Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

By CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 24~

668 26 11
By CrazyAnimationChick

Elsa's POV

.

.

.

Soft.

His lips are so soft.

And warm.

And wet.

But not in a gross way.

God, no this isn't gross at all.

It's heaven.

Pure, 100% bliss.

As soon as our lips met, my brain crashed. Everything crashed. All except my lips, which moved against his with a mind of their own. Granted, I was extremely shocked and frozen the first few seconds, but...I don't know. I think nature took over because before I even knew it, I'm accepting it, gladly kissing him back

Hard.

Because while his lips are soft, our kiss isn't.

It's hard and passionate and hungry. So very hungry. I never knew I was starving for his lips until I got a taste of them. And they taste so good. So fucking good. So good in fact that when I felt his hands remove themselves from my face, moving to my shoulders, and felt him begin to pull away, I put my own hands on his face to keep him in place.

Not yet. Oh god, not yet. Just a little more. Please.

And Jack gave that to me until I couldn't handle it anymore. He slid his hands back up to cup my cheeks and kissed me like his life depended on it. Unfortunately, kissing him is what is currently ending my life because my lungs are on fire. And yet...my lips burn even more.

And when we finally pull apart, we're both panting, and staring at each other in utter disbelief because...wow. Did that seriously just happen? He knew what he was doing though, so why is he so shocked? Did he think I wouldn't kiss back? I'm the one who is shocked. I just don't know if it's because he kissed me or because of how quickly and intensely I kissed him back.

I remove my hands from his face and rest them against his chest, sheepishly looking at my hands while I say: "You kissed me." I didn't mean to state the obvious because DUH he knows that, but my brain isn't really working right to process the right words.

I expected Jack to boastfully smirk, but instead he smiles happily, showing his perfectly white teeth, and moves his hands to wrap themselves around my waist. "And you kissed me back."

"I can't believe you did that," I whisper, smiling through my shocked and shy expression.

Jack unwraps one arm and brings his hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can't believe you returned it." He whispers back and there's just something about his low voice that sends shivers down my spine. Or maybe it's his fingers as they brush against my ear and trace my jawline.

"Neither can I." I say, leaning into his touch. I licked my lips then, which causes me to look down at his as well, and while I want to go for round two, I need answers first. Because good God I am confused. "Why did you do that?"

The goofy smile on his face falls at my seriousness. "I...well...usually when a guy kisses a girl it's because he likes her." He closes his eyes and sighs while turning his head away, his face blushing madly. He'll never be as red as me though.

"I've liked you since the moment I first laid my eyes on you." He turns his gaze back to me, blue eyes locking with blue eyes. "Back when we were 10 years old. Back when you didn't know me as the boy whose father died saving your sister. Back when you only knew me as the boy who was covered from head to toe in coats and scarves. Who wanted to make you laugh when he saw your lonely figure against the wall."

Back when...what?! He likes me?! WHAT?!

"Wait," I start, eyes wide, shocked and confused. "So...you...you've liked me for 8 years?" I then laugh, but it's more out of nervousness than actual humor. "There's no way. You're messing with me."

But his eyes told me otherwise. They're serious. Dead serious. "I've never liked anyone else. It's...it's always been you. I'm sorry if that freaks you out, but...it's true. I...I've tried liking other girls, even tried with Rapunzel, but it never worked because you would always pop up. You really did haunt me. God, I didn't even know your name. Makes me sound like the original Disney Princes huh? And after the accident, I never saw you again. Did that get rid of my crush? No. No it didn't. And seeing you at Open House back in August, not entirely sure if you were her...it got so much worse because I had hope and this strong feeling that you're the girl."

Us kissing is something I find believable, but him liking me for 8 years? No way. No freaking way. This is too crazy. When we were 10 we only talked once for a couple of hours. When we were 11 he never made himself known because he said that he didn't need to because I wasn't lonely during the time. When we were 12 he helped me off of the breaking ice. We never saw each other again until earlier this year and during those years apart...he's had a crush on me. This whole time.

But...that's not a crush. That's just curiosity. Right? I mean, you can't crush on someone who you haven't seen in years and have only spoken to once. However, I suppose it can happen. Just because it's never happened to me doesn't mean it's never happened before to someone else.

"You like me," I say, stating the obvious again, trying so hard not to malfunction. I'm still trying to recover from his kiss after all. "You have for 8 years." Oh my god, that's almost a decade.

