You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

235 9 4
By Storm-And-Snow

"Okay so I know you may be confused as to why you are here" Mr Stewart's says irritably. I can't understand why though. I thought we settled the matter two days ago when Sabrina was suspended for three weeks.

We sit here in his office, with my lip still recovering in a blue-ish color and Sabrina silently sobbing. She must thing she's going to be suspended for longer. I wouldn't mind it.

"Sabrina I didn't give you an opportunity to explain why you actually assaulted Sarah on Monday. I asked one of the other teachers to deal with the situation and after hearing about what happened and now I want to deal with it myself. So please tell me what happened??"

"I... My.. It's my parents. They're getting divorced you see and when I saw Sarah, I just cracked... And punched her in the jaw. I'm really sorry sir"

I'm still confused as to what I did to get her parent divorced? I mean, I could maybe take some of the blame for my parents, but not for hers. Still I'm not going to get angry. Sabrina's gotten what she deserves.

"Sabrina I understand you are upset but that gives you no right to start attacking other students. You could have seriously hurt Sarah. You're lucky that you didn't damage anything or there would have worse consequences to deal with." Has he not seen my jaw??

"I'm sorry Mr. Stewart's. I promise." Sabrina sniffs.

"Now we all know I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to." He looks at me and then back at Sabrina, recognizing the confusion on her face. Dimwit, she honestly had no idea who else to apologize to. Well she didn't actually on Monday.

After the incident on Monday, I was taken to the nurse and started feeling dizzy again, so I went home early.

Sabrina's face turns from confusion to revulsion. Never in her wildest nightmare did Sabrina ever imagine apologizing to me.

She turns her body in her chair to look at me slowly and I can see she's resisting every urge not to jump out and start pummeling me again.

"I'm..." She stops and deeply inhales as if her next words are going to kill her internally (which it most probably will) "I'm truly sorry Sarah."

I look at her and can see that she's almost demanding me not to milk this. I should but being in this stuffy room, which by the way smells like old furniture polish and musky bathroom spray, I didn't want to be here longer than I needed to be.

"Yeah its okay. Don't worry." I say, trying to smile Like her denting my face was no big deal.

"Good. Now Sabrina your three week suspension will be taken away and this will not be discussed any longer. Please get back to class." Mr Stewart's says with glad sigh that this is over.

I'm sorry but what!! Sabrina gets up and starts walking to the door but I sit still in my chair. She full out punches me in the middle of the corridor for her parents getting a divorce. My lip started bleeding and after a day he's taking away her suspension!!!

"Sir, not to be rude or anything but I don't think Sabrina just apologizing to me makes up for her punching me for no reason. You heard what she said. I didn't do anything. And you're taking away her suspension!!" I stand up so quickly, I get a head rush.

"Ms. Campbell, there is nothing else that Sabrina needs to do. She has apologized like I had asked her to; and even though I don't need to explain anything to you, but I feel her suspension is unnecessary. Now please can you get back to your class before you miss -"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT HER PARENTS ARE GETTING DIVORCED. MY PARENTS ARE PLANNING TO DO THE SAME, BUT YOU DONT SEE ME ASSAULTING RANDOM STUDENTS IN THE CORRIDORS!!!" I yell before fully processing what I've just said.

Are my parents really going to get divorced?? It's the first time I'm actually angry at my parents. Why do the constantly fight at home and put me through all that stress and worry? All they'd need to do is sign some papers and move into separate house. Rather than be at each other's throats and have my sister and I hear the whole thing and go to be crying for hours. It sucks!!

I realize what I've literally screamed at Mr. Stewart's, because even though his face is calm, his eyes are fully with fury.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to-" I say quietly before he cuts me off. "Ms. Campbell. I suggest you never speak to myself or any other teacher like that again. We will not be discussing this any further unless you would like to in detention one afternoon."

"No sir." I say

"Good, now like I was saying. Please get back to class immediately." He says and carries on with the paperwork.

I walk out of his office as quickly as I can with my head down. Sabrina is most probably doing backflips in her head. Not only has she gotten away from suspension, her apology to me has been completely wiped away by me screaming at the headmaster.

I walk down the hall as quickly as I can. Apparently not quickly enough because I can hear Sabrina calling out 'thanks Sarah' before heinously laughing and walking to her class in the other direction. No doubt the story of me being completely embarrassed by Mr. Stewart's will be all over the school by the end of today. Hopefully she won't say anything about my parents, because we're more or less in the same boat with that one.

