Piccolo X From A Dimension! Reader 2 (Christmas)

-          Ho ho ho! And we have another fanfic; this one's a sequel to Piccolo paired with the young woman from another dimension. In this one, I decided to finish it with a part two with Christmas theme in it. I apologize if this fanfic is shorter, but I want to summon up the conflict that is solved and have a good ending. Anyway, please enjoy and have a safe holidays. P.S. I don't own this image but I do love how he was formed as a cookie.

Far away, in space lies a peaceful planet called Earth; the season of the planet's climate is winter, snowing everywhere, leaving beautiful and sparkly white sparkles of snow on the ground. Within the planet lives a young woman brushing her (length) hair in her small bedroom. Her (color) eyes focused on her hair making sure that it's neat and not frizzy. She's a (height) young woman, yet she's (weight), showing her curvy figure with her red Santa outfit. She also wears her black boots, (color) bra straps shown on her shoulders, and after she's done brushing, she added a small Santa hat on her head. She stood up as she glances at her bedroom mirror, checking out her outfit.

            "(Y/n)-Chan!", said the feminine voice loudly, "You're going to be late! Hurry up!" (Y/n)-Chan noticed the time on her phone, a picture of her and Piccolo smiling as they hold hands. "Ok, thanks Mom!", replied (Y/n)-Chan as she slips on her white gloves, grabs her sack, and locked her room. As she headed outside, she took out a golden key with glowing pink jewels embedded on the center top part of the key. As she took it out, a swirling pink vortex appears; (Y/n)-Chan inserts the key and turns it, allowing her self to enter to another dimension and lock it after she went inside. Then, the vortex disappears.

            Meanwhile at Kami Lookout, Piccolo is inside the bathroom as he examines his now big belly. Ever since his encounter with the mysterious woman from another dimension, both his and her lives changed. The day that they made sweet love finally allows Piccolo to see the bright side of being in a relationship. Speaking of relationships; after Piccolo asked (Y/n)-Chan on a date, they have been closer than ever. Even though they haven't seen each other that seems like six months, it's actually been a month in her world. Piccolo is shocked to found out that their intercourse made him carry an egg inside himself. He groaned, thinking the painful delivery once it's time to lay it. He stares at his belly, placing his right hand on it. He can still feel the texture of the egg, yet can feel a heartbeat. He smiled, happy that he's going to be a father. But the hard question is can (Y/n)-Chan accept this change and be part of his family? "Well", Piccolo thinks, "I guess I cannot hide it any longer. I must tell her." With that, he closed the bathroom door and gets ready to head out to Capsule Corp. for the holiday party.

            It has been three hours after arriving at Bulma's Christmas party and everyone's having a good time. Goku and his friends including Lord Beerus, Whis and even the Supreme Kai Shin and Elder Kai. Kibito decided to stay behind to protect the planet but Shin promised him to bring him a saved dish from the party later. Yes, everyone's here; except for Piccolo who's worried that (Y/n)-Chan's late.

His throat gets dried and decides to get some water. He entered into the kitchen and poured himself water. As he takes a sip, his eyes grew wide ad spit out the water that he was drinking. He saw (Y/n)-Chan in the kitchen, looking sexy in her Santa outfit. He heard her giggle and realized that he drooled on the corner of his mouth. He wipes it off and walks towards her, embracing her into a hug. "(Y/n)-Chan!", he said in a happy tone, "I'm happy that you're here!" She smiled, "I'm so happy to see you again my lover!", then she winks at him. Piccolo admits that he really loves her and cannot wait to tell her his secret.

            He sighs, "(Y/n)-Chan, let's go to a room and talk." (Y/n)-Chan notices his behavior and followed him. Using a spare guest bedroom, they got privacy to talk; Piccolo must tell her before anything keeps them away from each other. "(Y/n)-Chan", he said in a serious yet nervous voice. "Yes?", she asked. He breathes in and out, then he speaks, "(Y/n)-Chan, I'm baring an egg! And I must know if you will be it's mother and raise it with me?"

(Y/n)-Chan blushed while smiling, happy to hear the good news. She placed her hand on his belly, feeling the weird texture of the egg. "Piccolo, I'm glad that you confessed to me", she said. Piccolo is surprised by her composed attitude and understands everything. "Really? Why?", he asked. Instead of confessing, she took his hand and placed it on her belly. "Because I'm pregnant Piccolo", she said.

            "Huh!?", exclaimed Piccolo as his heart beats; then he smiled, excited and happy that both him and her are baring each other's offspring. "But how?", he asked, confused. She shrugged, "Let's just say a miracle happens and I'm carrying twins." Piccolo is shocked again, "Twins!?", then he scoops her into his arms and kissed her. (Y/n)-Chan return the kiss and they make out. After they break the kiss, Piccolo stood up and open the door for her. "After you my lady", he offered politely. She giggled as she exited the room. "Come on Piccolo", said (Y/n)-Chan excited, "Let's share the great news to everyone!" Piccolo shuts the door and the two new couple walks outside the building.

Nine Months Later

When both Piccolo and (Y/n)-Chan told everyone that they're carrying children, everyone's shocked and are very excited for the two. Her parents are the ones who are more excited than ever since they're going to be grandparents. They really want their daughter to be happy and get married first. But since she's happy to be with him while being pregnant, they immediately accepted him into the family. As soon as their children got their check-ups, they can move in with Piccolo at the Lookout which Dende has no problem having children around.

            Right now, (Y/n)-Chan is spending her time on her bed, resting from the hard labor. Just in, her door opened which revealed her lover Piccolo and their first born Namekian son Nail. Nail was hatched three months ago and grew quickly at age of eight years old. Piccolo closed the door, then greeted his lover with a kiss. Nail smiles as Piccolo picks him up from the floor; Nail gasp in awe as (Y/n)-Chan is holding a set of twins: two sweet half-human and half-Namekian girls.

Piccolo is more happier now that he gets to have daughters as the first hybrid species of both Earthling and Namekian. Each of the twins looked more like their mother except they have their father's pointy ears, his nose, and a green shape of a heart on their left side of their chest where their hearts are at. Nail gently soothes their fuzzy hair and kissed their foreheads; "Baby sisters mommy?", he asked. (Y/n)-Chan giggled, "Yes, Nail; they're your baby sisters." "That's right son", Piccolo replied, "As an older brother, you must protect them like your old man." Nail smiled, happy that have a family like this. Piccolo and (Y/n)-Chan couldn't agree more as they lived happily ever after.

Merry Christmas