Just Him ❤

By Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... More

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

99. Milan.

2.1K 48 4
By Vettel_Babe

"Holy shit." Chloe dropped her bag on the huge, long grey leather sofa and stood there open mouthed while Seb looked at her with an amused, verging on smug, expression, loving her reaction. "I didn't even know Armani did hotels." She said as she slowly spun round, taking in her luxurious surroundings.

"Well you do now." He replied with a small laugh.

"This is just....." She stopped, unable to think of a word that was fit to describe where she was. "Did you stay here last year?" She asked once she'd finished her 360 degree spin and was facing him.

"Yeah, I thought you might like to stay here too." His smile faded a little, they'd still been together when he'd secretly booked a suite here, but then he'd asked for an upgrade a week ago, wanting to spoil her. "You like it then?"

"It must have cost a fortune." She breathed. "I love it."

"I'll have to take this." His phone started to ring and he checked the screen to see Mattia's name. "I'll just be in the office." He pointed to another room where the door was open, revealing a large black desk. "Have a look around." He walked over to her and kissed her forehead before leaving her. She looked around the room again, she didn't know where to start, this wasn't a suite to her, it was a luxury apartment. She'd stayed in some beautiful places with him so far, but this was something else. Taking her few first few steps beyond the lounge and dining area she entered the kitchen, fitted out in the same shades of grey colour scheme. There was also a set of doors that led out on to a terrace but she decided to leave that until later so she wandered back to the lounge where she collected her case and went in search of the bedroom. When she found it, it didn't disappoint. It was dominated by a huge bed that faced a large window giving a beautiful view of the city, decorated and furnished in shades of white, cream, grey and black with shiny black furniture it looked masculine and exactly the sort of room Seb would go for. An iPad sat on a charging stand and as she walked around the bed she discovered the room went further around to reveal a large walk in closet and an opulent marble clad bathroom that had a walk in shower and a bath easily big enough for two. Leaving her case in the bedroom she wandered back out into the lounge, she could Seb's voice, talking in what must be Italian as it certainly wasn't German. She walked towards the office and stood near the doorway; watching him as he leant against the desk with one hand in the pocket of his blue jeans, his toned body hidden underneath his grey t-shirt. As if he knew he was being watched he turned his head to look at her, a slight smirk crept across his face while he spoke and he removed his hand from his pocket to crook a finger at her, beckoning her to come in. She obeyed, knowing that his smirk meant the words 'eye fucking' had crossed his mind and stepped inside, finding that the office was just as masculine as the bedroom, decorated in much the same colours but with dark green doors on the fronts of two large cabinets. Her eyes fell back on the desk; big enough to fuck on, her mind began to taunt her as she trailed her fingers over it. She stopped immediately, she didn't want her mind to go there, she didn't want her mind to focus on the fact that it had now been four weeks since she'd last had sex with Seb. Four weeks since Norway. She walked back out into the lounge and decided to move his suitcase into the bedroom, she just wanted to distract her mind, she wanted to forget that Norway had ever happened. Leaving his case next to hers she took a look out of the bedroom window, she wished that they were here to explore the city together but they were here for a unique Ferrari event to celebrate ninety years of the Italian Grand Prix and Seb was due to make an appearance at the RayBan store at five pm along with Charles before the main event got underway at six. Checking the time and realising it was now three-thirty she decided she should freshen up and then get ready so she lifted her case onto the bed, opened it and pulled out some clean underwear, along with her black Ferrari dress and Seb's favourite, her Louboutin heels. Finding her makeup bag, she headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. It was only after she'd showered and dried her body that she realised she'd left her underwear on the bed. She groaned in annoyance, she didn't want to wrap her body in a wet towel and she didn't want to use the one that would be meant for Seb either. She had to go for it, she'd have to quickly streak into the bedroom, grab what she needed and then leg it back into the bathroom. Timidly she opened the bathroom door just enough to listen for any sign of Seb, there was nothing so she stepped out the door and peered around the wall to find the room empty. A small cough sounded from behind her followed by a whistle.

"Seb!" She gasped as she spun around, unable to decide if she wanted to hide her front or her back. "Where the fuck....." He was grinning like a loon at first, until his eyes started to lower, then his expression changed to something softer. He looked totally and utterly in love.

