Supergirl Characters x Reader

By TXBBXT22

This book will be a series of one shots and two shots pairing the reader with characters from supergirl. I am... More

Authors Note
Meeting Kara Danvers and How you ask her out
Alex Danvers x Reader
Winn x Fem Reader
Lena Luthor x Reader
Cat Grant x Reader
Lucy Lane x Reader
Kara Danvers x Reader
Kara Danvers x Reader Pt2
Lena Luthor x Reader
Lena Luthor x Reader pt 2 Lena POV
Lena x Reader Part 3
Kara Danvers x Reader
Nia Nal x Reader
Maggie Sawyer x Reader
Nia Nal x Reader
Alex Danvers x Reader
Red K! Kara Danvers x Reader
Nia Nal x Reader
Alex Danvers x Werewolf Reader
Lena Luthor x Reader
Nia Nal x Reader
Kara Danvers x Fem Reader
Kara Danvers x Fem Reader Part 2
Nia Nal x Male Reader
Winn Schott x Reader
Lucy Lane x Reader
Nia Nal x Reader
Authors Note
Lena Luthor x Reader
Maggie Sawyer x Reader
Kara Danvers x Reader
Alex Danvers x Reader
Lucy Lane x Reader
Sam Arias x Male Reader
Lena Luthor x Reader Pt. 1
Lena Luthor x Reader pt 2
Authors Note
Alex Danvers x Reader
Please Read
Lucy Lane x Reader
Kara Danvers x Platonic!Reader
Lena Luthor x Reader
Maggie Sawyer x Reader
Author Note
Maggie Sawyer x Reader
Cat Grant x Reader
Authors Note
Kara Danvers x Reader

Lena Luthor x Reader Part 2

8K 188 6
By TXBBXT22

After what had happened in Lenas office you disappeared. No one could find you and no one had any idea what happened to you. They tried searching for you but all they found was your car with your suitcases of clothes. Everyone had thought you had been kidnapped or worse. You done something worse than that though. You committed the ultimate betrayal not only just to Lena but to Supergirl too.

Warnings- Angst, betrayal, talk of cheating- let me know if you would like me to add anymore

After leaving Lenas office you had rushed over to her penthouse quickly packing up your clothes. You couldn't really bring anything else with you. You wanted to get in and out, leave before Lena could gather herself and try to come and stop you. You didn't want anything to do with her anymore. You just wanted to be able to forget that you had ever met her in the first place. After finishing packing your clothes up you took the suitcases down to you car and threw them in before driving away. You didn't know where you were going or what you were going to do. You had no where to go. All your family had disowned you because you had chosen Lena over them. You scoffed thinking about it now. You had given up everything to be with the woman you loved and she repaid you by jumping into bed with Kara Danvers and potentially with Supergirl too. You could feel as the anger began to flow through your veins again. You wish you could hurt Lena the way she had hurt you. You wanted to be able to take Supergirl down a peg or two. You knew you couldn't though. The moment Supergirl even thought Lena was in trouble she would come running to her rescue and you were no match for a Kryptonian. You shook your head and tried to stop thinking about it. You had never been a violent person in the past, but apparently having your heart shattered by your cheating fiancee was all it took to drive you to violence. You quickly pulled over at some random diner and parked your car. You needed to think right now. You had been driving for awhile with no clear destination in mind. You just wanted to get far away from Lena as quickly as possible. Now that you had done that you needed to try and figure out what your options were exactly. You got out of your car and began to kind of just wander around thinking through the very limited choices you had. You couldn't crash at any of your friends places because you and Lena shared the same friend group and you weren't about to put anyone in the middle of what was going on. You still had your job so you wouldn't be completely fucked. You could always get yourself a cheap apartment or you could put in a job transfer request. It didn't matter where they sent you, but the farther the better. As you were walking around and thinking through your options a sleek black car with tinted windows drove up beside you and stopped. You knew you should probably run because this is how people get kidnapped but right then you didn't particularly care. The window rolled down and you were surprised to see who it was.

"Lillian?" you said with surprise and confusion clear in your voice. She smiled and nodded at you before motioning for you to come closer. You walked over to the window and stared at her. How did she even know where to find you? 

"Hello (Y/N). Why don't you join me and we can have a little chat. I have an offer for you that I don't believe you will be able to refuse." Lillian told you. You hesitated for a brief second because you knew how much pain this woman had caused Lena. Then you thought about the pain Lena had caused you, the way she had betrayed you. Without another second of hesitation you got into the car with Lillian. You would rather take your chances with her right now than with Lena. Lillian had always liked you anyways, said you had the makings of a true Luthor.