My crush, who I only just realized I was crushing on not too long ago, has been crushing on me for 8 freaking years.

Jack nods and chuckles nervously. "Yeeaahh. Um...I'm sorry if I weirded you out. I just figured you should know since...I didn't give you an exact answer earlier. Or did you like the way I answered?"

The ice would melt if my heated face touched it. "I...um...well I certainly didn't hate it." I felt that that was pathetic, so I kept going. "And thank you. For telling me. I'm also not weirded out by the way. Just shocked. About this and...the other thing."

There it is. That smirk of his. Jack traces my jaw again and my hands tightly take hold of the fabric of his shirt. "What thing? I don't remember. I think you should remind me."

And oh I desperately wanted to. However, I don't want to rush into anything without thinking first. I'm not going to do what my sister did. I'm also uncomfortable being on the ice like this...between his legs. Oh god. "Hmm," I say in a playful tone so he wouldn't think I'm not interested, "It appears I don't remember either."

His annoyed expression sent me giggling. "Ha ha. Very funny. But wow! Guess what? It came back to me. It's a miracle. Now kiss." He leans forward, trying to steal another kiss, but I was ready and blocked him with my hand.

Laughing, I say: "Slow down Romeo. You may think I'm your Juliet, but there's a possibility I'm your Rosaline. I mean, after all, I never did tell you if I liked you back, and just because I returned your kiss doesn't mean I return the feeling." Which is a damn lie, but he doesn't need to know that. I said this all in a joking manner and flashed him a smile full of mischief so he would know that I'm teasing, and know he did.

He mirrors my smile and says, "Oh? Is that so? Why do I get the feeling you're lying then?"

"Perhaps you carry too much paranoia." I remark without skipping a beat, and in response he laughs.

"Perhaps you're afraid to admit you feel something for me." And a part of me secretly agreed. This is a huge new step for me. I've never crushed on anyone before. He's my first and feelings...they're so hard to understand and control, especially since all my life I was raised to keep everything in.

"Trust me," I say, still teasing, "I feel something towards you alright. It's called annoyance."

Jack fakes a hurt expression. "Ouch. That's cold."

I gesture with my head to the ice underneath him. "Are you sure that's not the ice you feel?"

"Nah," he shakes his head, "the cold doesn't bother me."

"Same here." I reply, but I still shiver when he traces my jaw once more.

"Sooooo," he drags on as his thumb now caresses my cheek, "what do you want to do about...us? Do you want a relationship or do you want to keep our friendship? I'm cool with whichever as long as you're happy."

How can he say that when he's caressing my face and looking at me with so much adoration? Would he really be cool if I say I'd like us to be friends? I don't, but I am curious. How much would it hurt him? I don't want to hurt him. Not ever.

But I'm not going to do something stupid either. "I'd love to date you, Jack, but I have some conditions first."

Jack perks up at this. "And they are?"

"First," I hold up one finger, "I want to take things slow. I don't want to rush anything, which means you gotta restrain yourself from kissing me. I don't want this relationship to be all about that. I want it to be deeply real. I want us to know everything there is to know about each other. Second, I don't want anyone to know right away. As much as I hate keeping secrets, I think for my sanity we should keep it on the down low for a while. Which means no holding hands in public either. I know that it's a lot but--"

"I accept," Jack quickly interrupts, taking me by surprise.

"You do?" I ask. "Are you sure? I mean, like I said, that's a lot. No kissing, no hand holding, getting to know each other on a deep, serious level...that's not too much for you?"

Jack brings his other hand up to cup the other side of my face, trapping my face between his cold hands that burn my skin, and says, "No, it's not. I'd do anything for you. Anything at all. I want to win your heart, so of course I accept your conditions."

One part of me was saying that he already did win my heart, but another part was saying that he didn't. He captured my attention but not my heart. It's not easy to truly capture someone's heart. I know he didn't capture mine. I will not be naive. I know better.

I swear it.

But him being so understanding...it has me second guessing.

And instead of saying something in response, my heart took over before my brain even realized and before my brain could stop my heart, I'm rushing toward Jack's face, closing the space between us, and meeting his lips again in another hungry kiss. Jack made a surprised noise when I did this, but he was quick to return the kiss, quicker than I was when he had kissed me first.

