They got jealous

Okay ! So I remember someone requesting it, but I can't find who anymore so... I'm sorry ! But I know that axymnn wanted it too, so yeah.

Again, we'll focus on how they handle their emotion as in : what will they feel, what will they fear, and how will they take care of it. I hope you will enjoy ! By the way, I changed my cover, I managed to use my former laptop to do so (since I cannot crack Photoshop on my Mac :))) ), what do you think ?

A/N (skip if you don't care but there's a nice moral at the end!) : It was SO HARD writing it, I first wrote a part of it at my parent's, meaning away from the peacefulness of my student flat, and there was a party going down the yard the entire building shares with each other, and (wait this is getting interesting) the ones throwing that stupid party were 2 guys that used to bully me when I was a kid. Aaaaaand (this is getting even more interesting), they kept the party going past legal time so I thought "Well, you should call the cops." but I didn't because they were.... using drugs ! Yaaaay ! Well, it's terrible but because I knew them from back in the days, and even though they used to treat me like sh*t and now I had the power to turn the tables by making them all go down to the police station, I didn't. Because I realized that even though they were stupid when they were young and haven't seem to grow up, I did, and I'm mature enough not to ruin their lives as much as they already are (even if they're still going at it and it pisses me off). Remember that : you're way stronger than your bullies, so much that you're the one holding the power. Without you, they're nothing, but you, my dear reader, are everything.

Tanjiro

Self-conscious 

Self-conscious 

Tonight was a wonderful night where a festival took place. You were dressed in your favorite kimono, feeling like that rare occasion should be celebrated. You were waiting for your boyfriend to come join you when a tall man, quite attractive, stopped in front of you in hope of getting an information, to be precise, the path to follow to arrive at a certain location. To do so, the male showed you a small map he kept in his hand with a pen and he bent down close enough to hear your indications. What felt like an intimate exchange from the proximity your two bodies were did not go unnoticed by your boyfriend that just witnessed the scene.

Tanjiro had walk off to you, deciding you two deserved some alone time. He had left Nezuko with Zenitsu, which he instantly regretted, but he felt like it was a special occasion. He even had brought you a flower to put in your splendid (hair color) locks as a treasure of your beautiful and everlasting night. 

But when he saw that man next to you with such proximity, he stopped in his tracks, as if a more powerful force prevented him from going any further, like the hands of those buried six-feet under in despair grabbed his muscles to bring him down with him. He was trapped in his own mind, wondering what he wanted, what his intentions were. More importantly, he was wondering if he noticed your intoxicating scent, as if you were coming from a garden of fresh bloomed flowers, if he had dared to jump into that deep sea colored by your (eyes color) orbs, if he had let his eyes fly upon your luscious lips. He wondered if he noticed the brightness of your smile and the smoothness of your voice, if he paid attention to the beautiful kimono you were wearing and how incandescent it had made you look like. He wondered if he understood that in front of him was standing the only angel that blessed the earth with its presence. Oh, he couldn't stop himself from asking so much questions.