Five Nights At Freddy's

By Maddiethekiller

Being the new security guard at Freddy Fazbears pizza parlor, Justin has no idea what he got himself into. Th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Random

Chapter 15

2.6K 117 23
By Maddiethekiller

"Let me go!" Justin screeched, kicking at the two animatronics holding him.

"Shut up!" Freddy demanded. He was dragging Foxy behind him.

They shoved Justin in the middle of the floor backstage.

"Ow!" Justin yelled.

"Oh please." Freddy rolled his eyes. "Bonnie, grab this fella a nice suit."

Bonnie rushed backstage to fetch one.

"Here Foxy." Freddy shoved him into a seat in front of the stage, facing Justin. "You can watch your little friend die."

Foxy tried to tell, but remembering his wires, he looked away.

"I swear to god I'll dismantle you myself." Justin yelled.

Chica was working on tying his wrists together with a piece of rope.

"You can't technically do that. I'm the star of the show." Freddy smirked, moving to stand behind Foxy.

He jerked Foxy's head so he faced forward.

"You won't wanna miss this pal."

"You bastard!" Justin roared.

"Shut up." He responded flatly as Bonnie re-entered with a suit.

"Ah. Great choice sweetheart. It matches his eyes." Freddy cackled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC