One And Only (Discontinued)

Od SuperAllstar16

In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring on... Více

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
filler chapter: toga's mission.
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
questions
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
A/N
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
got tagged
Christmas Special!
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
quick update
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

chapter 3

6.5K 109 349
Od SuperAllstar16

Hey guys, thanks for so many reads in just about 3 hours! New chapter released today. Also there are a few swears in this chapter. I guess this is a filler chapter. Btw, ideas for the next parts of the story?? Sorry, onwards!

The next day, everyone was quiet with izuku. The bully's spared him. Even bakugou. Nobody talked to him, and he was a little thankful for it, being left to himself in a school day was refreshing for the boy.

Going through classes, every answer and every mistake, nobody snickered. Nobody laughed. They all were dead silent. Not even the teachers said anything to anyone, infact. This made izuku sigh in relief throughout the day.

though later on the day, something in expected happened. During lunch, izuku sat at an empty table, eating his lunch quietly and cheerfully as many boys were surrounding something like usual.

He always wondered what they were surrounding, but never had the time since he was constantly pummeled to the floor and had his lunch money stolen.

As he was eating, he felt a gaze staring at him. For the moment being, he just quietly ate, fear rooting him as he thought someone was going to attack him.

A few minutes later, a cute brown haired girl sat at his table.

"Hey there!!" She said, smiling. He immediatly looked up, seeing the cute girl he had a crush on, ochaco Uraraka.

And that's where the famous line comes in,

Midoriya.exe has stopped working.

"I-Im Izuku M-Midoriya" he stuttered horridly, secretly beating himself over that.

"I know, we were in the same class throughout our time here. plus, I saw you on the news! You looked so cool, even without a quirk! " She fist pumped the air.

By now, everyone was staring at the two, and the boys were looking at him enviously.

"Thanks, but it was nothing, the credit goes to all might." His voice was muffled by him wrapping his arms around his head in embarresment.

"No way! If you didn't pull bakugou out, all might couldn't attack the sludge monster!" She grinned. "O-ok. Just asking, why did you come over here?"he was still cautious of her, just like the other students.

Her permanent blush turned a little redder at the question. "W-well, I thought you were kinda cool.. and cute" she whispered the last part.

Izuku turned red. He heard the whole sentence including the last part.

"w-what was that?" He asks, acting like he didn't hear. If he didn't, he'd seriously just stop moving or doing anything in general.

"N-nothing!" She quickly said covering her face. Izuku unwrapped his hands and asked her dumbly, "are you okay? " Which made her uncover her hands from her face.

She hesitantly nodded, before melting on the spot from his trademark smile.

She then placed a smile and asked. "Do you wanna be friends?" She asked. "Friends?" He repeated, like she was joking around, and would just say 'sike! You thought!' any second now.

"Yeah, friends. It's ok if you don't wan-" she was cut of by a huge smile on midoriya's face and a reply. "Sure!" He said, genuinely happy.

Her face heated up again, after all, it was a smile brighter than the sun.

"A-alright!" She said, contorting her face into a grin. Then, a girl called her over, making her look over. " Coming! Sorry deku, gotta go!" He didnt even realize her calling him 'deku', since he was too busy stuck in thought.

Suddenly, the school bell ring, and all the boys rushed up to the greenette.

"Your so lucky" "HOW" "WHY YOU?!"  all the question stressed him out to a new level. "Is it that big of a deal that I have a friend?" He asks a little quietly. "YES!" They practically scream at him. Izuku jumped at the sudden yells. "Why" he practically whispered, but they all heard. "Because, your friends with the schools heart throb" one yells. "yea! All of us fall head and heals over her, except for you and bakugo! And yet she chooses to befriend the quirkless loser!" One yells. They all agree with him.

" W-well it's not m-my fault that's the c-case." He said, stuffing his face further in his arms.

Soon, the teachers heard all the commotion, and quit it off, getting midoriya out of trouble with some warnings to stay away from such bullies.

Soon after the incident, he met up with uraraka again, and they hung out for a while after school, and had to explain to his mom he found a 'friend', to which she cried her eyes out, and immediately allowed him to go with them, as long he texted her when he was going to be late.

Within the next 2 weeks, they became best of friends. Practically every boy was sort of, slightly, or horrendously jealous of Midoriya, making friends with the school heart throb so easily, without even needing to ask her in the first place.

And even though uraraka was best friends with a quirkless, wimpy, loser, she still kept her charm and reputation as the schools heart throb.

And usually, they boys used to give uraraka love letters, which she throw in the trash. She wasn't the rude time bitchy person, but she had felt with this so many times she couldn't help but throw them out, having so many love letters in the house wasn't exactly great.

