off to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Hinata sat at her vanity brushing her damp hair, wrapped in a robe. When she finished she picked up her uniform and shrugged as she began to change.

The uniform for Konoha High consisted of a royal blue mini box pleated skirt with a white elbow length shirt. Hinata looked herself in the mirror and nodded, grabbing her silver cresent moon star necklace with crystals embroidered in it.

She smiled to herself, looking out her open window as the wind blew.

"Someone help me!!"

Hinata tilted her head in confusion. 'What's Hanabi doing here?" She asked herself then heard the sound of stuff being thrown down the stairs.

She groaned annoyed and headed out of her room.

When she went out her room she saw a woman with chocolate brown hair yawning as she gave Hinata a questioning look. Hinata shrugged and they turned towards the archway and listened to the apparent battle upstairs.

There were kunai, books and water on the floor, as well as other harmful things you would find in a home.

Tenten's mother, Shizuko, turned to Hinata who was still staring at the stairs. She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

Hearing two people tumble down the stairs she sighed and saw the two girls in a heated argument.

"Alright you get Tenten I'll get Hanabi." Shizuko said to Hinata who nodded.

       ######################

Minutes later, Hanabi and Tenten glared at each other as they sat on the couch in the living room while Hinata checked over them. Shizuko stared the two down causing them to squirm guiltily. Looking anywhere but at the intimidating woman.

They both sported a few scratches and bruises but nothing too harmful.

Tenten rubbed her shoulder, a habit she had whenever she felt bad or nervous, while Hanabi tugged guiltily on a strand of her long dark brown hair. But this didn't stop them from glaring daggers at each other.

"What were you two thinking?"

As if an ON button was pressed the two began shouting simultaneously with hand movements to support their claims. This went on for a few seconds to which, the two didn't notice the pulsing vein appearing in Hinata's forehead.

Shizuko stepped back. She knew that Hinata was as sweet as her deceased mother but she had her father's temper when angered.

"Enough!!" Hinata shouted causing the two girls to meet Hinata's unnatural lavender colored eyes ablaze with anger and disappointment.

"I don't need to know just what the hell happened up there." Hinata began, "You two need to stop fighting. It's too early for this shit."

"Language." Shizuko scolded and the Hinata gave her an apologetic look.

"Hanabi why would you throw water on Tenten, and try to cut her hair?" Hinata said glaring at her younger sistet who was going to retaliate. But was interrupted by Tenten.

"She tried to what?!" Tenten screeched and turned to Hanabi a glare on her face. Hanabi who was holding scissors glared back at her.

"Enough you two." Shizuko said and continued for Hinata. "Hanabi you can't just going around waking people up like that and trying to cut people's hair when they upset you."

"B-But-" Hanabi began but was shut up by a look from Shizuko. Tenten gave Hanabi a smug look which didn't go unnoticed by Hinata or Shizuko.

"And you!" Hinata said pointing an accusing finger at her. "You can't just go around throwing kunai among others! Not to mention at each other. You could've killed Hanabi."

Hinata the punctuated her words by adding a harsh poke to a bruise on Tenten's shoulder. Causing the brunette to yelp.

"Hanabi?" Shizuko asked the young girl,  earning a hum in response. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Hanabi's eyes widen in realization and she jumps. "I'm late!! Nii-san's gonna kill me!!" She began, grabbing an apple from the counter slamming the door.

"Hinata your math book is on the table. Bye!!"

Then she was gone leaving the three confused.

Shizuko sighed turning back to the three girls.

"I'm going to sleep." She said with an exhausted yawn. "Don't be late for school girls."

Hinata and Tenten turned to each other and shrugged, parting ways back to their own rooms.

      ########################

Author's Note

New Book!!

What'd you guys think. I know pretty short, but the chapters in the future should be alot longer.

Nothing really happened for them today except for there morning.

Any Questions?

Vote and Comment!!

Goodbye my lovely readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
203K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...