Until Forever- Nathan Sykes F...

By Sefeh7

Maggie and Nathan have been best friends for as long a she can remember, they're the perfect combination. But... More

Chapter 1 - A Song And A Bucket
Chapter 2 - Boys!
Chapter 3 - Pick Ups
Chapter 4 - The Start
Chapter 5 - London
Chapter 6 - Killing Time
Chapter 7 - LA Bound
Chapter 8 - Tissues
Chapter 9 - A Game In The Dark
Chapter 10 - Aftermath
Chapter 11 - Oh My Gosh!
Chapter 12 - Roof Talks and Squirty Cream
Chapter 13 - Hello and HELLO!
Chapter 14 - McDonalds and Duvet Covers
Chapter 15 - #NathansNicely
Chapter 16 - Dream
Chapter 17 - Date?
Chapter 18 - Intruder
Chapter 19 - Last Day
Competition!
Chapter 21 - Surprise?!
Chapter 22 - Make Up, Make Out
Chapter 23 - Chipmunk Style
Chapter 24 - Touchdown
Chapter 25 - I Think I Just Had A Heart Attack
Sequel?!
Sequel!

Chapter 20 - Bumpy Ride

7.6K 62 9
By Sefeh7

Chapter 20 – Bumpy Ride

I’d done everything you could possibly do on a plane when you’re in the middle of the air; only two hours had passed which meant there were twelve left until we touched down in Sydney. It made it so much nicer that we were in first class but even that had its downside as apart from us there were only men in suits and rich people who looked like snobs and there was no fun in that, I wouldn’t even dare pulling a prank on them.

Em and Jay took the first two seats on the row followed by Max and Michelle, Tom and Kelsey, Big Kev and Martin, Nathan and myself, behind us sat Nareesha and Siva as well as the rest of the band. We took up the majority of first class but then again every band had a large entourage. Jay had been like a different person now he had Em by his side, he grinned every two seconds and cracked jokes whenever there was any silence – I knew he was like that normally but it seemed that he exaggerated everything when he was with her, he was just himself.

Only one prank had been pulled on Kev and Martin so far so I presumed the majority of the boys had fallen asleep, Nathan on the other hand was attempting to draw as we played Pictionary on a scrap of paper. I honestly could not tell what it was meant to be, it looked like a blob with random scribbly lines coming off, the worst thing about it though was the fact that Nathan was trying so hard, he stuck his tongue out slightly as he gripped the pen in concentration.

“Done” he said smiling and looking rather pleased with himself, to me it just like a scribble, but me being the nice person I am didn’t say that, instead I took it from his hands and tried to figure out what it was.

“Is a pig?” I doubted it as it didn’t have a snout. “Nope” Nathan laughed shaking his head, I racked my mind trying to figure out what it was, “A cat?” “Nope” “A fish?” “Nope” “A flower?” “Nope”. It carried on like this for a good ten minutes, honestly you would have thought one of my guesses was right if not close but apparently not, he wouldn’t even give me any clues which I thought was mean.

“I give up” I said, I wasn’t going to guess it anytime soon. Nathan sighed shaking his head, instead of straight up giving me the answer he decided to play hang-man. It turned out it was a four letter word, the middle to letters were ir, half my man was hung by the time I guesses right, poor Steve (and yes I did name him Steve) bird. It was a bird. It didn’t look anything like one whatsoever. Nothing. I mean how hard could it be drawing a bird.

“Nathan you are the worst drawer ever” I said, he pouted like a little kid before I poked him and he laughed. “Nah I know I’m pretty bad, it was fun watching you guess” he said squeezing my hand. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window; I had to laugh when I saw a bird flying not far away, Nath gave me a confused look before following my gaze to the bird and laughing as well.

“What a coincidence” he said smiling, I chuckled smiling and changing positions in my seat since it had begun to get uncomfortable. “I would hate to be a bird afraid of heights” Nathan said breaking the short silence “well it’s a good job you’re not a bird then, especially this one” I said chucking the paper with Steve and the bird on he laughed before closing his eyes obviously either ignoring me or wanting to take a nap.

I pulled out my headphones and switched my IPod on skipping to one song and hitting repeat, it might be weird or corny but the song I wanted to listen to over and over again was I found you. I loved the song, ever since I first listened to it on Nathan’s IPod before it came out I fell in love with it, their vocals in it were amazing. The high notes they hit, the catchy tune and the thing I loved the most Nathan’s solo. Gah! it was the most amazing thing, his voice was like the best chocolate ever but to your ears, it was mesmerising. No other way to describe it other than hypnotic, I could just listen to that bit again, again, and again. Obviously Nathan didn’t know this; I thought I would be a bit soppy if I told him, but then again he had never asked.

I sank into a deep sleep listening to that song, with the guy who made my heart melt sat right next to me.

When I woke up I found I had slept for seven hours, I never even thought I was that tired. Nathan was asleep and so were a few others around us. Max was doing, well I don’t even know, Siva was watching Star Wars with Nareesha and Martin was not surprisingly eating chocolate cake. I shook my head as I stood up, needing to stretch my legs after being there so long, I also needed the toilet so I thought there was no better time.

I walked there slowly there really was no rush, a guy got up from a seat nearby and headed in the same direction, I decided to race him after I really needed to go. He saw me walk faster and began to do the same, I looked behind me and he had gone, I was stumped as he had been there just a second ago. I reached for the door but a hand beat me and edged in the cubicle, it was the guy. He smirked and locked the door behind him, I rolled my eyes, he was one of those annoying guys that thought they could get everything and everyone they wanted.

