Crowley x Aziraphale smut one...

By 11oOp11

π™€π™ π˜Όπ™” π™Žπ™Š 𝙄𝙁 π™”π™Šπ™ π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό π˜Όπ™‘π™Šπ™„π˜Ώ π˜Όπ™‰π™” π™†π™„π™‰π˜Ώ π™Šπ™ π˜Ύπ™π™„π™‰π™‚π™€, π™Žπ™†π™„π™‹ π™π™Š π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€... More

Β°1Β°
Β°2Β°
Authors Note
Authors Note pt. 2
Β°3Β°
Β°4Β°
Β°5Β°
Authors Note pt. 3
Β°6Β°
Q & A because whY nOtΒΏ
Le answers
Β°Not exactly a chapter but still kinda anyways, so enjoyΒ°
Hey shameless promo-
Yall what the fuck-
Update on the new chapter
Q & A pt 2
Β°8Β°
Β°9Β°
Le Answers pt 2
Β°10Β°
Yall what the fuck pt. 2
Β°11Β°
Β°not your usual update. Just appreciationΒ°
Β°i-Β°
Β°12Β°
Q & A port tres
VERY IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST AUTHORS NOTES
Q & A port tres answers

Β°7Β°

16K 230 719
By 11oOp11

Whoa a n o t h e r SM U T chapter¿ weLL heLL y E a 

And this idea was by-

L i t e r a l l y  e v e r y o n e  w h o  w a n t e d  b o t t o m  C r o w l e y -

Enjoy you little perverts :^)

And Im sorry if it seems short, I'm still getting back into my writing mood, so I may be rusty-

But it'll be short and sweet ;^)))))))))))))

---

Crowley was in trouble.

The poor demon had been horny for the last four days and all he did was either touch himself or use sex toys. 

Either or has never been enough and the growing heat hasn't left.

"Ah, oh fuck!" Crowley moaned out loudly, curling his long, slender fingers against his prostate. He sucked in a breath and arched his back, moaning again as he moved his fingers fast.
The moaning demon was thinking of a certain angel fucking him senseless. He just wanted to be dominated by that certain angel so badly, yet he hasn't gotten the guts to ask anything of it.

But my oh my, was Crowley fantasizing about that angel so much, it's become a drug to him. 

"Fuck, Aziraphale fuck me faster!"

"Harder!"

"F-Fuck, your cock feels so good!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

He panted hard and threw his head back, moaning loud and cumming afterwards.

"Fuck.." he whispered, taking his fingers out and catching his breath. "I'm a sick bastard.." he closed his eyes and rested for a while. 

"Why did I have to catch feelings for Aziraphale?" He asked himself, facepalming and groaning, turning to his side and curling into a small ball. "I hope he doesnt find out about me wanting him to fuck me.." he sighed, closing his eyes and resting his little snake mind.

Let's take a back a few weeks back, shall we?

And when I mean a "few" weeks, I mean the glorious moments of five days ago.

---

Aziraphale was in his bookshop as per usual and he was reading a rather not so family friendly book.

But he was used to it. He had gotten control over his urges while reading his adult novelty books and he learned how to keep a poker face while reading the dirty words on paper whilst in public.

"Angelllllllllllllll!" A voice shouted.

The angel looked up from his dirty fictional book and put a bookmark in it, setting his book down and sighing quietly because he knew who it was.

"Crowley my dear, you dont have to yell. I'm just here. Right where I always am." He said, smiling gently.

"Yeah, but I like being loud." Crowley replied, forcing a smile and sitting next to Aziraphale, leaning back to get comfortable. "So tell me, angel," he looked at the angel. "Hows your day so far, hm?"

Aziraphale was slightly shocked at the question for Crowley rarely asked anything. Especially about his day. "I uh.. well.." he cleared his throat. "I suppose you can say it's been.. eventful because books are important."

"Oh yeah?"

The angel nodded.

"Tell me. What are you reading right now?"

Then the bright man just got anxious.
He couldnt tell Crowley what he had been reading right before he came to sit next to him.

"W-Well.. erm.. you know, just some boring old books!" He laughed nervously, clearing his throat.

Crowley raised an eyebrow and then got up, walking to Aziraphale and taking his sunglasses off, staring long and hard into the baby blues.

"C-Crowley?"

The demon stared into his eyes, almost as if he were trying to put him in a trance.

Aziraphale really did find those snake eyes admirable. He didnt know what it was, it was just something to stare long and hard at. Not in any rude way of course.
Just taking in how unique it is.

Anyone could get blue eyes so the color isn't as special.

Crowley's eyes though.

They're extraordinarily gorgeous enough to admire longingly.

"Crowley what are you-"

"Staring into your eyes, angel. Trying to see if I could see something as bright as you, but it seems theres nothing as bright as you because you're the brightest thing around." He replied, smirking playfully and winking, putting his sunglasses on.

Aziraphale just blushed and glared at Crowley "Hey!"

"Oh hush, not like I was stripping you down or anything." Crowled shrugged, sitting yet again.

But in his mind, he actually got up and tried to see what did the angel read.

Call Me by Your Name

He had never heard of such a book, but hes heard others talk about it.

"A gay book, hm?" He thought to himself, wondering why Aziraphale would read such a book.

Then he remembered watching some parts of the movie and he raised an eyebrow slightly, remembering certain scenes and then blushing slightly.

"R-Right well uh.. I should be heading out now, bye, angel!"

And thus, taking us to our current state of Crowley.

All because he remembered such
s i n f u l
Parts of the movie.

Crowley had blushed the whole time he was driving home.

He bit his lip and quickly parked, getting out of the Bentley and running inside the building, going to his flat and unlocking it quickly.

He thought about Aziraphles hands that are big enough to just grab him.

Tie him down.

Caress his frail body.

Touch wherever was most pleasurable.

Insert his fingers wherever was most pleasurable.

"O-Oh fuck.." his breath hitched, looking down to find that there was a tent in his skin tight jeans.

"Goddammit.." he muttered, biting his lip and sighing again. "Guess I'll just take care of it." And with that, he walked to his room, of course swaying his hips side to side like our usual Crowley.

A few minutes later and our sinful demon was on all fours, a vibrator up his ass with the highest level of vibration and he was pumping himself.

"Oh fuck yes!" He moaned loudly, panting and having a thin layer of sweat on his body.

"Oh, please dont go easy on me! Please oh please!" He moaned impossibly louder, moving his hand even faster.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He whined and arched his back, making his bottom go up higher.

With that, he moaned one last time before reaching his limit which caused him to spill his white, gooey, sticky, hot, salty cum.

He shivered slightly after coming down from the high, panting heavily and taking the vibrator out, turning it off and collapsing onto his bed, trying to catch his breath.

"F-Fuck.." he muttered, flopping down and trying to calm down.

"Goddammit, this angel is gonna be the death of me someday.." he rubbed his eyes. "Not now though. I've still gotta take care of him." He yawned and covered his nude, skinny looking body underneath his dark covers.

"I love you, Aziraphale.."

Wow I suck I'm sorry I made you guys wait.
But this is all I could come up with, kids. I'm just gjsowiridowkwjrofkidek

Ily all because you put up with my bullshit.

I'm almost done with a fluffy chapter so l00k forWaRd tO thAt-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
9K 389 20
"I thought Heaven can't help me now. Nothing lasts forever." ... - INFO - β†’ post season two β†’ there will be angst β†’ he/him pronouns used for aziraph...
388K 13.8K 49
Tubbo has a boyfriend, Ranboo has a crush on Tubbo Tubbo complains about his boyfriend to ranboo What could go wrong