Tobirama's Daughter - Naruto

By VoltageWriter

"Tou-san! Tou-san!" "Gomen, Hayumi, tou-san has to get to work now." And with that, he was gone . "But... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ SPECIAL ]
[ 20 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]

[ 21 ]

5.8K 173 59
By VoltageWriter

Tobirama and Hiruzen observed the battle from the sidelines, trying to decide on their plan of attack.

"Why don't we just join Hokage-sama on top of his wooden golem? That way, we'll be able to attack Madara while not get in his way," Hiruzen suggested as Tobirama was quick to shake his head.

"No, we'll prove to be a hindrance to anija instead. He'll have to protect the both of us which may lead to Madara gaining the upper hand." Tobirama shot down the suggestion, his eyes trained on his brother's every move.

"Then what can we do sensei?" Hiruzen exasperatedly asked as he scratched his hair in frustration, wanting to jump in and help yet not knowing how.

"We'll just have to jump in when we see an opening. There's no point in rushing in now and getting in the way." Tobirama commented after some thought, to which Hiruzen sighed to. He hated this part!

"Oh alright sensei...." he grumbled as Tobirama shot him a tiny smirk.

"You'll get used to it, Saru."

-----------

Hayumi huffed out in exhaustion as she leaned heavily on one of the nearby buildings for support.

Her wound was pulsing in pain with every step she took as she felt her legs shake with the effort she was exerting in just trying to stand.

"Hayumi-dono!!"

Koharu and Homura dropped down next to the exhausted girl as they rushed over, looking over at the girl in distress.

"What are you doing out here? Didn't Tobirama-sensei said you shouldn't come out?!" Koharu chided, not knowing of the complicated relationship between her teacher and his daughter.

They only knew of her when she visited them during one of their lessons, coming to give her father his forgotten lunch box.

-----------

"Harder Saru! You're too slow!" Tobirama snapped as he easily blocked all of the young Sarutobi's

"I-I'm going as fast as I can sensei! You're just too fast!" a half-dead Hiruzen retorted as he finally collapsed backwards in exhaustion. His teammates - Koharu and Homura were doing no better as they both also tried to catch their breath from their little sparring session.

"Get up! We're not done yet!"

The three mentally cried as they obediently obeyed as they shakily got up before getting into defensive positions once again. Koharu was just about to charge forward when a loud, cheerful voice suddenly called out :

"Tou-san~~!"

Tobirama whipped his head around, just as a small ball of red latched on his right leg, grinning up at him.

"Tou-san! You forgot your lunch box!" the little girl gleefully said as she held up the lunch box that was wrapped in a light green piece of cloth for him.

"Ah, I guess I have." Tobirama mused as he took it before ruffling her hair affectionately, letting a small smile slip out as he regarded his daughter. "Arigato, Hayumi. You've saved me from having to go back and get it."

Hayumi grinned at the praise as she nodded happily before finally noticing three people staring at her curiously. Being the shy girl she was, she was quick to hide behind her father as an adorable blush adorned her cheeks whilst she too, stared at them curiously.

Silence settled for a few moments.

"Tou-san........?" Hiruzen was the first to break the silence as he gazed at his sensei bewilderedly at how the young girl addressed him. Homura and Koharu were still staring in shock.

"You've never met her before? This is Hayumi - my daughter." he grinned as he lifted her up, gazing at her proudly.

"D--D-D-DAUGHTER?! YOU HAD A LOVE LIFE?!" Hiruzen suddenly screeched out as Tobirama felt a tick-mark pop out on his forehead.

"Is there a problem with that?" he seethed as he glared heatedly at Hiruzen, who quickly shook his hands to and fro as he tried to explain himself.

"W-well we usually don't see you hanging around a girl s-so to know you had a w-well, daughter is surprising! Wait, no it's not surprising! It's just...." the poor boy fumbled with his words as he tried to prove his innocence on his earlier statement.

Hayumi stared at the boy amusingly, laughing at his antics as Hiruzen perked up at the sound.

"You're funny." Hayumi laughed innocently as she pointed at him with a smile upon her lips.

Koharu internally squealed at the sight of the cute girl as she made her way towards them before smiling at Hayumi.

"Hello there pretty sister!" Hayumi greeted as Koharu felt her heart melt. Before long, her hands were squishing Hayumi's chubby cheeks as she squealed. "How are you so cute?!"

Homura walked over towards them too, introducing himself to Hayumi as the two fussed over the small girl.

On the other hand, Hiruzen sneakily walked up to stand beside his sensei as he continued to regard the child with an unbelieving gaze. Tobirama, who had noticed this, sighed as he spoke up. "Out with it Saru."

".......you.....are her father." Hiruzen lamely said as he looked between the two of them.

*sighs* "Yes."

"...........how are you her father?"

A fist slammed down on top of his head.

"I-ITAIIIII!!!!"

-----------

"And you're injured too! Come on, let's get you back!"

Homura was just about to place his hand on her shoulder when she stumbled backwards, putting some distance between them as she struggled not to fall into unconsciousness.

"N-no! J-just leave me alone!!" she huffed as glared at them.

"Hayumi-dono, we don't have time for one of your tantrums right now! Please just be a good girl and come with us!!" Koharu snapped, her patience running thin as she reached out for the girl herself.

Hayumi's sharingan flashed to life, halting her movements as she glared at them hatefully.

"D-don't make me use this against you!!"

"The sharingan?! But how?!" Homura muttered in shock and stepped backwards in caution as Hayumi began forming hand signs before biting into her thumb, drawing blood.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A cloud of smoke covered the area.

"Come forth! Wolf king Kizuto!!"

The smoke slowly cleared as a snow-white wolf with cerulean blue eyes now stood in front of Hayumi protectively, growling at Koharu and Homura.

Hayumi suddenly pitched forward, having used up almost all of her chakra at this point as she deactivated her sharingan.

Kizuto was quick to support her as she fell onto his warm body before climbing atop it, her breath coming in short and sharp bursts.

"Hayumi, what is going on here?" Kizuto asked incredulously as Hayumi tiredly shook her head before weakly pointing towards Madara's susanoo in the distance.

"Get to......tou.....sama......please......." She begged as she tried to charge up some chakra to perform medical ninjutsu and heal her bleeding wound that had opened up.

"Hmph, you owe me an explanation, got that?"

"Y-yeah.........."

Kizuto made sure she was balanced before turning to face the two shinobi, baring his teeth at them before rushing forward at great speeds.

Koharu barely had time to dodge the set of sharp teeth coming her way as she crashed into a nearby building due to her clumsy dodge, grunting at the pain to her back.

Instead of staying to attack them, Kizuto had taken off and was quickly disappearing into the distance.

"Quick! We have to follow them!" Koharu snapped as she got up, dusting herself off before taking to the rooftops with Homura, chasing after the wolf.

-----------

Hayumi just wanted to close her eyes.......

She was so tired...

..so, so......tired.....

"Hayumi"

Her father's gentle tone of voice rang out in her head as she forced herself to stay awake for his sake, wanting to see her father.

"Tou........sama........."

A/N

Triple Updates!! Battery's about to die though lol ( 4% )

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^

Thank you for your never-ending support! ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 332 13
Meera Yagami, the sister of the Yagami clan leader Hiroshi Yagami. It was decided that Meera Yagami was to be wedded to Hashirama Senju to seal the a...
90K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
1.2K 86 17
Growing up in wartime was hard for everyone, be them adults or children alike; Saruyama Senju was no exception. She had seen people come and go so ma...
16.5K 278 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...