Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

By Piccologirl1994

This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this on... More

Saonel X Reader Part 1
Ea X Reader X Shin Part 1
Goku X Female Saiyan Wife Reader
The Great Saiyanman (Gohan) X Girlfriend Reader
Camparri X Reader (half-angel, half-earthling) Lemonish
Goku X Saiyan Wife Reader 2 Lemonish
Frieza X Female Namekian Reader Lemon
Goku X Saiyan Wife Reader 3 Lemon
Frieza X Daughter of Lord Beerus Reader Lemon
Quitela X Female Reader Reupload
Zamasu X Reader
Sour X Neko Reader
Liquiir X Half-Human Half-Fox Reader Lemon
Helles X Male! Reader Part 1
Helles X Male! Reader Part 2 Lemon
Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 1
Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 2 Lemon
SSJ4 Goku X Reader
Piccolo X From Another Dimension! Reader Lemon
Lord Chilled X Reader Lemon
Goku X Female Frieza Race Reader Lemon
Saonel X Reader Part 2 Lemon
Grand Priest X Depressed Reader
Grand Priest X Depressed Reader Part 2
Krillin X Reader
Goku X Pregnant Reader
Shin X Fem. Human Reader
Jeice X Neko Reader
Android 17 X Reader
Grand Priest X Pregnant Wife Reader (Grand Priest X Depressed reader Part 3
SSJ4 Vegito X Female Saiyan Reader X SSJ4 Trunks
Flirty Sour X Very Shy Reader
Zamasu X Sexy Chubby Reader X Black Lemon
Vegeta Black X Female Reader X Goku Lemon
Grand Priest X Powerful Female Saiyan Reader
Tag You're It!
Sour X Female Reader Lemon
Young Toppo X Female Childhood Friend Reader
Piccolo X From A Dimension! Reader 2 (Christmas)
Salza X Chubby Female Reader Lemon
Discovery from DBS Broly movie
Trunks X Chubby Female Reader X Goten Lemon
Cumber X Broly X Sexy Female Neko Reader X Fu X Hearts Lemon
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Daughter X Cooler Lemon Part 1
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Daughter X Cooler Lemon Part 2
REUPLOADED: Zamasu X Penny (OC) X Black Lemon Part 1 & 2
Requests are now closed
Special Announcement
Book part 1 is complete!
Kid Trunks X Kid Reader

Moro X Imprisoned Reader Lemon

4.4K 21 10
By Piccologirl1994

-I know it's early for Moro to be in fanfics, but I'm doing it away; besides, I saw Hearts in them. Might as well throw Moro in. He's only in the manga, but if you see the latest manga cover, his skin is bluish, dark fur. Anyway, when I saw him transformed from a shriveled old goat and now turned into a hunk. The ironic part is that he's similar to Trek from MLP FIM and also reminds me of the similar scene of King Piccolo getting his youth back. P. S. the bubble words says, "I want your body (Y/n)", Please enjoy.

Moro, Sabango, and the prisoners from the Galactic Patrol Prison crew has been invading many worlds recently; helping Moro to preserve energy for his needs. Every beings on their own planets tried their best to fight against them; sadly, they were defeated and absorbed by the monster. The more energies he consumes, the more he gets powerful; reviving his youth to the fullest. "Sabango", Moro called to his follower. "Yes, Lord Moro?", Sabango respond. "I need more energies to reach my fullest potential and to defeat my foes: The Grand Supreme Kai and The Saiyans." Sabango nods, calling all teams across Universe 7 for information.

A young woman is scared, hiding in a corner from being seen while everyone on her home planet ,(insert planet name), have been defeated and killed; she looks behind her wall and notices how some of her defeated people are being carried by the intruders, away from her planet. "Great", she said to herself, "If I make a run for it, I can run to the communication hub and get help from the Galactic Patrolmen!" She waits for the right time; she saw the last members fly off the planet, cuing her to run. But as she stands up, a figure appeared, making her scream. The figure is no other than Prisoner 73, a weird being with three orbs on his forehead, a face resembles Hit, and spikes on each side of the head. The girl remembered his eyes can shoot lasers out of them, blasting her people to death. He grabs her hands, holding her from escaping. He already got warned by Sabango from his previous planet mission; this time, he's taking her in, alive. "No!", she screams, "Let me go! Please, I won't tell anybody!" Prisoner 73 just stares at her emotionless, ignored her cries, and fly out to the ship.