Ochaco and izuku used to come over to each other's houses frequently, for homework or just to hang out. Everything was going good with them, and their lives were very uneventful after that. Until, a new kid came in school.

"Alright class, we have a new student today." The teacher informed, and the class atmosphere tensed.

For once in the teachers time teaching his homeroom class, he could hear a pin drop. Everyone stayed quiet with excitement, the usual chatter gone, surprising the teacher.

"A-alright, come in and introduce yourself!" He cheered slightly, happy tone so the student could feel welcomed.

As the student stepped in, everyone held their breaths with eagerness. The student entered in the classroom, the first thing that was noticeable and eye-catching was his unruly silver colored hair, the same style as midoriya's, almost identical- only difference was hair colour.

The boy wore his black and white school uniform, some contacts, which glistened oddly. He held a small smile as he spoke.

"Hello, my name is Steven Silver and I'm a transfer student from North America, Chicago!  my quirk is muscle growth. I can grow my muscle fibers to absurd amounts, so much that my own skin can't keep it in." He introduced himself with great confidence, and gave some exclaims along in the sentence.

Many people in class looked at him, shocked.
That's a cool and powerful quirk

Izuku was already jotting notes down so fast, they looked like scribbles to people far enough from him, and earned a few glances from how loud the pencil scratching the paper was.

"I hope we all can be great friends!" he exclaims, looking around the room to see where he was going to sit. The tea her caught on, and pointed to an empty desk.

"Alright, so your going to sit next to ochaco uraraka over there" the teacher said. Uraraka happily raised her hand, and he sat down next to her, and he introduced himself as she did the same.

The rest of the day, izuku heard giggles coming from uraraka once in a while, which got him to do some eye rolls at times.

What could have been soooo funny?

After school, slightly grumpy since ochaco insisted she would walk home with Steven.

He decided to take the long way home, seeming since today had a 10 minute early release since the teachers had a meeting that was urgent, out of nowhere.

He'd always take this pathway when he was walking home, since mainly he'd be able to see the new heroes news on the huge screen attached to a billboard slightly close to the street.

(Kinda like in new York town square in new York, if you've ever seen it)

Suddenly,  he noticed the huge loads of people staring at the screen, as he joined them, the news shocking him to his core.

"Today's, news, Live at the central down way, After school at Aldera Junior High, 3rd year student had his quirk taken by villain all for one and the following events are live."

It cut to the battle between All For One and Allmight, as they battled their hearts out, both seemingly matched in power.

the whole time izuku was stressed badly, and eyes were watery. His me for was in duh a hendous battle, and he seemed to be taking the bad end of the hits mostly.

He didn't notice, but a row behind him, kachaan watched in horror as all might battled the villain aswell.

At the battle. (Play you say run)

"SMASH!" All might yelled as he planted a fist on all for one. he blocked the punch with his hand crossed, in a blocking position.

The contact made a small anti gravity area, due to all for one using up his quirks in one go. The small area exploded, sending them both flying back.

It also caused the area around them to explode, alot of wind pressure swooped around the area, destroying the already torn buildings. "what's wrong allmight? down already?" All for one got out of the ruble of the building like it was nothing. And seeing the symbol of peace catching a breath in a broken seat of rumble, made the villain tease him.

he was playing with all might as if he was a doll, using him as a way to entertain himself. He was sick, and you could tell.

"Y-You monster. You play around with people's life's like this? You tormented people, killed them, brought pain to the world for your own desires!?"all might was mad now.

Seeing how he toyed with him, reminded him if his master's brutal death. Like a doll being ripped apart, head to toe.

Suddenly, a golden blaze of lightning erupted, a straight line of it followed over to all for one, as all might stood directly infront of the man in the matter of milliseconds.

"AND I!"  he uses his left hand to grab to hand all for one's hand that he was using to block,while all for one kept his excessively crazed smile, lips curved up while his razor sharp, blood printed teeth were noticeable.

"CANNOT!" he pulled his fist back, clouds of pure white steam emerging from his whole right arm, a golden colour seemingly shining off him.

"FORGIVE YOU!" he sscreamed out with all his might, as he released his full power, smashing it into all for one's face, twindling the man down towards the floor.

The sheer force of the punch was enough to make a tornado of wind, completely obliterating anything within a mile range, the news helicopter.

As the smoke cleared, it showed all-might, surrounded by white steam, as he was blocked from view. Below him, rested all for one, a crater surounding the man, as het out a small groan of agony.

"Agh, my eyes!" All for one yelled Admist the punch, it was powerful enough to knock out his eye balls, and destroy his eye sockets to no repair.

