| °R E B O R N° |

By Scarlett_Of_Despair

[ ORIGINAL STORY ] Coming from the 21st century as the only mortal who practices immortal cultivation. The on... More

°Prologue°
CHAPTER °1°
CHAPTER °2°
CHAPTER °3°
CHAPTER °4°
CHAPTER °5°
CHAPTER °6°
CHAPTER °7°
CHAPTER °8°
CHAPTER °9°
CHAPTER °10°
CHAPTER °11°
CHAPTER °12°
CHAPTER °13°
CHAPTER °14°
CHAPTER °15°
CHAPTER °16°
Chapter °17°
CHAPTER °18°
Chapter °19°
Chapter °20°
Chapter °21°
Chapter °22°
Chapter °23°
Chapter °24°
Chapter °25°
Chapter °26°
Chapter °27°
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

NOTE!!!

1K 21 0
By Scarlett_Of_Despair

Well....thank you for clicking this story, this is the first time that I have written Wuxia, so sorry if their is any inconveniences.

If the spellings, grammar and meaning of the Chinese words are wrong please point it out, criticism helpful and good are welcomed. I cannot update that much so I apologise in advance.

I do not speak Chinese nor do English is my first language, but this is my first Wuxia story and the ideas are mine.

Pictures, video's and references are not mine and they solely belong to their rightful owners respectively.

Thank you for reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 18.8K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
10.9K 390 16
Who could ever be more powerful than the Yiling Patriarch? A costly mistake will thrust this rogue female cultivator into the lime light of the most...
7.2K 51 17
Lost amid the tapestry of stars, a hidden sanctuary beckons, a whispered secret among the cosmic choir. Once hailed as the jewel of celestial realms...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...