BakuDeku one shots

By IceDragonSlayer16

I like to have some sort of consistency when it comes to my stories so that they can somewhat flow together... More

Negative feeling
Nightmare
Anger
He's Mine. Back Off.
Moody Day
Deku...what have you become...?
Heart broken
Jealous
Thank you guys!!!
Heart Broken (2)
I'm Not Afraid.
I'm Not Afraid. (2)
A Birthday To Remember
Mafia Man
A Priceless Smile
Shattered
Hot Nights
Morning surprise

Overworking nightmares

14.1K 231 215
By IceDragonSlayer16

I borrowed this idea from an author that goes by the name of Social_Benti and their book called 'BHNA Gay Ships Fluff and Smut'
I recommend going to their book if you haven't already when you get done with this one, okay?
    And yes I asked permission. 

Katsuki Bakugou HATES losing. He HATES looking weak. He HATES looking weak in front of his boyfriend more than anything.

The time where he got kidnapped by the League of Villains, no one could imagine what that did to him.

His self esteem plummeted into the ground. He has been plunged into nightmares every night, making him wake up in a cold sweat. He hates it. He doesn't want to feel weak.

Izuku keeps asking if he is okay, but he always claims he is fine. The eyebags keep getting deeper and darker with every passing night.

Feeling weak is something that destroys a man like Katsuki. The only way to stop it is to train and train hard. At least, that's his reasoning. He has stopped eating, claiming that he is on a diet when he is asked.

Izuku is beyond worried. He notices the eyebags, the lack of eating, the fact that he is the first in the training area and the last to leave, the fact that he doesn't snap at anyone anymore. He keeps asking if he is okay and always gets the same answer:

'I'm fine'

He never believes it but doesn't push. He knows how he is, but knows that it isn't healthy in the slightest.

He finally decides to do something about it.

"Hey Kacchan?" The greenett runs up to the blond, who is on a bench press with a bunch of large weights on both sides.

"Y-yeah, babe?" He struggles a little when lifting it, grunting out his response.

"Could you take a break for a moment? I'm lonely and I made a small lunch for you!" He smiles, silently hoping that he will stop for at least a little while.

"I can't right now, I'm sorry sweetie." The ruby eyed man grunts out, faltering slightly but quickly regains it.

"Why not? Can't you stop for just a bit?"

"I have to be stronger."

"Kacchan, you're losing stamina fast and I don't want you getting hurt-" his plea is quickly cut off.

"I SAID NO. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, IZUKU!" Katsuki yells, eyes stinging from the small beads of tears forming. Izuku jumps back, shocked that Katsuki yelled at him for the first time in a while. He furrows his brow and walks around to a small bench, placing the lunch box down, turning back to the male and taking the weights away from him, almost with ease from his own strength. Before Katsuki could protest, Izuku cut him off.

"When you get done, I want every bite of that lunch GONE into your mouth and EATEN by YOU. I put something special in there that you could only find when it is eaten and I want you to come to me and TELL me what it was. I don't want you to throw it back up either, if you do, I will know. Is. That. CLEAR?" The greenett states with a strong and firm voice that Katsuki knew he means business.

"Fine, whatever." The blond huffs, jerking his head away from his boyfriend. He hears a sigh and footsteps coming closer. Izuku gently takes his head in his hands and directs it back to face him, bending over so they are close.

"I am only doing this because I love you, Kacchan. This is not healthy and you know this..." He spoke gently, thumbing over his cheekbone, which are popping out slightly.

Katsuki could see the genuine worry in the eyes for the male in front of him. He doesn't know how to feel, happy that he is cared about or upset that he has to be taken care of.

"Kacchan, please. Do this for me, okay?" Izuku lets go of his face and grabs the lunch, putting it into the other's lap. He takes Katsuki's towel and wipes his face. "You want me to be here with you or do you want me to leave? I'm okay either way as long as you eat." The emerald eyed man kisses the top of his forehead.

"Can you please leave..? I don't feel comfortable eating in front of others right now..." The blond whispers, looking from his boyfriend to the box in his lap, which radiates a bit of warmth and a mild smell of chicken and dumplings, one of Katsuki's favorite foods when made by Izuku. The male smiles softly and kisses his forehead again.

"Of course. But I still want you to bring me the container back and tell me the secret inside, okay?" He receives a nod in response. "Okay. Also, I want you to spend the night with me tonight. I see the bags under your eyes and I am going to help get rid of them one way or another." Izuku then turns and leaves a conflicted Katsuki on his own. There are many thoughts running through the blond's head. Some positive, a lot negative. He wants it to stop. He wants to allow his boyfriend to help him but his pride and stubbornness won't let him.

