Second Chances (Zeldris x rea...

Da Mesaandme01

(Y/n) was a soldier along side her trusted military k9 partner, but after a raid gone wrong, her and her furr... Altro

A Worthy Death
The Inbetween
Two Princes
Three Demons Walk in a Bar
Strange Energy
Little Demon
A Demons Hound
Camelot Castle
Old Habbits Die Hard
Pre-Dinner Practice
A Royal Midnight Garden
Falling Evermore
The Enchanted Red Wood Forest
Emerald Eyes and Golden Skys
Envy and Gluttony
Hells Dinner Bells
Promises, Promises

One Legend Meets Another

4.9K 141 22
Da Mesaandme01

You sit up with a start, panting in a cold sweat. The huge wolf that was asleep underneath you perks his head up scanning for danger, you sigh placing a hand on his large head and stroke his black fur. "It's okay Ex. Just that dream of how we got here again. The ending always jump scares me awake for some reason." You tell the black wolf as you stand up stretching, Exley yawns in response standing and stretching as well before standing tall and shaking his fur out.

He sniffs the warm crisp afternoon air as you lean against the tree you both fell asleep under earlier that day. You sigh looking out to the horizon, "It's crazy huh?" You say looking at the wolf who was as taller than you standing, "It's hard to believe that 3,000 years ago we got this life." Exley looks at you head cocked as he sneezes a little in response.

You giggle and pat his head walking back into the woods, "Come on I saw a stream with a pool that we can bathe in. Besides I could get outta this armor for a few minutes. Then we can hit that tavern, up there on the mountain. I know your starving." You say heading towards the stream. Exley beside you all the while listening to you carefully, wagging at the mention of food. You smile as you get to the stream, undressing and hanging your armor on a tree limb. Exley jumps right into the pool followed by you close behind him, you scrub off your furry friend with some mint leaf shampoo, his favorite.

You then wash your self as the large wolf hops out of the pool shaking off and laying in the sun, on a large rock keeping an ear out for danger. You giggle at how protective he is, you lean back into the small water fall letting it relax your tired muscles. Little do you know a fairy boy had been sent to gather herbs and water from this pool. Upon recognizing you he flew quickly and quietly to inform his captain of the powerful duo, bathing in the pools of the stream so close to the tavern. You didn't notice as you stand wringing out your hair and slipped on your bra and panties, joining your wolf in his sun bathing.

*Meliodas Pov.*

I was in the middle of flirting with Elizabeth when suddenly King busts through the taverns door looking freaked out. Elizabeth gasps rushing over to King asking what was wrong. "What's got you so worked up King?" I ask casually with a smirk ready to tease him if he was freaked from flirting with Diane again. "Captain! The Wolf knight is- she's in the pools down the mountain!" He blurts out.

Elizabeth gasps again, "My father told me stories of her! I thought she was just made up! If she is real what is she doing so close to the tavern!" She says getting worried. I sigh, "Welp, looks like I'll have to go see!" I say calmly heading out the door despite Elizabeth telling me not too. I didn't really go just to calm everyone down, I went because I could sense her magic from here and it intrigued me, besides if she's lived as long as they say then there's a good chance she's powerful. With Zeldris and the others being back we could use another powerful alliance.

As I come closer to the source of the power I sense a familiarness to the power as I spot a huge ass wolf laying on a rock, beside it a beautiful woman only in her bra and panties. I then realize that the wolf isn't just a wolf at all, but a hellhound and a powerful one, meaning the woman was a demon. Only demons can bond with a hellhound, and that would explain why stories of her have gone back as far as 3,000 years ago, but something was off about her.

She wasn't a normal demon, her power was unique as well as the hounds. She gets up and starts dressing in her armor, I noticed her sexy curves and just the right amount of strength to her showing that she is strong as a knight. As I stare at her and I feel this strong attraction to her making everything I felt for Elizabeth melt away. 'I have to think of a way to get her to come back to the tavern with me, I have to get to know her.' I think to myself as the wolf she's with noticed my presence before she can put on her chest armor. This leaves her in a tank top showing off her bouncy breasts, much to my liking. I walk out of my little hiding spot as she turns around sword drawn ready to kill, I smile at this my eyes meeting hers for the first time. Her eyes... they take my breath...

