Kimetsu no Yaiba X Reader : S...

By KuroGun

-- "๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น. ๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ... More

intro (requests list + important)
when they first met you (part I)
when they first met you (II)
โ™ฅ bonus 1 : your reaction to Inosuke's face reveal
They saved you from a demon
โ™ฅ bonus 2 : Of porcelain (Father! Haganezuka x Mother! Reader)
โ™ฅ bonus 3 : Akai Ito (Giyuu x Reader)
when you travel with them / run into them
Their reaction to seeing you cry for the first time
add 1 : tombstones may never cry
โ™ฅ bonus 4 : Invasion of privacy (Muichirou X Reader)
They realize they like you
โ™ฅ bonus 5 : Muzan's interview
They kissed you
Passion (Lemon!Giyu x Reader)
add 2 : rp ?
โ™ฅ bonus 6 : Somebody's someone (Shinobu x Neutral! Reader)
They got jealous
How they would kiss you (headcanon)
โ™ฅ bonus 7 : their morning texts
โ™ฅbonus 8 : Drawing hearts (Zenitsu X Reader)
โ™ฅbonus 9 : they said a pick up line (50k bonus)
โ™ฅbonus 10 : Serendipity (Nezuko X Demon!Reader)
โ™ฅ bonus 11 : What would dating Muichiro be like ? (headcanon)
โ™ฅbonus 12 : They said a cheesy pick up line
โ™ฅ bonus 13 : Koi no Yakkan (Kyojuro X Reader)
โ™ฅbonus 14 : Love that remains (Giyuu X Reader)
You pulled a pregnancy prank (100k bonus)
โ™ฅbonus 15 : You called them by a cheesy nickname (text)
bonus 16 : Tanjiro playing the pocky game (Headcanon)
How would they demonstrate their feelings ? (headcanon)

What kind of prom dates would they be ? (Headcanon)

16.6K 427 364
By KuroGun

A/N : I never had prom ! I never had a prom date, and never would have because no one would have asked but I thought it would be a fun one to make. I based this on what I saw on TV Shows, like, does your date really brings you a corsage (wrist bouquet) which, by the way, has nothing to do with the real definition of a corsage ? 

Anyways. To celebrate 50k reads, another bonus is coming during the night ! I hope you're ready.

Tanjiro

❀ Tanjiro would be the most romantic and thoughtful date you could hope for. He would make sure his suit would match your outfit and offer you a corsage that would match the dreamy color of your eyes. If he couldn't find it, then he would simply offer you a corsage made of your favorite flower. Hell, his outfit would be perfect, and it would be clearly visible he made an effort, to him, it would be very important for you to notice this night was special, and that he wouldn't be a burden.

❀ He would compliment you endlessly, his eyes never leaving yours, never loosing sight of the way your outfit hugged your curves, imprinting the sight deep into his mind so he could make it live through his memories. When he would first see you, he wouldn't be able to hide his blush, his eyes clearly stating that he was falling in love with you all over again.

❀ He would offer you his arm for support, feeling like escorting his own queen.

❀ Even though he's not the most comfortable, he would try his best to dance with you, his arms linked around your waist the whole time during slow dances. He would not avoid your gaze and make the most out of the dance, like it was your first dance at a wedding, enjoying the time you are both sharing, not even minding the music changes. It was like you two were in your own universe where only the two of you existed, where time didn't fly by, leaving place for eternity.

❀ He would feel so proud to have you as a partner that he would love making memories, meaning he would spend a lot of time at the PhotoBooth. As you two were alone in the photobooth, on the last picture, he would land a soft kiss on your lips, a clear blush apparent on his cheeks. That would be his favorite one.

❀ Romanticism level : 120%

Zenitsu

❀ Just like Tanjiro, he would make sure his outfit would at least match yours, like his tie or pocket square. He would offer you a corsage so he could appreciate a sign of himself on your body. He would place it around your wrist with shaky hands, afraid he would break you.

❀ He would stutter a lot, and lose his words, be clumsy, all because he had put so much pressure on himself that he wouldn't be able to speak normally. He wanted everything to be perfect, and the last thing he wanted was to make a fool of himself and ruin the night you were expecting for so long.

❀ He would blush hardly during the whole night, especially when you complimented him. He felt like his efforts paid off, and it would mean a lot to him. Yet, he would remain tense and stiff, his eyes fearing yours, so when you would try to look at him in the eye, he would look away. Even though his eyes would avert yours, it doesn't mean his attention would be set on anyone else. In his eyes, you were the most beautiful girl in the room, like angels and fairies had met each other to groom you from head to toe, like an ethereal hue would surround your body, a huge halo of light. He felt so honored to be your date.

❀ When it would be time for a slow dance, he would try his best dancing like the other nice dancers around you, only he would step on your feet. When the time for slow dances would be done, he would twirl you around, your hands standing in his the whole time.

❀ During your dance, he would kiss your cheek a few times when you least expect it, even though his racing heart gave him away.

❀ Romanticism level : 80%.

Inosuke

❀ Before anything, he had endured the the endless sermoning of Tanjiro about etiquette and romanticism. That poor boy struggled to make him wear a shirt.

