What kind of prom dates would they be ? (Headcanon)

A/N : I never had prom ! I never had a prom date, and never would have because no one would have asked but I thought it would be a fun one to make. I based this on what I saw on TV Shows, like, does your date really brings you a corsage (wrist bouquet) which, by the way, has nothing to do with the real definition of a corsage ? 

Anyways. To celebrate 50k reads, another bonus is coming during the night ! I hope you're ready.

Tanjiro

❀ Tanjiro would be the most romantic and thoughtful date you could hope for

❀ Tanjiro would be the most romantic and thoughtful date you could hope for. He would make sure his suit would match your outfit and offer you a corsage that would match the dreamy color of your eyes. If he couldn't find it, then he would simply offer you a corsage made of your favorite flower. Hell, his outfit would be perfect, and it would be clearly visible he made an effort, to him, it would be very important for you to notice this night was special, and that he wouldn't be a burden.

❀ He would compliment you endlessly, his eyes never leaving yours, never loosing sight of the way your outfit hugged your curves, imprinting the sight deep into his mind so he could make it live through his memories. When he would first see you, he wouldn't be able to hide his blush, his eyes clearly stating that he was falling in love with you all over again.

❀ He would offer you his arm for support, feeling like escorting his own queen.

❀ Even though he's not the most comfortable, he would try his best to dance with you, his arms linked around your waist the whole time during slow dances. He would not avoid your gaze and make the most out of the dance, like it was your first dance at a wedding, enjoying the time you are both sharing, not even minding the music changes. It was like you two were in your own universe where only the two of you existed, where time didn't fly by, leaving place for eternity.

❀ He would feel so proud to have you as a partner that he would love making memories, meaning he would spend a lot of time at the PhotoBooth. As you two were alone in the photobooth, on the last picture, he would land a soft kiss on your lips, a clear blush apparent on his cheeks. That would be his favorite one.

❀ Romanticism level : 120%

Zenitsu