Promise- Minsung

Od Skz_forever15

A long time ago, the Western Lee Kingdom was promised a bride for the then infant, Prince Lee Minho. The King... Viac

What's up?
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One (Ending)
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Sequel Notice!

Chapter Ten

4.4K 209 81
Od Skz_forever15

(Ignore that fact that he is posing for a selfie here...)

Dressing a royal man took just as long as it took to dress a royal woman. Almost. Maybe not quite, but it sure took a very long time. Crown Prince Lee Minho was sitting in his room, having maids dress him for over two hours before he was done. He was sure that the rest of his men didn't have to wear half of what he was wearing now. Not that it mattered. He must wear them, and that was not a question.

He was about to head to the royal feast, welcoming the Lee Crown Prince to that Han state. All the Han generals and high ranked officials would be there, as well as the ambassadors that would be there from their visit with Master Kang and Crown Prince Han. He had to make sure that he didn't mess up. Failure at this point would mean a massive war against all of the people he was now surrounded with. It was a good thing that he had the three, high-ranked Kim brothers with him. General Kim Taehyung, and Captains Kim Namjoon and Kim Mingyu would be of great help to him now.

Yongbok came and called through the door. "Cousin, we must go now. We do not want to be late, as the guests of honor."

"Yes. Come in. I am just finishing up."

Yongbok pulled the door open to find his cousin putting the final touches on his robe. He nodded in approval when Minho turned around and looked at him. "Well, I think that you are ready. Shall we go?"

Minho nodded. "Yes. Let's not keep our hosts waiting."

The two cousins walked down a long hall, following a servant. They were led outside to where the feast would take place. They stood behind wooden doors, waiting to be announced to the lords, ladies, and officials that sat behind these doors.

"All rise for the great Crown Prince Lee Minho!" Shouted somehow, somewhere above them. There was stir on the other side as everyone got to their feet, including the Han Crown Prince. The doors were flung open, and in his greatness, Minho made his way out from behind the doors.

The officials sat on the ground, behind small wooden ground tables. Others sat in the stands to the sides. Ahead of him, slightly lifted off the ground, sat the ambassadors, and then, high above everyone else, sat Crown Prince Han Jisung and Master Kang. A seat next to him would be where Minho made his way to be.

He walked slowly, making sure he didn't trip over his own feet, as he had a habit to do after traveling over long distances. His long robes dragged over the ground softly as he passed the officials and fell into the shadow of the elevated rise.

He reached the base, and stared up at Prince Han, and bowed, greeting him properly in front of the Han Kingdom. He then turned, and began to climb the stairs that led up to his seat. When he reached the top, he sighed in relief. He had not fallen. He bowed again to both Master Kang and the prince, before taking his seat.

Wang Ka-Yee glanced behind him at the Lee Crown Prince in his glory, staring out at the people below him, and flames dancing against his cheeks. He raised his eyebrows, and turned to fellow ambassador Tuan Yi-en.

After a few moments of silence, another yell rose to the air. "All rise to greet Prince Lee Yongbok!"

Everyone but the three royals at the top of the pyramid rose as Yongbok walked into the feast venue. He stared around him, before walking swiftly, faster than Minho had, to the base of the rise, and bowed deeply at his waist to his own prince, the Han prince, and the Master. He then walked up the stairs to take his spot on the step below Minho.

Right as he sat down, there was a third. "Returning Lord Seo, the Han Court welcomes you!" The doors were thrown open at the sound of a gong, and Changbin walked in, dressed now in bright robes, instead of his dark clothes. His hair was groomed well, and he walked with power now, in his own territory. Yongbok's eyes were glued to him as he watched him arrive at the foot of the slope.

He too bowed at the waist, before taking the stairs up. There were two platforms at the same level that he could choose to sit at. The side that Yongbok was already sitting at, or the empty side. Changbin glanced at the empty side, before sliding into his chosen spot next to Yongbok. Yongbok raised his eyebrows at this, and turned his head away slowly.

"Entering, Young Masters Park Sungjin and Yang Jeongin!"

The two new young masters the traveling group from the Lee Kingdom had met yesterday walked into the arena and grinned, as they must have known that they usually would not be featured at these sort of events. But this time... since they were returning with the traveling group, they would be introduced.

The two took their spots, on the empty side of the platforms. Jeongin glanced at Yongbok and Changbin mischievously, and then scooted a spot to his left, leaving a spot between him and Sungjin. Sungjin sent him a questioning look, which he ignored.

"Entering the esteemed General Jeon and Captain Jeon!"

Murmurs were passed around by the Masters and lords and ladies watching. These were the famous Lee Kingdom Jeon Brothers. Word of their grand victory over the Japanese invaders had spread in different ways through many kingdoms, including the Han Kingdoms. To say that they were well known was an understatement.

