Forever, A Poofless Fanficti...

By RobDoesPreston

Rob x Preston More

Part 1 - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 2 - Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 3 - Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Afterwards
NEWS!!
Announcement

Chapter 38

2.4K 85 19
By RobDoesPreston

{words hurt more than blades}

Robs PoV.

I walk through the door and instantly call out Preston's name. I don't get an answer so I figure he's still in bed. I set the mcdonald bags in the counter and the grocery bags onto the table. I small black thing gets my thoughts.

Preston's phone laid on the table. Curiosity got the best of me and I pick it up, typing in the 4 number password he's always had. His phone was still on his youtube channel and I soon felt myself scrolling through his youtube comments. A couple comments were cute adorable poofless things, an others harsh cruel things. My eyes glanced at a particular comment from his mother. I set the phone down, thinking to myself, is this the reason that Preston hasnt been himself lately? Is he mad at his parents for not loving him the way I love him?

I heard a large banging noise from the bathroom. I rush towards the bathroom, screaming Preston's name at the top of my lungs.

Preston's PoV

I heard rustling from the kitchen as I drug the blade through my arm, gliding it in the direction I want it to go.

Eagerly I smile as the blood drips to the floor. Afterwards I set down the blade, to grab a towel. I clean my blood up, accidentally pushing over the shampoo and conditioner bottles. "Shoot," I whisper as I hustle to clean everything up.

"PRESTON!" I hear rob shout before the knob turns and halts to prove it's locked. He continues to bang on the door. I put my sweater on and unlock the door after the mess is cleaned up.

"Yeah, rob?" I ask, trying not to sound agitated, but failing.

"What's going on?"he asks, curiosity overflowing his face.

I push past him and out of the doorway. "Just went to the bathroom."

I watch as he looks me up and down, "what was all the racket?"

I laugh. "Don't know this was an interrogation, should I call my lawyer?"

He either doesn't get the joke or just doesn't think it's funny, he doesn't return the smile or laugh. "Only if you fell that you're guilty."

-----
So I thought you should get this tonight so I quickly wrote it and yeah. Please vote an comment. I try to reply to every comment and it brightens my day to see such great feedback from you guys.

QUESTION: Should I start another fanfiction? If so leave a comment of what youtuber ship I should do.

Also if you have a problem with the story and where it's going, or you have more feedback then please contact me on kik (alexyn7) or Facebook (alexyn steen)

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 48
So this is my first set of one shots. I don't know how often I'll be posting or if they will be any good. So please bear with me while I learn the ro...
2.5K 29 9
π–πšπ«π§π’π§π : π“π‘πžπ«πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐘/𝐍 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞-𝐔𝐩 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀! π“π‘πžπ«πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧π₯...
5.5K 237 27
***trigger warning*** Rob and Preston have known each other forever, but what happens when things start changing? Problems start rising in the pack a...
8K 566 71
...My mind flashes back to months before reading through tons of hate comments left on the only video I ever recorded. I try to stop crying but I can...