Watch The Throne (Urban)

By LexTheAuthor

Sequel to Blood Line. "I love you more than Ive ever loved something and as much as it hurts to say goodbye... More

Chapter One [Welcome back]
Chapter Two [Crash Into You]
Family Tree.
Chapter Three [Unconditional Love]
Chapter Four [Determined]
Chapter Five [Growing Pains]
Chapter Six [The Truth Part One]
Chapter Seven [The Truth Part Two]
Chapter Eight [Dad & Jade]
Chapter Nine [Boo'd up & Slackin]
Chapter Ten [Hurt Feelings]
Chapter Eleven [Starting Fresh]
Chapter Twelve - Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]
Chapter Fourteen [Words Hurt]
Chapter Fifteen- [Caught Slipping]
Chapter Sixteen [Turf War]
Chapter Seventeen [Realizations]
Chapter Eighteen [No Matter What]
Chapter Nineteen [Future King and Queen?]
Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]
Chapter Twenty One [The Start of Something]
Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]
Chapter Twenty Three [Boiling Point]
Chapter Twenty Four [Fate]
Chapter Twenty Five [Hate That I Like You]
Chapter Twenty Six [Being Honest]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Ghost From The Past]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Strike One]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Reality]
Chapter Thirty [Cause & Effect]
Chapter Thirty One [Emotions]
Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]
Chapter Thirty Three [Forever Young]
Chapter Thirty Four [The begining of The End]
Chapter Thirty Five [Breaking Point]
Chapter Thirty Six [From Boys to Men]
Chapter Thirty Seven [Worthy]
Chapter Thirty Eight [Karma Part One]
Third Book is posted.

Chapter Thirty Nine [Karma Part Two]

118K 5.2K 7.5K
By LexTheAuthor

C A L V I N

We hung Cali up naked like a display case and Eli and I stood around him in the same bloody clothes from the night before after not getting any sleep. He stared at us with a swollen face and continued to breath deeply and beg us to spare him making me laugh, I'd reached my level of insanity and I don't think it was possible to go back.

His blood continued to drip from his body as Alijah walked in looking tired with different clothes on after she showered and she was soon followed by Elias.

"Who wanna go first?" I asked looking around at all of them and Alijah raised her hand stepping forward eying him angrily. She walked around his body in a circle trying to figure out what she wanted to do to him before smiling and walking over to the table containing gloves putting them on her hands.

"I told you I was coming back for you and what did I say would happen?" She asked and his eyes got wide as he tried to squirm out of the chains but it wasn't helping him any.

She smiled and walked over and began to cut his dick off as all of us looked away and gag. Cali let out a real high pitched scream of complete and utter terror and pain, I'd never heard that noise before and I hoped that I never heard it again as long as I live.

"Ha your names Julian, more like Juliana bitch" she mumbled throwing his male parts in the trash and I shook my head feels a shiver go down my spine.

I took the knife from her and looked at the tattoo on his rib that said loyalty and stabbed him in his rib cage being sure to twist the knife and stab him repeatedly until he couldn't scream or cry anymore.

"We gotta make this shit fast he's dying" I laughed passing the knife to Eli who smirked before slitting his through. Blood began pouring from his body to the point where he was very near death but still squirming around when we handed the knife to Elias.

"Lower him down to the ground, I gotta do this for T even though what he did was stupid" Elias said and Eli and I both made the chains come down lower and I watched Elias stab him in the back of the head were the neck and lower part of your head meet.

The other side of the blade came out of the other part of his neck and he pulled it out and Cali's lifeless body sunk to the ground in a pile of blood. We all looked at him for a second before I walked over grabbing the gasoline and poured it all over his body as everyone put masks on to cover the smell.

We backed close to the door and I dropped a match in his body watching him engulf in flames. I knew it wasn't just his body being burnt in the fire, a part of who I was was leaving with him and I didn't want it to ever come back.

"This shit finally over, man" Eli said leaning on my shoulder. I looked at him as he bit his bottom lip to keep from crying and than it all clicked. He didn't have any family anymore, he had other siblings he barely knew but Rome, his mom and his dad were dead.

I draped my arm over his shoulder as we all walked out of the room with Cali's burning body leaving the clean up crew to handle the rest of it.

