Totally Normal (A Hobbit stor...

By JosiePC

Tanya is an on the run from her past. Her kind were known as doppelgängers. They has the ability to change th... More

Hello there
Meeting With a Wizard
The Company
😶
True Friends Join Cults Together
My Betting Friend Goes Too Far
Let's Gather 'Round The Campfire and Sing Our Campfire Songs
Bed Time Storied Are Meant To Emotionally Scar You
Soup's On!
Knick Knack Paddywack, Give The Dog A Bone
So Is it Elrond, Or Red Skull This Time?
How I Discovered My Only Friend Is 40oz of 190 Proof Straight Vodka
A Blast From the Past Never Did Any Harm
It's Not A Date! Jeez Guys, Calm Down!
Is There Any Situation Supernatural Doesn't Have A Gif For?
I'll Fake My Way Through This Just Like I Did in High School
The Descent Was a Terrifying Film, Yet We're Following In Their Footsteps.
I May Have a Bad Attitude, But I'm not as Bad as Mark Hamil at the Hairdresser
I Signed Up For Line Dancing, Not This!
No I Do NOT Want to Mud Wrestle a Bear at Three in the Afternoon
Rest in Peace Christopher
The Devil Went Down to Georgia
T'was The Summer Of 2009
Stressed, Depressed, And Lemon Zest!
This Is Just An SNL Sketch I'm Using For This Chapter
Top 10 Anime Betrayals
How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?
When She Sings, She Sings "Come Home"
What If... It Really Was Her?
If School Isn't a Place to Sleep, Then Home Isn't a Place to Study
Well, We Can't Have Faith For Everybody
Hey Lover You Don't Have To Be A Star. Hey Lover I Love You Just The Way You Are

Unless Life Also Gives You Sugar And Water, Your Lemonade Is Going To Suck

48 3 0
By JosiePC

I was never a morning person, yet I had awoken in the unbearably very berry early morning, when the sun had not yet risen, yet the sky was already turning from black to blue.

Something powerful was the cause of the wake up call I didn't order, reaching as far as to grab me from my dream itself. I could feel a power calling to me. Ordering me to get up.

I blinked my eyes open a few times as I took in everything in the room. The curtains flowing with the gentle breeze, the elven lights outside making everything look not as dark as it really was. From my tiny corner of the world, in an even smaller moment of time itself, it seemed to all the rest of the world at peace.

But something was wrong. No matter how much I wanted to lay back down and rest, I had no control over my body.

It was as if I was being controlled by a puppet master as I slowly got up and slipped into a day dress, but even with the minimal noise I made, Bilbo had awoken as well.

"Tanya? What's going on?" He asked sleepily, still half out of it.

I had gotten to my door, but I fought against the unseen force controlling me, and I answered him. "Nothing. Please just go back to sleep." Then I left.

Unfortunately, Bilbo decided to follow me rather than my command.

And then strangely, I had only taken five-ish steps out, and the force was gone; no longer controlling me. But there was a reason I was led outside, and I had to find out why.

I stopped walking and spun around to face Bilbo, who was at my heels. "Bilbo, can you please just stop following me and go back to sleep?" I pleaded.

But he just stared at me. "Not until you tell me what you're doing." He said. "It's too early, you should go back to bed." He pointed out.

But I shook my head and turned around to continue walking. If he wanted to come with, who was I of all people to deny him.

Unfortunately I didn't see the figure directly in front of me, and I almost plowed right into them. "What? Don't do that! I almost ran into you." I ranted, holding my arm back from flying out to hit the figure.

"My apologies." The person said. But it wasn't just any person, I realized. It was Thorin.

I tilted my head in confusion. "Thorin? What are you doing out at this hour?" I asked with a Mom tone.

And outside my room of all places?

"I could be asking you the same thing." He shot back.

Well he got me there. What was I supposed to say; 'Oh, some power woke me up and pulled me out of bed and dragged me outside.' They would definitely leave me behind on the grounds of being insane. Though, they haven't yet, to my knowledge.

But before anyone could anything in my defense, very familiar voices in conversation a level below us drifted up. Just recognizing them was nothing though. What really topped the cake was when the puppeteer power got in my head and ordered me to catch up, and gave me the reason why.

Surprise White Council meeting.

I sighed and rubbed the sides of my head in frustration. I'm getting to... well not necessarily too old, but I'm too tired to just walk in and be civil with whoever will be there this time.

Before I waited for their reply, I pushed past Thorin and ran down the massive flight of stairs down the walkway to catch up behind the persons who hadn't seen or heard me yet.

Gandalf and Elrond were walking along the walkway in a full debate-like conversation, which I snuck up behind them to hear.

"Of course I was going to tell you. I was waiting for this very chance. And really, I think you can trust that I know what I'm doing." Gandalf told Lord Elrond.

I shook my head, deciding not to be the stalking creep the whole way.

"Gandalf, no offense, but half the time I don't even believe you know what you're doing." I said.

Both men turned around in surprise at my sudden appearance.

"Ah, Pyria, I had hoped you would join us." Elrond greeted me with a smile.

I think he was just happy for an advocate on his side.

As I kept walking with them, their hushery conversation kept going.

"And yes, like Pyria says, you don't always know what you are walking into. That dragon has slept for sixty years. What will happen if your plan should fail... If you wake the beast?" Elrond asked.

"But what if we succeed?" Gandalf replied. "If the dwarves take back the mountain, our defense in the East will be strengthened." He pointed out.

Is that really what this is all about? I don't believe it for a second.

"It is a dangerous move, Gandalf." Elrond stated.

"It is also dangerous if we do nothing." Gandalf insisted. "Oh come now. Oh come, the throne of Erebor is Thorin's birthright. What is it you fear?"

"Have you forgotten?" Elrond asked, "A strain of madness runs deep in that family. His grandfather lost his mind. His father succumbed to the same sickness. Can you swear Thorin Oakenshield will not also fall?"

I looked up to the second floor, and like I suspected, Thorin and Bilbo were following and silently listening to every word.

"Gandalf, these decisions do not rest with us alone. It is not up to you or me to redraw the map of Middle-Earth." Elrond said. He was scared, that much was obvious. But I think it went deeper than just one dragon and one dwarf crown.

Having been around the world, it seemed so silly, them bickering about a tiny rock on a slightly bigger rock in the whole world.

"You say that until the rest of the world will come crashing in to do just that." I said. "The people of the world in other lands are not so passive aggressive. One day, the Skrælings and Örlendrs may find their way here to redraw the maps themselves." I knew they didn't understand the language of the Ostmen, but they understood my general message.

Elrond though, ignored my message entirely. "The rest of the world is not here. Going to war with the rest of the world is not our way." He pointed out. "We must deal with the problems of Middle Earth, not twist with outsiders." He arrogated.

Outsiders didn't come to Middle Earth, this was true. The location itself made it hard for foreign ships to reach as far out as we were, but he was wrong in ignoring the fact that one day, the rest of the world would advance enough to find us.

At this point, we had reached the end of the flat ground, as it winded up to a long set of spiraled stairs.

"With or without our help, these dwarves will march on the mountain." Gandalf stated.

Okay, he had a solid point. First time for everything, I guess.

I pattered up the windy stairs behind them, looking completely down to make sure I didn't dip, slip or trip while I skip, and made sure I had a good grip on the handrail that I worship.

"They are determined to reclaim their homeland. I do not believe Thorin Oakenshield feels that he's answerable to anyone."

Just as the steps finished, I noticed we were walking into a sort of gazebo-like room. But being that I was behind the men, I could not see past either of them, which annoyed me.

"Nor for that matter am I." Gandalf said turning to face Elrond.

"It is not me you must answer to." Elrond uttered.

At first I was confused, until he moved out of my way and I could see past him.

Gandalf and I looked up at the same time, and standing there was a tall, beautiful, female Elf standing framed against the moonlight. Her silver dress was so long, a part of it wrapped around her when she turned around.

There is only one being in all of existence who could stop a conversation simply by being there. She could change a night with a single look. Even being older than the moon itself, she radiated a glow as she stood in front of it.

"Lady Galadriel." Gandalf stood in awe.

It had been an eternity since last I saw her, and she still stood as proud as ever.

"Mithrandir. Ta sé ar feadh bhfad." "It has been a long time." She said with her usual regal stance.

"Nae nin gwistant infanneth, mal ú-eichia i Chíril Lorien." "Age may have changed me, but not so the Lady of Lorien." Gandalf replied cutely.