"Closet." He murmured softly and then sucked in a breath as his eyes raked over her body. It was the first time he'd seen her naked since Norway and it hit him hard. Thick, heavy desire coursed through his veins, pooling in his abdomen, making every nerve in his body ignite and ache for her while his cock started to show an instant interest. In response to his obvious admiration she tried to cover herself with her hands while pressing her behind against the wall. "Don't." He stepped closer to her. "Don't hide yourself, you're so beautiful."

"I just....I'd left....." She stuttered as he bit his bottom lip while he looked at her, his pupils had dilated with arousal and she daren't look down to see the other effect she'd had on him. He reached out and gently took hold of her arm, removing it from in front of her breasts, his fingers brushed against them as he did so making her body react, giving her goosebumps - the good kind, betraying her head as she knew she should push him away, she didn't want this and she certainly wasn't ready for it. His eyes rose to meet hers as he lowered her arm down to her side and then let go of it. Stepping closer to her, he lifted his hand to her face and gently stroked his thumb over her bottom lip to free it from between her teeth, she hadn't even realised she'd been mirroring him by biting her lip like that. His thumb continued to trail back and forth over her bottom lip and she stood still, almost statuesque, held fast by his intense, loving gaze, torn between knowing she should stop him and not wanting to hurt him. When his eyes lowered to her breasts, capturing her body's betrayal she finally managed to move. "Seb." She placed her hand on his chest, his eyes returned to hers straight away. Giving him a gentle push backwards she shook her head slowly at him. As she'd expected, he looked a little hurt by her actions but he soon regained his composure and stepped back against the opposite wall. "I left my underwear out here by mistake." She walked into the bedroom, deciding to act 'normal' and not make a big deal out of what had just happened, she didn't want Seb to feel bad. "If you want to use the shower now, you can." She stepped in to her black knickers and then put her bra on while he still stood round the corner, leaning against the wall. Walking past him she went back into the bathroom to collect her makeup bag and then came out to see he was still there.

"I love you." He said, making her stop as she walked back past him.

"I know Seb." She gave him a small smile. "In time, yeah?" She stroked her hand down his chest before heading into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe gasped in amazement as she saw the sheer volume of people as the car pulled up as close to the entrance of the store as possible. She knew there'd be a lot but she'd not expected as many people as this. She glanced at Seb who sat in the back next to her and he smiled broadly, he knew it would be packed here and to see the surprise on her face made him happy. As their driver, who was also their security, got out of the car Seb took the brief moment to speak to her.
"Thank you."

"What for?" She removed her seatbelt.

"For not making a fuss earlier." He put his sunglasses on, giving her sheepish grin.

"It's fine." She shrugged. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before. It wouldn't have done either of us any good if I'd made a fuss over it." The car door opened just as he was going to say something else and he climbed out, she could hear the crowds of people erupt and lots of excited cries and screams. Matteo, their driver and security, opened her car door and she climbed out. They were both ushered along the pavement, with her ears being assaulted by the noise of the crowd and her eyes being dazzled by camera flashes and then guided into the store that was full of invited guests, press, photographers and tv crews from Sky Italia who were covering the event and showing it live on their F1 channel. Seb looked behind him, keen to make sure that she was still with him and hadn't been swept into the crowd, he found her looking right back at him, a proud smile was on her face that warmed his heart as they headed over to where Charles and Mia were waiting.

"Wow, how come I haven't got one of those?" Mia pointed to her dress.

"Hello to you too Mia." Chloe smiled and smoothed down the skirt of her dress. "It's part of my uniform, I thought you'd have one."

"Are those Louboutins?!" She asked in exasperation as she caught a glimpse of the famous red sole of her shoes.

"Erm...yeah."

"I'm going to ask where mine are when we're next at Maranello." She put her hands on her hips.

"Actually, I requested them." Seb chipped in.

"What??" Chloe turned to look at him.

"I asked for them." He repeated nonchalantly, as though it nothing unusual.

"And it just happens to be your favourite outfit on me, doesn't it." She gave him a nudge and he looked a little embarrassed.

"He's too damn cute!" Mia exclaimed as the two drivers were led away. "Whatever caused you two to split up, you need to get back together. He looks hot today, I bet there's a long que of women waiting to get their hands on him."