Our trap house was empty and I glanced at my father as he sat quietly like he had a lot on his mind.

"Y'all go check on everybody in the hospital, I'll meet you there" I said and they nodded as the three of them disappear out the door. I walked over to my father taking a seat next to him and he glanced at me with a smirk.

"That crew you got ain't nothing to fuck with, your friends took out more people than these grown ass men did" he said looking at his phone that read 7:36am. It felt like I was forgetting something today but I couldn't remember.

"Why you look so sad and depressed, we just handled business and took out the competition everything can go back to normal" I tell him and he laughed.

"The only two niggas I fuck with are out the game, I'm tired Cal I'm done with all this and at exactly 12:00pm police are going to storm in here and arrest me on murder and drug chargers" he said calmly and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Than what the fuck we still sitting here for? Let's go!" I said standing and he grabbed my arm pulling me back down.

"Just face it Cal I'm hardheaded I don't wanna hustle anymore I'm tired of it, but the only way I'll stop is if I can't do it and I think Prison would be good for me at least for a little while. When I get bored I'll pay my way out it ain't nothing" he shrugged laughing and I sighed taking a deep breath.

"What am I suppose to do with out you around all the time, I come to you for guidance and I need you around I can't do this with out you. Maybe I'm not street enough for this and then I'll fuck up and disappoint you and I don't wanna do that" I said feeling myself tear up.

"Stop overthinking everything, I'm going to prison not dying I'll write to you all the fucking time you can come and visit when you can and I'll call you every chance I get to annoy your lame ass. Ion think it's possible for you to disappoint me I think last night and this morning you showed your leadership skills and your crew showed they wouldn't just leave you hanging" He said and I nodded drying my eyes.

I leaned over and hugged him and he held on tight and I began to laugh when I felt tears soaking my shoulder and his body vibrate.

"You not crying is you?" I teased and he began to laugh as he let go and looked me over pulling on the small patch of chin hair I had started to grow over the last couple of months.

"Happy Seventeenth Birthday Cal, I love you" he said and I smiled remembering my birthday, I knew I had to of forgot something.

"I love you too, I'll give you five years in the pen but that's it after that I'm getting you out of prison I swear to you" I said holding out my pinky and he shook his head locking it with mine.

"Make me proud, son tell Jade I love him and let him know what I told you. I don't want nobody trying to help me out with this, it's time for me to face the music. Now leave and go see how everybody is doing" he told me giving my back a pat. I slowly stood up and walked to the doors to leave out before glancing back at my father.

I watched as lit a blunt and winked at me with a smirk motioning for me to leave out. He wouldn't always been in my life and it was time for me to grow up. It was now or never.

A L I J A H

My hands shook nervously as I split up from my brother and Eli to go to the front desk to ask about Marco. I had this gut wrenching feeling that if I didn't find out what happened to him I was going to explode. The flowers I clutched close to me were ones I'd gotten from the gift shop, I made sure they were the most expensive.

"Excuse me? I wanted to know the condition of Marco Davis" I said chewing on my bottom lip and the nurse at the computer typed something in before scrolling on her computer.

"Gun shout wound?" She asked and I nodded my head as she glanced back down at her computer and began scrolling again making my heart beat slow down preparing to stop.

"Is he okay? Please don't tell me he's dead" I said nervously as I began to pace and she didn't respond right away so I paused and looked at her.

"Calm down sweetheart, room 212. He's a lucky one" She said and I jumped over the counter hugging her as I cried thanking God.

Earlier when we brought Jesse here and I asked on Marco's condition he was in surgery still and they couldn't say anything on his condition.

I rushed down the hall looking at all the room numbers before coming to the last room on the right that was closed slightly. I took a deep breath pushing it open and there he was watching Tv with a thick bandage wrapped around his neck. I ran over pulling him into a hug and he let out a low groan.

"Here I brought you flowers, are you okay?" I asked taking his pillow and fluffing it and he gave me a weak grin.

"I'm okay Alijah, this is just a minor set back for a major come back. I thought about what you said last night and I value this friendship a lot, you understand me more than anyone and the reason I didn't want you to leave to go get help was because I thought I was dying and if I was going to die I didn't wanna go alone I wanted you there comforting me" he said taking a hold of my hand and I smiled kissing his forehead.

