Chapter 5

warning : sex

----

Severus- "Mr. Potter please stay behind"

Harry- I wink while saying "yes sir" before saying bye to my friends, I watch as everyone leaves as Snape flicks his wrist closing the door and putting wards and silencing charms around the room. I walk over to his desk doing an hand stand on it before going fully over sitting on the edge of his desk legs fully part but over the edge.

Severus- I grab leaning over biting his lips, licking them before pushing my tongue inside fighting for dominance, but I won moving to his neck sucking and biting it leaving bruising marks there. I smirk moving his crop top up a little with my head before swirling my tongue on and around his nipple feeling him before I start sucking it and swirling the nub with my teeth as I slide my hand up his thigh feeling them withering under please I move to his belly button sucking it as I give his butt a squeeze "oh so responsive" I say when he moaned loudly.

Harry- "please sir, please give it too me"

Severus- "oh I sure will" I use my wand to cast spell to clean, stretch and lube his hole, I put my dick to his entrance pushing in loving the soft moan that comes out of his mouth before I start to move slowly

Harry- "Faster! Harder! rougher!"

Severus- I start moving quicker, I move my hand down taking him within my hand jerking him off within minutes I feel him come apart release all over his chest as I cum within him after feeling him beautifully clinch around me.

Harry- "can we do this again"

Severus- "sure can but I was looking for an more intermitte way"

Harry- I smile up at him "will you be my boyfriend"

Severus- "I sure will be your boyfriend and you mine"

Harry- "of course there is no other way" I pull him down kissing him before cleaning us up with magic but I still feel his seed within me as we part our ways

----

C.W.