But luckily he had a mask covering his broken face.  "That's enough with play time, all might" he filled his voice with anger, signalling play time was really over.

He floated above the ground slowly, anything beneath and a foot around him breaking. From the raw power.

Within a flash, he appeared left of all might. "Power booster times 4" he said out loud. All-might couldn't see him because of the steam, but turned his head towards the noise.

"Knockback times 15" the steam cleared on his left. His pupils shrank at the sight. All for one was ready to attack. His left hand was huge.

Without giving any reaction time, he smashed into all mights@ side.

This attack was at least 3 times more powerful than all mights! Clouds of dust scattered in every area, a rumble in the ground could be felt around some parts of Japan, like a small, but huge earthquake.

This time, the wind wasn't the destruction. A earthquake broke all of the ground into 4 parts.

All might was destroyed out of the way.

He was crashed into a mountain in the distance, shattering his left arm, that took most of the impact.

He barely stood up, his adrenaline pushing some of the pain away into his half buff body, and the other half revealing his civilian form.

All might noticed something that made his blood boil up.

he saw many bystanders unlucky enough to get dangled Into the aftermath of their blows.

some with deep wounds, some kept barely clinging on to life, as the ones strong willed enough to help other strangled out of the blazing, and heavy rubble.

Suddenly, he heard a young childs voice Admist the plains of hell.

"G-GO ALLMIGHT!" the rest of the bystanders attention turned to the weak symbol of peace, as teary smiles filled their faces.. "GO ALL MIGHT!" DONT LOSE!" One shouted.
another cupped his hands to his mouth and yelled with all his will. "YOUR OUR HERO" an old lady yelled out next.

"SHOW US WHAT THE SYMBOL OF PEICE IS IS MADE OF!"

Because of him and his grudge on All For One, so many people were dead.

And it was all his fault.

And All-might was furious now. He suddenly launched off, running towards the man at Sonic boom speeds. he could hear the cheering in the corner of his ear as well, driving him forward faster.

All for one frowned once he noticed the yellow blur slowlinly gaining on him. 

"Ugh, why don't you just die." All for one says disgusted. But he secretly knew if he didn't have something to protect himself with, he was a fish in a bait.

He decided to use the new quirk he acquired. "Defence shield booster times 100." he chants while his body gets coated in a black and red accented patterned body shield.

"BECAUSE, I CAN NEVER DIE!" All might appears right infront of all for one, and yells, which makes  All For One decide to fight back.

"Speed booster times 10" he says. Both all might and all for one jumped in the air at the same time,  as their fists made contact, waves of air shockwaves made the two jerk back.

They suddenly punch right back again, and  teleported in different spots, every time they landed a punch in each other.

They moved so fast the naked eye couldn't see them. After a delivered blows to one another, they landed on the ground, sweating and limping slightly.

They both straighten up breathing heavily.

All might was at his limit. He was already barely standing. He couldn't go on, it just wasn't physically possible.

"GO ALL MIGHT!"

Thousands of people had gatthered on the sides, Tears were running down their faces at the horrific sight of they're symbol, covered in heavy, white smoke. He had turned back into his civilian form without realizing!

Luckily, he was cloaked in the smoke that appears during his de-staging process.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome you symbol of peace. Is that what you call him? He's so weak, standing their with no more energy. He's just weak, hiding the fact that he can't beat me." All for one kicked all might to the ground, and slammed a foot and drilled it into all mights face, blood coming out and some flesh was visible to the villain as some razor sharp knives sprouted from his feet, a rather useful quirk.

Especially when killing the symbol of peace.

"S-STOP! YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" The roar of the fearful crowd was heard.

All might felt horrible. He couldn't even save his own people from absurd death. He'd die a gruesome death, just like his master.

All for sprouted a knife in his hand, and slashed it across his chest.

Suddenly, everything blackened out as he faded into the seeping darkness.
_________________________________________

Suddenly, Toshinori's eyes widen awake.

He was in this wierd void, the blackness seemed to bounce if the stray light staging on him, like he was the star of a show.

Many voices could be heard, as they sounded like whispers in the dark.

To be honest, Toshinori was pretty scared. Sure, he was allmight, the symbol of peace.

But right now, his powers wouldn't activate, and he felt hollow.like Something was ripped out of him.

Suddenly, a flash appeared, and he was brought back to the floor, all for ones hand still in pose after slashing the hero's chest.

All might was on the floor too, and he couldn't move an inch.

He commanded his body to struggle out, or flail- or anything, but nothing happened.

Then, he noticed a bright light emerge next to him, as it materialized into the shape of a... Women?

Then, the hair style- then the hero costume.

The first thing Toshinori saw of the person's true self was their eyes.