I feel my lip and jaw start to burn again, but I really don't care at this point. I just want to crawl up in bed and stay there until the end of my high school year!!

Stopping by my locker, I see that I'm just in time to get to my next class, Math. Great.

The bell rings and I try to stick my head as far in my locker as it will go without looking like a complete freak, as students fill up the hallway. Let this already crappy day continue.

***

At the end of the day, I go and sit outside on stands and watch the track team practice. Like I expected, Sabrina went around telling everyone what happened in Stewart's office. How it still made sense after she left out her apologizing to me and my parents getting divorced, still doesn't make sense; but the end of the day, I had people staring and laughing, like I'm some weird freak.

Footsteps begin behind me and he's the only person I know who'd be here now.

"Hey. You wanna talk?" His smooth voice sends chills down my body.

"Hey. No. Yes. I don't know. Today's just been horrible, but not only because of the humiliation Sabrina gave me." I sigh and turn to Shane. "Sorry I left you today at lunch, I just needed to be alone for a bit, but I'm more or less okay now."

Shane sits down next to me and takes my hands in his, stroking them softly. "Yeah, I was worried about you. Carley said you went to the bathroom before I got to the table, but I was scared when you didn't show up."

"Yeah, she found me afterwards." I smile weakly. Putting an effort into anything now is hard.

"Babe, I hate seeing you like this. Please tell me what happened in Stewart's office this morning; because I know you didn't throw his papers off his desk. That's what that girl who punched you, has been saying."

I can't not tell Shane. Plus he seems genuinely concerned and it'd be good to get it off my chest. So I tell him everything. About Sabrina's parents, her apology, how her suspension was taken away, how I shouted at the headmaster and then about my parents. How angry I feel now and how I don't know if they're just fighting or if they're actually going to leave each other. Before I was just sad and irritated, now I'm scared, worried, confused, angry; and I can't talk to my parents because they'd easily deny everything and tell me I'm worrying about nothing.

Tears start falling down my checks and I quickly try and wipe them away. I can't cry, not now. School is the worst place to start crying. People will ask you what's wrong but they don't actually care, most of them just want a story to tell others about you.

Shane puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulders. Instantly I feel a bit better. Shane makes me feel safe. I can't explain it.

"It's alright babe. I'm here okay. No matter what, I'll be here for you." I he says and looks down at me. My head is placed awkwardly yet I can still look up at him. He leans forward and kisses me. Just like before, fireworks.

"Come on. Let's go grab something to eat. I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten since this morning." He says and stands up holding his hand out for me.

"Yeah you're right. I just need to go to my locker quickly. I have homework to catch up."

We walk in to the school, while Shane tells me about his classes and the people he's met. He's actually thinking of joining the football team even though the season is almost over.

We stop when we hear parents talking in the corridor near Stewart's office...

"You did the right thing William, Sabrina can't be suspended at all, her Cheerleading career cannot be halted at all. No matter the situation at home" I hear a woman say.

"Look, Sabrina needs to see the consequences of her actions and I-" Stewart's says nervously.

"Nothing William, or we will retract our funding into the school's sport program and where will that leave you. It's bad enough your trying to find money to get you science department running again, I don't think you can afford to lose us." A man says. Must be her father.

"Okay fine, I'll drop it." Stewart says and I hear footsteps walking away.

What the hell, Sabrina's parents made sure she wouldn't be suspended. What a bitch!!! Like parents like daughter I guess...

I look at Shane me he looks just as surprised as I am...

Well at least she wasn't lying about her parents

******************************************************************************************

Hey!!!!😁

Back again. Sorry it's been forever but exams are back again *sigh*

So yeah, what do you think??? Kinda shocking right!!!

Although who wouldn't want a guy like Shane to comfort you.💖

So please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! ❤️

Thank you for all the support we've gotten!!!! It's incredible so thank you soooo much.

We promise we will be back soon enough, pinky swear!!

See you

xoxoxo

Storm and Snow❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 93 14
*I've always wanted to read about a girl who was to deal with her boyfriend being a baseball player. It's a totally different world. Have you ever ha...
The Bet By Angela

Teen Fiction

149K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...
438 3 53
It started in Sammie and Ambrie's senior year. They have been friends since the 8th grade. Sammie has a crush on this guy named Nolan who they have k...
404K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...