Five Nights At Freddy's

By Maddiethekiller

Being the new security guard at Freddy Fazbears pizza parlor, Justin has no idea what he got himself into. Th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Random

Chapter 20

2.7K 124 32
By Maddiethekiller

"Guess it's just us now." Freddy steeped over Chica's bulky body.

"I guess so." Justin said, coldly.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye. The waitress was fumbling with the back of Foxy's neck where his wires had been torn out.

Justin turned back, not wanting to reveal what she was doing.

Freddy was looking at him intently, his metallic blue eyes never wandering.

"So like they say..." Freddy chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road."

He burst forward.

Justin didn't have time to react before he was pinned to the wall.

The waitress screamed and started to fix the wires faster.

"What's the matter pal? To rough for ya?"

Freddy's cold paw closed over Justin's throat and he lifted him into the air.

Justin's hands flew up and he pulled in the smooth metal, choking. He kicked out, his converse barely scraping the robot bear's legs. Freddy laughed manically. Justin gasped for sir, his face turning red with the effort of breathing.

Freddy let him drop to the floor and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall to the to the ground.

He loomed over Justin, hungrily staring down at him. Justin breathed heavily, his breaths were short and raspy. He rested his head on the floor, to weak to fight back or even get to his feet for that matter.

"Show's over buddy." Freddy cackled.

That's when Foxy lept forward and screeched.

A/N: sorry it's a bit short, but thanks for the awesome reviews! I also want to mention that I'm being Foxy for Halloween so yay! Keep voting and commenting! Thanks guys! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...