A love story of Brady and pre...

By joshuabassetxo

Will Pressley reveal her true feeling towards Brady? With Brady reveal his true feelings towards Pressley? Wi... More

First day at the stuido
The injury..
The sleepover..
Competition day...
A new week...
Good day took a bad turn...
The recovery...
Asking the big queation?...
Back to dancing...
Competition day...
The duet...
NOT A CHAPTER...
Competition day...
Hes leaving?
His last competion?...
The new boy?...
A crush?...
Trying to move on...
Hes back?...
The fight...
Making the most of it...
Weekend away...
Suggestions?? Plzzz
New book!!

Confused feelings...

869 7 6
By joshuabassetxo

Pressley POV~~

I woke up in a better mood than yesterday.
Today me and Brady were going to hang out.

I went to go take a shower and my mum braided my hair. I put on this tie-die jump suit and some trainers.

Skip to when Brady arrives.

Bradys POV~~

Me and my mum knock at the door and Ashley answers.

A-hey guys!

T+B- hey!

A- come in. Pressley they are here!

I walk in and all of a sudden Pressley comes running over and hugs me. I hug her back.

We chill in the living room with our mums talking about the competition yesterday and when me and pressley started to get bored. We headed to her room.

When we got in there I closed the door and walked up to her. We looked into each others eyes for a second before we kissed. We carried on making out for a while.

Pressley POV~~
Whilst kissing, I pushed Brady back on to my bed and got on top. He started to smirk as I started to take of his top slowly.

All of a sudden we heard footsteps and I jumped up and sorted myself out whilst Brady quickly put his top back on and sorted his hair out.

{Knock at door}

P-come in!

A- do you guys wanna go meet Hannah and Gia and go for food somewhere?

P+B- sure. We will get ready to go.

Me and Brady got into the car and we both sang to our favorite songs the whole way to annoy our mums.
Once we arrived we went over to Hannah and Gia and hugged them both.

H- hey guys!!!

B- let's go eat I'm hungry!

We all walk into the diner with our mums and find a table for the four of us.

I sit next to Brady and then Hannah opposite Brady and Gia opposite me. We all talk about dance and random things until our food comes. While at we were eating our food I noticed Gia staring at Brady. It was obvious she liked him but I tried to let it not bother me.

Brady's POV~~

Dinner was slightly awkward because  of what happens at gias the other day. I could tell Pressley
Was getting annoyed at Gia as Gia couldn't take her eyes of me.

Once we finished I told the guys I was going to go use the bathroom.

I found the bathroom and when I came out. Gia was standing there...

B- oh hey gia

G- hey Brady

B- what are you doing here?

G- I just wanted to see if you remembered what happened the other night. I would like to do it again sometime.

B- umm Gia I'm sorry but I don't like you that and I don't think that what happened the other night should of happened.

G- oh whatever Brady! It's obvious you like pressley. I don't understand why, I mean look at her she's ugly and a mess. She can't dance and you deserve so much better.

Before Brady can answer she walks into the bathroom.

How could Gia say those things about Presley. Pressley was the nicest prettiest girl I had ever met. And she was an amazing dancer.

I walked back to the table to see Hannah talking to her mum on  the other table and Pressley sat there by herself looking really upset.

B- press. You okay?

P- not really. It's fine I don't want to talk about it right now.

She says this as Gia comes back from the bathroom and sits down at her seat.

After we had finished the meal. We said bye to Gia and Hannah and got into the car. I didn't say much the way home and Pressley didn't either. She just sat there staring out the window looking as if she was going to cry.

Presley POV~~

We got back to mine. What Gia had said had really upset me. I guess i was right. Everything was too good to be true...

I walk straight to my room leaving my mum Brady's Mum and Brady with a confused face.

B- I'll go talk to her.

I got into bed and hid under the covers. I felt like an idiot.

All of a sudden I hear the door open.

B- press?

She says nothing.

B- please tell me what's wrong.

P- (crying) how could you Brady?!

B- huh?

P- I thought you liked me for me I thought I had actually found someone who understood better than anyone else.

B- Pressley. Where have you got this from? ( confused)

P- Gia.

B- and your gonna believe her?

P- well yeah... when you went to the bathroom she told me you liked her and explained that you didn't like me and I wasn't good enough for you and I was a mess, ugly, a terrible dancer. ( brakes down crying)

B- Pressley look at me. ( she looks up to him).
I promise you none of this is true and you need to trust me on this one. Gia likes me. She told me when she saw me when I had finished in the bathroom. Of course she's gonna tell you I like her to try and get you away from me.

P- you promise?

B- why would I lie. Pressley you are the nicest, prettiest girl I have ever met. And the add to that. Your one of the best dancers I have ever met as well.
( Brady started to tear up)

P- wipes the tear away from Brady's face and looks at him in the eyes.

None of them said anything but looked at each other.

B- I'm sorry Pressley. You don't deserve any of this. Any of what Gia day. You need to promise me you won't listen to her. Please?

P- I guess.

At this point they were both crying. Pressley was upset about what Gia had said and Brady was upset that Pressley had thought what Gia said was true.

They got under the covers and hugged facing each Other.

P- Brady?

B- yeah

P- I need to tell you something.

B- Brady looked down to her whilst they were hugging.

P- I.. I.. love you Brady.

B- I love you too Pressley.

They both smiled and kissed.

Pressley POV~~

After about an hour. Brady had to head home as we had dance early tomorrow.

I walked out to Brady's car with him.

P- bye Brady.

They hugged and he kissed her cheek.

He got into the car and they drove away.

A- are you okay press?

P- yeah. Can we talk Mum?

A- of course.

They sit down on the sofa.

A- sooo. What's up?

P- I'm just confused mum. I have never felt like this before...

A- felt what press?

P- love...

A- (smiles) it's a confusing word. And thing. I know your only young but I know your mature enough to know what it means.

P- yeah I guess I do.

A- look whatever happens with you and Brady. I'm gonna be here for you and Tricia will do the same for Brady. I have never seen you so happy when your with him. It's like he brings out the best side of you.

P-( smiles) yeah he does.

A- I just want you to be careful. You don't wanna mess up what ever you have with Brady. He's a sweet boy and you deserve each other.

P- thank you mum.( they hug)

A- if you ever wanna talk about it. You know where I am.

Presley nods and head of to bed.

She messages Brady..

P- goodnight Brady, I love you x

B- night Pressley, I love you too x

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 98 14
what happens when both are forced to marry each other? Why Nischay hates Y/N so much? Will Nischay ever accept Nisha? What will happen if Y/n gets to...
11.1K 107 50
When the next step gets set apart by two very different teams.How will Enid get a place on her dream team? Based on Season 5-7 Season 5 - Completed ...
106 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
2.5K 22 9
This will be readerxjennifer story. What do the best friends do when they realize that they have feelings for each other but both are in a relationsh...