In response, Galadriel smiled at him. Smooth bastard. They were cute together, but it kind of made me sick. People their age really shouldn't make out, or flirt in public, I might add; where people have ears. And eyes. Especially if the girl looks young and youthful despite being 7,000 and the boy looks old as time, yet is not even 2,000.

The younger, older-looking boy dancing with the older, younger-looking girl. Then again, who was I to talk?

"I had no idea Lord Elrond had sent for you, my lady." He commented, still a bit confused.

"He didn't." A stern voice proclaimed out of the darkness. "I did."

Oooooh... I knew that voice anywhere.

Gandalf and I turned and saw The grand White Wizard, Saruman, standing in the shadows.

I may not like him at the best of times, but there was a reason he deserved a great respect.

Gandalf knew this too, and we bowed to him. "Saruman." He stepped forward quickly.

"You've been busy of late, my friends." Saruman proclaimed.

Yeah, we were in trouble. Well, Gandalf was least.

A few minutes later, dawn was slowly breaking over the gorgeously nature-built mountains, lightly dusted with snow. The temperature was perfect, too actually. I couldn't believe how cool it was in the early hours even though it was the middle of June. Butterflies and birds were coming out, the trees were a luscious green, and the abundance of waterfalls in the valley made the scene absolutely perfect.

Oh, and Saruman was fuming at Gandalf, by the way.

Although, to be fair, this was incredibly normal. We were The White Council, and whenever we met we always arguing, and usually the topic of conversation was of course Gandalf.

Rather than sitting at or near the stone table I had chose to sit sideways on the very edge of the pavilion with one leg hanging off.

While staring out to the hills, I could have sworn to see the teeny, almost indistinguishable figures of the dwarves walking on the path to get away, to which I cheered. They listened to me after all.

But I turned my attention back to Gandalf and Saruman, who were sitting at opposite ends of a stone table in the middle of the pavilion, while Elrond and Galadriel stood in place or freely paced about.

"Tell me, Gandalf, did you think these plans and schemes of yours would go unnoticed?" Saruman interrogated in his monotone voice.

Gandalf stared at the white wizard, baffled; which actually confused me. "Unnoticed? No, I'm simply doing what I feel to be right." Gandalf stated.

Of all his possible motives, Altruism definitely was not the sole reason. But one thing did strike me as odd; where does Gandalf come in for a quest to a mountain done up for dwarves? It seems like he should have no part in this story, really.

"The dragon has long been on your mind." Galadriel pointed out as she did her mystic turn around.

With the new news, I gave Gandalf a long stare. Just how long is long enough to have a Smaug plan?

"This is true, my lady." Gandalf admitted. "Smaug owes allegiance to no one."

"Well, almost no one." I added.

Suddenly, they all turned to st(gl)are at me. "Well we can't all be skin-changing manipulators, Pyria." Elrond commented.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. It wasn't my fault I was born this way. "I know, but... still." I trailed off.

"Speaking of which, Pyria," Saruman inserts himself in. "You must have the power to simply turn into a dragon yourself, and you could have vanquish Smaug long ago. You could go now and be victorious within a fortnight." He claimed.

I asked and rolled my eyes. "Try again." I said. "Not only is there a history I'd very much like to ignore, but on top of that - I may be able to look like them, but I wouldn't have the features like fire breathing or invulnerable scales." I explained.

"That's convenient." Elrond said, almost disappointed. What's he got to be disappointed about though? He already knew that.

"It's called Strategic Incompetence." I retaliated. "Besides, even if I didn't kill him, what makes you think he'd listen to me anymore?" I asked. It had been far too long, but maybe some promises made could last lifetimes. But that's a mad-sized maybe.

"If Smaug should side with the enemy, a dragon could be used to terrible effect." Gandalf interjected, ignoring my comments.

Saruman the Oh-so-wise stared at Gandalf like he was a three headed kappa creature.

"What enemy? Gandalf, the enemy is defeated. Sauron is vanquished. He can never regain his full strength." he protested.

You know, in retrospect if he solely believed that, perhaps he was the three headed kappa creature. But much to my bitter annoyance, Saruman wasn't the only one who thought so.

"Gandalf, for four hundred years, we have lived in peace. A hard-won, watchful peace." Elrond approached.

And here I thought Elrond was smart. Silly me. "Elrond, as much as I would love to agree with you and Saruman, even I'm not blind to the growing shadow." I retaliated. "From experience, I of all people know whenever you think you're safe is when you're more vulnerable than ever."