Ugh I could do this all day. I can see why people like kissing. It's wonderful.

When we pull apart, Jack is quick to say: "I thought you said no more kissing. You're breaking your own rules."

I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't giggle uncontrollably and smile too wide, but I did both anyway. "Are you complaining?"

"Oh definitely not, Snowflake. Definitely not."

I giggle one more time before saying: "Well, I hope you enjoyed it because that's all you're going to get for a while." I then remove myself from him and used the railing to help myself up. When I'm back on my feet, I look down at Jack, who made no sign of getting up and was staring at me in amusement.

"What?" I say, trying not to look away when I felt shyness creep into me.

"Oh nothing," Jack says as he shakes his head and shrugs. "You're just really beautiful. When I meet your parents, I need to thank them for making such a beautiful piece of art."

I would have rolled my eyes at his goofiness had it not been for what he said. He said when. Not if. How can he be so certain that we'll last long enough for them to meet each other? "You want to meet my parents already? Don't you think it's too soon for that?"

"Time is an illusion, Snowflake. For all we know, this could all just be a dream."

"Well," I hug myself out of awkwardness since that's what I felt as I stood by myself while he still laid on his back. "If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up."

Another grin forms on his lips. "Neither do I, Snowflake. Neither do I."

I reach down for him then, and he takes my hand without hesitation, the coldness of his skin burning mine. When he's on his feet, which thankfully wasn't a struggle since my legs are still wobbly, I keep his hand in mine and say: "I think I'll break the no hand holding rule too. Just this once."

Jack squeezes my hand and smiles like a child in a candy store. "Breaking the rules is my thing. I think my mischievous ways are tainting your perfect girl tendencies," he teases and slowly starts skating forward.

I held his hand tighter as I tried not to fall again. "I'm pretty sure that perfect girl is gone. She's been gone way before this moment I think."

"Nah," Jack disagrees, "you're still pretty perfect to me."

And for the rest of our time at the rink, while our conversations shifted from this and that, those six words repeated themselves over and over in my head. And little did he know...

He's pretty perfect to me too.

~*~

"You really haven't applied anywhere? Jack, graduation is gonna be here faster than you think."

"I know, I know, but I really don't see the point. I want to be a professional hockey player, playing on TV and whatnot. That's the only thing I've ever wanted to be. Nothing else because nothing else mattered. Community College won't get me anywhere, and other colleges that I need are so expensive. I just...I really hope I get a scholarship."

I reach over to hold his hand and give it a squeeze. "You will. I've never seen you play, but I know you're already a pro. I can't wait for your first game."

Jack squeezes my hand back and grins. "You do know that the pressure I have to win has increased by a trillion because you'll be there, right? I won't want to win for the team, I'll want to win for you and that is A LOT of pressure."

"Aww," I giggle and remove my hand from his to cross it with my other arm, "are you trying to say that it's too much for you? Maybe I shouldn't go."

Jack reaches for both of my hands, untangling them from my chest, and says, "Oh no, you are definitely going. I'll probably lose if you don't show up. Don't want that to happen."

"Which one? The losing or me not showing up?"

Jack peers closer, his eyes landing on my lips for a split second before coming back up to my eyes. "Take a guess."

How can I when my mind is thinking about something else? Ever since we got in the Uber, he's been trying to subtly steal a kiss, and honestly I'm surprised he hasn't succeeded, unless he's deliberately respecting my wishes. If that's true, I might just give him one. Might.

Nothing is more attractive than a guy who is respectful.

"No, I don't think I will. Back to the college thing though," I keep my hands in his, the only thing I've allowed him to do that went against my so called rules. We're safe though since the only person who can see us is the driver, and his eyes are on the road. They better be, at least.

"I think you should at least give it a chance for the sake of the experience. That's what I'm doing and I don't need to. I'm an heir to an industry, so there's no point in college. I already know everything there is to know about my father's business, but he wants me to experience college because he did and thought it was only fair."

Jack scoffs at that. "So when it comes to that he's all about it being fair? What about you having a choice? That's what fair."

I smile at his annoyance towards my father. He already doesn't like him and I know father would feel the same towards Jack. Father doesn't even know of Jack (except from the accident of course but he doesn't know that I go to school with him) and I already know that he'd hate him with a passion. Either because Jack is dating his firstborn or because Jack isn't his ideal match for me. Jack, while he is a gentleman, is not a proper one. Mother might like him though. She's more relaxed than father is.

