His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 18

1.6K 29 1
By ALunarDream

Peter made it home walking into his house, dropping his school bag down as he walked to the kitchen, where he spotted Lynda standing.

"Peter, honey how was school," Lynda asked.

"I have people believing rumors from this crazy girl, saying I killed this one girl named Brooke Bluebell," Peter began before Lynda cut him off.

"Which happened before we got here," Lynda said.

"I also saw Alyse at school today. But I couldn't get her alone, because the Roman Godfrey guy was always hanging around. He doesn't like other guys hanging around her at all. He's like an overly possessive boyfriend or something," Peter said.

Lynda frowned at hearing that. "So you didn't get a chance to talk to Alyse alone at all?"

"I did for like ten minutes before Roman showed up. Anyway she's agreed to come help me with tonight," Peter replied.

"Great! I can't wait to see her. A day has been too long without her around to talk with, or in your case smother her and cuddle with her on the couch," Lynda replied.

"That's the thing Lynda. She's not coming a-" Peter began before he was cut off my a knock on the door.

"I thought Alyse would remember that she's always welcome here; and that she doesn't need to knock on the door," Lynda said giving Peter a confused look as he walked over to the door, opening it. Roman walked through the door first, pulling Alyse in behind him.

"Roman this is my mom Lynda Rumancek. Lynda this is Roman Godfrey," Peter introduced.

"Hello. Lovely place you got here," Roman said.

"Hi Lynda," Alyse said.

"Hello Alyse. Nice you meet you too Roman," Lynda said before turning to her son. "Peter what is he doing here? I thought it was just going to be Alyse."

"I had no choice but to invite Roman over as well. If I didn't then he wouldn't have allowed Alyse to come over," Peter said while getting nervous.

"Would you guys like some milk," Lynda asked while bringing glasses filled with milk.

"No thanks mom," Peter said.

"I forgot it does weird things to your sensitive tummy during the change," Lynda said before pouring some for Roman. Lynda was about to pour some for Alyse, but Alyse declined before she could.

"I'm sorry Lynda, but I don't think it would be wise for me to have some milk right now. I'm a bit on edge myself," Alyse explained.

Lynda gave Alyse a confused look. "Is everything alright, dear?"

Before Alyse could reply, Roman spoke up for her. "She's a bit nervous about the cup coming wedding ceremony this year. Right after I turn 18, we become husband and wife, as well as the proud new owners and boss of Godfrey institute. I'll be sure that they have only the best when you go there to give birth to our children."

"Roman we agreed we would hold off on children, seeing as we lost the other one that I was carrying," Alyse said. "Besides when the time comes, when I do become a mother, I won't be going to the Godfrey institute to bring my child into this world. I'll go to a regular hospital."

"I forbid that from happening. Our child will be born in the very institute that it will inherit when the time comes," Roman said kindly though his eyes shown his true emotions.

"Is this true? You are going to marry Roman; especially after what I had just witnessed here and now," Lynda asked.

Alyse let out a sigh. "There are no loopholes. Olivia and my father made everything air tight in the contract. I can't back out of this wedding, no matter how miserable I'll be. I have no say in the situation. Oh and while I was looking over the contract along with Peter, I found out that divorcing Roman is not possible either. I'm to remain a Godfrey until death do us part. Though killing him doesn't sound too damn bad half the time."

"Darling it will be beyond difficult for you to kill me. So rid yourself of the idea and get used to the idea of becoming Mrs. Godfrey," Roman growled in Alyse's ear. Roman then turned to Lynda and smiled.

"Everything alright Roman," Lynda asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Everything is fine ma'am. Why do you ask," Roman asked.

"Because the way you look right now. It's almost like you want to go and manhandle the poor girl that is sitting next to you right now," Lynda responded.

"How I handle my woman is my own business. Besides she likes to be manhandled a little bit, don't you darling," Roman asked in a stern voice.

"Only when it's the two of us alone in the bedroom. Remember dear it's part of or fore play," Alyse replied before turning to Lynda. "I assure you; Roman is usually a gentleman. Though he's only on edge right now, because I'm here to comfort Peter as he goes through a change. That and Roman doesn't like the idea of me around other naked men. Though if I could be honest, Peter is quite the beast in bed." Lynda and Peter laughed while Roman glared at Alyse making her regret her words.

Roman leaned back close to Alyse so that she could only hear him. "Just so you know, you're going to pay dearly for that little comment."

"You do anything to me that I'm not ready for right now, I could always use that as reason to call off the arranged marriage," Alyse replied back.

"You don't get any say in that. I've read the contract of the arranged marriage while you were gone. Your father signed away his as well as your own rights to speak against this marriage that would cause it to end. Looks like you're going to have to go through with the arranged marriage anyway."

Peter got up taking his necklace and rings off. Next he removed his clothes and made his way outside with Lynda, Alyse and Roman following him outside. Peter stood there waiting for the sun to completely leave the sky. While they were waiting, Roman spoke up. "Darn."

"What's wrong," Lynda asked in a confused tone.

"I forgot a Frisbee," Roman replied causing Peter to flip him off.

Alyse smacked Roman on the chest. "Not funny Roman. What is about to happen is very serious. So quit cracking jokes."

"I'll get you back for hitting me like that. You of all people should know that it always leads to something more to take place in the bedroom," Roman replied while wrapping his arms around Alyse as he watched Peter transform into a wolf. "Peter?"