Moro laughs, happy as he already absorbed more new energies. But he stops laughing as he notices 73 holding a girl. Moro looks at her curiously. Her height is (height), curvy body, her skin is (color), and has (breast size) breasts; her hair is (color), eyes (color), and has a mole on her left cheek. Her outfit is (based by favorite fandoms), wearing her (color) socks and (color) shoes. Sabango walks over to them, "Excellent work 73", said Sabango, looking at the terror on the girl's face. He inspects the girl's Ki, not sure if she's useful or useless. "Lord Moro", Sabango said while 73 still holding the girl's hands, "What should we do with this girl?" Moro walks over to the girl, his hand lifting her chin up, observing her face. He admits that she's very beautiful; but his mind is focused on her body, sensing how delicious she looks. But not as energy. He knew what he wanted to do with her. "I'll gladly take her off your hands 73", said Moro. Prisoner 73 nods, handing the girl to Moro. Moro looks at the girl, staring at her; she notices him staring at her, feeling scared for her life. "Tell me child", Moro continued as he strokes the girl's cheek, "Tell me your name." Her mind refused to answer him, but she damn knows what he'll do to her if she gets him angry. "(Y....Y/n)", she stutters, mustering up the courage to speak. Moro smiled, giving her a creepy smile. "Ah! What a lovely name", he said, leaning close to her face, whispers next to her ear, "Not as lovely as your body." His whispering words send her chills and shudders. Moro places a light blow to her forehead, knocked her out. Before she falls, Moro caught her, holding her bridal style. He walks over to Sabango, "She'll be in my room for now on. May sure she doesn't escape", said Moro. Then, he left the area, bringing his new victim to her new prison.

(Y/n) wakes up, feeling tired yet confused. Then she gasps as she realized that she's chained: Her hands chained together in front of her, each of her legs chained to each side of the bedframe, and then she notices that she no longer wears her usual clothing, just a new (color) silky night gown. She tries to wriggle, struggling to remove the chains but it's useless; just like her. The door opens, Moro walks into the room, and the door closed. He smiles as he sees her struggling with the chains on her. "Ah! (Y/n), you're awake", he said as he sat next to her, "I was going to make sure how you're doing. Feel comfortable?" (Y/n) looks at him, tears flowing her eyes, "Please....I want to go home!", she whimpered. He gave her a stare; a stare that longs for her, his hand caressing her cheek. Her face blushed by his touch, his gentle touch. He sighs as he closed his eyes. Then he opens his eyes and looks at her again. "I'm afraid you won't be heading back home for a long time", he said sincere. "Eh?", she exclaims softly. He leans in, his face close to hers, "Because this is your home now. Your own prison and you're my own little prisoner", his smiled grew, then gave an evil laughter. She sighed, then cried; knowing that she'll be, forever, his prisoner.

Four days went by, (Y/n)'s still chained in her prisoned and Moro's room. She was fed daily, get enough water, and cleaned by the female prisoners. But her mind has been blank, lost faith on hope. She's miserable, should've said goodbyes to her families, friends, and even her fiancé who died protecting her from the invaders. She's alone in this world and is now belonged to Moro alone. She's staring at the window; doing nothing. As she stared, Moro returned, entering the room, door closed. "I'm back my sweet (Y/n)!", Said Moro happily, "I just absorbed another planet." She paid no attention or respond to him; he finds it worrying, walks over to her and looks at her face. "Come now (Y/n), there's no need to be cold", he said tauntingly. As she continued to stare at the window, the corner of her eyes caught something...strange. Her eyes moved slowly and stops; she realized that something's poking out of his pants. Now she's staring at it, not looking away. Whatever it was, it causes her to feel aroused, making her wet. Moro notices her changed staring and looks down; he gasps in fascination, knowing she's staring at his forbidden fruit. He smiled, a naughty hot smile; "Hm? You see something you liked (Y/n)?", he asks, watching her nod. Her nod turns into nodding, not stopping. He didn't plan on anything like this right now, but her curiosity made it clear to him. He's going to take her virginity. Moro unchained her legs, freeing them. It seems that she doesn't make a run for it, even though her hands are chained. She looks at him, confused. Moro leans in, close to her face; "(Y/n), do you want to see my penis?", Moro asks. (Y/n) wanted to say no, sadly she nods.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickly, Moro removes his pants, revealing his bluish penis. It is only 9 inches tall, thick, and to her surprise, his testicles are large; not swollen, it's only normal due to his body frame. She stares at it, amazed how he has this type of genitals. He's proud of himself, then he removed the chains off her wrists. (Y/n) traces the marks left by the cuffs, but looks back at his dick, moaning. He saw her legs rubbing together, making him hard. He gently grabs her hands and placing them on his mons pubis area. She felt the dark fur-like pubes, then moves her hands to his penis, making the phimoses revealed the tip, oozing pre-cum. She breathes heavily, wanting to taste it. "Go ahead (Y/n)", he said, encouraging her, "Pump it." Gently, her hands began to pump his manhood, making him groan. She likes the sound and pumps him faster; faster than any vibrator's speed. As a minute went by, Moro is already to orgasm. "Ngh...(Y/n)", he grunted as he felt himself being pleasured by a girl's hand job. Then, she stops, making him look sad. "Why stopping honey?", he asks. Her once sad frown turned into hungry smile, drooling. "I....I want to....taste you!", she moans, feeling her vagina wetter. He smiles by her response, "Then do it", ordered Moro, feeling his prisoner's hunger for lust. (Y/n) moves her mouth close to his penis, sniffing his fresh smell of masculinity. Her eyes glistens as she inserts the penis inside her mouth, already sucking his tip. Moro groans, moaning her to suck him more; she holds the entire length of his dick and sucks it faster and tighter. Once again, he can already feel his orgasm arrive; He grunts as his penis is penetrating by her tongue and mouth. "I'm cumming", is all he could say as he orgasms and shoots his load inside her throat. (Y/n) squeals as semen touches her tongue. She took it out, looking at his now semen covered penis. She looks up at Moro, hazed by her lust. He smiled, lightly push her back on the bed; he rips out her night gown, don't cared if she has nothing to wear.

