❝BANGTAN SECRET DIARIES.❞

By 1-800-POTATOES

▶how do you make holy water? ▶simple, you boil the hell out of it ✨request are currently closed✨ •don't lik... More

!!IMPORTANT!!
Welcome Sinners!
" bottom? "
" quiet "
" phone call "
bonus episode
" it's just a game "
" revenge "
" attention "
" good boy "
" goodness "
" manners "
" wet dream? "
" who really tops? "
" omega? "
" camping "
" babysitter? "
" jealous "
bonus episode
" my problem "
" punishment "
" chair "
bonus episode
" mama "
" boyfriend? "
" fingers "
" respect "
" missed you "
" beg "
" afterschool "
" weak "
bonus episode
" thighs "
" sir "
" mommy " 1
" mommy " 2
" bubble bath "
" stressed "
" puppy "
" bestfriend-versary " 1
" bestfriend-versary " 2
" anniversary " 1
" anniversary " 2
" succubus "
" chains "
" hidden kink "
" quirk "
" diary? "
" selfish baby "
" sneaky freaky "
" who really tops? " bonus

" stripper "

17.6K 236 94
By 1-800-POTATOES

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:mochachai
𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin
𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠:daddy, rough sex, leash

You woke up hearing your phone laugh as you remembered your friend, Seokjin, put his laugh as your notifications sound.

"Okay!okay!stop laughing you damn phone."

You said as you unlocked your phone seeing tons of messages from the groupchat you and your friends made.

J-Hoe: my dudes..lets blow up m/n's phone

Lejindarybadbitch: im down

Agustdeeznuts: idc

Dancemonster?: lmaoksnlis

Aestaethicc: lol namjoon hyung already started ksdbkdnfkfkf

Justinseagull: sksksksk

Agustdeeznuts: sksksk?what are you?a fucking vsco boy now?

Lejindarybadbitch: *wig has been snatched*

J-Hoe: lmao, thats what namjoon did to you hyung sksksk

Dancemonster?: yeaah tbh

Lejindarybadbitch: ....

Agustdeeznuts: so am i the only fucking person in this gc whos not a vsco boy?

Unknownloser: okay so like...fuck all of you guys but mostly fuck you jin hyung, you changed my notifications sound to your laugh and that scared the hell out of me.

Lejindarybadbitch: and i oop

J-Hoe: yay!he replied~m/n we want you to do something for us!"

Justinseagull: go to the store on *** street and go pick u a package.

Unknownloser: if its another way to buy you guys something, no.

Agustdeeznuts: trust me its not, once you get it keep it and it might be useful.periodt.

Aestaethicc: sksksk hyung said 'periodt'🤡

Unknownloser: okay wtv, im leaving.

You turned off your phone getting out of your comfortable heaven of a bed and headed towards your bathroom.

;;

You had on a black gucci shirt with some regular dark blue jeans and some customized vans.

You finished brushing your teeth after eating some breakfast as it was already in the afternoon, so you could say brunch.

Once you felt your hair was nice enough you grabbed your jacket and walked out of your house and into your car.

"Where should i be taking you sir?" Your personal driver said. "*** street Hamilton please and thank you." You said as he nodded his head turning on the engine of the car.

;;

The car stopped in front of a store as you looked confused for a second until you sighed. "It wont be long Alexander, i hope not at least." You said getting out the car and went to enter the store.

"Were closed!" You heard a male say. "Im here to pick up a package!" You said hearing shuffling as a man came out the back room.

"Y-youre M/n!" The man said as you nodded your head. "Can you just hurry up and get it." You said seeing the male quickly left to go get whatever you came here for.

After some minutes standing, a male that was probably an inch or two shorter than you came out staring at you.

"A-are you M/n?"

You rolled your eyes nodding your head once again.you were only 5'7 while the shorter male stood at 5'5.

The smaller male the smiled quickly walking towards you, clinging on your arm as he startled you as the other male finally came back out. "Alright, it seems like your stripper is already taking a liking to you.

You were now pissed, too pissed to talk you nodded your head as you just left the shop with the smol bean clutching on your arm.

You both entered your car as you told Hamilton to quickly drive home. "Name and age." You said giving a side glance at the male.

"Jimin, 24." He responded as you nodded your head a little. "Whats your age?" Jimin said smiling at you. "23." You stated as he giggled softly.

Jimin was still clinging onto your arm a little too much making you slightly uncomfortable not knowing how to deal with this much skinship.

You saw his collar with a leash attached to it, and without thinking you pulled on it a little harsh making a soft noise escape past jimins lips as he let go of your arm now holding his leash.

Jimin then looked back at you blushing as you smirked a little. "W-what was that for?" Jimin said placing his hands on his lap. "Dont ask questions."

[Starts streaming strange addiction]

Jimin was confused but felt himself slightly aroused by how harshly you pulled on his leash.

;;

You got out the car as you held jimins leash as he just followed you inside.jimin admired the inside of your house as you slipped in your house shoes.

