The Royal Agreement

By PsyreAlaina

CURRENTLY REVISING. Expect updates but it is just the revision of the story. I hope you like it. A college gi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
His Smile
The Flight to Denmark
The Engagement
The Prince in Shining Armor
The Royal Agreement
First Date
The Wedding Dress
Paige and Jamie
Andersine and the Two Long Tables
The Wedding
The Unwanted Visitor
The First Day
The Past That Was Never Told
Elena: The Lady Predator
Merry Christmas :)
Nightmares
Kidnapped
Queen Agatha
War
Margarithe
The Italian Rebellion
The Beginning
REVISION

Basically, Why the Agreement Happened.

36.6K 765 17
By PsyreAlaina

"What?!"

        Maybe I turned deaf or something's inside my ear. I looked at Mom, Dad, the Queen, and Victor with disbelief. Victor has that grim look on his face. Like he was ready to jump on someone and punch them in the face.

        "You and Victor are to be married, Geiyianne."

        I gaped at the elderly in front of us. I felt my ears ringing and my senses shut down automatically. Married? Twenty-one and married? I have no idea that the ticket here in Denmark will cost me my freedom. I know that I shouldn't even be complaining because I would be tied in a very beautiful palace but still! My freedom? Plus, Victor is a royalty. This match seemed impossible.

        "Y-you must be mistaken. I'm not a Princess. Royalty can't marry a commoner..." My words fail me for a moment, still in awe gaping at them, amazed at how they arrived at that deal that they're selling their daughter to these people I only knew for what? Two months or one?

        "You are a princess, Geiyianne. But not right now. You will be when you marry Victor."

        I shook my head in disbelief and I cannot even accept this. I might be a commoner but I still have rights and I will use it. I stood up from my seat and walked towards my Mom.

        "I'm sorry, Mom. I cannot do this. You can't do this to me."

        No one can ever do this to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 173K 52
Alana has always found comfort in her bedroom, especially now with the Crown Prince of Greece warming her bed, but she never thought it'd spark disas...
21.1K 510 23
As a princess who's sunk a yacht and been caught kissing popstars, Nina doesn't seem ready to ascend the throne. But when she's told to fake date Pri...
39.5K 1.8K 17
PRINCE! DENMARK X FEM! READER matthias kohler, a danish prince, is about to take his father's place on the throne. this means that he has to find him...
718K 24.3K 32
Princess Lilyanne Blythe sneaks out to a party and has a one night stand. Assuming that was in the past, that one night stand stranger ends up living...