What surprised me the most though was the fact he was also one of those snobby men in business suits I didn’t want to mess with earlier, he was really young to be a business man, he looked around the boys age (well all the boys except Nathan as he was the baby). It took a good five minutes until he finally walked out and that was due to my persistent knocking on the door as I really had to go, he came out as he went in, his face plastered in a smirk.

“Patience beautiful, anger gets you nowhere” he said crossing his arms over his pretty buff chest (even I could tell he had a good body under his shirt) I walked past him, skimming his shoulder as I took my turn to go the toilet. I locked the door and took my time as this time I really wasn’t in any rush.

After I refreshed myself I unlocked the door and began to walk back to my seat, only that didn’t happen. Instead a hand grabbed my arm and dragged me back into the cubicle; you can guess it was Mr Getsitall. “What do you want?” I asked snatching my arm back from him; he raised his eyebrow before once again crossing his arms over his chest.

“British and feisty, I like it” he said with his American twang, I backed up to the wall as he got closer; I wasn’t scared or intimidated by him, why should I when he was an idiot? “First of all you smell, bad, get some deodorant, and secondly I have a boyfriend so I don’t intend to be here much longer” I turned to the door and attempted to open it, I wasn’t surprised when he blocked my way and I ended up back where I started against a wall. Annoying thing was the toilet was out of sight to the passengers so they wouldn’t know I was in here, with him. I didn’t know his name but then I didn’t want to find out.

“So what’s your name beautiful?” he asked, I could have been in a worse situation, at least it wasn’t a middle aged man. “And why would I tell you that-“ I got cut off by his annoying voice “Dean, my names Dean” he smirked, I think his face was permanently stuck in mid smirk, it was one annoying expression.

“How interesting, look Dean if you don’t mind I would like to get back to my boyfriend and his band, so if you excuse me I will go, and I’m not even going to say it was nice to meet you because frankly it wasn’t” I tried to squeeze pass him but of course that didn’t work, he blocked the door once again.

“Got a rock star boyfriend have we, well I bet he wouldn’t like me doing this” before I could respond or either register what he said his wet lips were on mine, he tried to kiss me but I was having none of it. I tried to wriggle out but his hand were on either side of my head against the wall so I just stood there motionless counting on the fact he would stop in a minute so I could make a break for it. What I wasn’t counting on was the door opening and the person I would have least wanted to see stood there with a thousand emotions flicking across his face.

I took the interruption as a chance to make my escape and hit Dean across the face before running to catch up to Nathan, the good thing was we were on a plane so he couldn’t really avoid me. He went up to Michelle and asked if they could swap seats while he talked to Max but I knew full well that he didn’t plan on sitting next to me again for the rest of the journey.

Then the anger hit, how could an idiot I had only just met ruin everything for me? Nathan and I had just got together properly, I had just realized my true feelings for him and now that had all been torn away. I stood up ignoring Michelle’s questions and finding Dean, he was searching for something in his bag so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I picked up his glass of water and chucked it over him. This time I was the one with the smirk and surprisingly his had vanished and was replaced with a frown.

“What the-“ he began, I could see a hostess walking up to me but I wasn’t that bothered, I mean it wasn’t like they could throw me out since we were miles high. “Don’t think you didn’t deserve that” I turned on my heels and went back and sat next to Michelle who looked seriously confused, I noticed a few of the others had stopped what they were doing and were looking at me, including Nath and Big Kev.

“What was that about?” Michelle asked, I watched as Dean spoke with the hostess and she nodded with him, I pulled a face in his direction before answering.

“I went to the toilet and he followed me before pulling me in the cubicle and kissing me, I tried to get away but when he wouldn’t move I gave up and Nathan walked in, and that’s why he’s sat next to Max instead of me” I knew the others were listening in as they sat a bit too close to our seats leaning in. Before Michelle could respond the hostess turned to me.

“Excuse me Miss could you follow me please” she said as more of a statement than a question, I sighed and nodded standing up. She led me to the back of the first class area, a now soaking Dean smirked as I passed and being immature as I am I stuck my tongue out at him.

The hostess opened one door and walked through before opening another and over a hundred economy class passengers sat looking at me, I ignored their stares as we walked passed, I had no idea where we were going.

“Due to your behaviour we have moved you to economy class” she said pointing at a seat, I opened my mouth; surely she can’t do that right?

“You can’t do that, I paid for a first class seat, not economy and he’s the one that cornered me and kissed me when I tried to get away” I said in defence, I could tell she wasn’t going to budge with her decision.

“Well I’m afraid Dean Walters has to be one of the most sought after Lawyers in America and since you are not, his priorities have to come first” she turned her heels and walked away leaving me at the back of a plane on my own with five hours left, in one of the most uncomfortable seats I’ve ever sat in, and worst of all not knowing whether Nathan will forgive me.

A/N –I updated finally after the busiest week ever! I put a picture in the side of a doodle I painted really badly of what I thought Nathan’s terrible drawing of a bird would have looked like! It looks pretty bad right? And I’m sorry but I had to add drama! Hope you liked it! What do you thinks going to happen next? Comment, Vote, Fan S x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 2.2K 33
Evanna Morel has lived all over. Finally settled in London, her friend Ceallach sets her up with his mate, Nathan Sykes. But more than just a frien...
14.9K 237 22
Belle and Nathan have been friends since they were born. Both in Gloucester on the same day, the same hospital. Everything was fine until Nathan sudd...
36.4K 1K 32
Lili and Nathan have been best friends since birth, they were inseparable. One day, Nathan was acting differently, distancing himself from her and th...
4.2K 37 28
Julianne Nelson is a outgoing 20 year old From London England, Here life changes in a big way 10 years ago when she lost two people who she loved the...