Irregular Love // My Inner De...

By Fictional4Fantasy

When Ava's longtime friend (from High School) comes to live with her,several daemons travel to Earth in searc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 & episode 1
Chapter 2 & episode 2
Chapter 3 & episode 3
Episode 4 & chapter 4
Chapter 5 & episode 5
Chapter 6 & episode 6
Chapter 7 & episode 7
Chapter 8 & epidode 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 & episoide 10
Chapter 12 & episode 12
Chapter 13 & episode 13
Chapter 14 & episode 14
Chapter 15 & episode 15
Chapter 16 & episode 16
Chapter 17 &episode 17
Chapter 18 & episode 18
Chapter 19 & episode 19
Update
Chapter 20 &epispde 20
Qand A

Chapter 11 & episode 11

4K 139 42
By Fictional4Fantasy

Your POV

Unlocking the door,shopping bags in hand,I called:"Ava...Ava...I'm back with your food and cereal!You still in the hot tub?Sorry I'm out so late!"

Hearing no response,I dropped the measles two shopping bags in the counter and turned towards the seating area.There stood all the daemons,surrounding the couch.What were they doing?They were never gathered like this before...Beginning to panic that they were planning to kill me,I stated at them wide eyed...Please no!

Noticing my evident worry,that crossed my whole expression,Rhys explained:"Something has happened to Ava.She's not dead but weakly alive."

Anxiety sweeping up my spine,an uneasy feeling etched through my whole being.What did they do to Ava?Rushing to the couch they were surrounding,I peered down to Ava,who appeared to be sick and not close to death.Just to consolidate my suspicions,I questioned:"So,you didn't do anything to her,right?"

Leif added:"No,I think someone killed her before I could.An enemy perhaps?She is the princess after all.Since the only reason your alive is because of her wrath,I am going to kill you.",as he eerily and stealthily took out his twin daggers.

Sighing,I explained:"She should be okay.Like you said,she's not dead and I'm going to look after her so don't you dare kill her.She's just sick."

Leif pouted:"So,I can't kill you...",as Noi jumped for joy.

Asch,surprisingly considerate,suggested:"Place her to rest on her bed."

Beaming at his understanding and kindness,I assured them:"Yeah,Asch,your right.Rest would probably be the best cure right now.I didn't know you cared for Ava."

Asch turned away,probably huffing in annoyance and snapped:"I'm courting her."

Leif stated:"Wow,Asch actually said something smart for once.",everyone humming in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan.Can you lift her onto her bed for me?I can look after her afterwards!"I beamed,looking down to Ava's vulnerable figure.I'm so glad that they didn't do anything to her!

Rhys nodded,carefully picking up her dainty body.Walking over to her bedroom,he exclaimed:"We can place her in her room."

Scuttling behind him,I easily noticed his flustered and worried eyes.I assured:"Don't worry Rhys.She'll be okay.She's just sick;I can take great care of her,I think.",watching his eyebrows unknit,from relief.

Setting her down,placing a cherry-pink blanket over her body,I gave them an assuring nod and grin.Leaving the room,I let out a sigh of relief.Though I actually had no idea on how to look after her,i really didn't want them near her.They would definitely make it worse!

Doing the only thing I could,I:rushed over to my phone,tumbled through my contacts and called Calum.As the phone rung...once...twice...three times,I could hear gentle moans emerge from my ill friend.As I was silently praying for him to pick up(otherwise I'd have to call my parents),he answered.

"Hey y/n."he stated.

Quietly panicking at my inability to help my friend,I began:"So u-umm.I have a dilemma."

"Okay and what do you want me to do about it?"He asked,slightly chuckling at my anxiety.

Trying to boost my confidence,I requested:"So Ava is sick and I need to look after her...I don't know if they did anything to her though so I don't know what to do?I doubt they-"

He interrupted,his tone projecting anger everywhere:"Do you know if they did anything?If there's any doubt,I will drag you and Ava out that apartment myself.They're evil intergalactic creatures for goodness sake so I knew this would happen.They were probably ruthless killers,in the old world!"

Previously,I'd told him about the basics of them-all I know about their kind-and about how I met the daemos.It was a difficult concept to explain to a freaking out person but after several hours of talking he finally understood,despite(personally)detesting the idea.Giggling at his outburst and reference to a recent film he told me to watch,I exclaimed:"Clam down,don't worry.They didn't do anything but what do I do to look after a sleeping sick person?"

