BakuDeku one shots

By IceDragonSlayer16

I like to have some sort of consistency when it comes to my stories so that they can somewhat flow together... More

Negative feeling
Nightmare
Anger
He's Mine. Back Off.
Moody Day
Overworking nightmares
Deku...what have you become...?
Jealous
Thank you guys!!!
Heart Broken (2)
I'm Not Afraid.
I'm Not Afraid. (2)
A Birthday To Remember
Mafia Man
A Priceless Smile
Shattered
Hot Nights
Morning surprise

Heart broken

10.3K 178 215
By IceDragonSlayer16

Not many people know about Izuku and Katsuki's relationship. They mostly act as best friends at school but of course, they do have their moments. They both got together after Katsuki talked Izuku off of a roof a year ago. The blond did everything he could to make the other feel loved and happy, still does every day.

It is nearing valentines day and everyone in U.A. is making plans, buying presents and making chocolates for the ones they love. Izuku has everything planned. He would go into Katsuki's dorm room and give him his present in private, knowing that it would embarrass the blond to no end if done in public. After, he would invite him to dinner at a very special restaurant that the male loves so much. The present consisted of him spending an entire day making his own recipe of spicy chocolates, Katsuki's favorite, a week beforehand. He keeps them in a special cooler in Todoroki's room after the bi-haired male offered to hold onto them so they won't get messed with or melted.

He is ecstatic, not missing an opportunity to kiss his cheek and replay everything they are going to do together in his head. When the taller male asks why he is acting like this, he refuses to reveal anything.

He wants everything to go perfectly.

Bakugou doesn't show it, but he is actually happy from the past few days. Why? Because his boyfriend is acting extra loving and gets bombarded with a kiss to the cheek every time he passes or separates from him a week before valentines day. He has his own present for the greenett but no one knows what it is (not even Author-chan tbh). He keeps it on the highest shelf in his room, knowing that his small boyfriend would not be able to see them, let alone get to them.

~

It's finally the day everyone has been going insane over. Everyone walks around with presents that are either for their loved ones, or from said loved ones.

Izuku instructed Katsuki to go to his room immediately when school lets out for the day, to which he agrees. The smaller male squeals and gives him a kiss, running off before he could process what exactly happened.

He chuckles, letting his guard down for a second. That one second is when Kirishima taps him on the shoulder. He spins around with an annoyed expression.

"What the fuck?!! Shitty hair, where did you come from?!" He questions in anger, the one that kept him calm just left moments ago.

"Uhm... Bakugou, can you meet me behind the school at the end of the day?" He scratches his cheek with one finger, a light pink hue dusted his face.

"Why the fuck would I do that??" He crosses his arms, curious of what he wants to say, but still very pissed that him for startling him.

"Just, please. I have something important to say and I can't say it here..." His face upgraded from pink to red.

"Fine! But why are you so red?!" The blond is growing more confused than anything  on why his friend is acting in such a way. Kirishima flinches and starts getting frantic.

"I- uh- I-It's nothing! It's just- uhm.... GOTTA GO, SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" He stammers before shouting the last part and running off.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrows deeper and sighs in an annoyed and defeated tone, stuffing his hands into his pockets and storming off to his classroom.

Once he enters, he notices his green ball of sunshine, smiling and writing something on a piece of paper but it is covered. He walks up and takes his assigned seat in front of him, too annoyed to say much of anything. He contemplates on if he should tell the boy behind him that he will be a few minutes late but decides against it, not wanting to bother him with trivial things.

It'll only be a few minutes, what could go wrong?

"Kacchan, what's wrong?" Izuku noticed that his boyfriend acting differently and starts getting a bit concerned. He didn't get a response. "Kacchan?" He puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, Izuku. I'm just annoyed right now, do you mind if I'm left alone for a bit? I don't want to snap at you or anything." The ruby eyed man puts a hand over the one on his shoulder, rubbing over the knuckles a bit before letting his hand fall on his desk.

"Okay, I'm here for you if you need me. I love you..." He mutters quietly, letting his hand fall down the other's back and onto his own desk as well. He looks down dejectedly and lets his mind wander.

'He is growing tired of you...'

His head snaps up, eyes wide and hoping it wasn't what he thought it was. He hasn't heard the voices in half a year and them coming so suddenly startles him. He looks around quickly, hoping that it was a person who said that, but unfortunately, there is hardly anyone around. Everyone is either hanging out with their other friends before class starts or being with their significant other for as long as they can.

'He doesn't like that you are hiding from him.'

He flinches, opening his mouth to tell his boyfriend what is happening, something that he was made to promise to do days prior to the beginning of their relationship.

'He asked to be left alone, do you really want to chance him being mad at you?'

His mouth snapped shut, shaking his head 'no'.

'Thought so. You always were a failure, having to rely on your 'boyfriend' to keep this from happening, can't even help yourself.'

The voice spat at him, covering his ears to try and block them out but they got worse, taunting him like they had in the past now that he can't talk to Katsuki at the moment.

Katsuki, however, started getting worried a moment after he told Izuku to leave him be. He knows all too well of what might happen and unfortunately, it did. He is looking in the reflection of the window and saw Izuku's head shoot up and look around. He sees him open his mouth to call for him but a second later, his mouth snaps shut and shakes his head, covering his ears like his life depends on it.

