Hyūga and Uchiha hybrid •|•Ka...

By BookNin

Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is s... More

A/N
Ninja Profile
Prologue :
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
IMPORTANT

CHAPTER 3:

7K 206 30
By BookNin

"Team 7: Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara..." Hira found her self looking around for the Uchiha but he was out of sight so she turned to Rin, "Kakashi Hatake..." Hira gave Rin a slight nudge with her shoulder. "Your wish came true." She said, but Rin shook her head. "not yet." She whispered back, "And our newest student Hira Hyūga." Rin slung her arm around Hira. "Now my wish came true." The two laughed as the ceremony continued.

At the end of the ceremony, Hira was ripped away from Rin by her 'family' she was stood to the side being yelled at for no reason what-so-ever when Obito came over to the grumpy girl and the Hyūga clan. "Gomen for my intrusion, but if I may borrow Hira for a moment." He bowed to the clan shocking them. Hira didn't wait for their answer before she smiled gleefully and pulled him away. Out of earshot, she thanked him gravely. "Thank you so much, Obito ." She gave him a hug which made him tense.

For some reason when Obito saw Hira being yelled at he felt a sudden urge to protect her. "You're welcome. Now come on, I would like you to meet someone." He said then started pulling her in a direction. that Hira wasn't taking in until. "Grammy. I want you to meet Hira Hyūga." Hira's attention snapped back as she looked at an elderly woman who smiled sweetly at her. "It's nice to meet you Hira. Obito told me so much about you" Hira shook her head with a blush, she was shy around new people. "Oh, is that so.." She smiled sweetly looking at the blushing culprit.

"HIRA! Come back here!" Hiashi yelled at her making her flinch. "Excuse me. It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Uchiha, bye Obito." She said with a smile in spite of the harsh punishment she will face for coming near some Uchihas.

She ran over to her clan.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU! NO GOING NEAR THE UCHIHA CLAN!" Hiashi yelled at the top of his lungs. Hira was on her hands and knees sobbing at the pain on her back and bruised cheek where he had slapped her when they entered the training room, her prison. "I...I a...a..am sorry." She sobbed even more. He was cold-hearted and uncaring towards her. "Go clean yourself up." He spat before leaving. She was so badly injured that she couldn't move only collapsed face-first into the floor. She laid there her cheek flushed against the floor and her tears flowing onto the floor. From her point of view, it looked as if a river was flowing towards her.

The room was dark as night fell over Konoha, and the moonlight streamed through the open windows and doors. Her eyelids felt heavy, like weights weighing them down. She slept right there on the cold floor not caring at the amount of water and blood that was being left behind.

Not-so-soft whispering woke her up from a good sleep. She shot up into a coughing fit, unable to breathe before someone gently held a glass of water against her lips and softly said, "Drink."

She took a big gulp of water making some of it run down the side of her face and drip from her chin. She looked around the room when her eyes finally focused to find Hizashi, Talia, Shika, and Hiashi. They looked as if they were just in a heated argument. "What's going on?" She asked looking at each one individually. "Nothing Hira, why don't you get some rest?" Talia said from next to her holding the now empty glass. Talia placed the glass on Hira's bedside table then proceeded to tuck Hira back into bed. "What's the time?" Hira asked as she was being pushed down into the bed. "About 6:55 why?" Shika said not realizing what she has just done until Hira shot back up and threw the blankets off of her. She ran around the room pushing through them and brushed her hair ran downstairs and came back with an apple in her mouth. "What do you think you're doing?" Hizashi questioned sternly. "I am going to be late for my first team meet and we are meeting our senseis today," Hira said and then ran downstairs dodging underneath arms that were trying to block her from exiting, but was stopped at the front door by Hizashi. "You're not going. You are not at full strength." Hizashi stated crossed arms in front of the door. "I am going, no matter what." She growled then vanished in a puff of smoke. "Stupid Transfer Jutsu," Hizashi grumbled.

"You're just on time-" Kakashi cut himself off when he saw the bloody clothes torn and some bruises on her face that were starting to heal. He grabbed her face and examined the injuries. "What happened?" he asked as he checked her for any other injuries on her body but they were all mostly healed and her back, where most of the torn fabric stuck shown some old scars. "We trained harder that's all." She brushed him off and walked into the academy where they will meet their sensei.

Hira walked to the darkest corner of the room to hide and try to figure out what she's going to do with her shirt and clothes. When something sparked in her mind. She shot up and ran to the tree outside where she hid some of her clothes for incase this would happen.

Instead of her hair pulled into her usual two ponytails, she let her hair down to hide her bruised face. It wasn't a permanent look, just temporary until she can fix herself.

As she entered the classroom, she saw Obito and Rin to the side complaining about something and Kakashi was sitting at one of the desk deep in thought. "Oh Hira, you're here." Rin gleefully pointed out until she saw the state the girl was in, she ran over to her. Pulling at limbs and scanning the marks. "What happened? Who did this?" she kept questioning, but Hira smiled and waved her off. "I'm alright Rin. No need to worry. My sensei and I were just training, I guess we took it too far this time." she nervous chuckled, hoping they would believe her but a glare burning the side of her face made her doubt it. Rin had believed it and Hira saw it in the way her body relaxed again. Obito was sceptical and Kakashi flat out saw the lie.

