I heard the howls.[REVAMPED]

Door Random-Artist

A/N I've updated this before but now I plan to add more details, changes, and more fixes. I'm gonna do this t... Meer

A/N
A/N 2
Characters
New Begining
What Happens Now
Realizing The Truth
Its Okay
The Alpha
Time To Decide
The Game
History
Welcome To The Pack
Somewhat Normal
Broken hearts
Time In Between
The Big Day Begins
The Big Day Continued
Epilogue

Ceremony

344 18 1
Door Random-Artist

【Luke's Flashback POV】

"Come on Luke let go" my father says to me in a serious tone so I know it's important. "What is it father?" I asked wondering what it was gonna be about hopefully nothing bad. "We need to talk alpha business son, I'm at that age that I have to give this down to you and you're at the age to get it son." He says, oh shit I forgot all about that crap.

"You are seriously gonna pick him over me dad!" Tyler said from the door way listening in I assume, "Your not fitted for alpha Tyler you don't understand how to lead!" My father said I could already tell he was getting mad already, "I can lead right, you just want to keep it peaceful with people who threaten us!" Tyler responded I just stood in a corner avoiding it "You can't just kill off other packs Tyler it just isn't good for us" he told him.

"You rather keep those murders run freely and what happens when they come through the walls and kill someone I can ma-", "ENOUGH TYLER!" My father yelled his eyes glowing redder than ever, "I'm picking Luke cause he understands the way and if you have anymore problems I will banish you from the pack" my father said that would be a harsh decision, to banish my own brother?

Tyler was about to walk out "I hate you, coward" he says I don't know who that was towards. "What am I gonna do with your brother Luke?" My father sighed in disappointment I didn't know if that was just a statement or question, "I don't know father." I go back to the table and sit down.

"Yea but anyway you should know the process" he said, "It's gonna be quick and easy for everyone else but for you it's gonna be a little longer.

"What do you mean?" I asked cause he never spoke of it till now. "We will be linking our minds through a old technique." he said "it will feel like the  literal weight of the world, our world on you and you have see your way through till you find me or it" he said to me.

"It?" I said to him, "Yes the wolf in me that carries everything from me to my dad to his and so on and so forth." He told me, "Memories will be thrown from all of them and you have to go through no matter how... dark they seem if not the process will not work and we risk losing our minds" Gosh no pressure right.

"No pressure right son?" It's like he read my mind, "None father?" I said to him, "wrong you should fell all the pressure the fate of our pack and our future lays in your hands" great now even more. "But I trust you to lead us In the right direction and the pack will follow you. "Yes father" I tell him, "unlike your brother he'd probably get stuck or once seeing it through he'll just lead us down a dark path." He is right but I wish he at least would talk down so much on him. We continue to talk for a little while longer.

________
Today's the day of the ceremony, the day I become alpha, I don't think I'm ready. Can I hold the mantle of alpha like my father? Or the ones before? God I hope so. There was a knock on my door, "Son can we come in?" I heard my father say. "Yes" I see him and my mother walk in.

"What is it?" I asked him thinking they should be getting ready especially my father. "We just wanted to let you know that you can do this and that we're proud of you" my mother said hugging me and my father putting a hand on my shoulder and they both smiled "Thank you both" I said back.

"Let's go it's almost time" my father said. They both left the room. I turn to look into the mirror to see the somewhat formal suit on me and the glow in my yellow eyes, "I am ready."

"You aren't" I heard Tyler say, "I'm stronger then you in every way I don't see what's so good about you" he said. "Father thinks I'm right cause I'm level headed and that no matter what I wouldn't let anger cloud my head like does you and you're proving him right", he huffed loud and just walked off. Thankfully that's all I didn't fight him before the ceremony.

______
I got up on the stage set for us, I was standing next to my father looking amongst the crowd seeing friends, family, and my mother but not my brother I wished he could've at least faked like he cared like when we were kids.

My father raises his hand and the crowd quiets down. "Today is the day my son Luke becomes alpha as y'all know my time is up in the role I know he will up hold this as I did maybe even better" he said and the crowd clapped he held my hand and was about to start the ritual.

"Luke my son do you swear to live up to the role of alpha?" He said, "Yes I do" I replied proudly. "Do you swear to follow our codes and recite our oath" I was gonna answer but Tyler came up on stage from out of nowhere.

"This isn't right!!" He said yelling "I challenge you to alpha dad!" I was shocked and so was the pack, "I'm already giving the power to your brother its to late, now get off my stage Tyler!" He said getting mad, "I have a right to don't I, you're still alpha so I can" he said and he wasn't wrong it would look bad if my father said no not being fair to anyone who wanted to try and not fulfilling his duty as alpha to the end which was in our code.