Class started a minute later, allowing Izuku a while to think in peace and Katsuki unable to check on him. The greenett keeps glancing at the back of his boyfriend's head, wanting more than anything to talk to him and for him to assure Izuku that everything will be okay.

~

It is lunch time now and Katsuki seemed to have relaxed because when the bell rang, he stands and goes to Izuku's desk, giving him a hug from behind, peppering the back of his neck and head in small kisses. Izuku laughs, squirming around slightly since he is ticklish around his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to talk earlier, are you okay, baby? Anything you wanna tell me? Anything at all?" Katsuki asks in an almost worried tone, not wanting to show that he saw. He wants Izuku to come to him with this like he promised before.

Izuku looks down slightly, his smile faltering slightly. He opens his mouth to tell him but the voice beat him to it.

'You don't wanna ruin valentines day, do you? Surely he will be worried and your plans to surprise him will be ruined.'

His mouth snaps shut, shaking his head and turning to face his blond boyfriend with an almost fake smile.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry, Kacchan, I'm fine. I can't wait until after school. I have so much planned for us." Katsuki furrows his eyebrows before sighing, planning on getting it out of him at some point and some point soon. He arches an eyebrow at his last statement, smiling slightly and rolling his eyes slightly.

"Aaaaaannddd... What may those plans be...?" He asks, trying to be sly and get at least a hint, but the greenett shook his head smiling back.

"I am not telling! You just gotta find out yourself later!" He says matter of factly. Katsuki groans, defeated.

"Ooookaaayyy, let's go eat. I'm starving and you need to eat too, we have training later." Katsuki slides his hand into Izuku's, pulling him and his things out of the classroom.

~

At the end of the day, Izuku bolts out of the classroom, excited beyond belief. He rushes to his room and quickly changes, texting Todoroki about the chocolates. He was told by the other male that they are in his closet near his vent with the cold air blowing onto it. He was given a spare key to his room for this purpose so he went over to Todoroki's room and unlocked it, grabbing the chocolates and leaving the spare on the nightstand. He locks the door back and goes back to Katsuki's room, standing in the middle of it with the chocolates held in front of his stomach, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to arrive in just a few minutes.

Katsuki watched his boyfriend almost become a blur at how fast he left the room. He chuckles and leaves the room, making sure to take his time so he can give Izuku some time. About half way to the dormitory, he remembers that Kirishima wanted to meet him about something. He furrows his eyebrows in annoyance, wishing he remembered it sooner. Katsuki turns and goes back, heading to the back of the school.

When he turns the corner, he is met with a fidgety and red Kirishima.

"Oi! Shitty Hair! What the fuck did you want to talk to me about? I'm in a hurry so get to it!" He shouts at the redhead, coming up to where he is only a few feet of him. Kirishima stood silently, fidgeting in his spot while looking at the blond.

"Uhm.... Bakugou, I have something to tell you." His face turns almost as red as his hair.

"You said that! Shitty hair enough stalling my patience is thin enough." The blond growls, allowing his hands to sizzle slightly.

"Bakugou Katsuki, I like you!" The boy shouts, clutching his fists to his chest. Katsuki furrows his brows, annoyed but also unsure of how to handle the situation in front of him. He knows he is far late to the meeting with Izuku so he tries to quickly wrap up the conversation with a quick 'no', but his mouth doesn't agree with that plan.

"Shitty hair, you ca-" Katsuki was cut off with Kirishima coming up and kissing him, putting his hands around his wrists. The blond doesn't kiss back, completely shocked.

Oh, what the worst time came when Izuku rounds the corner, chocolates in his hands.

He freezes, eyes wide and unable to look away. Tears start welling up in his eyes as every harsh word met his ears, despite no one talking to him.

"K-Kacchan...?" The greenett whimpers, dropping the chocolates. He gains the attention of the two males, getting Katsuki out of his shock. It's the blond's turn to go wide eyed.

"I-Izu, it's not what it-" He was quickly cut off by the heartbroken male.

"HOW COULD YOU?! I CAME LOOKING FOR YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP AND I FIND YOU HERE CHEATING ON ME?! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED! WHAT, WAS EVERYTHING YOU SAID ON THAT ROOF A LIE?!" Izuku screams, lowering his head and letting the tears flow free. This broke Katsuki's heart, seeing the love of his life cry like this. He shoves Kirishima off of him and makes his way towards the greenett.

"Izuku please, I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" The blond tries to reassure him, but Izuku was blinded by the feeling of overwhelming betrayal. He looks up to where his emerald eyes meets Katsuki's ruby ones.

"YEAH RIGHT, LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU AFTER NOW, THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU PROBABLY JUST GOT TIRED OF ME, BUT YOU KNOW, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SAY SO! THAT WOULD SAVE ME FROM FINDING OUT MYSELF!" He turns and ran before the blond could say any more.

*sniffs* uhm.... There is gonna be a part 2.

~Ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 51 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
146K 3.7K 38
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
13.4K 578 76
Stripped away from her home, Hina Tanaka was taken to a parallel dimension by the newly established villain group 'The New Villain Alliance'. When sh...
70.6K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...