Oh my god, what am I thinking? We kiss just this one night and I'm already thinking about him meeting my parents? Yeah, he mentioned them first at the rink, but he was joking. I doubt he was really truly serious. I said I wanted to take things slow and here I am being absurd. I'm not ready for him to meet them. I know he's not ready either. I'm certain the same can be said towards mother and father.

"And you're absolutely right," I answer, clearing my thoughts, "but a part of me chooses to follow in his footsteps. So really, my choice is there. Plus, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like he's marrying me off."

Jack looks horrified. "Would he actually do that?"

Blank faced and serious toned, I say: "Of course he would."

"WHAT?!"

My poker face instantly crumbles and I burst into laughter at his outburst. "I'm kidding. Your face though. Oh I wish I had my camera on right now."

Jack laughs and I eye his chest, which rose and fell as his laughter blessed my ears. It's so weird how just an hour or so ago, I was on top of it. Of him. It's so weird how his kiss set me ablaze. I've never felt a burn like that before. It's so weird how it's the only thing I want right now. It's all just so...weird!

Is this what teen romance is supposed to feel like? All weird and whatnot? This is my first romance, so I really don't know what to feel for. All I know is that the only thing I want to feel are his lips on mine again.

"Okay, Snowflake, let's get one thing straight," Jack says, cupping my cheeks which makes them heat up, "In this relationship, I'm the trickster." And then my wish is granted. His lips are on mine again, and I instantly melt into it.

It's a short kiss though, much to my dismay.

"Sorry," Jack whispers when he pulls away from me. His hands are on my shoulders and his forehead rests against mine. "I broke a rule."

And while I know I should have scolded him for it, my desire told that part of me to shut up. "I don't mind. That's what makes you Jack. Honestly though, I'm surprised you didn't break it sooner," and there I go again breaking my rule once more as I pull his face toward me, closing the annoying space between us

This time our kiss lasted longer, and while I knew very well about the Uber driver being present, I, Elsa Winter Arendelle, did not give a damn.

Which is so out of character for me.

But even the most proper of girls, such as myself, can't resist the addicting taste of Jack's lips. It's his fault anyway. He kissed me first. He started it, and I...well I'd like for it to continue.

If someone had told me at the beginning of Summer that in the Fall I'd be making out in the backseat of an Uber with the boy whose father died saving my sister, I would have laughed my way to heaven.

I regret not kissing him more when we were at the rink, because when I feel the car stop, I knew that our kissing and hand holding would have to come to an end for awhile and I didn't want that at all.

"Alright love birds," says our Uber driver the second I realize we're at our destination, which pulls us apart to look at him. "Get out and have sex in one of the hotel rooms. I'm assuming that's why you're here."

The heat in my face increases, but the rest of my body freezes at his accusation. I feel Jack stiffen too, but unlike me, he's able to speak. "You are a very intelligent man, good sir. To know of our intentions, like some kind of psychic. A genius, you are! Five stars all the way." He opens the door then. "We shall do exactly what you assumed, you brilliant accusing fool."

Jack helps me out of the car and when he shuts the door, the driver drives off with no response, and as we watch him leave, Jack says: "He's totally getting no stars. No snacks, uncomfortable seats, and he embarrassed you."

"Are you not embarrassed?" I ask, noticing his pink cheeks. I just didn't know if it was from kissing me or from the thought of having sex with me.

God, I am nowhere near ready for that at all. That's a step that's way too far ahead of me, especially since this relationship between me and Jack literally just started. I'm almost 18 years old and am still a virgin, and you know what? I have no shame in that at all.

My blush deepens when he turns his head, our eyes connecting like magnets. What is he thinking? Is he thinking about...that? Does he want that? I'm definitely not going to give it to him. Not...not yet at least. Uggghhhhh Elsa stop it!

We probably won't last that long to get there.

And if we do...then I'll deal with it when the time comes.

What if it doesn't last because I'm not ready for it? No, that's ridiculous. Jack isn't like that, and if he is then good riddance. A person who breaks up with their partner because the partner is not ready to be sexual is a person who doesn't deserve to be in a relationship.

