Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Candy Pop - Part One

7.6K 134 49
By thesleepymonster

FIRST ENCOUNTER -

You gasped and sat up suddenly, looking around, faintly hearing a male's voice but saw your brother and tried to calm down.

"You good? Have your breath?"

You gulped and covered your face, shaking your head. "I feel like they get worse." You said with a scoff.

(B/N) hummed. "What was it about?"

"I don't know but I hate how terrified I am right now." You said before shaking your head. "I'm gonna get something to drink."

"Don't you hate when that happens? Not remembering anything about it."

You went into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle. "Why are you even up?" You questioned as you opened it.

(B/N) snorted. "Being an awesome brother, I decided to stay up."

With a look of disbelief, your brother shrugged. "You were whimpering and stuff so I stayed up."

Inviting your brother to keep an eye on you seemed like a good idea. Nightmares and night terrors were making you avoid any sleep. For some reason, having your brother just felt better.

You nodded, drinking some water and closing the bottle, sitting on the couch. He groaned as he lost the level before standing up. "Since you're up, I'll take a break and get some food. Want something?" He asked, grabbing his coat and keys.

"Not really."

"Then I'll be back." With that, your brother left, leaving you to switch to TV and watch a movie.

As you started to doze off, you heard small jiggling noises. Sluggishly sitting up, you looked around and yawned. "(B/N)?"

When you didn't get a response, you shrugged and laid down but stopped at the feeling of something grabbing your shirt. Shrugging it off, you felt it at your feet. Then your arms.

It was everywhere!

Eyes open in panic as you struggled before hearing a voice. "Hm, you seem different."

You squirmed, whimpering and trying to pry off the hands but it wasn't working. Then you saw him, it, whatever it was.

The jester creature stood in front of you and your heart drop as you took in their appearance. Blue hair, black lines under his eyes, purple dots on his cheeks, the jester outfit, and a huge mallet in one hand.

You cried out when he grabbed your chin, moving your face side to side, opened your mouth, tugged your hair.

"Because you aren't the one I'm looking for." He uttered and before you knew it, you were back with just your blanket on your lap and you looked up, completely terrified.

"I apologize, boy."

You stared at him and flinched when he held a hand to you. "Night Terrors." Then shrugged. "Or Candy Pop."

"We aren't meeting again!" You managed to shout before you heard your front door and turned to see your brother. You looked in front of you and saw 'Night Terrors' was gone.

Then you heard a confused hum. "Hey, you okay?"

You turned to your brother and shook your head. "I don't know."

MEETING AGAIN -

Nightmares were gone. It literally seems like that Night Terrors or whoever got the wrong person. Like a wrong phone number.

Your brother left with a fuss. Going on and on about how he could stay longer if you wanted. Eventually, you were able to get him to leave. When he did, you debating when to go to bed.

That questioned lasted a few hours till you gave up and stayed up late. You wondered if the jester creature you saw was even real. Maybe another nightmare.

You snorted at the thought but sounded reasonable.

Then out of nowhere there was a loud thump that made you look around and yell out when you saw the creepy jester. "What the hell!"

You yelped when you fell off the couch, whining at the pain on your bottom. Then you looked where the jester was, to see him with an innocent smile. "Heya."

"I told you we weren't meeting again!" You shouted and he groaned. "I came to apologize. My little creatures got the wrong person. So, I'm sorry."

You nodded slowly before pointing to the door. "Okay, forgiven, now out, jester."

"It's Night Terror and no."

"No?" You repeated questioningly.

"Yeah, I mean, I gave you nightmares for who knows how long."

You stared at him as if he grew another head. "Are you serious? That's why I want you gone. It was a mistake. I got that. No-"

"What are you watching?" He interrupted, jumping onto the couch, sitting criss-cross.

"Tha-"

"Hey, popcorn too."

You gasped when he grabbed the bowl of popcorn, putting on his lap. "Look, I know I'm hot and that but come on. Stop staring and tell me what's happening."

"I wan-"

"Ah."

"Wa-"

"Nope!"

You stared at the male in front of you, growing more irritated as each second pass. "This is last time we're meeting." You stated, sitting as far away from him as you could.

HANGING OUT -

That wasn't a last meet. The name 'Night Terrors' turned to Candy Pop after he visited either when he felt like it or had the energy to do it. He did it when it was mostly nighttime.

You wanted to change your schedule and go to bed earlier so you didn't have to deal with him but two reason you couldn't.

You couldn't sleep that early or you just might wake up really early and still have to deal with him. Then you wondered what he would do if you did go to sleep early.

You leaned against your hand, flipping the channels and jumped when there was a thump. Glancing to the side, you saw Candy Pop sitting down with a tired sigh then his head leaned back.

"Can you not yell at me tonight?" He asked and you hummed.

"I don't have the energy to yell at you." You said making him sigh again, in relief.

It was silent before he looked at you and tilted his head. "So, when are you going to bed?"

You shrugged. Today drained your energy and you felt like you could fall asleep any second but for some reason you couldn't.

"Hello?" Candy waved a hand in front of your face and you took a deep breath before grabbing the pillow beside you and threw at his chest.

Then he yelped when you pushed him on his back and laid on him. He laid there, confused while you watched tv. "Are you okay?" Candy asked.

"I can't sleep. I want to sleep but I can't." You said, not even looking up.

