Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 16.

365K 10K 12.5K
By fxckingpayno

A.N.

Unedited Sorry!!!

Picture above or to the side is Harry's office.

~

When I had woken up my body was a little frightened. I had forgotten where I was or who I was with. The last thing I could remember before falling asleep was being tucked into that small room with Sophia as my brother was talking to Harry and that was it, everything that happened after was blinded by sleep.

I looked around and noticed the slightly familiar environment. My body was placed on one of Harry's many couches as a blanket was thrown over my body. The television was on, the volume was low but the pictures still flashed across the screen. I peered around the room, looking for Harry, but found it empty. The dogs sat in front of my body on the couch, almost as if they were guards.

My hand was brought down to pet their heads. They relaxed into my hand and let me pet both of them. I took of the blanket and stood up shakily, looked around and noticing the heat had been raised since this morning. Was it still the same day? Was it already Sunday? I shook my head and looked down at the dogs.

"Find Harry" I said quietly as my confidence had still been low from Harry's comments. Their heads instinctively dropped to the floor to begin sniffing. I quietly chuckled to myself as they began walking out of the living room. My body quietly followed behind in a cautious walk. After what had happened, my whole personality changed in a small window of time.

The dogs led out of the living room and into the front hallway. I followed behind as they made their way over towards one of the many doors on first floor hallway. They walked over to one of the first few and stopped abruptly in front of one. I looked at them as they looked at me. A smile fell on my face as I pat their heads and swallowed thickly.

This was Harry's study, he said I could only come in here for emergencies yet here I was about to walk right in. My mind was fighting whether or not to just go back into the living room and wait for him to finish, but I knew that he could spend hours upon hours in this room. I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the cool metal.

My knuckles lightly knocked on the door as I bit my lip in fright. I heard a grunt from the other side of the door and before I knew it the door was ripped open. Harry stood their in a pair of grey sweatpants and blank t-shirt, his feet were covered in black socks and his necklaces were resting on his chest. I quietly gasped in fear as his overwhelming presence surrounded me.

"Your up?" he said keeping his fingers on the door as mine nervously fumbled in front of me, another nervous habit that I picked up from my mother. He watched me for a second before speaking up. "Come in, I'm guessing you want to know what happened" he said reaching for my wrist.

I gasped as his whole hand wrapped around my upper arm. He effortlessly pulled me into the room and closed the door behind me. His tall frame led me over to the small brown leather couch on the opposite side of his desk. I sat down and shivered as the cold leather touch my jean clad legs. He smirked and handed me the blanket from behind the couch.

"Arabella, are you okay? This is usually the time you start yelling at me" he said walking over to his side of the desk and plopping down in the large comfy desk chair. He grabbed his glass of whatever he was probably drinking. I watched him drink it with curious eyes. He smirked and wiped his mouth, "I would give you some, but you're not legal yet" he said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously looking at the drink. He laughed and stirred it with the small stirring stick.

"It's whiskey, one of the hardest liquors and my personal favorite" he said smirking and taking another sip from the glass. "I mean if you really wanted to try it I could give you a little taste, but you would have to drink an entire bottle of water afterwards" he said raising his glass a bit.

I hesitated for a moment, do I really want to do this? I let my brain finally be in control as I slowly and carefully stood up and walked closer to his desk. He pulled the stirring stick out over the glass as beads of alcohol rolled off of it. My nerves began to coarse my body as the thought of trying liquor began to settle in my mind. I gasped and stepped back a little in fear, what if I got drunk?

"I'm scared" I admitted earning a laugh from him. He placed the stick back in the glass and but the liquor back on the desk. His chair turned towards me and his eyes looked at mine as a smirk settled on his lips.

"If you're scared of alcohol, then you're not going to do too well here, sweat heart" he said humorously. "Come here Bella" he said motioning for me to come towards him. I debated whether or not to stay in my place or what towards him. My mind was a jumbled mess but in the moment of fear my feet trudged over towards him. I stood about an arm span away as he stayed in his chair.

"I don't want to get drunk" I said making him burst in laughter. His dimples popped as loud roars of laughter erupted from his chest. Coughs began coming from his mouth as his smokey lungs were working hard to keep him breathing. Once his laughter stopped he looked back at me.

"You won't get drunk of a little drop of whiskey and besides you'll drink water afterwards to wash it out" he said pushing his drink towards the other side of the desk. The chair he sat in pushed back against his force, "Come sit on my desk" he said making my eyes widen.

My mouth began moving like a fish yet no words were coming form it. Why would he want me on his desk? I don't want to sit there. What if he gets the wrong idea and thinks I want something else from him. I shook my head and quickly began to stuttered out anything my mind could think of.

"I-I really..I-I s-shouldn't..I-I'l break it" I finally spit out as he began chuckling at me. My confidence flattened out once again as he continued to laugh.

