Chapter Twenty Two [Sparks Will Fly]

A L I J A H

Rome and I laid in my bed eating snacks and on twitter and instagram doing nothing and being lame. She gasped before sitting up in bed and looking at me wide eyed like she'd just seen jesus himself and it freaked me out.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Scarying me and shit" I groaned and she turned her phone so I could see the picture on instagram of Calvin and Jesse and looked back up at her with a raised eyebrow unaware of what she was so happy about until it clicked and I rolled my eyes.

"He's not all that at all anyway" I mumbled and she gasped and looked at me showing me the shirtless picture of them both as they sat on the edge of the pool and held up hand signs. Jesse had a tattoo that covered his chest and some on his arms and he was attractive but as soon as I thought about his attitude I rolled my eyes.

He'd been here for a week and we hadn't spoken or came in contact and I was okay with that, it didn't help how annoyed I got when Calvin posted pictures of the both of them together and hoes would comment trying to find out who he was, like bitch he's married.

"What's wrong with your ass? Just because you like Marco don't mean you can't admit this boy is sexy" Rome pressured and I sighed and looked at her growing annoyed. It had nothing to do with Marco because I didn't like him anymore and we'd grown distant all of a sudden.

"No I don't even like him anymore I just don't see what all the hype is about" I mumbled and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow and felt my forehead seeing if I was sick. I knew she was just going to keep pressuring the issue and I didn't feel like arguing with her.

"You know what we should do?" I asked looking down at my phone getting an Idea and she frowned and shook her head causing me to sigh, it sucks being the smart one in this friendship sometimes.

"We should have a pool party or something and invite a lot of people, maybe then i'll be able to find a decent guy" I mumbled and she began laughing before typing away on her phone. A few moments later she showed me what she posted and I smiled, the only thing I had to do now was get my dad out of the house.

 "It can be like a kick back, like the one we had at the beach" Rome said and I got an idea. I motioned for her to follow me down the stairs and into my fathers office where he was typing something on his computer and he glanced up feeling us both staring at him.

"Daddy you know I was wondering if I could have a all girl sleepover tonight, but I want you to not be here so the girls and me have the house to ourselves" I smiled innocently and he stared at me blankly causing Rome to let out a fake cough.

"I didn't know you had friends, why I ain't never met them before?" He asked and I bit my bottom lip and looked to Rome for help and she played with her hair and blushed nervously, oh god shes really crushing on my dad.

"It's because we just got cool with them, they're in my gifted classes at school" Rome lied off of the top of her head and I busted out laughing, her ass know she not in gifted and I could tell my dad questioned it by the way he looked at her but I knew he wouldn't say anything because he didn't want to upset her.

 "Go hang out with you friends, you can make a parent night or something" I smiled and he looked at me as I continued to smile wide before nodding his head agreeing.

"Alright i'll leave but i'll have security around so I know you won't be up to no sneaky shit" He said pulling out his phone to make a phone call and I quickly walked out with Rome following behind.

"Okay what are we going to do now? We can't get everyone to the backyard where the pool is at if your dad has security everywhere" Rome complained as I walked to my pool house in the back where the head of security Tommy lives. Tommy was in his early twenties and attractive but he was like an older brother to me like Zaire was.