Jungkook glanced at the strange seating arrangements and shrugged. He guessed that they were mingling the Han and Lee Kingdom men. So he left a space between him and Jeongin, while Wonwoo did the same.

"Entering the esteemed Kim Brothers! Captain Kim Namjoon, Captain Kim Mingyu! General Kim Taehyung!" The man who was yelling this would lose his breath and voice tomorrow, for sure.

The three brothers were also famous, like the Jeon. It was interesting to compare them to each other.

Kim Mingyu took the spot next to Jeon Wonwoo, and Kim Taehyung, after a moment's hesitation, sat down next to the other general. Kim Namjoon sat down next to Changbin, sending him a friendly smile.

"Introducing to the court, Young Masters Bang Chan, Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin!"

Finally, the last of the guests arrived. The, like the others, dressed in bright robes, and bowed to the three leaders. Bang Chan took the spot between Yang Jeongin and Park Sungjin, bowing to the both of them. Hyunjin sat between Jungkook and Jeongin, and Seungmin joined Kim Namjoon on the other side to have civilized conversations.

Finally. They could start the feast.

Crown Prince Han Jisung rose and quieted the gathered subjects, with a raise of his hand. He stared down at them all. "Now, with our guests gathered here with us, let us honor them. Let us feast tonight, in their names! Let the feast begin!" he shouted, and a dozen gongs rang through the air.

Food was brought out to every master, lord, and prince first. Dishes of different color and variety sat in front of Minho and he looked down at them with interest. He felt a sudden pang in his chest. He missed his home's cooking. He'd only been away for a few days, and he already missed it so much... his siblings too... he raised his hand and brought it around the pendant that hung around his neck and sighed, pleading to his brothers and sister to give him strength.

Han Jisung saw him do this, and found it peculiar that the Lee Prince looked so sad. But when he looked at his face, grief sat there, much like the grief he found in his own face. While Minho might have been thinking of only his siblings, a subconscious part of him reminded him that he had never tasted his mother's cooking, and never played or talked with his father. It hurt that he couldn't even think of these "good times" to grieve about.

When Yongbok looked back at him, and sent him a piercing stare, Minho was snapped out of his daze, and he picked up his utensils and began to eat slowly. As they ate, performers came and began to dance, telling tales from both the Han and Lee Kingdom. In fact, some of the performers had traveled from the Lee Kingdom to perform here, tonight, for the two crown princes. It was a great honor to be able to do so.

The feast didn't stop after everybody had finished eating. Liquor was brought out to the royals, and the guests, and the masters. And soon, the place was full of jolly old fat men with white beards and bald heads. Minho was smart enough not to drink more than one cup, as he knew that the alcohol was stronger here than back home.

"So, Prince Minho," the Han Crown Prince finally spoke, his voice tearing through the silence. "Has your journey been a rough one? I'm sorry I was not able to ask before. As you saw... I was having a few problems."

"Indeed..." Minho murmured, before he turned to face Han Jisung. "Our travels had their own struggles, but with the help of your Master Seo, we found our way much easier."

"That is good to hear," Jisung agreed, "I am glad that he was able to help you."

Changbin was at the moment also trying to help poor Lee Yongbok, who may or may not have had too much to drink, and had passed out, his arms cradling his head on the table. He sighed, and pulled Yongbok upright. But that was no use, because he fell back to his original position as soon as Changbin let go.

Changbin stood up, and pulled Yongbok with him. He looked up at the two Crown Princes, and cleared his throat. He bowed, "Your Highnesses, I shall retire for the night. All this excitement has been too much for both Prince Yongbok and myself."

"I can send someone to take care of him?" Minho offered, guilty that Changbin had to take care of his drunk cousin. "Or I can, for that matter."

"No, Your Highness. You should stay here and talk to each other more. I think that is the best for all of us. I shall take His Highness to his room, and then get a good night's sleep. I have not slept in a proper bed for a long time!"

Jisung nodded. "Very well then. I shall see you tomorrow."

Changbin nodded. "Yes, Your Highness!" He turned, and walked away, carrying the small prince with him, effortlessly.

Yongbok's room was not too far from his own, and Changbin got him there quickly. All the servants were serving at the feast, so nobody was there to take the prince. So Changbin entered his room himself, and helped the prince out of his robe. His under-robe he kept on, and Changbin set him on the bed.

He was turning to leave when the smaller prince grabbed onto his robe, and pulled him back. "Don't.... don't leave me!" he cried out. "Please don't leave me!"

Changbin's normally stern gaze softened when he stared at the cowering prince, hiding under the covers from a hidden enemy. "Don't worry... I wont..." he murmured, pushing Yongbok's bangs out of his face. He sat on that bed side, stroking the young prince's face, for hours.

Hey! Cute Changlix! They are my favorite ship... but Minsung is a very, very close second!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
310K 25.2K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
241K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...