Chapter One

"What the hell happened to you both?"

        I gawked at the appearances of my best friends, Paige and Jamie. They looked trashed. Like they went to war or something.

       "Okay, so we heard the news." Jamie started. "We would have a new classmate and he is totally hot."

        "He's totally hot! I assure you. I saw him earlier in the Dean's office. Trust me, Geiyianne! Plus, he's from Denmark!" Paige said excitedly.

        "Should be a melting pot of hot to impress me," I whispered and rolled my eyes. Both of them, haggard and now head over heels for that transferee. "Wait, have you seen him? Clearly did?"

        They paused and nodded to me chorally. Argh, they probably fell easily to that guy. Dane, huh? 'Kay.

        "Are you interested?" Paige asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

        I shook my head. "No. He's all yours, mind you, I don't want to enter a relationship again, he might leave like what my ex did. One question, how the hell did you know that he is our classmate and he's from Denmark?"

        "Oh, darling Geiyianne, we have connections from inside the office especially for hot men like that cute transferee. Ehem. Can't forget Erol?"

        That name gave me the nerves. I don't even want to hear that name or any name who ghosted some girl in one point of their pitiful lives. "Oh, shut up. I'll make you eat the cadaver we'll be dissecting later."

        "Ewwww!" They both made funny disgusted faces and I laughed at them.

        So yeah, this is pretty much us in college. Me being the medial and both of my crazy friends are gluteus maximus. It's up to you to look up what I meant there.

        I study here in Seattle. I study my pre-medicine major, a Biology major. I dreamed to be a doctor so this is the best that you get from me.

        I'm just a simple kid trying to earn my college diploma and college is hell. Super. I'm already in my fourth year, ready to graduate but it seemed like I'm near not graduating because it got very tougher and I curse my college.

        My friends and I were walking towards the entrance of the school cafeteria to get some lunch. Having known that we have a three-hour vacant for the whole day, all we do is grub and stroll around the campus if the time permits us to. We all got our foods and was on our table when a commotion started just right outside the cafeteria. Paige and Jamie are natural nosy girls so their necks are starting to break now trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening outside.

        I continued on my food but I did try to get something from the crowd outside. Three suited men were standing like statues outside the cafeteria doors and a tall guy went in. He was very tall, probably more than six feet. His body was toned and perfectly built. Youth was flashed on his face but a hint of maturity is mixed with the aura he was giving off. His face was serious and proud. From afar, you can see his sculpted jawline and nose. He was an example of the clean-cut type guy but I think it made him hotter that way. Not the usual type for girls but my type. I'm just awed with his appearance like he stepped out of a magazine.

        Right in front of me was Paige and Jamie with mouth flew open with the sight of the Greek god entering the area. Their eyes followed the guy and their faces red when he sat on the table next to ours. I looked at him and he nodded to me. Paige and Jamie returned looking at me.

        "He's really hot," said Jamie.

        "He's really not," I deny. If I found someone attractive and they knew, they would ship it and they would do the magic.