You tugged on his leash making him quickly look at you as you handed him some house shoes as he put then on and followed you to your room.

"Sit." You pointed at your bed seeing him obey you so easily as you pulled out your phone dialing someone number.

"What should i do daddy?" Jimin asked you looking at you with innocent as you stared at him, subconsciously licking your lips until you looked away.

"Play with yourself or something, i dont care."

You said as his smirk went unnoticed by you as the caller finally picked up. "Hey M/n~ youre on speaker by the way!" Hoseok said cheerily.

"Okay since all of you guys are here i would like to say, do any of you guys have any death wishes?" You said as you watched jimin walk towards you wrapping his arms around your neck as you placed an hand on his waist.

"Me!"

You heard the one and only yoongi say as you let jimin guide you to your bed sitting you down as he placed himself on your lap.

You groaned softly feeling jimin slowly grind on your lap, kissing your neck softly. "Jimin..im on the phone." You said lowly as it made him giggle softly.

"Pay attention to me..daddy."

Jimin said tempting you as he knew it was working. "Haha, we'll talk later~!" Hoseok said then hanged up the phone as your phone slid out of your hand landing on the carpeted floor.

You flipped positions making jimin under you as he stared up at you seductively.

"Very naughty babyboy, daddy was on the phone."

You said sternly in his ear as he whimpered softly as you snaked a hand under his sweater rubbing his sensitive nipple sending shivers through his body as goosebumps formed on his skin a little.

"A-aah daddy."

Jimin moaned softly, wanting to touch himself but sadly couldnt due to his hands being restricted.

You kissed his neck biting it at some point made jimin whine louder as he grew more aroused.

"D-daddy please~i want you to fuck me hard."

You smirked hearing jimin begging you to fuck him as his whole body was ready to submit to you.

"Touch yourself and then maybe i will."

You said getting off the bed pulling up a chair and sat on it.jimin undressed himself leaving him naked as he got on his knees.

He began jerking off his neglected length leaning on the bed arching his back letting the pleasure take over his body as his other hand was gripping on the bedsheets.

"H-hmnng, ah!"

Jimin moans gradually gotten louder as he was too into him pleasuring himself he didnt see you walking towards him already had lubed up your fingers.

"AH!WHA-HMNG!"

You surprised jimin by pushing two digits inside him, hearing him yell made you harshly grab his hair thrusting your fingers into him deeply.

"Dont be so loud, or do you want the neighbors to hear you."

You said seeing jimin bury his head in the bedsheets muffling his moans feeling you harshly thrust the two digits into his sensitive hole.

After a while jimin wanted more. "You sure you ready for more?" You said in a cocky voice as jimin eagerly nodded his head, still pumping his own length as you were quickly to replace your fingers with your length.

You groaned feeling how tight jimin was around your length as jimin accidentally squeezed his dick once you fully pushed yourself inside of him.

You grabbed both his hands pinning them behind his back as without warning you thrusted into him at a fast, jimins moaned loudly feeling his whole body jerk form the sudden movement.

"TOO S-SUDDEN!"

Jimin whimpered closing his eyes tightly as you ignored him as you angled yourself a little bit slamming back into him hearing a loud scream go past his lips.

"FUCK Y-YES~LIKE T-THAT!"

You smirked knowing you just found his prostate oh so quickly as he arched his back making you moan lowly almost sounding like a growl.

"Fuck jimin youre getting tight!" You moaned feeling yourself close to you orgasm along with jimin who was moaning mess.

"M'close!s-so close~!"

Jimins moans kept getting louder becoming a moaning mess as he stopped caring if people could hear, at least they would know hes getting fucked good.

"Me too." You said between your grunts as you picked up your pace which led to jinin unexpectedly released his cum on the bed painting it white as you soon came inside of jimin breathing hard.

"Fuck that was hot." Jimin breathlessly laughed. "Of course it was hot, i mean its me who youre fucking." Jimin cockily said as his own moan had cut him off his sentence feeling you smack his ass cheek.

Bonus

You and jimin were currently cuddling as jimin fell asleep as you hen heard a familiar laugh. 'I should fucking change that.' You thought grabbing your phone and unlocking.

J-Hoe:so m/n...

Unknownloser: what?

J-Hoe: ..did you enjoy your package?

Unknownloser: ...

J-Hoe: ..well?

Unknownloser: ...yes, yes i did

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 216 14
Trying this for the third time now 😍😍😍 Information is on the request page I swear I write serious I swear I write serious I swear I write serious...
112K 2.8K 40
"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▪Smut ▪Emotional ▪Cringey ? Part 1 Started :...
3.4K 81 8
•°¯'•• ɖųɬყ ąʄɬɛཞ ʂƈɧơơƖ ıɱąɠıŋɛʂ ••'¯°• 𝔇𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 ℑ𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 <:::::[]=¤ 𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ◇No SMUTS...
463 28 20
⚫ when a good boy turned into an anexpected bad boy...... ⚫ when your soul got exchange by an idol..... ⚫ when the misunderstanding takes place...