Stunning silver orbs, glistening in the light oddly, giving the black and white dullness some sort of colour.

He suddenly realized something, that person.. they were familiar. They gave off a safe aura. They had kind, clean smile.a feeling radiated off her, that made Toshinori to tears for no reason. Then, it hit him like a truck.

It was Nana Shimura, his great mentor.

"M-master!?" His lips quivered as the words escaped his mouth.

"Hello, Toshinori. Long time no see!" She waved a hand at him, as he started spilling tears, and running at his mentor.

He jumped at her, as she opened her arms for a hug, and prepared for Impact.

"Oof!" He fell to the floor, sliding right through her as if she was a hologram.

"Oops. Forgot to mention, you can't touch me in this place. In fact, you can't touch anything."

" W-what?.. why am I here?" He jumped straight to the point, having his brain meddled around wasn't exactly 'brain growing'.

"Your here, because your unlocking your full power." She explained, and he squinted his eyes.

" What?" He asked.

"You heard me right. Your unlocking your true power." She explained.

"W-..why now? Why didn't I get it before?"

"Because you weren't ready."

" But I am now? On my death bed?"

" Your not dead, Toshinori."

" Then where am I!" He yelled at her, as the rooms whispers quieted and she gasped.

"Toshinori, don't you dare raise your voice at me like that!.. I get your confused, but that is no way to talk to a person." She nagged him with anger, as he gave a sorry expression.

"Sorry, master." He sincerely apologizes in a whisper.

"..it's alright." She gave him a small smile.

Suddenly, she flickered our of view for a second, before she returned with a slight shocked face.

"Listen Toshinori, I don't have much time. But I'm just here to inform you, when you wake up, you will feel plentiful power. Don't turn to the dark side because of it, but it will taunt you to." She quickly explained, and he nodded like he understood.

He didn't.

"Alright then, Toshinori. I'll be going now." She said, as she started wavering out of his eyesight.

"w-wait! Nana! Please don't go now! I still need your help!" He cried out suddenly, knowing that he didn't have much time left to talk with her.

"Please, Toshinori no you don't." She nagged.

" B-but-"

" Hey, what's your name again?" She asked, and he immediately calmed down, and a small smirk placed on his quivering smile.

"All might." He stated, and she smirked.

"Now put on that smile, and get out there, All Might!" She yelled, as she faded out of the place.

He suddenly started blacking out, and mustered out something.

"Roger that.. paragon.."

_________________________________________

Toshinori blinked his eyes open.

He was back, all for one had just raised a hand triumphantly, red aura suddenly surrounding the clouds and sky, as undeniable black thunder rolled in.

"I, ALL FOR ONE, HAVE DEFEATED THE SYMBOL OF PEACE! NOW, BOW BEFORE ME, OR FACE MY WRATH!" he let out a sinister, and mental laugh that sent chills down everyone's spines.

"Are you sure about that?" A sudden golden flash appeared, as allmight turned back into his buff form.

"What the-" he was got off with an extremely powerful punch, knocking all for one back into a mountain.

"Fucking pig!" All for one swore on all might, as he rushed back at his nemesis.

But, all might stood there, smirking as golden light glowed off him, as he flexed his shoulders back, readying a punch.

"All for one, have you ever heard these words Before?" All might taunts him, his voice seemingly closer than it seemed.

All for one looks to his right. Somehow, all might starts running at him, going past the sonic boom by alot. He Advanced his shield to his maximum extent, trying to block the incoming attack, and reared his hand back, filling it with every power up quirk he had in store for one monstrous blow.

"GO BEYOND , PLUS! ULTRA!!"  All-might grabbed all for ones attack arm, and swerved it into his own shield, as it shattered to pieces, blowing the man back.

All might grabbed him before could go far back, and smashed his fist into all for ones gut, knocking the hellish wind out of the villain, and he spat out probably a gallon of blood, before falling to the floor, imobile. The sheer force of power was tunneled into a tornado like tube, that swirled around the sky, clearing off the red aura and driving away the black lightning into rain.

The rumble of the hit was heard in 1/3 of Japan, as many people had to grab onto something to not fall off.

Silence...

"WOOOOO!!" The huge roar of cries of joy, and aplause w re heard in the background as everyone cheered for the symbol of peace winning a severely dangerous battle.

When all the dust and smoke cleared, it showed all might standing above all for one, holding up a peace sign, half deformed.

The Symbol Of Peace Never Does Die.

Again, thanks for the support! I hope y'all are satisfied with the battle, took me forever to write. And plus, the music makes the battle a bit more exciting. Anyways, stay super! Super out!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
179K 9.8K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
310K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...
16.6K 615 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...