"I was so sad to hear about what happened between you and my daughter. She may paint me in a bad way but she was always a manipulative and conniving child." Lillian began to say. You looked at her in confusion. How did she know what had happened between you and Lena already? She must have seen the confusion clear on your face, because she smirked at you and said,

"I have eyes and ears everywhere and I have always kept a close eye on you and Lena. She may have painted me as this horrible mother but I do care for her just in my own way. Yet, when I heard what happened I knew I had to get to you. You may not be my child by blood or marriage anymore but you have what it takes to become a Luthor. I don't want your intelligence to go to waste so I am here with a proposition for you. Come with me. Join CADMUS and you can have your revenge on Supergirl for stealing Lena away from you." Your eyes grew wide as you stared at her. She couldn't possibly be serious could she? You knew you wanted to hurt Lena and take Supergirl down a peg or two but was joining CADMUS really the smartest option? You didn't know if you had it in you to betray Lena like this, no matter how much she hurt you. Lillian could sense your hesitation and she leaned towards you.

"I know that you may be hesitating to accept my offer. I can understand that. Lena isn't exactly the biggest fan of the work I do with CADMUS. It would hurt her to know that you have decided to join me. I just have one question for you though. Do you think she hesitated ever once out of all the times she cancelled plans with you to go and play house with Kara Danvers. Did she hesitate cancelling your plans when Supergirl came to her? Did she even think about how she was betraying you and your relationship for that alien and reporter?" Lillian asked you. She was trying to get your anger to override your moral code and your love for Lena. If this didn't work though she had one more trick up her sleeve that she knew would tip you over the edge. She didn't want to use it unless absolutely necessary though. She liked keeping her cards close to her chest and she didn't want to reveal anything that wasn't needed right now. You sat across from her with your hands clenched into fists as you felt the hurt and rage course through you. You were trying to calm yourself down though. You knew you needed to think about this rationally. You couldn't just join an organization like CADMUS without there being severe consequences. 

"I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can hurt Lena like this even after all she has done to me." you told Lillian trying to keep your voice as calm as possible. You had failed though, she could hear the anger and the hurt in your voice. You just needed a little extra nudge to push you over the edge. She had been hoping she would be able to hold onto this little secret for awhile longer but she knew there had been a chance she would have to tell you in order to get you to join her. 

"(Y/N), I understand. I don't hold it against you. I know how deeply you care for my daughter and that you don't want to hurt her. I just have one more thing I would like to let you know because I feel as though you should have all the information before making a final decision. The civilian identity of Supergirl is Kara Danvers and I believe that my daughter knows." Lillian said trying to come off as though she cared that you knew the truth. She had lied a little bit. She didn't know yet wether or not Lena knew that her friend Kara and National City's superhero were actually one in the same. She could see the instant that you got over your shock and began to connect the dots. It wasn't hard once someone had given you the information and once you had realized that what Lillian was saying was true, it was like a switch had flipped inside if you. All you could feel was your rage and you were trying your hardest to not lash out. You didn't want to hurt Lillian after all you thought she was just trying to help you. She was the only person that had the decency to be completely honest with you. You looked up at her and saw that she looked concerned for you. She was the only person you could trust right now. She had never lied to you in the past. In fact she was always brutally honest and right now that's what you craved more than anything. Honesty and so far Lillian Luthor was the only person to give it to you. You ignored the part of you that said something was going on behind the scenes that you didn't know about and held your hand out to Lillian. 

"I would love to join you and help CADMUS in anyway that I can." you told her honestly. Now more than ever you wanted to take Supergirl down. You might end up regretting this later but as Lillian shook your hand with a proud smile on her face all you could think about was that now the playing field had leveled. After you had sealed the deal with your handshake Lillian told the driver to take them to the base of operations. You don't know how long you were in the car for. You had just began to doze off when Lillian had announced that you were there. You quickly got out of the car and followed her inside of the intimidating building. You had no idea where you were and you could feel the apprehension settling into your bones. Lillian led you deeper into the building and into her lab. After the doors had closed behind you she turned to face you. 

"We have been working on an experiment here that if successful will be able to take down Superman and Supergirl. So far though we haven't made as much progress on it as I would have liked. With you here now and all the knowledge that I am sure you have about certain under the radar projects at LCorp you could be a valuable asset to this team. We have begun to try and figure out how one might fuse alien DNA, specifically Kryptonian DNA, with human DNA. All of the test subjects have resulted in failures. I know that my daughter has been studying Kryptonian DNA. Has she mentioned anything about this to you?" Lillian was curious to see how much you knew and if what you knew could help CADMUS in their endeavors. You smirked as you looked at her. 

"I actually helped out slightly on that project with Lena. I know more about this than anyone else here. There was no Kryptonian DNA or at least none that I knew of. I can take a look at all the files of previous subjects and see if I might be able to determine where your team went wrong." you told Lillian. She was obviously pleased with your response and nodded at you. 