The wolf looked up and growled at Roman. Alyse managed to break free from Roman's grip and suddenly made her way to the growling wolf in front of her. "Shh. Calm down Peter. It's going to be alright now."

"Alyse get away from him! He will attack," Roman said.

Lynda looked to Roman in a calm way. "Remain calm and watch. This is a beautiful scene unfolding before you right now."

"How is this beautiful? If anything this is dangerous. He will hurt her or worse...kill her. You saw how he growled at me," Roman replied.

"Alyse has formed a bond with Peter. If you hadn't held her back, she would've been able to help Peter better through the change. Shoot before we moved here, Alyse would run through the woods the night of the full moon with Peter chasing her. They both would come back the next morning exhausted. Now quiet down and watch," Lynda said getting a bit annoyed. "I'm sorry I was not able to hold you through your transformation. Bt if you will allow me to now, I will gladly hold you and possibly run along side you as long as you deem it safe. Are you ready my friend, or do you wish me to stay behind," Alyse asked while hugging the gigantic wolf in front of her. The wolf nudged for her to stay behind in case there was something dangerous lurking in the woods of Hemlock Grove. Alyse watched as Peter ran off into the woods. Lynda noticed the semi-hurt look on Alyse's face before walking over to give her a hug.

"You have nothing to worry about honey bun. Peter is a strong one, who can handle himself out there. Besides you're a highly important person in peter's life. I know having you here during the change really means a lot to him. You should attempt to get some sleep now," Lynda suggested as she Roman and Alyse all walked back into the trailer.

Alyse shook her head no. "I don't think I can go and do that Lynda. You know how I go and worry about Peter so much."

"I don't see why you would go an dowry about Peter so damn much. You're mot even with him anymore. Need I remind you of the contract that binds the both of us together," Roman said making his way over to Alyse.

"Don't you have a whore to go fuck? Just leave me alone," Alyse said.

"That is no way to talk to me," Roman said. "I am your husband and you will treat me with respect."

Alyse glared at Roman. "How dare you go and pull that card on me. First of all, we are not due to be married until after we graduate from high school. So you are not yet my husband. I'm free to do as I damn well please with whom I please until we both say I do to one another. Secondly you need to stop being so overly possessive. I'm a human being. Not an object. Just because your last name is Godfrey doesn't mean shit to me. I will not drop what I'm doing to cater to you and your family, nor will I go around kissing any of your asses for that matter."

"You're aware that Letha is a Godfrey as well. Or are you that blinded by your rage that you forgot that I'm related to your friend; whom need I remind you that Peter was checking out and was most likely thinking dirty thoughts while staring her down," Roman said.

"STOP IT! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT WHORE LETHA, WHO IS FAR FROM BEING MY FRIEND RIGHT NO! THIS ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PETER AT THE MOMENT EITHER! How dare you try and avert the attention to Peter when you know damn well we're focused on you," Alyse screamed causing the rage to make her blood boil, which only spiked the weird craving for blood. Alyse shook her head to clear the craving of blood from her mind.

"I see you're going to defend him to the end. Don't worry I'll be kind enough to send Peter an invitation to our wedding. Don't want him missing the ceremony that will bind us together as husband and wife," Roman said.

"I hope you know that you're a royal pain in the ass," Alyse whispered.

"Oh you have no idea. If you want I can bend you over right now and show you, just how much of a pain in the ass I can be," Roman replied.

"Save it for your whores. I'm heading to bed," Alyse said.

"Oh Alyse, you are welcome to sleep in Peter's room. He won't mind one bit. Roman here can sleep on the couch," Lynda said.

"If I'm sleeping on the couch, Alyse will be sharing the couch with me," Roman said while pulling Alyse to the couch sitting down on it, with Alyse on his lap.

Lynda looked at Alyse in sorrow. "Are you alright with sharing the couch with roman tonight dear?"

"Yes. I'm going to have to get used to sleeping in the same bed as him, seeing as once we graduate from high school, I will have no choice but to go through with the arranged marriage," Alyse explained.

"If Roman does anything that you don't feel comfortable with, or don't like you can always go in Peter's room to get away from Roman. I don't want you to be forced into something that you don't feel comfortable with," Lynda said. "Have a good night you two." Lynda then walked into the back of the trailer heading to bed.

Roman turned to Alyse after Lynda had gone to bed. Don't even think about going to Peter's room if you know what is good for you. Should you do that, punishment when we get married will be far worse for you."

Alyse glared at Roman. "Again, why don't you go fuck a slut and leave me alone? We still have plenty of time before you and I become husband and wife. I know for a fact that you can't stand that I'm my own person, but I plan on enjoying my life; before I'm forced to marry you."

"Say what you want, but everyone knows that you're mine," Roman said before lying down with Alyse. "Why don't we get some sleep. We do have school in the morning." Both Roman and Alyse had fallen asleep together holding the other tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 365 12
You're new to Hemlock Grove and quickly befriend Peter, Shelley and Roman. Just a few days in and your life seems to be changing drastically. Your li...
36.5K 674 21
Hemlock grove, home of upirs, weres, demons and angels. Nadeline wasn't expecting nothing much from a cute little town, but what harbors behind every...
66.4K 2K 19
The only thing more mysterious than a boy who doesn't say much is the boy who no one knows at all. ==> He sees me standing there on his doorstep. "Wh...
945 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...