"Ah, so you must be Team 7. My team." a yellow or blonde-haired man walked through the door. He had sharp blue eyes and was quite young, but Hira recognized him as The Yellow Flash. Hiashi and Hizashi had made the girl learn all about the legends of the nations like The three legendary Sanin. She wasn't allowed to learn about the tailed beast and all the Jinjurikies though.

"So, let's begin with introducing ourselves." he clapped his hands together and gave them a closed eye smile, making Hira look at him funny. They all had gathered on the garden like roof of the academy. "What do we have to say?" she asked later on in unison with Rin and that made the two look at each other than giggle. "Well, tell us your name, likes and dislikes, hobbies and... Dreams." Hira flinched at the last word.

'How can I tell them more about myself, when I don't even know myself?' she thought to herself as Rin went first. Her likes and dislikes were very common, she didn't mention training though, hobbies she said that training was her main hobby and her dreams were of her becoming the strongest kunoichi. Next was Obito,
"My name Is Obito Uchiha, my likes are, training and my Nana. I also like Ramen, dumplings and my best friend, Hira Hyuga." that caught Hira by surprise, "What, we're best friends?" she asked leaning to the boy and that made him flustered and he blushed as a result. He hummed at her before looking away trying to ignore the heat on his face and the fast speed that his heart was beating. The girl soon smiled gently and sat back, happy to know she had another friend. "Please continue," Minato said, trying to hide his laughter at the scene, "Well, um... Where was-? Oh yeah, my dislikes are people talking ill of the Uchiha clan, and my rival... Kakashi Hatake. My dream is to become Hokage one day!" Obito almost yelled the last part making Hira smile at him then frown as it was her turn. "Hira, it's your turn," Obito said poking her side, he wouldn't lie about the fact that he knew nothing about her except her name and her clan. "Oh, uh... My name is Hira Hyuga, my likes and hobbies are the same which are watching the sky like the clouds and stars, learning new things and exploring. Dislikes... Aren't important and yeah that's me." she finished trying to avoid talking about dreams. "And your dreams?" Minato asked and he saw her flinch at the mention of it. "I have none." that intrigued the whole team. "How so?" Minato further questioned and he saw how aggravated she was getting, but she still answered. "Because I can't have any, my only purpose is to serve and protect the Hyuga Clan's main household." Hira looked over to Kakashi, "Your turn, Hatake." she said addressing him by his last name showing how angry she was, but not exactly at him but just in general.

Kakashi cleared his throat before he spoke, "My name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes are training and my dislikes are rulebreakers, hobbies are training and I have no dreams for the future." Minato looked at his two emotionless students and saw how much they are alike, but yet so different. The same goes for Obito and Rin. "And what about you Sensei?" Rin asked trying to know more about her sensei. "Oh me? Let's see. My name is Minato Namikaze, my likes and dislikes... I don't feel like telling you that, I have many Hobbies and I never really thought of my dreams for the future." The four students all huffed. "That was rather vague," Hira commented making her two new friends nod.

"Anyway, we start tomorrow first thing with a test, a survival test. See you all tomorrow and remember don't eat breakfast." Minato said before leaving. 'Skipping breakfast will be easy, with Hiashi that has made me skip days of eating, and if I fill up on water it will really help.' Hira thought to herself as she walked to a field she was meaning to explore, she was soon joined by an Uchiha, a Nohara and a Hatake. "So where are we heading?" Obito asked as he pulled his hands behind his head trying to act cool and relaxed. "We? Why are you guys coming?" she asked the group as she stopped walking making them stop too. "We just want to make sure you're okay," Rin answered after no one spoke. "Why? I am completely fine, why wouldn't I be?" she asked as she had forgotten about the bruising as she was use to the pain. Her friends looked at her funny. "Hira you're covered in bruises!" Obito yelled, they had figured something was off about her story and was now going to question her. "From training." she emotionally stated, she doesn't want people to pity her, she doesn't want people's sympathy. "That's not training marks," he argued, but the girl just pushed past them and continued. "Well it's family problems, so just leave it." as she walked her friends followed in silence, many things running through their heads.

The group finally reached the field and they followed Hira's lead and laid down, in a circle wherein the centre were their heads lay next to one another. And in peaceful and comfortable silence watched the blue sky turn dark and stars appearing from the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.3K 27
Hello~ It's the author lol :p It's been a couple years since I've actually touched this story, let alone opening Wattpad up in a while. I am consider...
430K 12.4K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
535K 22.7K 60
[2nd Place in General Naruto of Naruto Wattys] Ranked #1 in GaaSaku 2nd Book: Sakura Momochi Hatake II Sakura,the daughter of Zabuza Momochi. Origina...
20.6K 562 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...