Signs Of A Soulmate • K.T.

By Taeshighnotes

Everyone has a soulmate. You don't know when you are going to find them, or where. A slight touch of your so... More

1|
2|
3|
4|
5|
6|
7|
8|
9|
10|
11|
12|
13|
14|
15|
16|pt.1
16|pt.2
17|
18|
19|
20|
21|
22|
23|
24|
25|
26|
27|
28|
29|
30|
31|
32 |
34|
35|
36|
37|
38|
39|
40 |

33 |

22.9K 717 362
By Taeshighnotes

What's up Highnoters
Back for another chapter I see.

Thank you for over 11k votes 💜

Shoutouts of the week:

turnipthebeat - Thank you for finding me on Twitter, I appreciate you so much!

and

ssquishymochi - you're comment made me laugh you're adorable! 

.

next chapters shoutouts will be for anyone who gives the best pun, let me see your seokjin sides come out

enjoy this calming chapter

the next one won't be

♡♡

...

4 days later

Quietness filled the dorm, Taehyung resting peacefully on her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. He hugged her tightly, and anytime she moved he would only hug her closer.

It had been four days since the incident, and Taehyung was still unsure about when they should go home. The only time they left was when they went to see Yeontan and for food.

Jungkook had been doing better, and told Taehyung many times that he should be hanging out with Y/n instead of worrying over him.

Nonetheless they slept here again, Taehyung finally passing out around one am.

It was now nearly three, and she couldn't sleep. No matter how much she tried, she just felt off tonight.

She sighed caressing Taehyung's face and giggled quietly at the sight of the little drool on the corner of his mouth.

Her phone lit up, the luminous light brightening the dark room. She saw her mom replying to her earlier text about Christmas.

Yes, Christmas talk in October.

Her mother always loved planning ahead, and although her mom wanted her and Taehyung to come so she can meet him finally, Y/n didn't think that would be an option.

She replied quickly saying they would have to discuss it later and then texted her group chat with Shea and Kenzie.

Y/n: Anyone up?

Kenzie: No.

Y/n: Stfu hoe you're literally in a different time zone

Kenzie: hurtful y/n... hurtful

Shea: okay kenz 🙄 what's up y/n?

Y/n: I miss you guys :(

Kenzie: u just called me a hoe

Y/n: okay and?

Kenzie: RUDE

Shea: you guys are ridiculous, but miss you guys too :,)

Kenzie: shea :( she called me hoe

Shea: i saw

Kenzie: FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU

Y/n: funny part is that you're using all caps like you're angry but you're probably laughing

Shea: yeah... you're kind of predictable kenz

Kenzie: my best friends are asses

Y/n: have nice asses*

Shea: agreed ^

Kenzie: okay I agree but jokes aside I miss you guys too ^.^

Y/n: when i visit home you both are coming over

Kenzie: are you bringing namjoon?

Shea: kenzie....

Y/n: kenzie...

Kenzie: IT WAS JUST A QUESTION

Kenzie: he still doesn't have his soulmate right ?

Y/n: ENOUGH YOURE NOT GOING TO TRY AND SEDUCE NAMJOON OKAY

Kenzie: HA! So he is coming!

Y/n: NO! Hes not.

Kenzie: :(((

Shea: and u wonder why you havent found your soulmate

Kenzie: okay that one hurt

Y/n: okay guys nice and weird as always chat, I'm actually going to bed, Taes head is crushing my legs

Kenzie: whys he between your legs?

Kenzie: oh

Kenzie: OH

Shea: re read the paragraph kenz 🙄

Kenzie: oh 😪

Y/n: GOODNIGHT.

Y/n clicked her phone off quickly, and put it down trying not to let her cheeks heat up anymore than they already were.

Fucking Kenzie.

She looked down to see the outline of Taehyungs face and finally lifted his head to move. They were currently in his old room where he stayed when he still lived here.

She replaced herself with a pillow, watching as he gripped it tightly. She let herself make her way to the kitchen, her stomach leading the way.

She damn well knew there kitchen was stocked up, and she was hungry.

Y/n flipped the light switch on and jumped as she saw Yoongi sitting there eating a bowl full of cereal.

He groaned at the sudden light, shielding them before continuing to eat his coco puffs.

'Why are you up so late?' He asked and she gave him "are you serious?" look.

'Why are you eating cereal in the dark?'

'Because I can' He replied.

'Well that answers your question too then' She said right back and he laughed lightly.

'Okay okay you got me, did you want a bowl?' He asked looking at how she stared at his cereal.

That made her grin as she nodded her head to him.

'Grab the milk' He commanded and she listened as she saw him grab another bowl and spoon.

'So.. how is it so far?' Yoongi asked her and she raised her eyebrow as to tell him to continue while she poured the milk on her cereal.

'The whole soulmate thing' He added and she hummed in response.

'It's good; a little difficult with all the phone calls and such to set everything up but Taehyung and you guys are great'

Yoongi nodded his head and took another bite of his food.

'Sorry you haven't been able to explore Seoul that much, you and the girls should go do something tomorrow' He said and Y/n hesitated lightly.

'He'll be okay, he's just an overthinking person at times' Yoongi added seeing the look she gave her cereal.

'I know, I just worry. I get anxious without him' She replied and Yoongi chuckled.

'It's like that for everyone the first few months, it gets better with time. Namjoon still complains to me about how annoying me and Ash were when we first met' He said which made her laugh.

'Although nothing could beat Rhi and Jin. Poor Rhi went everywhere with him, he was so overprotective; well still is but not as bad. It's not uncommon for people to be attached to their soulmate, but he got better. He just really loves her I guess' Yoongi said remembering back to that night when Taehyung snapped at Rhi, and Jin went ballistic.

Yes, it was a bit dramatic; but Rhi was sensitive when it came to people yelling  at her. No one knew why, only Jin. And Yoongi didn't intend to ask, it looked pretty serious. He and Ash assumed it was from a past relationship or her childhood.

'But listen, you really should go out tomorrow. Ash has been talking non stop about going shopping with you. Be aware she doesn't know when to stop, so if you need to hit her and take her card; do it'

Y/n laughed and watched as he finished his bowl.

'I'm off to bed, another big day of producing songs tomorrow' He said sarcastically as he rinsed his bowl, adding a little unenthusiastic 'yay' to the end.

'Night Yoongi'

'Night Y/n'

......

Rinsing her bowl, and setting the now clean dish in the sink let a sigh of relief leave her mouth.

She turned to walk back to the room and nearly died as she jumped, again, but this time it was Taehyung looking at her with sleepy eyes.

'Y/n I'm cold without you' He cried with a pout, rubbing his arms.

A smile broke onto her face as she reached out to him, her laugh filling his ears as he picked her up off the ground lightly to hug her.

'Come back to bed' He whispered and she nodded into his chest, letting him hold her hand as she walked back to the room with him; a slight burden off of her chest.

...

Omg ilysm almost to 400k!!

You make me so happy and I'm glad you're all enjoying the book. I'll try to update sooner for next chapter.

Remember you're beautiful, talented, and worth it.

Love you as always, Rhi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 24.3K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
301K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
552K 16.5K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
85.3K 7.2K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...