"That makes me feel good, I never thought I could affect someone like this, you aren't dying alone though your going to die with your wife and family one day in the future" I said and he nodded sleepily closing his eyes.

"She better be as pretty as you though, I want someone whoes you equal and I won't settle for less" he said before I heard him lightly snoring.

I held his hand for a few more minutes before my phone alerted me of the new text message I had. It was just Elias telling what rooms everyone was in and I had decided to go see my Jade to see how he was holding up. Elias had said it was bad.

When I rode the elevator up and got to his room he was sitting up eating apple sauce reminding me of the first time I had to talk to him and how mean I was to him. I'd changed a lot over the past months almost year and I regretted how I'd treated everyone because that was unlike me.

"Are you okay? Where's my mom?" I asked panicking and he glanced up motioning for me to come closer to him and I did slowly.

"She went to get food, Elias is in the bathroom though wiping his face" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why? What happened?" I asked concerned and he sighed staying quiet for a moment like he was trying to pick the right words out.

"I'm paralyzed from the waist down" he said without any emotions and I covered my mouth taking a step back. I felt like I was going to burst into tears, this couldn't be happening right now I thought everyone was going to be okay.

"I'm not crying and I'm not worried about it so you shouldn't either. I've made some fucked up decisions in my life and now I gotta pay for that and I'm lucky god spared me and let me keep my life. There's surgery that can be done and soon I'll have a cane and I'll be all good,just please don't pity me" he said pulling me closer to him and I nodded as he wiped my tears before they could fall.

The door opened and my other father walked in drinking coffee and I ran over and hugged him before he glanced back at Jade for a moment and squatted in front of me looking into my eyes.

"I just wanted to talk to you before I leave" he said like it was hard for him to say and I looked at him as panic went through my body.

"What do you mean like vacation or?" I asked and he shook his head tearing up as he rubbed his eyes to stop from crying.

"Ohaji called me last night and let me know that he and I got caught up in some stuff and in a couple hours I'll be a wanted man and I don't wanna go to prison so I'm choosing to run. Ain't nothing gone change between us though as soon as everything settles down where I'm at I'll fly you to wherever I am but right now you got a family here and I want you to stay to get to know Jade and Ivory I don't wanna put you and them through anymore pain" he said and I rubbed at my eyes.

"How come it's just you and uncle O and not Jade? Shouldn't you all be in trouble?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Jade wasn't involved with what we did. O and I killed a bunch of crooked cops and stole there drugs and they got us on camera" he said and I remained quiet for a minute.

"I love you more than I've ever loved something, and as much as it hurts to say goodbye, I have to because you deserve better than this" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I said breaking down as I sunk to the floor with him wrapping my arms around his neck tightly pulling him into one of the tightest hugs I'd ever given out.

"I'll be okay don't worry about that just stay safe" he said sniffling his tears making me hold him tighter.

We slowly let go and stood up helping me up as well too. He brushed my hair out of my eyes kissing my cheek before smiling.

"Let me talk to Jade for a minute" he said nodding towards the door and I half smiled before leaving out deciding to take a walk to pull myself together before I went to go check on Jesse.

I was not expecting any of this at all, my dad was a huge part of my life and I needed him. But I knew it was time to give Jade a chance.

J E S S E

My fathers loud footsteps gave me a headache as he walked around my hospital room. Justin shifted uncomfortably in his seat from not wanting to be in our fathers presences and I honestly felt like I was getting in the middle of something.

"Your out of jail now, everything is different I want you to take over now Justin" he said and I shook my head turning to look at the white wall.

"What about Jesse? You can't just take something that you promise him and give it to me, you've always done that shit and that's one of the reasons I can't stand you" Justin snapped and I heard the chair he was sitting in push back signaling he'd stood up.

"What the hell are you talking about? It was always suppose to be this way" my father said and a few of his body guards left out knowing it was none of their business what was going on.

"I never had a problem with you even after you messed around on my mother, I don't dislike you for that I dislike you for how you don't even acknowledge my younger brother, he's my equal but you treat him how you treated our mothers. His mother was always there for you and you treated her like shit and my mother was treated like gold even though she just wanted your money" he shrugged and I raised an eyebrow turning to look at them.

