✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

31. Adventure

1.2K 62 17
By KSBBAA18

Ultimate time skip °^°

1 year later ~

'Hyungieeee! !!' A loud scream knocked Tae and Chim off from the couch.

'Kookie is calling!' Chim quickly gets up and runs upstairs where Kookie was.

He got there and bashes through the door.

'What's wrong Kookie! !!' Kookie turns to with a broken crayon and made a sad face.

'It broke.....' He quietly mutters and hung his head.

'Aigoo. ..wait until Ggukie comes home! He'll buy you more!' Chim tries to cheer him up but no use. Kookie runs to Chim and hugs him.

Well, his still young. His only 3 years old and the others are older than him.

'Chim! What's wrong?' Tae comes too and saw Kookie was hugging Chim.

'He broke the crayon..now his sad.' Chim explains and Tae nods.

'Why don't we go on a adventure to buy these crayons! ' Chim snaps his head at Tae who was smiling like a dork.

'Are you out of your mind! We're only 5!! The olders won't ever let us out alone!!' Chim says but he felt a tug on his shirt.

He looks down and saw Kookie with sparkling eyes.

'That's a bad idea...' Chim says as he stares at both of Tae and Kookie.

******************************

35 minutes later~~~

'WHERE'S TAE!!!!' Chim screams as he finds out that they lost Tae.

'Oh my sugary pie and peaches.....' Chim literally went on a panick mode as Kookie only stares at his new set of crayons.

'What should we do....it will be a chaos if we show up without Tae. ......' Chim bites his nails, suddenly he felt a light tug of his shirt and looks down. Kookie was pointing at the nearby police station.

'Peeeewww  Peeeewwww police!' Kookie recognised the police as he was reading book of crimes last night.

'Good eye,Kookie!!' Chim pulls Kookie as he runs across the street to the police station.

He arrives there and a police officer stepped out of the station.

'Excuse me, mister police guy?' Chim calls and the police officer looks down as both of them stares at him with big puppy eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you two lost?" The officer ask while kneeling down at Chim's height.

'Our brother is missing....we were in the stationary but now we can't find him. Can you help us,pleaswe?' Chim request as he hold his hands together infront of his chest.

"Okay. But first of all, where are your parents?" The officer ask again and both of them looks at each other until Kookie beams.

'Hyungieeee. ..is at work..' Kookie mutters the last words and the officer holds both of their hands.

"You will be staying here until your 'Hyungie' comes to pick you two up." He took them into the station and quickly runs out some other guys to find Tae.

A lady walks in and she smiles at both of them.

"Aren't you both the cutest? What's you two's name, sweeties?" She ask and both them got nervous.

'You..won't put us there...right?' Chim points at the jails and she turns there before laughing.

"Of course not! You both didn't done anything wrong. Did you?" She ask and both of them nod.

'We came out without..Ggukie. ..'Kookie replies and it was confusing for the lady.

"Ggukie? Is that your hyung?" Kookie shakes his head to no.

'His me but biiiiiggg!!' He shows the height by his tiny arms.

The lady neverously chuckles.

******************************

Meanwhile... at the company~

"WHAT TAETAE IS MISSING!!!!" A loud scream was heard from the outside of the company.

"Hyung!!calm down! ! The police is searching!!" Jungkook fans Taehyung who almost passed out.

"Aigoo why would they be outside?" J-Hope wonders and Jin sighs.

"Honestly if that kid is hiding under the selves then I'm leaving Korea for a month!" Jin announces as he was fed up by Tae.

"Hyung!how could you say that! MY TAETAE! OR I WOULD SAY ME IS MISSING!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!" Taehyung fake cries.

"What about the others?" Jimin ask and everyone snaps their head to him.

"We have to go now." Suga says and walks to the door.

Everyone stares at him until picking their bags.

It was chaos in the company building.

*****************************

3 hour past~

At the station..

'I wanna go home....' Kookie whines and rubs his eyes.

'We can't until they release us..' Chim replies and tiptoes to see if anyone came.

Suddenly, someone came and calls their name.

"Chim!! Kookie!!" Both of them looks up and runs to Suga.

'Hyung!!' Both of them chrips but Suga hits their head with a thin paper roll.

"Who the fuck told you three shits to go out with out telling anyone!??" He yells and both of them hung their heads.

The officer came without Tae.

"We couldn't find him." He says and Suga rolls his eyes.

"What else can ya do huh??!! Shove used tissues to your ugly ass mouth and stay at the corner. Fuck this shit. " Suga walks out after spatting at the officer.

*****************************

At the company building. .

A lady walks to the reception desk and ask the reception to call any stuffs.

"Do you have an appointment?" The reception lady ask. But the other lady blends down and shows a kid. The reception lady quickly calls someone when she saw that kid.

****************************

At the dorm. .

"It's not you fault. Don't cry." Jimin was patting Chim who was crying.

Kookie was being treating like a God because he was smart enough to show the police station.

Then the door bell rang and Jin gets up to see who it was. When he opens the door, Tae hugs Jin's leg.

"Tae!!" Jin screams and everyone runs at the entrance.

"Taetae!!" Taehyung runs and hugs Tae.

"Where were you!! We were looking for you!!" Taehyung ask and caresses Tae's hair.

'I was following a cute dog and I was lost. ..' Tae replies quietly and hugs Taehyung's neck.

"Atleast everyone is here....wait Where's Hope?!!" J-Hope ask and panicks.

'Here I am!!' Hope comes down and his hair was sticking out from several direction.

"It was a scary experience huh?" Jungkook ask and Kookie nods.

Rest of the evening went as usual.

                    ____________

Extra:

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!! Today we will have with us is... *pulls his legs* come here!! Aishh! You lazy ass!   Give me an minute.

An hour later....

Author-nim: okay! Today we have bought ........Suga!!!

Suga: I hate you.

Author-nim: who doesn't!! So how was the chapter??

Suga: let me think...uh worse?

Author-nim: a haha. ..worse?!! How!!

Suga: cuz it is? I don't even wanna be here.

Author-nim: I had to pull you out of the couch where you were clenching on the couch!! So be good!

Suga: Can I go? I need my sleep..

Author-nim: can i call you "Lil meow meow"?

Suga: ohw hell no!

*changes his name to 'Lil meow meow'

Author-nim: that's better.

Lil meow meow: fuck this!! I'm going!!!

Author-nim: if you steps out of this room..then no KUMAMON for you.

Lil meow meow : *sweats* okay! Um actually I'm not busy. What do you want?

Author-nim: good boy. Now, say something nice for the readers.

Lil meow meow: Well,  I hate all of you. May you shits die in hell. And as you all are reading this shit ...it's all because you got no life to live so....you all are useless and doesn't have studies to do so. So yeah that's all, fuckers.
.
.
.
.

Author-nim?
.
.
.
.
.
Author??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author-fucking-nim???!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did she ran away with my KUMAMON!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!! MY BABY!!

now, I'm stuck here in this shitty interviews....

Jimin: I really want to come in the chapter then.

Lil meow meow: Noway!  You brat! Go away!

Jin: Lil meowmeow?!! That's cute.

Lil meow meow: Shut up,Hyung!

That's all bai. From the next chaps Lil meow meow will be hosting!! So (Lil meow meow luvs you all 💜💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 921 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
5.8K 395 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
138K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
773K 22.9K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...