𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩�...

By -wildflxwrr

"I'm going to miss you a lot," I told him truthfully. He nodded. "Same here." "At least I have your sweatsh... More

• Introduction •
• Prolouge •
• Queen Of Screams •
• Camp Kiki Slasher (P1) •
• Camp Kiki Slasher (P2) •
• Treehouse of Terror (P1) •
• Treehouse of Terror (P2) •
• Please Read! •
• Fog'd In (P1) •
• Fog'd In (P2) •
• Fourth Of July Special •
• Cameron •
• Food Fight (P1) •
• Why Ive Been Gone •
• Food Fight (P2) •
• Mud Fight (P1) •
• Mud Fight (P2) •
• Sequel to IMPORTANT! •
• Cabin vs Cabin (P1) •
• Cabin vs Cabin (P2) •
• Epilouge •
• The End •
• NEW BOOK •

• Change Of Plans •

4.5K 44 4
By -wildflxwrr

so.

change of plans.

instead of three books, i am extending this book to FOUR books!

let me explain:
after a detailed, sweet, helpful, and lengthy paragraph from Greatness_Takes_Time , i have decided to make not only a third book, but a FOURTH book as well!

here's the thing: Greatness didn't know that for the third book i was planning on doing season 1! she thought i was doing season 3. so, she suggested many amazing, and believe me when i say amazing, ideas for a story following the events of season three! she gave me so much motivation and inspiration that it has made me want to write a fourth book.

long story short, this 'trilogy' is now a series!

also, updating schedules have changed! instead of two times a month, it will now be three times a month! you guys will be getting an update on the 5th of each month (not including tomorrow, since i already posted a chapter on the 2nd). you will be getting an update on the 5th of each month, the 15th of each month, and the 25th of each month!

i can not explain how excited I am for this! i hope you all are excited as well.

big thanks to my biggest supporter, Greatness_Takes_Time !!

with all the love in the world,
maya❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.7K 40
"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show you that I love you." He says leaving lo...
1.7K 94 34
"Everything I need is here," he whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes, only to see me in them. He pulled me closer; we were just inches away f...
269 30 37
"i could never leave you, not in this state of life, not in the next one, not in the present, or even the future. because you, you are my future. you...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...