Tiffany Stratton's Secret Sis...

By spiteful16

More

The Call
Do it
Hi
Debut
Fighting
Damian
Look alike
In Ring
Instagram
Contract Signing
Are we related
What happened
You Good
I'm sorry
Promo
I can't come
The Match
Injured
Hospital
Injury
Truth
Passed Out
Announce
Ring shopping

She told you

260 5 1
By spiteful16

Kylie
I was in the locker room getting ready. Tiffany walked over and said hey Kylie can we talk? I said did she tell you? Tiffany said wait you knew? I said yeah, I've known we were sisters for a really long time. Dad didn't hide it from me. Tiffany said and you didn't think it would be a good idea to tell me? I tied my shoe and said no, because I didn't wanna pull you down. You were better off thinking we're not related. Tiffany said well I can't act like we aren't. I said okay and what am I supposed to do about that? Tiffany said talk to me. Let's get to know each other and actually be sisters. Considering we are twins. I said why didn't Angela tell you? Tiffany said she thought it would be best if we didn't know. I said and we can keep it that way. Tiffany said uh no we're not. I've always wanted a sister and now that I know I actually have one. I want to have a relationship and get to know you. I said come on Tiffany we both know this isn't going to work. We can be friends okay. Tiffany said ya know what screw you I wish we weren't related. I rolled my eyes. She slapped me and walked out. I followed and screamed TIFFANY! She turned around and screamed WHAT?! I slapped her. We started fighting. Braun and Andrade ran over. They pulled us apart. Braun screamed STOP! We stopped. Andrade said okay what the hell happened? Tiffany said nothing! I said it's none of your business! So stay out of it! I turned around and walked away....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 157K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
18.5K 3.9K 22
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
134K 8.1K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...
1.7M 63.9K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...