Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... Еще

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
Blackout
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

Day of the great devourer

5K 138 118
nishfuyu

Season 1, episode 13.

Words: 3,4K

Warning: Does "almost no reader insert" count as a warning? It was hard to add someone so it can feel like Y/n is left out. 

The devourer roared really loud as the ninja were shocked by what just happened. Jay cried out, holding an pillar and the rest just stood really still. Sadly, the giant snake spotted them and Jay started muttering, "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..."

"Run!" Kai yelled as the devourer begins to chase the ninja. Jay trips on his way to the bounty and the snake only came closer. "Wait! Wait for me!" He shouted and ran as fast as he could towards the bounty.

"Fire up the engines." Nya shouted to Lloyd, who was watching through the window. "I said fire up the engines!"

Lloyd came back to senses and ran towards the buttons. "There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel."

"Use it." Nya yelled again as the ninja ran inside the bridge. Followed by Jay who'd rolled in there.

Jay looked into a mirror, only to see the devourer getting closer. "Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!"

"Jay! This is not the time for jokes!" Y/n shouted to her brother.

"Working on it. Blasters on full." Nya replied and the bounty started to fly. The devourer tried to bite the back of the ship, but it flew away just in time.

"Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake." Kai exclaimed. And suddenly, the devourer appeared in front of them.

"Uh, I think it heard you." Y/n muttered and the devourer tried to take a bite from the ship again. Y/n used her powers to make a blast of wind hitting the bounty, causing the ship to turn.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." Kai looked through the window again.

"We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon." Nya replied frustrated.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane stated.

"Never tell me the odds!" Nya shouted.

"It's coming in for another attack. Port side." Cole said. "Y/n! Try to use your powers again, the bounty will use less fuel that way!" He looked at Y/n, who was ready to make the bounty turn.

The devourer went for another try and she made the ship turn, causing the snake to miss. "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lloyd mentioned.

"Throw everything overboard." Everyone looked at Nya like she grew three extra heads.

"We need to lose some weight." She informed and Lloyd shouted something, making Y/n pay attention. "Port side!" 

Y/n made the devourer miss again and everyone went to throw some stuff overboard. Cole even threw the fridge overboard. The fridge. The damn fridge.

"Man, he sure is hungry." Jay joked. "Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" He asked, suddenly scared.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard." Cole realised, just as Kai threw Wu's teapot into the snake's throat. "Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!" Nya yelled again.

The bounty flew between some mountain-like rocks. They lost the devourer. "Ah, we lost him." Cole sighed in relief just as the devourer appeared again and bites off an engine.

"Abandon ship!" Nya shouted and everyone made their way to the deck as fast as possible. Jay flew through a window, breaking it and he took Y/n's hand after standing upright again. "Goodbye, old friend." Zane said to the bounty as the ninja, Nya and Lloyd leave the ship. Nya used the mech and holds Lloyd. Zane, Kai and Cole in their own vehicles and Y/n and Jay in Jay's jet.

The bounty fell to the ground and everyone watched sadly. The devourer shot up again and the group make their way out the Scattered Canyons. They hide under a rock and the giant snake ate the bounty. "No!" Everyone yelled and went to sit down.

"Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." Kai took off his hood.

"There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." Zane stood up again.

"Bigger? Bigger!" Jay lost it. "That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect."

"And what? Just give up?" Cole asked.

"You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" 

"Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?" Kai shouted at the two.

"But he's not here anymore." Lloyd said and everyone took a moment of silence.

"Lloyd, that was.. Unnecessary and unwanted." Y/n broke the silence. 

"But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me it's not the size of a Ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the Ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons  and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A Ninja never admits defeat. A Ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now." Kai said determined.

"Kai got good at giving speeches." Y/n smiled and Kai's cocky smile turned into a blush, causing a glare from Jay.

"But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred fluit lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about our golden weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped." Jay freaked out again.

"Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big." Cole said.

"Or an idea that's even bigger! Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kai exclaimed and everyone looked at him confused.

"Probably not but go ahead." Jay said, now laying on the ground cooly.

(Another word I don't know it exist but I got no idea how to explain in otherwise.) 

"There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way." Kai started to run away.

"Wha-Where are we going?"

"We're going to destroy that snake once and for all." Kai said, pumping his fist in the air.

The ninja reach Edna and Ed's scrap N junk.

"Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet." Cole rolled his eyes.

"And why my parent's home? What if it eat their house? What if they have nothing left after your "Oh so great" plan! What if they get eaten!? What if-" Y/n freaked out.

Jay knocked on the door of his parents' home. "Jeez, Y/n. Calm down. They're not home."

"Good, better for us." Kai walked towards an old car and he lays out a blueprint. "Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?"

 "It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback." Zane replied and he played the recording.

"Good. And there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around."

A whistle could be hear and the ninja look to each other confused, "Ugh. What's he doing here? Cole and Kai run up to him.

"Aah! You Ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet." The mailman complained as Y/n and Jay ran up to him as well.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Kai apologised, "But you need to get out of here, now."

"Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do." He pulls out the Walkers' mail which Jay snatched from his grip. "Look, dude, our parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way." 

"Them, too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the "Take Back Ninjago" rally too?" The mailman asked. Y/n and Jay looked confused to each other.

"What, "Take back ninjago" rally?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Wait a minute, you know what? You guys are right. Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner." He spoke, and the ninja notice the devourer coming closer as they get into battle stances. "I think I'll be leaving now 'cause whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it." The mailman looked behind him and saw the giant snake. "Aah! S-s-snake!" He jumps in a trash can.

The devourer watched confused at the pile of tires, as the ninja put on their hood. "Hey! It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go! Fire!"

"Earth!"

"Ice!"

"Lightning!"

The ninja shout and use spinjitzu, making the tornado of creation. Y/n ducked behind the car. She isn't able to help because wind isn't an element of creation.

A lot of junk was flying around and the ninja made the ultra sonic raider. "Zane! Now!" Kai shouted and Zane sent a wave of the music from the sacred fluit towards the devourer.

"Zane, what was that? This isn't target practice. You're supposed to hit him, not give him a haircut." Cole whined.

"May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk?" Zane asked and the devourer gets ready to bit them.

"Well, I hope one of us created a reverse feature because...reverse!" Kai shouted and Cole made the car ride backwards, causing the snake to miss.

They kept on dodging and the devourer kept on trying. They ride out the junkyard and the devourer followed them.

"I need your help holding him in place." Zane said and Jay nodded, sending a grapple hook towards the giant snake.

"Got him!"

"Before it gets away! Now, Zane. now! Take the shot." Kai shouted.

"Charm your way out of this." He said and sent a blow of music towards the snake. The raider rode through a wall and into the junkyard.

The devourer stumbled back a bit, "It's working!"

"It's got a weak spot." Kai points to a small, glowing green spot at the base of its head.

"What!?" Cole shouted, not hearing him because of the music.

"On its forehead. It's got a-" The Devourer strikes Zane's cockpit from behind with its tail.

"Zane!"

The snake hissed and slittered away, "Is everyone okay?"

"Where's Zane?" Lloyd asked as he, Nya and Y/n ran towards the boys.

"Right here." Zane emerges from the damaged cockpit now missing the left side of his face, revealing the robotics underneath. "That was close."

"Too close." Kai grumbled.

"Perfect. Now that was a total failure." Jay complained.

"Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot." 

"Oh, great. Let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot THAT'LL BE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AT BECAUSE THAT THING IS TOO RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!"

"Are you done?" Nya sighed.

"Ah, yes."

"Jay! You've demolished the wall!" Y/n shouted, frustrated, as she pointed at the broken wall.

"Ehh, sorry?" He smiled awkwardly and Y/n sighed, rubbing her temple.

"Things just got worse. Look." Nya pointed at the devourer, who was slittering towards the city.

"It's heading toward Ninjago City."

"That's where our parents are." Jay told Y/n.

"So is everybody else." Cole interrupted.

"If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago, there will be no stopping it." Kai said and everybody looked at each other, shocked.

They reached Ninjago City as the devourer was already roaming around the city. Y/n and Jay watched in shock as the devourer was in front of their parents. Ed was trying to get their vehicle started but it didn't. "Mom! Dad!" The siblings shouted as they ran out the car and jumped on top of the car. 

"Leave our parents alone! Lightning!" Jay shouted and used his nunchucks to shock the devourer. It slittered away, chasing some people. Kai jumped in and used his sword to burn the snake.

A camera was filming everything as Cole picked up their van. "Mind if I borrow this?" He asked and threw the van towards the snake.

The tail of the snake charged at the ninja and Zane used ice to freeze it.

"Uh, I think we only made it mad." Jay muttered.

The ninja kept charging at the devourer, until Nya and Lloyd showed up in the mech. They pulled a pole out of the ground and tucked it between two teeth of the hose.

"Samurai to the rescue. Again." Jay exclaimed.

"Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili." Lloyd whined and Cole took serious offend in that. "Hey!"

The samurai x hung onto the pole as the devourer shakes violently. "Sis! Get out of there!" Kai shouted.

"I can't! I'm stuck!" A four-headed dragon appeared and attacks the beast and rescues Nya and Lloyd.

"Rocky! Our Dragons are back!" Cole exclaimed.

"It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their true potential." Zane informed as they watched the dragons.

"Ha! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go!" Shard's head blasts the Devourer with ice.

The ultra dragon attacks the giant snake with different kinds of elements and it releases Lloyd and Nya.

The devourer groans and slitters around a building. The dragons kept on hitting it with everything they had.

"Can Dragons get any cooler? Seriously!" Cole exclaimed.

"I thought you disliked dragons?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"I-I never said that!"

"Yes! It's running away." Kai yelled and just at that moment, the devourer strikes the dragons with his tail.

"No!" Everyone screamed. And the ultra dragon fell to the ground. The ninja ran towards it and Garmadon appeared behind them.