(Y/n)'s body felt the cold air, making her nipples harden; not only that, but she also felt windy draft around her vagina, realizing that she's wearing nothing besides the night gown. He notices her breasts, soft and squishy, and leans into them; motorboating her boobs. She moans as she felt his vibrations. (Y/n) gasps as his tongue licks each breast, then starts sucking the nipples. Her moans tuned louder, making him harder, and love seeing her in pure pleasure. He backs up, now saw her glistened pussy; now he wondered what she tastes like. He spread her legs wide apart, enough room to get between her legs. His breath sends her shudders in pleasure. His tongue now starts licking her clit, making her moan. "M...More!", she moaned, as Moro inserts his tongue inside her vagina. His tongue thrusting in and out as the girl cries out in her sexual desires. Her vagina tightens and she cries as she orgasms, squirting her cum. Moro lap up the remaining juices, eating them. He hums in satisfied tone, "I was right, you taste...delicious!", his compliment makes her blush again. Moro sat down on the bed, (Y/n)'s curious what he'll do next. Suddenly, she felt his strong hands picks her off the bed, placed onto his lap, feeling his hairy chest against her back.

"Tell me (Y/n)", said Moro, while his finger tracing her pussy; causing her jolt of pleasure, "Are you an unexperienced virgin?" He can see her head nodding; he smiled as his finger moves away. She whines as he stops fingering her, "M...Moro!" "Yes?", he asks the girl. She couldn't take it anymore. "I want you inside me! Fuck me hard!", she exclaims. He chuckled hearing those naughty words coming from the innocent woman. "As you wish", he said, holding her pussy above his tall penis. She cries as he shoves his entire penis inside her, broke her hymen. It felt painful to her, but feeling his penis makes her relieved. His hands gripping her waist as he spreads her legs wide, feeling her tight pussy. "Ready?", he asks. She nods. He lifts his penis out and back in, thrusting faster at quick pace. Making her moan, her pussy tightens around his penis, making him groan. As minutes went by, their bodies are reaching their climaxes. She breathes heavily while being fucked by Moro; "Moro! Cum for me!", she exclaims, wanting him to make her break. He grunts, "Yes (Y/n), I will cum for you!", then they scream out their climaxes, cum and semen mixed together; cum-semen oozes out of her pussy, making the sheets wet. Moro has never felt this good before he was drained of his powers by the Grand Supreme Kai. He was about to move until she pins him on the bed. "No, not yet", she huffed as she places her pussy against his penis, "I want to continue." He smiled, accept her challenge.

Thirty minutes went by as he's pounding (Y/n)'s pussy; he already has her back on the bed, fucking her again. Moro loves her tight pussy; but he also like (Y/n) more. Her transformation from scared little girl turned her into the perfect prisoner he ever seen. He could do this over and over again, without losing his stamina. He leans down, his chest touching her breasts, his face touching her side face. He whispers, "I'm cumming again (Y/n)", he warns her before they climax. "Yes, cum again Moro! I want you!", she moans, wanting him and his seed. He slams her harder and harder, making her pussy tightens around his penis again. Finally, he made his final thrust, sticking down hard into her vagina. They cried out in ecstasy they climaxed, semen shoots inside her, making her cum again. She collapsed on the bed, feeling tired. He looks down at her helpless state, chuckled that she now belongs to him. Moro leans down, kissing her. She returns the kiss, making out. (Y/n) breaks the kiss, drifting off into deep sleep. Moro covers her with a blanket; he cannot sleep due to absorbing energies that prevent him from exhaustion, but he decides to lay next to her , keeping her company. He holds her body, arms touching her breast, sighs in bliss.

He hears the phone ringing and answers. He listens, "Ok, I'll get there soon", then hung up. (Y/n) could her Moro dressing up and looks at him. He looks back, seeing her sad eyes. "Leaving so soon Moro?", she asks sadly. He nods, "Don't worry (Y/n)", walks over, cupping her cheek, "I'll be back from an errand. See you soon my (Y/n)." he heads towards the door, waving her bye. "Be back soon Moro", she cooed, "I'll wait for your return, spreading my legs for you!" Moro closed the door, smiled. Now he can have his prisoner, making her his and his alone, forever.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
341 17 12
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! Everything belongs to their owner (again, not me)! P.S., I don't own the cover, either. This story is about what happens when c...
145 15 6
A bunch of side stories with my Dragon Ball OCs! Some will be canon, others will not, but I'll always specify it :) This will have inconsistent updat...
348K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...