"Snowflake," Jack says as he turns his body to fully face me. His voice is low, but loud enough for me to hear against the roaring cars in the street and the thundering music from inside the hotel. My eyes never left his, but I notice that his hand rises a little, most likely to cup my cheek, but he brings it back down and I knew it was because we're in a danger zone. Someone we know from inside the lobby might see us.

It's like that time at Eret's Lake House Party when we were sitting under a tree and Moana saw us from inside the lake she swam in.

We're already standing way too close as it is.

"Believe me when I say this," Jack continues, smiling. "I am drowning in tremendous embarrassment. I just know how to handle and hide it well."

I smile in return. "You might want to work on the hiding part. Your cheeks are an adorable shade of pink." I giggle then and it turns his smile into a huge grin.

"Oh yeah?" He questions. "Is it a nice color on me? I think your lips would look better on me instead."

Damn, he's smooth, and while the idea sent butterflies to my stomach, I still shake my head and seriously say, "Not here," I step away from him to give us platonic space. "Danger zone."

Jack clicks his tongue and says, "Ah yes. The Danger Zone. My second favorite zone."

"What's the first? Friend zone?" I tease as I start walking toward the doors. Jack's hand brushes against mine as he walks beside me, and I knew that if my gloves were off his touch would have sent an electric rush from my fingers to my toes.

"The Splash Zone of course." He says, and I'm unsure if he's just playing around or is serious. Either way, I laugh.

A few minutes later we're back in the party room, which is still crowded as ever. I don't think anyone left. Actually, I think more people arrived. Luckily, the table that I was at before with my friends remained to be our table. Sitting there was Kristoff, Flynn, Rapunzel, and Anna, who all seemed to be having a good time. Which meant nothing bad had gone down. Thank goodness.

"Hey, guys," says Jack when we arrive at the table. "Where's everyone else?" E A R J K F

"I have no idea where Hiccup and Astrid are," Rapunzel answers, "Tooth convinced Bunny to dance with her, Eret was talking to Snotlout and his crew earlier, which surprisingly included Heather, and Moana and Merida are getting scared upstairs at the Haunted Attraction thingamabobber."

"Nice," Jack replies then gestures to hers and Anna's costumes. "Lovely costumes by the way ladies, but guys...what the hell?"

"You helped us pick them out," Kristoff reminds him, which makes Jack scoff.

"My sarcasm must have really flown over your heads then because I was totally kidding." Jack pulls out a chair and at first I thought it was for him, but he says: "Here you go, Snowflake."

His chivalrous act made me blush, especially since I noticed the odd looks the others gave me, but I ignored the eyes that were glued to me and pushed down the panic of them somehow knowing of...well...of my first kiss. With him.

The King of Mischief and so much more.

The strange 10 year old boy covered in coats, my Principal's grandson, one of my cousin's first friends, Anna's savior's son. He has many titles and maybe 'Elsa's boyfriend' will be added to that list. That...that sounds wonderful to be honest. But no matter what labels he has, he'll always be Jack and I will treat him no different from everyone else. No special treatment at all...except for a secret kiss or two.

"I think they both look handsome," Anna says, defending her two male friends, but her eyes were glued to Kristoff. Kristoff mirrors her smile and looks away, almost as though he's...shy? Anna, however, suddenly gasps, which takes my attention off of Kristoff and back to her. "Oh my gosh! I almost forgot! Since we're on the topic of handsome, you'll never believe who is here!"

"Who?" I ask, thinking it would be Hans she was about to mention, but instead it's someone else.

"Adrien Agreste!" Anna squeals in excitement, her hands turning into fists as she brings them up to her chest and shakes a little.

Her response leaves me shocked. "Gabriel's son is here? Impossible. Gabriel never lets Adrien do anything fun like this." My own father was the same way. Still is probably. I wonder if my aunt or uncle have contacted him and mother and told them of the 'normal' teen things we've been doing.

They would not approve of the party, but the costumes would steal their hearts. I'm so glad I didn't rip mine when I was skating. I'd feel horribly guilty after all the hard work Gabriel and Edna put into it.

"That's what I said to him," Anna says as she nods in agreement, "but apparently he snuck out while Gabriel was at our house. He's wearing a black cat costume and is tremendously smitten with Marinette. I didn't tell him her name though. All he knows is that she's the most beautiful ladybug he has ever seen."