My fathers gaze shifted to me and we held eye contact for awhile as the door squeaked open and Alijah walked in with a red and puffy face.

She smiled politely at my father before walking to my bedside and I took a hold of her hand looking at my father for a moment and than back at her.

"What's wrong? Did Marco not make it?" I asked and she rubbed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"It's not that I'll tell you later, did I interrupt something?" She asked looking at my father and I shook my head no scooting over some giving her room to sit down.

I wasn't hurt that bad and I'd be able to leave tomorrow morning. I thought back to early this morning at like one something when they the drove me to the hospital and she comforted me the whole way there.

"I see you both are enjoying this marriage, that's excellent" my father said and I didn't respond I simply rested my head on Alijah's shoulder and my father sighed.

"Your the reason he is the way he is and as long as you keep treating him like shit I'll treat you like shit. I'm not taking over the cartel you gave it to Jesse so it's his" Justin said leaving out of the hospital room leaving my father there looking stupid.

He opened his mouth like he was going to say something and decided against it. He closed the door after he left out leaving Alijah and I alone.

"My dads leaving, he's going on the run and I don't know when I'll see him again" she said sadly and I rubbed her hand.

"Zaire and you going to move in with your parents?" I asked and she shrugged playing around with my fingers.

"I don't feel the same anymore, I feel like a sinner now" she said and I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Nah your still Alijah to me, everything happens for a reason even if your unsure of that reason" I told her honesty.

She leaned forward kissing my lips as my arms hugged around her waist pulling her so she straddled my lap.

Alijah was my main support system right now and she was a good distraction from the unfinished business I had with my father.

But that was a whole other problem for another day.

I V O R Y

I walked into Ohaji's office watching him sit in silence, the entire trap was empty because he had given everyone the day off and now I knew why.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked walking closer to him snapping him out of his thought and he didn't give me an answer right away instead he stood up pulling me into a hug.

"I don't have another choice, if I run I'll be running for the rest of my life and you know I'll find some way to start hustling again" he said letting go and I sighed knowing he was telling the honest truth.

"Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were in our twenties and you were being reckless sexually harassing me" I laughed and he leaned on his desk giving me a seductive look.

"You down for some oral sex I do you, you do me?" He chuckled and i playfully hit his arm remembering when he said that to me so long ago.

"You'll never grow up fully will you?" I asked and he smiled and shook his head no. I felt myself began to tear up and he laughed pulling me into him.

"All the mean shit I've ever said to you, just know I'm sorry. I said all that shit out of tough love just know that" he said and I nodded as I cried into his shoulder.

"I want things to go back to how they were sometimes, I miss those days. Your leaving and now Silas is leaving again. I'm loosing all my friends" I said through sobs.

"That ain't true you still got Jade and the kids, I'm only a phone call away. Y'all gotta understand why I'm doing all this, it's either prison or death for me there's no way to get out of it" he said letting go of me.

"Yeah I understand it's just-" he didn't let me finish the sentence because he held up his hand signaling me to stop and I saw him getting teary eyed.

"This why I ain't tell Jade cause I ain't trying to get in my feelings, you know I don't do feelings" he said sniffling and I nodded kissing his cheek as I looked at the clock and noticed it was a quarter till twelve.

"I'll miss you a lot Ohaji, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Just know I love you" I said being sure not to say goodbye because it wasn't goodbye.

"I love you too" he smirked blowing a kiss and I laughed threw my tears as I left out of the trap. I didn't break down until I got in my car and drove away noticing all the police cars and helicopter going in the direction I came.

There was nothing I could do now, everything was different. The past was called the past for a reason and everything my boys had done finally caught up with them. Silas was a fugitive now, Jade was paralyzed and Ohaji was going to prison, karma had came back on them big time.

The only thing to look forward to was the future and that actually didn't sound so bad.

THE END.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Comment!! I seriously don't want any ghost readers for this chapter lol. Still deciding on when I should post the sequel ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
8.4M 279K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...
Secret Bitch By Aja.

General Fiction

272K 11K 35
Diamond, the sweetest girl in the most hateful, dangerous city full of gangs, killers, drug dealers, and prostitutes. Her and her family are very poo...
43.8K 1.4K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...