It was true; after a lifetime of death and destruction in the camps, all I wanted was to be able to sleep at night knowing the monster that caused my misery was paying dearly in the afterlife.

Gandalf glanced to me in thanks for backing him up. "Yes, as Pyria says, our peace will not last much longer. Already forces are moving to shatter it. Trolls have come down from the mountains. They are raiding villages, destroying farms. Orcs have attacked us on the road. So are we? Are we at peace?"

Galadriel gazed away, obviously deeply lost in thought, but Elrond and Saruman looked a bit less than impressed. "As good points as they may be, they're hardly a prelude to war." Elrond stated truthfully.

And what was really sad was that fifty years ago, I might have agreed with him, being if I hadn't been there to see it firsthand!

"Always you must meddle, looking for trouble where none exists." Saruman scolded Gandalf as if he were a little child.

"Let him speak." Galadriel insisted, wandering around the table.

Gandalf gave her a grateful look before speaking again. "There is something at work beyond the evil of Smaug. Something far more powerful. We can remain blind, but it will not be ignoring us, that I can promise you. A sickness lies over the Greenwood. The woodsmen who live there now call it 'Mirkwood'. and they say..." Gandalf trailed off.

Then he started fidgeting uncomfortably in his seat. I wanted to help Gandalf, but before I could-

"Well, don't stop now. Tell us about the woodsmen say." Saruman mocked.

Was it just me, or was the "Wisest of our order" thing growing incredibly thin?

I could tell Gandalf was embarrassed enough already, so I charitably spoke for him. "A Necromancer." I said. "They apparently talk of a Necromancer. One living in what's left of Dol Guldur; a sorcerer who, they apparently claim, can wake the dead."

Everyone besides Gandalf gave me a questionable look, but it was Saruman who voiced his opinion. "That's absurd. No such power exists in the world. This...Necromancer is nothing more than a mortal man. A conjurer dabbling in black magic." He insisted.

He can try to convince himself all he likes, but I've trusted Radagast with my life. As had everyone in the pavilion at one point or another. The least they could do was take some claims to heart and at least investigate whether it could be true rather than sit around thinking they were invincible.

"And so I thought too." Gandalf spoke up. "But, Radagast has seen-"

"Radagast?" Saruman interrupted very rudely.

What is it with these people and interrupting each other? And here I thought they wanted an explanation.

"Do not speak to me about Radagast the Brown. He is a foolish fellow." The white wizard sneered.

HEY! He's saved my life!

Gandalf gave no reply to defend him. He just shrugged in response. "Well, he's odd, I grant you. He lives a solitary life."

My temper was slowly increasing. Would I expect this from Saruman? Sure. But Gandalf? My patience could only go so far and right now, I was in very short supply as of late.

Saruman kept his vanity sneer on his face. "It's not that. It's his excessive consumption of mushrooms. They've addled his brain and yellowed his teeth-"

"Ha!" I burst out. When everyone turned to stare at me, I put my pinkie and index finger to my mouth and ear. "Hello kettle, this is pot; you're black." I sassed.

"Pyria!" Elrond gasped, astounded I was being so insulting.

Without apology, I just glared at Saruman. "Look, it's been a really long night, like, the length of Pride Rock long, so how about we skip to the part where you're useful?" I snapped.

"You're two of a kind." Saruman muttered. "Just as foolish as he is, you know." He calmly said while shaking his head scornfully. "I warned him, it is unbefitting of the Istari to wander in the woods..." and Saruman goes on and on about how Radagast is a disgrace to the wizard society composed of five members.

I tried to contain my temper, but I couldn't stop my hand from slowly changing to long black claws. It frightened me a bit to lose such control, so I hid my hand from sight behind my back.

"...or I'd think I was talking to myself." He finally finished, ending on how Gandalf wasn't listening. And I don't blame him!

I breathed carefully as he stopped talking and tried to calm down, feeling my hand slowly return to normal.

But my focus went back to Gandalf who lifted a cloth bundle, which he apparently had in his lap the whole time without anyone noticing, and placed it on the table. As it hit the table, it let out a dull thud.

"What is that?" Elrond asked as he took a few steps closer. Even Saruman leaned forward, but I didn't want to get closer. I could feel the evil.

