It Started With Nail Varnish...

By Pcrw1233

Harry after the war tries new things and ends up finding his true self, what if that true self ends up compl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

6K 145 41
By Pcrw1233

Harry's clothing

Harry's Image

Harry- I wake up making new clothing before moving towards the mirror gasping "I love it" I squeal, running over to the jumping on Severus pulling him into a kiss "I love you, I love you, I love you"

Severus- I smile looking at Harry's female image "I love you too love, do a little twirl for me"

Harry- I jump off doing a twirl "thank you so much"

Severus- I smile getting up walking over to her putting my arms around her "your welcome love, even though I hate him but we have to talk to Dumbledore"

Harry- I sigh "yeah your right" I wait for Sev to get in new clothes before we walk down to Dumbledore's office, I knock walking in with Sev behind

Dumbledore- "hello dear what's your name?"

Harry- "Harry Potter"

Dumbledore- I looked at her shocked "Harry what have you done to your self you could of tolled me first"

Harry- "would you of allowed it"

Dumbledore- "no but then again it's your last year, so I could of said no until then but why now"

Harry- "because I've always felt like I was born in the wrong body and Hermione and other brought my true self our and I am thank full for it"

Dumbledore- I magic up a name changing Ministry parchment "here the changing name parchment"

Harry- "thank you sir" I change my name

Dumbledore- I read it "Diana Jasmine Potter, hum I like it, it suit yeah" I sigh the parchment so does Severus as witness before sending it off to the Ministry "so Harry you will now have a chose of living in the girl dorms and now be able to us girl bathrooms"

Diana- "thank you sir" (Harry goes by Diana Jasmine Potter now)

Dumbledore- "your welcome dear but the thing is everyone going to question a new student coming three weeks in so do you want to tell people who you are now or later on"

Diana- I sigh "I might as well get it done and over with"

Dumbledore- I nod "Okay, dear that is all and enjoy today with you new body"

Diana- "thank you sir" I say turning with Severus walking out of the room. We walk down to the great Hall together with Dumbledore walking behind as we go in, I walk over to Slytherin table "hello guys"

Luna- "hello Diana"

Draco- I gasp but smile "Harry is that you?"

Diana- I nod smiling "yeah but I go by Diana Jasmine Potter now"

Gang- nods in understanding

Diana- "it seems like we have the same dress code, Pastel"

Draco- I smile in my white t-shirt with a pastel pink heart around little heart green, blue and yellow within each other each time getting smaller and smaller, anc pastel pink tight jeans within my platinum blonde hair lays a white flower head circled with the white flowers hiding the green wire holding it "yeah I guess we do bestie"

Diana- I smile joyfully "bestie"

Dumbledore- I stand up "Last night Harry Potter went through s surprising Tranformation of which I found out today, from now on Harry James Potter will be Diana Jasmine Potter, that is all" there were gaspw and whispers around the hall

Draco- "if anyone gives you trouble they can talk to my fist like I did with Hermione (who he wraps his arms around who she's in a male smart shirt, binder flattening her chest, tight black smart trouser with male smart black shoes) did when I said hello to her fist in fourth and the group will also protect you, right guys?"

Gang- "yes always, one of ours should never be hurt or bullied, we protect of group with out strength and power"

Hermione- "you know what we should do"

Diana- "what?"

Hermione- "we have a gang but making it a side where we can protect other, we should train which means leaving hogwarts and go into hiding from the world, so what do you think?"

Diana- "that's great but who going to be the leader?"

everyone- "you"

----

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...