How they would kiss you (headcanon)

Hi my loves (yes I'm calling all of you my loves), I know I have done a "Your first kiss" already, but I really wanted to update and I may not have time tonight to write a full scenario or one shots that I'm preparing, you know how much I love detailing my stories for all of you to enjoy and really immerse yourself in. Never would I upload something if I don't feel like I haven't pushed the limits of poetry. 

So here is a headcanon for once, I think this format is a nice way for me and for you to have little cute updates before reading a huge thing. Also, I personally added quotes from my favorite authors, my favorite out of them being Baudelaire for sure. 

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹. 𝒮𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁𝓈 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉. 

William Shakespeare

Tanjiro 

𝐼𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. - Victor Hugo

❂ That boy would never go to bed before laying his lips on yours before closing his eyes for a deserved slumber. 

❂ His kisses are filled with incontrollable shyness, even after his lips has sealed yours already. Thus, the most kisses you would receive would be anywhere but on your lips. His lips would always land on your cheeks, the tip of your nose, your forehead, your shoulder, no place would stay ungrazed by his shy lips. He felt like he needed your assent before laying his lips on yours, even if he craved their touch every day. Or, he would quickly peck them, so quick it felt like a breath of spring just caressed your lips. Yet, he would, for most part of the time, make the first step, it was like he couldn't control how bad he wanted to feel your existence.

❂ He wished he could kiss you forever. 

❂ When he kisses your lips, his body forgets the shyness he grew with and replace it with a tremendous amount of love and passion, so much that his hands would always caress your waist, to hold you close to his soul while his lips discovered yours. In fact, his kisses would always feel like he discovered your luscious lips over and over again, as if it was your first.

❂ When it's only the two of you, and for a decent amount of time, away from preying eyes and plaints, Tanjiro's kisses could be braver, and would usually engage sweet and lustful exchanges. His hands would grab the back of your head, his body closing the gap between you and him, only for falling on top of you due to the amount of passion he brought it in, resulting in the both of you laughing, your eyes locking with his in a loving trance. Then he would kiss you again, this time, laying next to you so his hands wrapped around your figure, not missing the occasion to hug you and feel your scent in the process.

❂ He is not much into PDA, when he does, it would be a chaste kiss on the cheeks. But if you ever went missing and he finally found you, he couldn't care less about the preying eyes, that his lips would desperately crash on top of yours, holding you even closer than ever.