*Your pov.*

You both lay there for about 15 minutes until your totally dry. You then get up and start putting your cloths and armor back on. Thinking about food, not paying attention, you had on your pants and a tank top when you heard Exley's deep growl.

You whipped around, sword drawn when you sensed a powerful magical energy just behind you suddenly, your (e/c) eyes meet emerald green ones and you raise an eyebrow upon seeing a blonde man standing a few feet from you smiling brightly. He was slightly taller than you and Exley was definitely taller than him. Exley stood beside you head high, ears back, teeth bared, snarling, with yellow eyes narrowed glaring at the man. You'll admit his power levels were high and that gave you chills, but it obviously made Exley uneasy.

He stepped back raising his hands to show no threat, "Whoa Whoa easy there. Just came down to see if it was true." He said cheerfully. You placed the hand not holding your sword on the back of the wolf that guarded you, "See if what was true. What do you want." You state coldly pointing your sword at him not in the mood to deal with some weird ass guy. He chuckles smirking, "To see if the famous Black Wolf's Knight was real or just a ghost story. A real life legend in the flesh! I camedown here to invite you to my tavern for a drink!" The blonde stated still as happy as ever.

You narrowed your eyes pretending not to feel the hunger in your stomach, "Fine we will come with you. Only cause we're hungry, but I still don't know if I trust you. If you cross us, I won't hesitate to kill you." You say as you point your sword at him, "Oh n I wouldn't move for a second. Ex hold him there." You say smirking, as you slip your hand off his strong furry back and Exley stands tall growling deeply ready to kill him if he moved.

The man only stood with his hands in his pockets smiling as you put your chest armor on. He was handsome you'd give him that, and for some reason you felt like he wouldn't hurt you. Even though Exley and you could tear him apart, so you weren't exactly worried. His power level was unusually high though... especially if he was just a bar keep. You then realize you don't know who this man is, "So you gotta name stranger." You ask him, eyeing him all the while.

He smiles, "Meliodas." was all he said as your eyes widen upon his name. "Your Meliodas the dragon sin...Captain of the seven deadly sins!" You say surprised and half relieved. He laughed a little, "Yep that's me! How about you Wolf knight, what's your real name." he questions you with shining eyes. You relax some now knowing that he's not gonna attack you two, "I'm (Y/n) and this is Exley," you say to Meliodas placing your hand on the wolf's head, "Easy bud, he's not a threat anymore." You then tell Exley.

Meliodas then turns around, "Well come on and I'll get you two some food!" he says cheerfully. You smile at the thought of food, it had been about a day and a half since you and Exley had hunted down your last meal. It wasn't a big meal either just two rabbits which you gave one and a half to Exley. As the three of you walk through the forest you spot a tavern in front of you. 'That must be where we're headed' you think as Meliodas continues walking straight towards the front door. He stops in front of the door turning around looking to you, "Um your wolf won't eat my friend Hawk right? Hawk's a pig." he asks laughing a little. You shake your head, "No, not if I tell him not too." you reply kind of confused but politely.

He grins happily as he whips around again busting through the door making you and Exley look at each other in confusion. "Hey everyone, this is (Y/n)! She's the Wolf knight." Meliodas yells to the room full of six people who look at him sorta confused. You were still standing out side and they couldn't see you, Meliodas turned around, "Well come on in (Y/n)!" Meliodas yells you.