The whole city was screaming and Lloyd turned around, seeing his father.

"You came back!" He said, excited.

"Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." The dark lord said and the ninja looked at each other.

"Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." Jay muttered.

"I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way." Zane stated.

The devourer kept roaring and slittering through the city. Kai shook his head in dissaproval of Zane's plan. "Give me the weapons."

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Y/n muttered. "Kai?" 

"Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch-" Garmadon got interrupted by Kai.

"Quit your yammering and just do it." He throws him the sword of fire. "When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead." Zane and Cole gave their weapons as well, Jay kept on hesitating.

Jay gave the lord his nunchucks, "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back." 

"I'll do my part. You just make sure he stays in one spot." Garmadon chuckled and ran away with the golden weapons.

"Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot!?" Jay yelled, frustrated. "How are we supposed to do that?"

"Don't forget: we're Ninja." Kai said and ran off.

He noticed the giant snake and taunted. "Come on, you overgrown worm. Take the bait. Come and get me. Whoa!" He gasped and ran forwards, until he reached a bridge. Kai jumped on a bus who was driving there and reached a alley, where Cole was.

"Nice run. Now I'll take it from here. Whoo-hoo!" He leaps over buildings, into an alley. The Devourer followed him but slittered to the sky, because he was stuck. Only to find Jay waiting for him.

"Looking for me?" He asked and parkoured his way towards a construction site. Jay activated his true potential and flew towards Zane, who stood higher, waiting for him. "What took you so long?" Zane mocked.

"Save the humor, Zane. Now's not the time." Jay whined and they started to run, jumping off the building onto a "Ice escape" Zane made. 

The kept sliding, laughing and yelling while doing so. Until they reached the end of the slide. They flew off and Y/n stood on the building, which was the closest to the end of the escape. She used her aerokinesis to make Zane and Jay reach the building she stood on. The dragon, with Kai and Cole already on it, picked them up. 

"You think it's working?" Jay asked as they look at the giant snake.

"We're about to find out." Kai said and the devourer got stuck in Ninjago City. The dragon lands on the roof Lloyd and Nya stood, as they cheered.

"We did it! Now, where's Garmadon? He's not gonna hold on for much longer." Cole said and Lloyd pointed towards a building, as the sky turned dark.

Garmadon stood on the building right in front of the devourer, "You are the reason evil runs through my blood. You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back." He unleashes a purple energy as he jumps from the building, holding the golden weapons who had purple smoke around them.

"Vengenance will be mine!" He yelled right before hitting the green spot on the devourer's head.

A green slime-like substance covered the city and everyone cheered.

"He did it." Jay muttered.

"No, we did it!" Cole exclaimed.

The ninja, Lloyd and Nya walked on the street, waving to people as Edna and Ed walker came up to their son and daughter.

"Ooh, our little Ninja." Edna hugged both of them thightly and Cole went to the dragon.

"I don't see my dad." Lloyd said sadly.

"He should be around here somewhere." Kai comforted the little boy.

Zane scanned the area, "Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here."

Cole turned back to his friends, "Then our Golden Weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient?"

Nya pointed at some footsteps, "Look, his footsteps."

"I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon." Kai said and Y/n and Jay walked back to the group.

"I know, but that's what I'm afraid of."

Cole gasped loudly, "Ah, Sensei Wu!"

"Ha! Would you look at that. He survived!" Jay exclaimed and they all run towards their sensei, who accepted them with open arms.

"I can't tell you how glad I am to see you." Sensei Wu passes the group to pick up his teapot. "The Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." He drinks some tea. "Ah. Much better. And still hot." He said and everyone laughed.

"It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the Golden Weapons."

"Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless."

Jay chuckled, "I couldn't have said it any better myself."

"Besides, we have what is most important: you." Kai gestured to Lloyd.

"The pupils have become the masters." The old man said.

"Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day?" Lloyd asked sadly.

"One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time." 

"Uh, but don't worry. We're gonna teach you everything we know." Kai interrupted.

"And make sure you're prepared for that fight." Jay joined in.

"Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." Cole smiled.

"And Ninja will always stand up for what is right." Zane added.

"Always. Even against evil family." Y/n mentioned lastly. "Oh and Lloyd, prepare yourself, because if we have to teach you everything we know, it's gonna take a while."

Nya and Wu smiled to each other proudly.

"Go ninja, go!"

Season 1 wrapped! In my opinion, it was really hard to add someone to the battle so I'm glad this is done. 

If you spot any mistake please let me know!

(Shameless self-promo. Don't worry, I only do this for once to let you guys know I am writing more ninjago stuff.)

I'm also writing a new other ninjago book, it's a Cole x reader. Based on season 4 and it'll probably continue to 5, 6, 7, etc.

(Not published yet.)

Geez, this was a long A/n, anyway, I hope you have a nice morning/afternoon/night wherever you are. 

See you in the next chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

152K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
Metanoia salt

Фанфик

7.5K 309 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
18.9K 345 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
186K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.