"You should have seen him," Rapunzel joins in, giggling. "They way he looked at her was so cute. I'm certain it was love at first sight for him."

"Who is this Aaron guy anyway?" Jack quickly cuts in.

"Adrien," my sister, cousin, and I all correct before I took over. "He's a family friend and a model. His father actually co-designed our costumes."

The boys had three different reactions. Jack looked bothered (jealousy perhaps?), Flynn looked interested, and Kristoff simply didn't care.

"A model, you say?" Flynn inquired while he looked up in thought. "I wonder if he can help me earn a career in the business."

"You'd give up football for modeling?" Asks Kristoff in genuine curiosity.

Flynn nods his head quickly, not skipping a beat at all. "Hell yeah. I'd get hurt way less and it's so much easier to do. Plus, my smolder is sure to win the hearts of many across the country. Maybe even world."

Anna and I remain silent and confused while the others groan. "Smolder?" My sister questions, voicing my thoughts.

"I'm honestly surprised you haven't shown them before," Rapunzel says to Flynn. "It didn't take you long at all to show me your smolder back when we first met in 9th grade."

"And of course, it took your breath away, right Blondie?"

"Yeah, because I was laughing so hard."

"Ouch."

Anna, giddy in anticipation, eagerly says: "Ooohh! Show us, show us, show us!"

Flynn's eyes brighten in the dark room, the multiple colors of the lights reflecting in his brown orbs, and he smiles like he just won the lottery. "I thought you'd never ask," he says and goes to say more before Anna cuts in.

"Well, I didn't know about it until a minute ago," says my sister, giggling, which sent my cousin and I giggling too.

Flynn waves her off. "Shush. No one likes a smartass--"

"I like smartasses," Kristoff cuts in, smiling at my sister, who smiles in return. He was probably just being nice, but I took it as flirting and I approved.

"No, you like ass," says Flynn, which made Jack laugh.

"No, he smells like it," Jack says and laughs some more alongside Flynn.

Kristoff, obviously used to the teasing, rolls his eyes, just as I did, but cracks a smile. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my fists can break you faster." Anna, Rapunzel, and I laugh at his response, while Jack and Flynn fake being offended.

"How dare you?!" Says Flynn.

"Violence is never the answer, you brutal man," Jack says right after. "Shame on you. Shame, shame, SHAME!"

Anna's impatience is evident when she speaks next: "Okay, okay, can we see the smolder now? I'm dying in anticipation!"

"Girl, so am I!" Flynn replies, laughing. "But yes, let's get on with it. Brace yourself, my dear Anna and Elsa, for it is a sight that will blind you."

Jack snickers, catching my attention, but says nothing as he allows our friend the opportunity to finally shine. My gaze would have lingered on him longer had it not been for Anna's excited squealing as Flynn took his time to be dramatic. He hung his head low, so we wouldn't see his face, takes a deep breath in, waits a few seconds, then brings his head up to reveal his so called smolder...which is literally just him puckering his lips and making his eyes look flirty.

I was left disturbed while Anna was left in awe. "Oooohhh," she says, all for it. "You must teach me how to do that."

Pride in himself shines in Flynn's eyes and he says, "Anna, it would be an honor."

"But first," Kristoff says as he gets to his feet. "Let's go do something fun. Seeing him do that drained the life out of me--"

"Hey! Rude!"

"You guys also say I'm never down to do anything fun," Kristoff continues, but is interrupted again by Jack.

"When have we ever--" Jack starts, but Kristoff interrupts him right back.

"You say it most of all," he says as he lightly shoves Jack, whose first response is to laugh.

"Okay, fair point." Jack says before he gets to his feet too. "So what do you have in mind, Mountain Man?"

"The Haunted Room attraction thing that Merida and Moana are at upstairs," answers Kristoff in a duh manner before he proceeds in a sarcastic tone: "I hear it's a real treat."

"Or trick," Anna adds then jumps to her feet a second later. "And I am so in! Let's do this."

And so, as the six of us left the table and made our way out of the party room, my mind was consumed with the memory of Jack's lips on mine rather than the fun-filled fright that is to come.

And I'm left wondering when I'll feel his lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
638K 35.1K 70
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
30.7K 1K 31
the reason why i didnt do shit on wattpad i only own the plots, not the actual characters [cover art by @ceejels on tumblr (https://ceejles.tumblr.co...
66.1K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...