You look to Exley and motion for him to sit and stay, 'I have to make sure it's safe first.' You think worried how everyone would react to a wolf the hight of a person. You walk in and stop by Meliodas, "Hey everyone." You say unsure as you take in the room. Suddenly a knee high pink pig walks up to you, as you look at it, it speaks, "Well you don't look like much. I could definitely take you!" the pig states flexing its ear. You gasp in surprise backing up into Exley, who was now standing in the door way protectively upon hearing you gasp in surprise. You look around as everyone let's out a laugh until they see Exley, and Meliodas just let's out a chuckle, "Say (Y/n) how dose Exley like pork?" He asks you sarcastically, making you look up at the wolf behind you, who licks his nose terrifying the pig he was staring at.

The pig runs to a girl who looked a lot like princess Elizabeth, "Waaaaaaah! Elizabeth don't let Meliodas feed me to that wolf!" the pig yells in tears. The girl pats the pigs head gently , "Oh Hawk, I won't let anything happen to you." She says in a gentle angelic voice. You then realize she is Princess Elizabeth, making you stand up straight as Meliodas gestures for you to come sit down at the bar. You walk with him as everyone stares at you and Exley who follows right behind you. After taking your seat, Exley lays at your feet beside you. "Hey Ban! Whip (Y/n) up somthin good!" Meliodas tells the tall man with a scar down his cheek behind the counter who just grins at you.

You watch as a woman in a purple mages outfit floats towards you, "Pleased to meet you (Y/n) I'm Merlin," she tells you in a cool calm voice, she then turns to Meliodas, "Captain, since we have a special guest, I'd advise you to not open the tavern tonight." She tells the blonde beside you who sighs. "Your right. Yo Diane, you wanna put the a sign out that we'll be closed?" He asks a brunette girl a few feet from you beside a floating boy whom you assumed was a fairy. "Sure Captain! Oh by the way (Y/n), I'm Diane the serpent sin!" She says as she walks towards the door, but the fairy boy calls out, "W-wait Diane! I'll help you!" he says floating out the door quickly after Diane.

"Alright. So that was Diane, the fairy I'm guessing is King. Your Merlin," You say pointing to Merlin who nodded, you then point behind you, "That's undead Ban, and I'm guessing your Escanor?" You say looking at a golden haired, kinda skinny yet muscular man, sitting where Merlin was a few seconds ago. He laughs heartily, "Yes Lady (Y/n). I'm Escanor the lions sin of pride." he tells you proudly. You smile at him before asking, "Isn't there one more besides you Meliodas?" You question looking at Ban who was walking up.

Meliodas smiles as Ban places your food in front of you, "Yea Gowther, he's around here somewhere. Just a warning he's weird as hell." Ban tells you as Diane and King came back into the tavern from the cool evening air. Meliodas chuckles at his best friends comment, adding, "Yea but don't let it bother you alright? He can't help it, he's always been that way."

You nodded eating some of the delicious food Ban made. Talking with the sins was easy before you then give the rest of food to Exley, who ate it happily. You spent the rest of the days end talking with the sins, as it turned out you all got along nicely, considering it had been awhile since you spoke to anyone other than Ex. You were talking with Elizabeth about how Meliodas met you today and convinced you to come to the tavern. You both laughed at how he bribed you with food and that Exley would of ate him. As Exley cleared the plate he spotted Hawk by a new figure in the room, a tall feminine male with pink hair and glasses.

The pig was scolding the man for something catching Exley's eye, he stands walking across the room as the man looks to you making you raise an eyebrow at him. Meliodas notices the wolf heading towards Hawk, "Uh (Y/n)? What's Exley doing?" he asks you bring it to your attention that Exley had moved. You look to him and whistle making the wolf stop in his tracks before looking to you, "Ex. You can't eat hawk. Come'ere." You say to the wolf who cocks his head to the side and comes over to you immediately. The man with pink hair comes over to you two and Meliodas, "Captain, who is this girl,
and why dose she have a hell hound in the tavern?" he asks monotone fixing his glasses upon looking at you after inspecting Exley.

Your eyes widened and everyone stops whatever they were doing, to stare at you and Exley with unsure eyes. You sigh standing and turn to Meliodas, who seems to be the only one unfazed, "Thank you for the meal and the kind treatment, but I think we'll be on our way. We don't wanna trouble you any farther." You say as you put ten gold coins on the table beside Meliodas, and in front of Ban on the other side of the counter.