He hummed quietly and started to pat your head that turned to petting. "Well, try." He got a small hum in response.

After awhile, he looked down to see you sleeping, snoring quietly.

"That was quick." He said, a bit awkward since he didn't know if he should stay or put you in your bed. Candy decides to just stay put for awhile then move you. Easy enough.

CONFESSION -

You glanced at the jester as he talked, his cheeks slightly flushed and rubbing his neck.

Last night, you passed out early and woke up at a decent time. Only to get a small scare as Candy Pop was stand at the side of your bed. You weren't use to him in the morning. Night, yes. Morning, no.

As you opened your water bottle, you finally gave in and walked to him. "Stop talking. Are you sick or something?"

Candy blinked before scoffing. "No, why would I be?"

"You're acting a bit funny." You stated, feeling his forehead with your wrist then his neck. "You don't feel sick?"

"What? Feel sick?"

You scoffed. "Well, I-ah, I don't know what your temperature usually is." You stammered and he stared at you before laughing. "Seriously!"

"I can't believe I worried." You muttered. He laughed a bit before leaning against his hand. "I'm not that kind of sick."

"Oh?"

He nodded as you stood by him, drinking your water. "Mhm! I'm love sick."

Then it was out within seconds. All over him. You coughed while he sat there before grabbing a kitchen rag. "Okay then." He wiped his face while you calmed down. "With who?"

"Oh, I don't know." He said, clearly teasing you. You were curious and a bit hurt since you did like him but you wanted to know who he liked.

"Come on, really?"

Candy grinned and stared at you. "It's you."

It took you a moment to register till you felt your face heat. "M-Me? Seriously?"

He nodded and got up, walking to you and wrapping his arms around you. "Yep, I have fallen in love with you. So, why don't we date already?"

You nodded. "Mhm. Let's date. One trial week."

"Whatever you say." He smiled.

FIRST KISS -

Seeing the mallet in front of you, you shook your head. "No, no, this is insane."

Candy laughed. "Really?"

"Yes, it's freaking huge. You carry this around without a problem?" You asked in disbelief.

He nodded. "Obviously, I was gonna kil-" He stopped when you gave him a look. "Nevermind."

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Well, it's huge and looks heavy." You said, grabbing the handle before shaking your head. "Nope, too tired."

"What could give you energy to do it?" Candy asked, grabbing the handle and your jaw dropped as he picked it up easily and held it over his shoulder. He blinked at your expression before grinning widely.

"Amazing, isn't it? It's heavy but not too hea-" He paused when you pressed your lips on his, eyes widening. He didn't realize you pulled away till he heard a bump.

You snorted. "Wow, maybe you couldn't hold it longer." You stated, arms crossed with a fake unimpressed look. "How sad."

Candy gasped and shook his head. "I could hold it longer than that! Y-You just kissed me and it surprised me."

Smiling a little, you stuck your tongue out. "Surprise kiss, effective."

He narrowed his eyes before his hand grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you to him, his lips on your's.

Candy pulled away with a grin and licked his lips. "Surprise kiss, super effective." You covered your mouth, cheeks pink. Then your hands went over you face making him chuckle.

"You okay?"

"Give me a moment." You said making him laugh and pat your shoulders.

YOU'RE SICK -

Laid in bed, pillow being hugged while you relaxed, tv becoming background noise. Stomach hurt and you felt nauseous. So, when you heard footsteps come close to you and stop, you opened one eye to see Candy Pop with a grin.

"Wipe that grin off your face or I'm gonna see if you can get sick."

"Okay, okay." He laughed, getting on the bed. "But I can't get sick. Not what you have anyway."

You rolled your eyes and ignored him as he pulled you towards him. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"I won't get sick. So, I'm gonna lay next to you and rub that stomach of your's."

With a quiet grumble, you didn't believe him till his hand started to rub circles on your stomach. "If it doesn't feel go-"

"Its okay." You muttered with a small sigh. He hummed and kissed your shoulder. "I love you."

"Mhm, if you keep that up, I might love you more."

Candy chuckled and kissed your shoulder. "Then I'll keep going."

HE'S SICK -

You raised a brow as your boyfriend, his head leaned back and an ice pack on his forehead, "Uh, Candy?" You said and he groaned. "Shh.." He shushed making you hum quietly.

"Sick?" You whispered, sitting next to him, tilting your head.

"Don't feel good. My head hurts." He whispered and you rubbed his arm. "Sorry to hear that, buddy."

He mumbled something and you nodded. "Maybe you should go wherever you go and sleep?"

"Maybe."

You chuckled quietly. "Yeah, come on, big guy. Back home for you."

Candy whined like a child as you stood up. "Come on, Candy." You said quietly but he didn't do anything. "Fine, I'll get you a pillow and blanket."

"Thank you." He said and you snorted. "Yeah, yeah, I love you." You said making him smile a bit.

"Love you too." He said making you chuckle and go get the blanket and pillow.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS -

There are two phases. Both of you will be close to each other then just separate and sleep towards the edge of the bed. It confused Candy at first but you didn't. If you moved, then you move. Candy Pop thought it was you moving away from him till you pointed out that he also moves to the side of bed. He had no comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...
31.7K 380 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
59.1K 861 64
Here are stories and origins about your favourite creepypastas. Hope u like it.
59K 833 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...