Apparently I wasn't the only one, because I noticed Galadriel standing on the other side of the pavilion, as far as she could. "A relic of Mordor." Galadriel gasped, not daring to go near.

Elrond had reached out to unwrap the package, but hearing the lady, hesitated and drew his hand back.

He reached for it again and opened it, revealing the sword Radagast took from the dark spirit in Dol Guldur. The White Council members looked over it in shock.

"A Morgul blade." Elrond unbelievingly muttered while taking a step back.

"Made for the Witch-king of Angmar." Galariel added. "And buried with him. When Angmar fell, men of the North took his body and all that he possessed and sealed it within the High-Fells of Rhudaur. Deep within the rock they buried them, in a tomb so dark it would never come to light." She said hauntingly, like we didn't already know that.

"This is not possible. A powerful spells lies upon those tombs; they cannot be opened." Elrond stated to everyone. Though, I had a feeling he was more trying to assure himself.

Even when the proof was right in front of him though, Saruman wasn't convinced. "What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar's grave?" He questioned.

That comment made me roll my eyes, and never had I wanted so much to hit him until his face was broken. I mean, the man is a genuine idiot. "You mean besides the fact that Galadriel literally just said so?" I raised my voice and gestured at the dark blade.

"I have none." Gandalf confessed.

"Because there is none." Saruman said mechanically.

Even though I was supposed to show great respect for the man, I really wanted to strangle him. Look at me, I think I know everything because I assume everything.

"Let us examine what we know;" Saruman suggested.

"Yeah." I scoffed. "More like what you assume."

But he ignored me and kept talking anyway.

"•A single Orc pack has dared to cross the Bruinen.

•A dagger from a bygone age has been found.

•And a human sorcerer, who calls himself The Necromancer has taken up residence in a ruined fortress."

I rolled my head back so hard at him, wishing like hell to go deaf.

"It's not so very much, after all. The question of this dwarvish company, however, troubles me deeply. I'm not convinced, Gandalf; I do not feel I can condone such a quest. If they'd come to me, I might have spared them this disappointment. I do not pretend to understand your reasons for raising their hopes..." Saruman rambled on and on.

But then, Saruman's voice faded away as if I was falling asleep, and I thought my prays of going deaf were actually granted.

"They are leaving." A voice whispered in my head. Only one I knew, could speak to me telepathically.

"That they are." I replied. I was overjoyed they had listened to me.

Galadriel's face formed from a sudden moment of clarity. "You knew." She realized and smirked deviously, like she had expected it.

To which I smiled and nodded proudly. There was no shame in what had done. Now Sauruman couldn't stop them.

"...I am afraid there is nothing else for it." Saruman's voice trailed back to my hearing. He was so busy rambling at Gandalf, that he didn't notice the exchange the Elf Queen and I passed.

Then a few steps echoed inside the pavilion, and we all turn around as Lindir ran upstairs in a hurry, then customarily bowed before bestowing the news he brought.

"My Lord Elrond; the dwarves, they've gone."

As everyone else let the news sink in, I waved my hand up to him. "Hey Lindir." I called to him. "How's your night been?"

Only a few miles out, the dwarves were hiking along the path away from Rivendell.

Thorin wasn't in a particularly good mood, as if that was big news though. "Be on your guard; we're about to step over the edge of the Wild." He instructed. "Balin, you know these paths; lead on."

"Aye." Balin said as he made his way to the front.

However while everyone else followed, Bilbo paused and turned around, looking back at Rivendell, longingly.

They left her behind, and even though she told them to, he felt extremely guilty.

"Master Baggins, I suggest you keep up." Thorin called to him, causing Bilbo to snap out of his thoughts, and turn away to continue on the journey behind the dwarves.

Back in Rivendell, Galadriel and myself appeared to be the only ones remaining in the pavilion. Everyone else had gone in search of the dwarves.

She was busy staring out at the very edge, like she was trying to see everything in the world.

I almost didn't want to interrupt her; pull her out of her scene, but I needed advice, and she was the wisest person in Middle Earth. "My lady, if you have a tick, I must speak to you." I came up beside her.

She turned to me and curiously gazed expectantly, nodding encouragement.

"The company knows of what I am now. There's no taking it back." I sighed. "I'm worried that things will be bad between them and me if they start to think I'm a detriment to the group." I explained. Maybe some of them could see my powers as a benefit.