"Fine get off the stage Luke" I jumped down and stood back and thought what was about to happen. My father took off his vest and was waiting for Tyler to do something, Tyler ran at him swinging but my father ducked and strikes him in the side and again in the gut. Tyler smashed his fist into my father's back making him fall down a bit, "You don't even call me son!" He said kicking him in the side "I'm the rightful one to alpha and yet you choose him!" He said about to kick him again but my father grabbed his leg and made him fall.

My father got on top of him and started hitting him in the face each thud sounding harder each time, my mother was crying out to stop but know in a challenge like this it's not over till one person is left standing.

"You aren't my son! Not when your such a failure!" He said hitting him more "This isn't meant for you Tyl-" He grunted and stopped, Tyler had stabbed him on his right side with his claws and pushed him over and got on top of him, "I deserve this!" He started to punch him and slammed his hands on his chest repeatedly until finally he forced his claws into his chest, yelling and eventually killing him.

The crowd was silent no one said a word even my mother's cries stopped. He got up and stood there looking at all of us, "I am alpha now!" He said the crowd clapped in respect for the code but not in respect for the person who had become alpha. Tyler stood proud with a smile that could only be seen on a mad man, blood dripping from his arm, and eyes that changed from yellow to a red.

_______
It had been only a few weeks and he was already raising hell, killing people who didn't fall in line, showing other packs that he leads by ruining there homes, while also making us lose members in doing so, treating everyone badly acting like a dictator.

"What are you thinking about brother?" he said as we were watching the pack train. "Why are you like this Tyler you could be doing better" I told him he got up and walked to me, "I am doing better and more then you would've come with me brother." I will admit things are changing maybe for the better but his methods are wrong and he doesn't even care for our own peoples lives.

We walked away from the training areas and headed to our house and the basement and he locked the door behind him, "what are we doing here Tyler?" I asked I saw a few pack members, most he thought were worthy betas come out the shadows. "I want you to be part of my pack" he said "we're already a pack Tyler what do you mean," I said getting more confused "No our pack forget the rest of those people up there they can do whatever" he said.

"So your just gonna leave them alone here with no leader" I said getting concerned "No I'll pick a leader for them" he said "But if you want to follow me I need you to kill someone to see if your loyal to me" he said I'm okay with killing but for good reason and I guess I'll do what he wants to watch over him so he doesn't actually release hell on the world. "Who is it I have to kill" I said, he pulled a girl out the shadows she had a rag over her face and he took it off it was our sister, she had left here a few days ago and I was wondering why.

"What the hell Tyler?!" I said "You're crazy, I'm not gonna kill her." I told him "Yes you are she's a killer she killed our mother, our younger brother, kill her and she gets what she deserved!" I looked over at her and saw she looked serious but crying. It did make sense in the moment my mother and younger brother were found dead not to far out from here and coincidentally she leaves the day of it could've been cause of her personally feelings though.

I didn't want to believe it cause she's just human I know my mother wouldn't have back down so for her to have killed her doesn't add up she's not denying it or fighting this. "How do you know it was her?" I asked Tyler. "We found a knife laced with wolvesbane in her bag" one of guys said, Tyler nodded after he said that. "And you saw there wounds were knife cuts not claws from any creature." He pointed out

Some pieces fitted and some didn't but still she just looked at us not denying or pleading for her life. "Fine I guess she's guilty" I walked over to her and slashed at her neck and watched her blood gushed out all on the floor and on me. I noticed she didn't fall over and her head didn't move at all.

I then saw another pack member come from the shadow behind her, he was holding her in place so she couldn't move. How did I not notice him? Was she innocent?

I look at a mirror we had down in here and my eyes are glowing a light cold blue. "You damn LAIR!" I yelled at Tyler "Yeeesh brother well at least I know your down welcome in brother" he said reaching his hand out to me. I slapped his hand away "Fuck you you made me kill her, she didn't kill anyone you probably did, all this to make me join you in a pack fuck you! And fuck the rest of you for letting this happen!" I said and started to run up the stairs and out the house. I ran out the pack area and kept running and decided to never return I want nothing to do with him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
17K 441 25
// FINISHED// The young high school werewolf girl Melissa realized that a new pack is in town it could only mean trubble for the pack that has been t...
85K 3K 37
Okay I just finished writing my Teen Wolf fanfic and the trailer of the season 5B comes out, I am beyond happy that's why I decided to start uploadin...
17.3K 394 38
DISCLAIMER: Chapter one and two are published privately. I tried but cannot publish the first two chapters. The description below summarizes what hap...