He let's out a sigh and begins to eat.

~

It's late evening. A time that Katsuki has dreaded ever since he was basically told that he is going to spend the night with his boyfriend. He is not dreading it because of his boyfriend, no it's the fact that he will have the same nightmare as he has had ever since he has returned and worry his boyfriend more, especially when he wakes up, he goes out to train until school starts.

He didn't taste anything different or special from the lunch and when he confronted Izuku about it, he was told that 'it was a lie, it was made with the same amount of love that always goes in'. This made the blond's heart flutter.

He lets out a sigh as he is dragged by the hand to the greenett's room, uniform and night wear in his other hand.

"Izu, do I have to?" He wines, not daring to pull his wrist away, not that he could anyway from the lack of energy the male has.

"Yes Kacchan, we have been over this. You're not getting out of it either." They both made it to Izuku's room and changed into their sleep garments, hopping into bed and getting into each other's arm. The lack of sleep and work of his limbs and body caught up to Katsuki and despite his best efforts, he fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow and Izuku had a firm hold on his body. The greenett smiles at the sight of his boyfriend, already knocked out. He stays up for a few minutes just to pet the spiky blond hair before sleep took him too.

Katsuki's Dream Doods italics

Katsuki opens his eyes with a groan, lifting his head up. He notices he is sitting in a chair and when he looks around, can't see anything. He starts panicking, knowing full well where he is.

He starts to move around, realizing that his legs are attached to either side of the chair, his arms bound in quirk concealing cuffs that go up to his forearm and straps along his chest and shoulders like parachute straps. He tries shouting, but it is muffled by a gag that both went into his mouth and over it.

"Well if it isn't the infamous firecracker of U.A..." A scratchy voice rung out in the darkness, causing Katsuki to stop dead in his tracks. A spotlight clicks on above, Katsuki flinched from the sudden light change, blinking rapidly until his eyes adjusts. There, stood a person the blond NEVER wanted to meet outside his hero costume or without backup:

Tomura Shigaraki, only mere feet in front of him. Katsuki didn't dare move. He is too frightened to.

"Bakugou Katsuki, it's a pleasure for you to be with us once more." Shigaraki said in a sing song voice that sent shivers down the male's spine while scratching his neck all to hell.

Katsuki was mentally begging to wake up. Begging for everything to be over with. For him to be free. For Izuku to save him.

"Oh, and I've brought someone you might want to see~" The ruby eyed man furrows his brows in confusion. This has never happened before in one of these nightmares and he only hoped it wasn't who he thinks it is.

Shigaraki snaps, another spotlight appears in front of him. There, a sight he never wanted to see:

Izuku, strapped in the same restraints as Katsuki but without the gag, covered in small cuts with black and blue bruises in all sizes all over him. His green hair tattered, dirty and lost it's bouncy waves. He sits unconscious with the top of his head facing the other.

Katsuki yells out for him, or at least tries to with the gag, making the light blue haired man laugh maniacally. The greenett sturrs, rising his head and squinting his eyes at his boyfriend. His eyes seeming... Lifeless, and gray.

"Ka.....cch...an..?" He strains, his voice sounding dry and overused.

Shigaraki smirks, putting a pinky on top of the head of the beaten mal. Katsuki's eyes widen, allowing the tears to run down his face. He screams 'no' over and over again in his head, unable to make them vocal besides muffled screams. He struggles in the binds, hoping to whatever god they had that the cuffs were faulty. He is unable to move much, so trying to hurt himself to wake up is difficult. The hand male puts his ring finger on his head with the pinky.

"K-Kacch...a-an... Ple-" the greenett starts a coughing fit before continuing. "Please.... Wha-atever-r happ...ens... D-Don't jo-in th-them.... Be... The best.... You can be..." He flinched when the middle finger was added with the other two. He swallows dryly. "S-Stick to wh...hat... You believe i-in... Don't let.... The-ese things discourage.... You..." The index finger was skipped to the thumb. Each broken word and each finger that was added to his head, Katsuki felt more and more tears flowing out. He kept repeating 'no' to himself, wanting nothing more to stop the man from using his quirk on the male he loves. Moments before his index finger hit Izuku's head, the victim smiles up at Katsuki and says in a volume that he is sure to hear:

"I love you, Kacchan. Take care." Shigaraki put his full hand on Izuku's head, causing him to break down into nothing.

Katsuki throws his head back and screams as loud and hard as he could, even with the gag it was loud. He felt himself being shaken but he doesn't care. The shaking gets harder and he hears a voice in the distance.