"Are you trying to make me feel jealous?" Chloe raised a brow, not wanting to admit that the thought of women clamouring over Seb riled her.

"Well, if you don't want him, I know plenty of women that do." Mia watched as Seb and Charles stood having their photos taken in front of a logo'd screen. "I mean, look at him, he certainly rocks a pair of RayBans."

"He's taken as far as anyone else is concerned." Chloe muttered back, her eyes locked onto her driver. "How's Charles doing after the weekend?" She asked, keen to close down the topic of Seb.

"He's been a bit quiet, but his girlfriend is here now so that's cheered him up a bit. Isn't Antti bringing his new girl to Monza?" Mia gave her a sideways look, noticing her possessive remark.

"Yeah, he should be picking her up from the airport today and then she's coming to the circuit tomorrow." Chloe could feel her smile get bigger as the two drivers were now being spoken to by the Sky Italia presenters and Seb began speaking in Italian, something she had grown to love hearing him do.

"And how are you after the weekend? I'd never seen you so nervous and upset." Mia frowned at the memory of having to walk Chloe to Seb's room.

"I've never been so glad to get back to the hotel as I was on Sunday, but I'm ok now. Thank you. Just got to go through it all again this weekend now." Her smile faded at the thought.

"Things will be better this weekend." Mia put a hand on Chloe's back. "We've got the two best drivers in our team, you've got no need to worry."

"I hope so." Chloe glanced at Mia, nerves were already setting in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The main event in the Piazza del Duomo was drawing to a close, Chloe had been taking photos of Seb from her position at the side of stage, watching on as he'd been chatting with the Sky Italia presenters. He would periodically wave to the thousands of passionate tifosi that packed the square and had been encouraged to sing (not a talent of his) the Italian national anthem to the delight of the crowds. A line up of past and present F1 drivers had been a big highlight for her and it had been a proud moment to see him being a part of it and to know that she had made a small contribution to his place in Ferrari's rich history. Only one more person would have made the moment even more special and that was Michael. She was sure he'd be watching the event live at home and she knew from the numerous mentions of his name and the rapturous reception his son Mick had got that he was still very much in everyone's hearts and minds, but to have him here would have just made the evening, he would have stolen the show. She felt a little sad that he wasn't here and guilty that every single person here had no idea of his real condition and that he was doing far better than they thought. Her attention turned back to her current driver as Seb approached her, the next thing on their itinerary was an autograph session here before heading to a Ferrari merchandise store, where himself, Charles and even Mattia were to give yet more autographs and do a meet and greet with people lucky enough to have got a chance to meet their idols.
"Ready?" She asked, producing a black pen from her bag to give to him.

"I think so." He smiled as he took it from her and they headed over to the crowds with Matteo in front of them, keeping a protective eye on things. Chloe had never heard Seb's name yelled, screamed and chanted so much before and she'd never seen him being photographed so many times before until today. It was constant. People were jostling against the barriers, all trying to get in front of each other and clamouring for Seb's attention. It was mental. Pens and various items ranging from replica shirts, to models of the SF90, flags and even someone's baby in a red Ferrari baby-gro were all thrusted at him and he patiently signed as many as he could in the time he was given while smiling happily for yet more selfies. Chloe felt knackered and all she'd done was watch Seb in action and follow him from place to place, god knows how he was feeling. She heard her name being mentioned and Seb was waving his hand at her, beckoning her over. "They'd like you in the photo." He gestured to a group of three girls who all had phones in their hands and were waving her over too.

"Oh, right." She was quite surprised by their request, she was only his PA after all.

"They think we're still together." He added. "And you know how I am with my private life, I wasn't going to confirm or deny it. Do you mind?"

"I'll do it." She nodded her head and then smiled at the girls, not wanting to spoil their fun. She wasn't really comfortable doing this, posing with race fans like Seb did wasn't really her thing. However, she stood near him with one of the girls in between them and one at each end and smiled as all three of them snapped away with their phones, then they asked to her to sign next to Seb's signature on their replica shirts before thanking her and Seb for the photos. Signing something in that way felt bizarre and very alien to her, she wasn't famous and she felt like a fraud. What would her signature be worth in years to come? Very little. With their time limited and Chloe knowing that they had to get to the Ferrari store on time she stood back and let him carry on, admiring the time and patience he gave to everyone he spoke to. Soon they had to leave and she ushered him away to where Matteo was waiting with the car.