"I will get someone to deliver the files to you and let you get to work on making the next savior of mankind." after that Lillian had walked out quickly leaving you by yourself. It didn't take long for someone to rush in carrying the files. You thanked them after they handed the files to you and immediately began looking through them. You read through every single file trying to see where things might have gone wrong. You studied the files for months and soon you weren't completely sure how many as they began to bleed together eventually. During that time though your anger and betrayal you felt from Lena continued tp grow. Lillian hadn't tried to shield you from any news about Supergirl and Lena. You appreciated that because even though it hurt every time you saw a picture of Supergirl carrying Lena bridal style or heard about the possible romance blooming between them it fueled you to work just that much harder. You didn't know that Lillian was setting up those situations in order to make it look like Supergirl had stolen your life from you and she was going to make sure you never found out that she was behind it. She just needed a way to keep you working for her and to make sure your moral code didn't override your need for revenge. Over the course of these past months she set up many situations and made sure the media caught wind of the compromising positions that Supergirl and Lena had been caught in. Lena had tried to denounce all romantic ties to Supergirl but that only made everyone believe that they were in a secret relationship together. You couldn't believe the gall that Lena had. She didn't even know where you were or what had happened to you yet there she was with Supergirl. You had once asked Lillian if Lena had even tried looking for you. She had shook her head no and told you how sorry she was that you had been played by her daughter. You believed her of course because you thought she was the only person you could trust to tell you the truth even when it hurt. She had her own agenda though that you had no idea about and in order to keep her plans on schedule she had to keep you focused on your need for revenge. She put gasoline on your fire and fed you all these lies about how Supergirl had stolen everything from you. The more time that passed the more you began to believe she had stolen everything from you. If it wasn't for Supergirl you would be married to Lena, you would still have all your friends, you could have been starting your own family with Lena and so much more. Yet it had all been ripped from your hands from the moment that Supergirl came into the picture. Your need for revenge grew with every passing day and it had now consumed you. It was your driving force. As soon as you could figure out what had caused the past subjects to fail then you could fix it and once it was fixed you could have your revenge. Finally though after making detailed and extensive notes you think you might have finally found a solution as to why all the subjects had failed. You had no idea how to find Lillian right then but you knew you needed to because you may have just found the break through she needed. You walked out of the lab intent on somehow finding Lillian when you saw a CADMUS agent walking your way.

"Excuse me sir can you either take me to Lillian Luthor or have her come to me? I think I may have found the break through that she needed." you told the agent. His eyes widened and he nodded quickly.

"I will have her come to you as quickly as possible ma'am/sir." the agent said before quickly leaving and going to get Ms. Luthor. You waited patiently in the lab for her to come and meet you. She entered the room about 30 minutes later with a smile on her face.

"I heard you may have made a huge breakthrough in the DNA fusion project." you nodded you head after she had finished talking. You began to go over all the notes you had made and explaining why you thought that the subjects had failed. Lillian looked at you with surprise etched into her face.

"I can't believe that a group of some of the best scientist couldn't figure out what had been going wrong in these subjects. The solution was under our noses this whole time. You have just shot this project way ahead of schedule. Now all we need is a new test subject." Lillian seemed extremely happy with what you had discovered. You felt proud of yourself. You had managed to figure out not only the problem but also a solution by yourself. Now you just needed a test subject and you knew there was only one person it should be. You.

"Ms. Luthor if I may I believe that in order for this to have the best success rate possible I should be the test subject." You were extremely nervous that she would immediately shut you down. What you didn't know was that she had been hoping you would offer yourself as the test subject. She already had you under her thumb and didn't need to worry about trying to control you. She looked as though she was thinking it over though before she nodded. 

"I agree. You are the best candidate for this job. We start testing tomorrow." Lillian said before walking out the door with a smirk on her face. Everything was going according to her plan. You watched her leave and as soon as the door shut behind her you let the malicious smile appear on your face. Tomorrow would begin the start of you finally being able to take your revenge on Supergirl for stealing your life from you. You couldn't wait.

A/N- I honestly have very limited information about DNA much less about how to fuse DNA so I couldn't really go into any details about that whole part. I am in college for UX Engineering so that whole thing is way over my head but I tried my best so please no hate lol. Also there will be a 3rd part and it will most likely be the longest, most angsty part out of this mini series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 69
𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇...
28.2K 883 27
Have found the love of their life, Melissa and Katie live the married life they've always dreamed of; married at 22 and 21, they are now expecting a...
975K 19.2K 200
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AS THIS BOOK IS FINISHED PLEASE LOOK AT AT SECOND ONESHOT BOOKS IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST A CHARACTER. So since I love so many femal...
40.4K 1.4K 16
Kara walks into CatCo like a casual day expecting everything to go on as usual. But to her surprise she finds out someone bought CatCo. That woman wa...