❀ He came to pick you up in what seemed to be the most fitting outfit he had ever worn, even though it was very simple : a plain white buttoned shirt, that had the two first buttons open, and slim pants, slightly cropped. He tried to add his own personality onto the outfit, and never would he have worn something like a pocket square or a tie. His hair would be tied in a loose bun pulled at the bottom of his scalp. In all honesty, he looked very handsome, even though he didn't know it. You made sure your corsage matched the color of his magnetic eyes so the two of you looked like a pair a bit more.

❀ His manners weren't the best, he wouldn't ask you if you wanted to dance, or a drink. Instead, he led the way to the dancefloor, almost dragging you when a music he liked was on. He would be an amazing dancer though, his flexibility allowing him slick and swift moves. He would impress everyone in the room, especially you. He would break you out of your shell, making your night memorable for the dumb things he made you do.

❀ When it's time for a slow, he would confusedly look around him, trying to figure out what to do, and how to do it. He might even say the rythm is boring. But at some point, when he would see your disappointed features, his heart would sting, Even though he could be clumsy with words and actions, the last thing he would want is for you to feel disappointed, especially on a night like this one. So he would take your hand in his and spin you around before catching your waist and keeping your body close, trying to move with as much delicacy as he could. A hint of romanticism would be felt, if only he had kept his mouth shut.

❀ At the end of the night, when the lights started to fade, he would bring you home, and only then, he would utter a compliment about your look, right before shutting you up with a kiss if you asked him to repeat himself.

❀ Romanticism level : 60%

Giyuu

❀ He had no intention of going, since he knew all the Hashiras would be there. Since he knew he wasn't much appreciated, he didn't want to go. Plus, he isn't so good around people, so he decided he would rather stay away, the last thing he wanted was being a burden to you. But the second he saw you walking to the location on your own, wearing such a wonderful outfit, the color and the fit perfectly dancing along your curves, your hair done in the most gracious way, he changed his mind, and quickly made his way to you, not even minding about the flowers he should have offered. Because he is always formally dressed, he happened to be ready for that.

❀ He would keep your hand firmly in his, and even though he wouldn't talk a lot, he would want you to spend a wonderful night, even if it meant not dancing all the dances with you. He would look at you twirling around in your outfit, a huge smile on your face as you mindlessly dance along pop music with your friends.

❀ When your eyes tried to find his, you would notice he was gone, which would made your heart ache, since it was finally time for a slow. Looking at all the pairs diving towards one another, you looked down, heading to your seat with a long sigh. When you reached your chair, you sat down, head hung low when someone stopped in front of you, a corsage in hand with your favorite flower on it, tapping your head so you would look up : Giyuu was there, saying that you deserved a real memory of this night, and that's why he left to get you something he should have had offered earlier.

❀ He would then ask for you to offer him one dance, which you would gladly accept. How could he think you wouldn't accept his proposal ? He wouldn't care about the looks the others would give, it was only you and him, even though he wanted the attention to be focused on you only. Tonight was all about you, and even though he felt like he wasn't the best date ever, like you deserved better, he still wanted to make the brighter stars jealous of that mind-blowing and dreamy hue your love conveyed.

❀ During the dance, he would tell you one compliment, so matter of factly you thought he was simply stating that « the sky was blue ». In his vision, it had the same power, your beauty was obvious to him, no shade of a doubt could ever tarnish his view.

❀ He would then walk you home and spend the night by your side, trying to make that night everlasting.

❀ Romanticism level : 70%

Muzan

❀ Muzan would be very sleek and be close to a perfect date. His outfit would be very luxurious, and he would have been the one offering you the perfect dress. It would mean a lot to him to have you wearing an outfit he picked, it would be the perfect proof of you belonging to him. His pocket square and tie would match your eyes. He wouldn't be offering you a corsage, instead, he would have offered you a diamond necklace, even though, in his mind, diamonds didn't match the brightness of your eyes.

❀ Both of you would be the center of attention, Muzan because of his transcendent features, and you, for this heavenly aura flying around your form. Yet, your date wouldn't appreciate if someone lurked your form for too long, and would most certainly send them a cold stare. If he had to use violence, he would, but in secret. He wouldn't want to tarnish his reputation, or his tuxedo, after all.

❀ He would dance with you in the swiftest manner possible, perfectly spinning you around, his bloody eyes boring into yours the whole time.

❀ Even though he would compliment you with the most beautiful words, during the slow dance, you two would talk about the realness of his pretended « feelings », which ended up being harder than you thought. It would make your heart sting a bit, but the warmth radiating through his embrace while you two danced would sooth the pain.

❀ If Michael Jackson was put on, he would leave, already aware your non-ending jokes coming the way.

❀ When he brought you home, you would be surprised to see candles and flowers on your porch, probably put by Muzan's subordinates. Even though the conversation you two had was filled with stubbornness, this gesture only made you realize that his feelings might be true, and all that mattered was the look in his eyes when you discovered that surprise : joy.

❀ Romanticism level : 80%.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.4K 69
๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ...
575K 10.6K 45
Demon slayer scenarios includes: Demon slayers Hashiras Demons
33.2K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
1.6K 42 9
Oneshots contain X reader Black reader Smut Lemon X canon Wholesome Fluff Musical Drama And angst Enjoy!