"Ok?" Seb put his hand on her knee once they sat down and the car started to move.

"This has been the most insane, manic but amazing experience I've had while working for you. I've loved it! It even beats Hockenheim."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled. "And I'm happy that I've been able to share it with you."

"I can safely say I'm already in need of that bed back at the hotel." She smiled back at him.

"You'll have to wait a bit longer, 've got somewhere I'd like to take you after we get back to the hotel later."

"You want to go out? Are you mad?" She giggled. "You'll get mobbed!"

"If we don't go tonight then I doubt we'll get another chance while we're here and it'll be much quieter where I have in mind."

"This isn't a date, is it?" She mused as his thumb started to stroke the inside of her knee.

"It's whatever you want it to be." He replied, scared that if he classed it as a date she'd turn him down.

"Mmm, consider me intrigued Mr Vettel." She yawned. "If I can keep awake long enough."

"I'll keep you awake." He grinned wickedly and started squeezing the top of her knee, laughing as she squealed and burst into laughter, arching her back away from the seat while trying to prise his hand off of her knee, causing Matteo to look in his rear view mirror to see what on earth Seb was doing to his PA. He smiled in amusement, glad the windows were blacked out otherwise people would have been wondering what was going on in the back of his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite it being a little bit too late to eat, Chloe had devoured her food, realising that she hadn't eaten since lunch time and was suddenly starving when they'd entered the Shambala restaurant. Seb had just paid the bill and she was relaxing back in her seat, finishing her glass of wine and enjoying her tranquil surroundings as they sat outside in the restaurant's garden area. As it was getting late there weren't many people sitting outside and only a few inside and it made the intimate setting they were in feel even more so. They were surrounded by green foliage that screened them off from other diners and music was playing softly in the background. It seemed like a world away from where they'd been earlier and Seb was glad that he was finally able to spend some time with her like this, in what was quite a romantic setting, tucked away in a little corner.
"This was a date, wasn't it." Chloe looked at him as she tucked a few stray hairs behind one of her ears.

"Would you have come out with me if I'd said it was?" He fiddled with his napkin as he looked at her. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a white camisole and a camel coloured jacket, her hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and her skin had an ethereal luminosity to it in the candlelight. Right now he thought she looked the most beautiful he'd ever seen her but then he thought she'd looked gorgeous all day. He could feel himself falling for her even more than he'd thought was possible and he wanted her back more than anything he'd ever wanted in the world.

"Maybe." She answered coyly, she could feel her lips curve up into a smile as his face lit up at her answer, his eyes sparkled with the reflection of the candle's flame dancing in them.

"Do you feel like it's a date?" He asked, reaching across to let his fingertips brush over hers as she held the stem of her wine glass on the table.

"Maybe." She answered again, still smiling. It did feel a bit like a date but she didn't want to admit it fully because for her dating Seb again meant being on a path to getting back with him. It meant trusting him again, being sure that he wouldn't break her heart for a third time, it meant knowing that she was enough for him, forgiving him and maybe being able to forget what he'd done, it would be his very last chance and she wasn't ready for any of it, despite them getting close again.

"You're not giving much away tonight are you." He let his fingers start to entwine with hers, removing them one by one from her glass and he couldn't ignore what felt like an electrical current sparking through his body at this one simple touch, setting off a feeling of longing for her. It wasn't helping him that she'd been giving him these coy and flirty little looks all the while they'd been here, feeding him bits of her food, laughing at his jokes and he was sure she'd rubbed up and down his leg a couple of times with her foot under the table. He knew she was still on a high from earlier on but he couldn't help but think that she was coming on to him and his hopes soared.

"Fancy a little walk by the river?" She asked, leaning her head to one side.

"Sure." He nodded eagerly.

"Come on then." She got up from her seat and walked past him, making him get up too and follow her like a lovesick puppy. Once they got outside and crossed the road to walk alongside the river she could feel his fingers brushing against hers as they walked and could see him giving her little glances. He was smiling from ear to ear and after a few more minutes he grabbed her hand and lifted it to his lips. "I hope you washed your hand after that tattooed man had kissed it." She teased, remembering how Seb had bent down on stage to shake the man's hand, only for him to end up having his hand kissed. "I should call you Saint Seb!"