You then turn to the man with pink hair, "Gowther right?" You ask crossing your arms a little annoyed with him. "Yes, Iam indeed the goat sin of lust, Gowther, sparkle." He says putting a peace sign over his eye. You then step towards him beside Exley, "This hellhound has a name, Gowther. His name is Exley, and he is to be treated as Iam, with respect." You say coldly, aggravated that he didn't treat your beloved friend with respect.

You then start walking out of the tavern. "Wait!" You hear Meliodas call to you. You turn around confused, "Gowther, this is (Y/n), the wolf knight. She's a friend of mine, now apologize to her for offending her." He says with a soft smile towards you. His words surprised you at first when he called you his friend, and you couldn't help the slight butterflies it gave you in the pit of your stomach. Gowther nods understandings his captain, "I apologize for offending you (Y/n)." he says monotone with curious eyes and you nodded, accepting it with forgiveness, sensing his inability to understand emotions.

Meliodas then steps towards you standing right in front of you and Exley, before turning to his team mates arms crossed. "Listen up everyone! (Y/n), is just like me. Only a demon can bond with a hellhound, she's obviously powerful, as all you can sense. I'd like to ask her to join us on our journey. If she accepts, you are to treat her no differently than you'd treat me or anyone else, she isn't a threat." he says sternly then turns to you with a bright grin. "Right (Y/n)? So, what do you two say? Wanna join us?" he asks you, his green eyes sparkling as he watches your surprised reaction from his question.

Your cheeks heat up and you feel this feeling bubbling in your chest when he stood up for you. You let a smile make its way to your lips, "Yes, I'd love to join you guys. Also I'd never hurt anyone, not unless I had to, or unless they deserve it." You say to everyone sincerely. Meliodas smiles brightly at this, "Great! You'll be staying in my room since Elizabeth has her own room now, and we don't have another room to put you in." He says with a sly grin still, making you look to Exley shocked slightly. "Uh, that's okay, I can go find somewhere to stay, I don't wanna be a bother!" You say nervously, but Meliodas only grabs your hand dragging you up stairs. "Nonsense! Come on, I'll show you around!" He says happily despite everyone's embarrassed looks, and the very jealous one of Elizabeth gave off.

Exley just kinda sat there for a minute with his head cocked, unsure of what just happened before he then ran up the stairs after you. Meliodas lead you down a short hallway with rooms enough for all the sins and an extra room for the princess. At the end was a door way, that Meliodas opens for you, letting you go in first with Exley trailing behind you. He closes the door behind him smiling, "You can take this side, so Exley can sleep next to you on the floor." He told you gesturing to the side of the bed closer to the door, because the one near the window didn't have enough room for the large wolf to sleep comfortably.

You smile at him happy he was considerate of Exley's comfort. You then sit on the bed sighing, eyes closed, at the softness. "When was the last time you slept in a bed?" Meliodas questions at your reaction while crossing his arms. You giggle opening your eyes to look at him, "A while." You say as you lean back on the bed letting yourself sink in while Exley sighs, flopping down on the floor by your feet before having a big yawn.

Meliodas then chuckles walking to a dresser pulling out a large white t-shirt then handing it to you. "Here. I'm guessing you don't have anything besides that suit of armor and you need to get a good night rest." He tells you smiling and walking out of the room, "I have some stuff to do down stairs, so you change and get comfortable, I'll be back soon." he says softly while giving you a smile before closing the door and heading back down stairs, to clean up for the night. You put the shirt on, blushing at how long it was on you, before get comfortable in the fluffy bed and fall asleep blushing, knowing that the handsome sin would be next to you when you wake.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

79K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
42.8K 1.2K 36
Never have I ever thought I'd have this life... _______ "Welcome to the team, Y/N." _______ Never have I ever thought I'd see these people again... ...
124K 2.9K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
46K 1.8K 19
"๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ 3๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ...