Revamped (Funtime Freddy X Re...

By TheFallenTrio

Can you take the pressure of kids and animatronics, you will have a fun time. What has happened to your life... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Le spook
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
THE Turkey
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
ART!
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Valentine's day
Chapter twenty one
Chapter Twenty tew
here's some art.
St. Patrick's Day
Chapter twenty two
The End ;D
Chapter twenty three
Distant Memories
Chapter twenty four
Art.
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Halloween
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
some real art.
Chapter thirty-three
Art...
C̵̘͋h̵̰͛a̸̖̽p̶̥̔t̸̺͒e̷̛̲r̸̟̋ ̷̻͋t̴̛ͅḧ̴̤́î̴̥r̴͕͑t̶͔̄ÿ̷̱́-̴̇ͅf̷̰̌o̴͚͠ṵ̴̓r̷̼͒
Chapter thirty-five
THE END Part2 ;D
Chapter thirty-six
Your love is Toxic
art
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Malhares wife
Chapter forty-two
Robots and TV?
redo Art
Dave is a t-bone
art of sketch
Chapter forty-three
A little cleaning and sadness.
a little art
New Quality Who Dis?
The last Update...
Chapter forty-four
Christmas
Unbridled Machinery
Chapter forty-five (Last Chapter)

Chapter four

4K 87 447
By TheFallenTrio

( (Y/N) woke up and seen that William called her a lot in the last hour and texted her, she looked at what he was texting next.)

|WA: Hey, you awake? I need to talk to you.|

|WA: Please call me, this is important.| 

|WA: (Y/N) wake up, it's truly important. You know what, i'm driving over your house.|

|WA: I'm outside, open the door.|

**(First person)**

I put my phone on the bed when I heard a knock down stairs. I just changed into my pj's and walked down stairs to see him. I'd open the door he was wearing his suite but it looked more messy then usual.  "Hey, William? you okay?"  I let him in and we sat my couch,  "i'm just sleep deprived, that's all. Something happend last night, and it involved Greg......so Greg wasn't his real name but I don't know his real name, I found out he was your father. He killed your mother....didn't he?"  I was shocked to hear this news from him.  

"Yeah h-he killed her, h-he did something to me that physically hurts me. I disliked being touched by anyone. It made me fear affection and having friends. I didn't want him to find me for years but.....he did....and he worked with me."  "Well...what if that animatronic...that hated him.....killed him?"  "Wait...so Foxy killed him? so he got karma for his sins?"  "Yes, yes he did." I started to crying from all those years of suffering and trauma he put me through. Will put his hand on my back to calm me down, I let it be.

After a while, I calmed down and manage to get myself together. Will got up and stood at the door, he was getting ready to leave. For some reason I wanted to hug him. I could trust him.  "Hey Will?"  "hmm?"  "could I get a hug?"  he shrugged and gave me a hug. It was warm and soft, {'I didn't know hugs are like this.'}  "William?"  his breathing was slow like he fell asleep, he was asleep. I dragged his heavy body to the couch and tried to release from this hug, but he wouldn't let me go, luckily the door was close. I laid down on him and fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up. I was confused and on top of William. I slapped William with all the power I had in me to wake him up, he shot up and threw me off the couch. "Oh, great goodness! are you okay, (Y/N)?"  "i'm cool you just got a strong grip when you sleep, you physically didn't let me go, so I passed out on you." "O-Oh.....um, i'm sorry" his face had a tint of pink to it. "See you at work, bye." He walked out the door in a small rush, I heard his car pull off. {'Weird'}

 Later that day, I went to work. It was very loud but I'll get used to it. I was grabbing an order and Funtime Freddy came over to me.  "H-Hello there! would y-you like h-help?"  "actually yes, I do need help."  He grab the tray off my head and walked with me to the table  "here ya go ma'ma, with my next waiter Funtime Freddy and his Bonnie had puppet" Bon-bon waved. I giggled at the last part,  "Oh my god, that was funny. How'd you get him to follow you?"  "he followed me himself, I did need help carrying those pizzas.*hahaha*"  Freddy spoke to her  "w-well miss, I-I may make j-jokes b-but I can b-be a gentleman t-too."  I heard an small gasp in the background,  "ma'ma, would you need anything else?"  "no, no thank you, but here's you tip."  She got up and went to pay for her food, so I started to clean up Freddy helped with the pizza dishes and we walked to the kitchen. 

"Alright Freddy, I think i'm done for the day. Thank you for helping me."  "N-No p-problem (Y-Y/N), i-i-i'm going to m-my stage o-okay"  "see ya around Freddy!"  I'd waved to him and he did the same. {'Welp, time for a pizza break'}  I was kitchen, I went into the fridge and got a slice of pizza. It was a random choice of slice. I could hear someone's slow breathing. I looked behind me, it was an unknown figure to me their posture seemed off.  "I've seen you've been with Afton more, even if I told you not be near him,"  I'd grabbed my cold slice and put it on a plate to put in the microwave, I'd stay quiet.  "Answer me!"  still quiet, my food was done and I took it out and looked at her. I didn't feel anything but I was hungry, "what's the point of loving someone who won't see you more then a coworker. Nothing more. Nothing less."  "And you like robots, what's your point?"  "that's kinda rude, I'd like to treat anyone like an actual person, not just a thing." Baby came in the kitchen and she looked at both of us.

"Is there a problem here, (Y/N)?"  "Nah, just a simple conversation here."  She came in and stepped to the side of the door,  "see even the robots remember your name, how cute"  she said it with sarcasm,  "i'm sorta getting tired of you and you're annoying me, with your crap. I'm trying to go home."  "NO! you will pay"  she came up close with a knife in her hand and pushed it to my neck. I felt something poke me in my back side, I got scared. Baby came closer, to her to stopped her.  "I will not allow you to harm a coworker, please step back."  Her voice was assertive about me being in harms way. My phone vibrated in my pocket,  "you're a robot, trying to protect someone who stole from me, she took William Afton from me!"  "Please back away or I will  make you leave."  Baby's voice showed anger  "oh wow, you got emotions. hahaha! thats hilarious to see."  I looked at my phone, an unknown number that texted me.

|'Please forgive me if I get angry, or you hear a robotic screech. I just need to scare her off. I'm sorry again.'| -Baby

I looked at her and nodded.

 **(Baby's Pov)**

My face plates twitched a bit more out of anger. Taylor is angering me cause she's been harassing (y/n) for a while about her crush, Afton. I texted her, hopefully she knows i'm sorry for what i'm about to do next.  "I'd suggest you leave (y/n) alone, Taylor. She has done nothing to you"  "No, she's going to pay for what shes done."  I'd moved closer to her, she moved back. My eyes started to glow it's green color and I looked down at that horrible human, I'd disliked her from the beginning. Since she started working here. 

She's always had an obsession with Afton, she would yell at other waitresses and pick fights with customers to the point where they had to leave, she broke a couple screws when she seen that Afton was with (y/n), helping her getting used to this place. I broke from my monotoned voice and showed full emotions, she had angered me.  "I'd asked you kindly to leave her alone and you won't."

I'd let out a screech, it was loud enough to hear outside to doors, if it was quiet, but it wasn't. Taylor ran out the door, she started scream while running out. I looked over to (y/n) she was covering her ears, I tapped her on her shoulder. She looked at me with a small smile and I'd helped her up.  

{'Maybe she could help us be more human? I just need some time on this'} 

**((Y/N) Pov)**

Baby had helped me up,  "t-thank you."  "Welcome."  We walked out the kitchen Afton was standing there, pissed.  He came over to me and looked at my body for an reason. He put his hand up to my face and moved it side to side.  "Uh...Will, what ya doing?"  "seeing if she hurt you"  "who?"  "Taylor, shes a danger to you." 

 He looked at my neck, he was a bit too close. I could feel him breathing, my face was getting tints of pink to it. "Well she made a small cut on you with a kitchen knife, that sad she tried to hurt you. I'm assuming Baby scared her off for just being in the room."  "Yeah, should I clock out or just chill somewhere?"  "You can go in the employees room and stay there for a while. I'll find out if she damaged anything else here."

I walked in the room and found Freddy casually talking to bon-bon, It was alright. "W-Well h-h-hello! how's your e-evening?"  "it's fine Freddy, just been dealing with a lot in 3 days of working" "w-what's b-been ha-happening?" he sat up and looked down at me, it kinda scared me.  "W-Well, this other coworker had said some really nasty things to me about being near William, she got scared when Baby came in the room and she ran away."  I coughed, a little blood got on my hand. "s-s-she tried to h-hurt y-you...a-am I w-wrong?"  "no she did try, but it was nothing."  I looked down and I felt a warm substance from my back it was blood. Freddy seen it and ran to get help, I was about to collapses when someone picked me up and took me somewhere else. I could hear distant sirens.

I blacked out.

(A/N: Hopefully you like this, I plan this out every weekend and just editing when I have time. I really do hope you like it. I'm still working on chapter five just know its going to be an over night job too but not in the normal way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 307 13
As a child, (Y/n) (L/n) Always wanted to work at a pizza place with her friend Elizabeth Afton. One day a terrible accident happened causing a part o...
1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
8.2K 160 19
You get a job on accident at baby's pizza world and find out that nothing is as it seems. Desperate to get out the robots trap you in the pizzeria. A...
3.6K 126 22
The Funtime animatronics are alive and roaming during the night, exhausted after entertaining annoying kids all day long. One day they decided, that...