The woman thought for a moment before she took my hands into hers, forcing me to focus solely on her next words. "Listen to me now." She said. "You are a strong warrior who can face bigger problems than being unpopular. Whether they accept it or not, they need you, and I think you will come to see that you need them. Trust in them, and they will trust in you." She advised.

"But I'm not trustworthy, am I?" I shook my head. "Trust demands consistency, and my very existence defies the concept." I shot myself down. Though it was very true. It's my very nature to be deceiving.

"Then show them who you are." Galadriel urged.

I sighed and looked down at my feeties. "I guess." I muttered.

Neither of us moved to leave. In fact, she kept moving her head, trying to catch my gaze.

"Is there something else on your mind, dear?" She asked. That woman has always been able to see right through me.

There was a bigger problem yes. A part of me didn't want to admit it out loud though. Maybe I was too embarrassed or scared, but I had to get it out anyway.

"One in the company has shown affection for me, but I don't know what to do." I admitted. Sure, I've been sweet on boys in the past, and even been married before, but it was always, always for business. It was never personal.

Galadriel raised an eyebrow and a devious smile.

"Maybe I've been misreading friendship for affection, but lately it just seems like he wants to be more than friends." I explained. "I'm scared that I'm wrong and he will never want to see me again, but more than that, I am terrified that something will happen between us until fate steps in and I lose him forever."

Especially on expeditions like this, people die. I'm a tough girl, sure. I can take tough blows, and age doesn't affect me. But it will for him. One day, his clock will stop ticking, and I don't know if I'll be there to watch it.

She slowly withdrew a hand from mine and moved a strand of hair out of my face. "What does your heart tell you?" She asked softly.

How was I supposed to know? That's why I was asking for advice.

I shook my head. "I never listen to my heart." I said.

She lifted my chin with a finger and made me stare right into her eyes. "Listen with your heart, and you will find the answers you seek. But always know that you are not alone. Should you ever need my help, I will come." She whispered.

Maybe she wasn't my birth mother, but she was my real mother in every other sense of the word. It's like she was always destined to be my mother, really.

"Now go." She said. "They need you."

I nodded in agreement, and turned into a falcon, being that they are the fastest birds in the world, and flapped in the air in front of her. "Thank you, my lady. I hope we see each other soon." I said, before I zipped past her, diving out the pavilion.

With every beat of my wings, I felt stronger than ever. I caught the air as I flew forward over the valley below me. The sun glowed bright in my face as I felt the freedom that only flying could tell. Until the day I died, I would never forget that feeling in your core, that control over the air itself that gifted me the ability to fly.

Following the company was a very simple task in itself, being that there was only one road they could take, and it helped that I saw the direction they took. It was so simple, that soon I was flying and circling over them.

I swooped in low and went in to land in front of the group. As I did, I changed back to my normal human form, with my feathers turning back to hair and my wings shrunk back to fingers. My pretty human form was better than the elf anyway, in my opinion.

I looked down, and my father's ring was still in place on my finger. The one thing that changed with me.

None of them made a move towards me for a second, until Bilbo slipped to the front of the crowd and shyly waved to me.

"Well, it's nice to know you follow my advice some of the time." I said to him.

His face turned red and he smiled and looked down. By the Vallar, he was adorable.

"If I may ask, what exactly did you do?" Thorin pushed his way to the front.

He was giving me that Edgelord Thorin look again. Please kill me now.

"I was getting information." I shrugged. "And making sure they were distracted so you could get away." I informed. "Speaking of which, can we go now?" I gestured to the road behind-me-in-front-of-them, trying to get him to stop staring at me, which thankfully, it did.

He brushed past me and started forward, expecting the rest of us to follow.

Why is he so gosh darn crabby all the freak'n time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 52
Left in the Shire as a baby she has known she wasn't like everyone mostly not being a hobbit, but when a strange man shows up upon the door step of h...
24K 463 25
What happens when Bilbo doesn't go on the quest to reclaim Erebor? His sister does. Join Bella Baggins as she helps reclaim Erebor from the dragon Sm...
1K 25 14
Having been wiped clean so to speak, Leona gets a second chance at finding out who she really is meant to be, why she was chosen to be the Last true...
3K 77 19
Primrose Bagginsm niece of Bilbo meets the dwarves at Bag End and goes on the quest to reclaim Erebor instead of Bilbo after falling in love with Kil...