"Very funny." He rolled his eyes. "I mean, it was nice, humbling even, but he was a bit too far into my personal space, a bit beyond my comfort zone. I was glad I was up on the stage."

"I was glad it was you he was kissing and not me." She pulled a face. "I'm surprised he didn't have you down there crowd surfing. The team would have been minus a driver this weekend 'cos he'd have never let you come back!"

"Would you have missed me?" They turned and walked onto a bridge, stopping in the middle to take in the view of the narrow waterway as it swept away from them towards the romantic glow of the lights from the city centre.

"Mmmm....let me think." Turning around and leaning on the wooden rail, she put a finger on her chin, making out that she was deep in thought. Seb gasped in mock horror, his mouth fell open.

"Oh my god, you've got to think about it?!" He stepped closer and put a hand on the rail either side of her, pinning her in.

"Well I'm worried that all the worshipping of you that's been done today might have gone to your head. I've already worked for one diva, I won't miss working for another!" She reached up and patted his cheek, giggling at the expression on his face.

"I'm starting to think that my pretty PA might like to go for a swim." He wiggled his brows and grinned evilly as he looked past her at the water.

"You wouldn't!" Chloe held her hands up in defence but it wasn't enough to deter Seb who sprang into action and tried to pick her up, making her squeal for the second time today. "Put me down!!" She laughed the words out as he succeeded and scooped her up into his arms, lifting her up so that she was level with the rail. "God Seb! No! Please!" She tightened her hold around his neck as he laughed loudly.

"Say you'd miss me!"

"So you're more bothered about me missing you than you are me calling you a diva?" She giggled.

"Say it!" He started to place her on the rail.

"Ok, ok! I'd miss you! A lot! Now please put me down!"

"See, that wasn't so hard to think about after all, was it." He smirked and put her down.

"I guess not." She replied, calming down and finding his hands on her waist and his body pressing against hers. His expression changed in an instant, from a self satisfied smirk to one that looked seriously hot and laden with intent. Alarm bells were suddenly going off in her head, this was like earlier in the hotel room all over again, except that it felt more intense. "Seb." She whispered, putting her hands on his chest, ready to push him back. His eyes danced from her own to her lips repeatedly. She hesitated for a moment longer, it was a mistake; his lips crashed onto hers, giving her a kiss that sucked the air out of her lungs, that she knew he was pouring every ounce of love he had for her in to, that rocked her to her soul and that she knew she shouldn't be allowing to happen. To break his kiss she turned her head, as expected he looked confused by her reaction. "I can't, I'm sorry." She pushed him back a step and he went from looking confused to looking wounded.

"I thought that...." He stopped, a look of disbelief now on his face. "You'd been flirting with me all night so far."

"I didn't meant to, I'm sorry." She watched as he took another step back from her and ran his hand through his hair. "You know I need time."

"Don't do it if you don't mean it! What the fuck is it with you and these mixed signals?!" He hissed, taking her by surprise with his sudden change of mood. "You let me hold you in bed, you sit on my lap, you flirt with me, I feel you stroking my leg with your foot under the table in the restaurant and you hold my hand, then when I kiss you, all of a sudden you don't mean any of it?" He shook his head and sighed heavily before turning and walking away.

"Seb?!" She called his name and started to follow him but he ignored her and she struggled to keep up. "Seb please, wait!" Still no response. "Seb, come on!" Suddenly he broke out into a sprint, leaving her behind. "Sebastian!!" She tried again. Was he really going to leave her behind? "Seb!!!" She screamed his name as she watched him bolt back alongside the river away from her, it seemed as though he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.4K 23
She was paid handsomely to be an escort, for one night only, at a prestigious Formula 1 gala in Monaco. Her client: a four time world champion.
80.5K 1.6K 40
A woman is appointed as the new press officer for a Formula 1 driver whom she admires. What's her reaction when she found out that he has a feeling f...
147K 5.6K 70
Sebastian Vettel has achieved almost everything he's ever wanted in life; a career in the sport in he loves, four world titles, financial stability a...
234K 4.7K 60
It had been 10 years since the last time Valeria had set foot in a kart, or a circuit for that matters. She had grown up watching Formula1 with her d...