"Ara you won't break this desk I promise" he said with a smile as he cleared the last few items sitting on the top of his large mahogany desk. He looked back over at me and saw that I had not moved an inch. His face flashed a look of quick irritation before he patted the top of his desk, "Come on" he said.

I didn't move. I didn't breath nor did I blink. My body felt slightly numb at the thought of him taking matters in his own hands. He was known in my book to go a step into somebody personal space and the last thing I needed was for him to think it was acceptable to take advantage of me that way.

My chest rose very slowly before exhaling out all my nerves. The feeling of a pit in my stomach was evident as the seconds ticked by. I looked back at Harry with parted lips. He looked at me with a raised eyebrows and his hands crossed over his broad chest. He tapped his foot before pressing his hands to his parted knees.

"Arabella, if you don't come sit on this fυcking desk, you'll be put over it" he threatened making my throat tighten in fear. I watched his jaw clench and un-clench as this anger began to rise. My body felt stiff and unable to move. The feeling in my feet was numb and my throat was extremely dry.

Before I could even stop myself, I felt my feet stumble over to his large desk. My eyes were wide in fear as my feet moved their way in front of him. I grabbed the side of the desk and hoisted myself on top of it quietly. Once I was comfortably seated, I looked back at Harry to see a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Now was that so hard?" he asked mockingly. He reached out and grabbed his drink from the side of me. The stirring stick was pulled from the liquor and dripped the alcohol "Only lick it, if you have to much you'll have a headache in the morning" he said, making a chill go down my spine. I nodded and looked fearfully at the small stick.

He brought the stick up to my lips. I made the regretful decision of smelling the foul liquid. My face scrunched up from the smell as my head shook in protest. I breathed out shakily before looking back at Harry. His lips were taken in by his teeth and his Adams apple was bobbing up and down from his gulps.

My body leaned down more so my lips were in line with the stick. I felt my tongue hit the cold air before quickly pressing to the wet liquid. A small amount of alcohol was on my tongue before I brought it back to mu lips. I let my tongue move around my mouth before the taste finally sunk in.

My face scrunched up in disgust as the strong liquor stung my tongue and the back of my throat. I stuck my tongue out again trying to rid the god awful taste of the alcohol. Harry chuckled and licked the whole straw with a humored smirk. I shook my head as if the taste was permanently marked in my throat.

Harry reached around into a small refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. He opened the lid before handing it to me. I grabbed the bottle and began quickly drinking down the cool drink. Finally, the taste had begun to leave my taste buds as the water had helped washed it down. Once it was completely gone, I sighed in relief at the feeling of my clean tongue.

"Looks like no more whiskey for you huh?" Harry asked stirring around his glass. I shook my head as he chuckled, he pushed his chair closer to me and the breath had been caught in my throat. This is exactly what I was afraid about, him taking things to the next level like always. His hand tapped the outside of my thigh, making my body shy away from his touch. He smirked and looked up at me "Go sit on the couch" he said.

It took a minute for the words to sink in, but once they did my body flew off the desk and towards the couch. My body was filling with relief that I could space myself from the man. I clumsily walked towards the couch and immediately plopped back into it in  a heartbeat. He watched as I got comfortable and finally looked back at him.

"I'm guessing you want to know why your brother called me earlier" he said making my head perk up at the first question I was going to ask him. I nodded my head rapidly as he shook his head with a large smirk plastered on his face. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. He lit the cigarette as the smoke flew into the air. I coughed a little before adjusting to the smokey air.

He straighten up before standing up from his desk chair. He walked around the other side of his desk so he was standing in front of it with the cigarette between his teeth. He pulled it out and held it with his thumb and forefinger. He smirked nastily as his eyes began to darken "Well, if I ever told you it would only get you angry with me and I wouldn't want that would we" he said as the smoke from his last puff fell from his lips as every syllable fell from his lips.

My face dropped at his sarcasm. He wasn't going to tell me, not at all. He knew he wasn't and that was why he waited all this time, just so he could put my feelings down he purposely left me hanging. A small part of me actually thought he would at least told me something, maybe if they were okay or anything. But no, he was cruel and he would never change not for anything.

My heart began to sink as small tears formed in my eyes. "Your not going to tell me anything?" I asked making him shake his head with a smirk. A small sob fell from my lips as he took another large puff from his cigarette. He exhaled the smoke up above my head so it would catch in the ceiling fan. "Did they ask about me at all?" I asked, praying that he would at least tell me something.

The corner of his lips perked up in another one of his smirks. He reached behind him and grabbed his glass of whiskey. "They did actually, it was very sweet too. They wanted to know how you were. I love how concerned they are for you, aren't they good brothers" he said sarcasm thick through his tone.  

"What did you say?" I asked wrapping my hands around my torso as an act of preparing myself for whatever his answer was. He took another long drag from his cigarette and breathed it out as he spoke.

"I told them you are dead"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.8K 24
Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN ABUSE AND SWEARING. SO IF YOU AR...
3.5K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
1.1K 77 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...