"Kacchan...?" He hears Izuku, making him cry harder.

"Kacchan." The voice is getting louder, suddenly, the restraints are off and he is sucked into an endless void.

End of his dream my broham (omf kill me now)

"Kacchan! Wake up!" Izuku is sat up, holding a sobbing and sleeping Katsuki, trying to soothe him until he shot up, gasping for air and shaking badly. He looks at his hands, trying to comprehend what he just saw.

"Kacchan, it's okay! It was just a dream."

Katsuki's head snaps up and then in to the voice. A worried Izuku meets his gaze with both hands out.

As if he is a doll, Katsuki picks up Izuku with ease and sits him on his lap, hastily looking all over his body, especially his head. The entire time, the greenett let him examine him, thinking that it has something to do with his dream. When he was done, he tries to calmed down but struggling to. He hugs him tightly, almost crushing. Katsuki's buff but boney body ingulfs the smaller, a sign of his constant and unhealthy amount of training.

"Kacchan, listen, I don't know what happened but... I'm here, okay? I'm here." Izuku spoke softly at the bigger male, wiggling in his grasp until he is sitting on Katsuki's thighs with his knees until he is the bigger one, placing both hands on either side of his head. "Everything is okay, sweetheart." He places the blonds head on his chest to where his ear is next to his heart, petting his spiky blond hair with one hand and using the other to rub between his shoulder blades. He rocks the two gently, feeling the ruby eyed man shakily wrap his own arms around Izuku's slim body in a tight embrace, slowly but surely calming down.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asks moments later. He receives a hum for a response.

"I'm gonna ask some questions, okay? Shake your head yes or no in response and if you don't want to answer, tap my back, can you do that for me, baby?" Katsuki nods. "Have you been having nightmares ever since you came back?" Another nod. "Have they all been the same?" He nods again. "Was tonight's nightmare the same as this one?" He shakes his head. "Was it different.... Because I was there?" His grip tightens with a hesitant nod. "Have you been training like this because you felt weak?" Katsuki flinched and burries his head into Izuku's chest. The emerald eyed male's chest shattered when he hears a sniffle coming from the male under him. "Kacchan... What happened was not because you were weak. They had the upper hand from the beginning. You are not weak, nor will you ever be. There is always someone stronger, no matter what you do, you know that, right?" He spoke gently, looking down at the male to see him nod a few seconds later. "Baby, this is not the way to get stronger. You are losing more calories than you should and eventually, you will faint from over doing it along with malnourishment. I understand that these nightmares and and the fact that you got captured made you feel this way but you have to take care of yourself in order for you to do so. Do you understand?" He didn't see or feel a response, but he did hear a small voice.

"M'sorry 'Zuku..." Katsuki nuzzles his face into the chest of his boyfriend, thinking positive, then negative, then back to positive and staying that way.

"It's okay, sweetie. I love you so much and I hate seeing you this beat up. Next time something happens or you feel bad about yourself, come get me and I'll help you. Can you promise me that?" Izuku asks gently, moving Katsuki's head to where they are looking at each other.

"Okay, I promise." He responds, placing his chin on his boyfriend's chest with a small smile on his face.

"Tonight, I'll be sure to keep you safe from the bad dreams so you can sleep as long as you want. In the morning, I'll make you a big breakfast with the nutrients and calories you need, okay?" Katsuki nods at Izuku's offers and they both shift to where Izuku is on the bed and Katsuki on top of him, arms wrapped around his thin frame. Izuku has one of his hands tangled into the Spiky blond hair that belongs to his boyfriend, and the other goes down the top of Katsuki's shirt and rubs his bare back.

Katsuki looks up and stares at Izuku, who stares back with the sweetest smile on his face. The blond scoots up slightly to where their lips touch gently. The action is small but has so much passion and love that sent sparks into the hearts of both males.

They part and Katsuki lays on the male's chest again. The steady beat of Izuku's heart, and the gentle fingers tangled in his hair made his eyes heavy again.

For the first time in weeks...

He has a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

Okay, so.... This was not the ending I completely intended buuut..... Y'know....

I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't dead so... Yeah.

Do you guys want smut? I can try to finish the one(s) I am working on and publish those if you want. I plan on adding smut regardless but y'know. I'll make it the next chapter instead of whenever I want to.

Love ya.

~Ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1K 13
Kacchako is my favorite ship from My Hero Academia and I felt compelled to write some fan fiction about it! So yeah! Also there will be some smut so...
681K 14.9K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
507 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
202 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...