As the line went quiet for a moment,which I assume meant he was thinking,I hoped he'd have a worthwhile response.Misunderstanding my sense of urgency,he pondered out loud:"Ummmm,I don't think so.Check her temperature or something...hmm." Knowing there was no good response,even if I waited,we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

This would be a long night...

Your POV-in the morning...

Realising I must've fallen asleep,beside Ava,I heard a large screech come from Noi's mouth:"She isn't fine by now!"

Letting out a groan,I covered the pillow over my ears.They can deal with her now!Last night(until six in the morning),I watched over her,made her soup and most of all let her sleep but my only reward was her sleeping and my fatigue .Now,at seven am,I wake up to this.Completely disregarding my existence,which I'm completely thankful for,Asch shouted,which appeared just a muffled sound to me something like:"Shut up."

Feeling a small shove,my lilac blanket fell off me onto the floor,my pillow following.My tired eyes re-opening,I realised everyone had crowded around me.Shivering at the cold air,I turned to face them.His vision trailing over my tired eyes,Noi etched close to me trying to examine if I,also,was sick or not.Smiling brightly,which must've shocked them,I apologised:"Sorry I fell asleep.I meant to stay up but I just couldn't and*cough*im sorry.Ava doesn't seem to*cough*be much better but just look after her okay.I can make us breakfast...*cough*"

Getting out from the soft,comfy bed,I walked over to the kitchen,my legs trembling as I walked.It must be a sign of tiredness from the last couple days of staying up late and waking early.Opening the fridge,I went to grab some eggs,a wave of sudden faintness coming over me.Falling backwards,towards the cold,hard ground,I felt myself fall into strong arms.Leif...

Switching from consciousness to unconsciousness,my eyes closed.Deeply appreciative,I mumbled(just loud enough so he could hear),:"Thanks....Leif..."

I couldn't remember anything after that...

Leif POV

What was she doing?Was she sick too?This pest.I really wish I could kill her but Ava would be mad.Noticing her vulnerable state,I picked her up,bridal style,taking her to Ava's bed.Please be okay.If she was going to end up sick too,I would've killed them both but Asch,Noi and Rhys wouldn't let me.Hmph!

Taking her to the bed,everyone instantly became worried over her.She was just a magicless human so why should we care.She wouldn't be fun to kill either!Placing her on the bed gently,I put a cover over her and stared at her.Why be so selfless?Why help someone else just to hurt yourself?

Glancing down at her,I reminisced about her bright smile,that she still shown,even though she was in pain.Why was this human so different to all the others I've encountered?In the past,humans have only ever been helpless,stupid pests,who were terrified of us and unaccepting.She letting us stay despite the death threats,though she never countered our attacks and still helped.Stupid.Stupid.Stupid.

I'm just getting nostalgic over killing.

Rhys POV

Unsure if what to do,I went on the device Ava always went on for information.Y/n also used a similar device yet we couldn't find it.I hope they're going to be okay,even though they're only in the same room as Leif,I can't help but worry.They were both vulnerable humans(especially y/n,who welcomed us despite fear)and Leif could kill them,without permission from me.Asch may have been in the room too but what if he gave permission?Trying to hurry on this sacred magic object to find priceless information on how to help them,everyone rushed around,looking for ways to help them.

We wanted to court Ava,after all,and we can't do that with her deceased.Trying to disregard the odd display of a small guardian(cat)on the screen,I rushed through different displays of information.Preventing anyone else from assisting them,as they could destroy the precious sacred object,they all went off to talk.

Leaving the room where Ava and Y/n were resting,everyone left through the door,leaving me behind.Finding noting useful(on this difficult to use) hub of information,I want to Ava's room to check on them.Opening the door,I saw y/n shaking from fear in her sleep.Doing the only thing I could,I hurried over to her,gently shaking her.The action ineffective,I did something I always see y/n and Ava doing to comfort each other.

I encased my arms around her fragile body,propping my head on her shoulder.Staying in this position for several seconds,I relaxed,when I heard her ragged breathing turn relaxed and soft again.Letting her sleep,everyone returned,with a solid action plan.We had Mrs Oats and she would help us save them!

Random update that no-one cares about:Just saying,if anyone wants to randomly fan girl about this series,I'm totally up for it because I'm a lonely writer guys!Just message me anytime😊.At least my food is always going to be with me,well,until I eat it all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
15.1K 333 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...
15.7K 258 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
16.5K 425 42
when ava's adoptive older sister arrives to her (ava's) home she just stands in shock to see 5 demon guys. they claim to be daemos. What will happen...