LOVE HURTS • KACCHAKO

By softshoto

"What exactly is Deku to you?" - HIGHEST RATINGS #1 - friendzone #2 - kacchako #3 - uravity #18 - bakuraka #... More

Warning/Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

2.9K 102 376
By softshoto

small bit of the continuation from the last chapter and the school dance !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!! It means the world to me ❤️

Thank you so much for the feedback in the comments too 🥺❤️

-

Uraraka groaned slightly as she stretched and sighed contently, she rubbed her eyes and hummed as she slowly opened them. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked around and noticed that she was inside of the boys tent, that's not what confused her. Her head was laid on top of the boys bare chest, she felt herself blush as she quickly closed her eyes shut.

She can't believe that she didn't notice that the boy was shirtless last night when she came into his tent, she felt her face flush and groaned quietly as she tried sitting up. However she felt a grip around her waist, she looked down in confusion and saw that the boy had his hands wrapped around her.

She felt flustered as she tried pulling back from the boy, although he just groaned and pulled her closer. If anyone saw them it would look so wrong, she was almost on top of the boy who was shirtless. She felt embarrassed as her eyes trailed around the boys chest, as her eyes roamed around she noticed that he hand was on top of his chest too.

His skin was so warm, she felt like a creep for looking at the boy who was asleep. Although it was inevitable since the boy would just pull her closer to him which made her breath hitch, she slowly laid her head on top of his chest and looked up at the boy. His eyes were fluttered shut, and his hair was ruffled up and messy followed by his parted lips.

She already knew that Bakugo was good looking, although looking at him this close made him look so unreachable. She was so confused on why the boy liked her, she knew she wasn't ugly but surely there were people that were more good looking than her.

Uraraka didn't know what to do about this crush either, she was beginning to feel like she just pushed it behind her mind while she focused more on Midoriya. She knew it wasn't fair for the boy for her to play with his feelings or anything, considering that she was going to the dance with Midoriya.

She felt like Midoriya just considered her as a friend, the main thing being how he asked Uraraka to go with him to the dance. It felt like he just asked her to be friendly, Bakugo on the other hand asked her probably the sweetest way possible. She didn't know the boy could get so shy, she didn't even know the boy had any other emotions than being pissed and shouting all the time.

She wondered since when the boy began liking her, considering that they both kissed on other occasions. She would feel really guilty if they did that while the boy had feelings for her, she didn't want to hurt him in any way. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the boy groan as he pulled the girl closer to him, she widened her eyes and quickly clenched them shut as she tried to hide her blush.

The boy hummed slightly as he rubbed his eyes with one hand, after a bit he opened his eyes and was confused as he looked at his surroundings. He looked down on his chest as he noticed the girl laid on top of him, he smiled shyly as he placed his hand on the girls hair and began to play with it. Uraraka tried to hold back a smile as she felt the boy run his hands through her hair, after a while Uraraka decided to ' wake up '.

She turned her head and looked up at the boy who froze and pulled his hand away a from her hair, Uraraka smiled as she sat up slightly. Bakugo slowly sat up too and grabbed a shirt that was on the side, he quickly pulled it over his head as Uraraka stared in awe.

"Sorry, I sleep with my shirt off. I didn't know you were going to join me yesterday." Bakugo spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck, Uraraka held back a blush as she nodded at the boy.

They got out of the tent and began to put everything away, Bakugo undid the tents while Uraraka picked up the trash and organized her backpack. After a while they were finally set, Bakugo said that they shouldn't go inside of the lake. Instead he suggested that they get in the next time they come to camp, which Uraraka nodded at.

Bakugo didn't mention anything about last night, which Uraraka didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

After a few hours Uraraka was back at home laid on her bed as she looked at the ceiling. She really liked hanging out with Bakugo, but she didn't know how to manage her emotions anymore.

She didn't know what to do about Midoriya or Bakugo.

She didn't even have a dress for the school dance which made her feel dumb, she groaned in annoyance as she rubbed her face in frustration.

-

It was finally time for the school dance, Uraraka was having a hard time finding a dress she actually liked. That's when her mom assured her that they weren't so low on money and that she could buy herself clothing for the dance. She bought a dress and a headpiece for tonight, she did her makeup and she was now waiting in the living room.

Midoriya had said that he would pass to pick her up, so Uraraka waited for the boy to arrive. After a while she saw a car pull up in the drive way, it seemed like her mom noticed too since she leaped towards the door. Uraraka huffed as she quickly stood up and walked towards the door.

Her mom opened the door as Uraraka huffed behind her, it was Midoriya who was confused at first but then smiled at her mom. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I came here to pick Uraraka from the dance?" Midoriya spoke questioningly, her mom pursed her lips and nodded as she moved to the side so he could see the girl.

"I'm going to go for your headpiece Uraraka, you two can wait here." Uraraka's mom spoke which caused both of them to nod, once she left to look for the headpiece Uraraka turned to looks at the boy who was smiling at her.

"You look nice Uraraka, are you excited for tonight?" Midoriya asked as he placed his hands on his hips, Uraraka smiled and nodded at him. "Thank you, and yeah I am! I bet it will be cool." Uraraka answered back which Midoriya nodded at, soon enough Uraraka's mom returned and invited the boy in as she put on the headpiece o the girls hair.

"Uraraka, is this the guy you like?" Her mom whispered which caused Uraraka to purse her lips and nod hesitantly. Her mom looked at her with concern as she continued clipping it on. "What about your other friend? I thought Bakugo and you were good friends." Her mom added which caused the girl to frown slightly.

"He had invited me too but Midoriya asked me first and I had already agreed to go with him." Uraraka hummed which caused her mom to look at her in thought. She slowly nodded as she pulled back and looked at her with a smile.

-

Uraraka closed the car door as she looked at her surroundings, she noticed that there were more people coming out of their cars in the parking lot as they began walking towards the school. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Midoriya walked over to her and held her hand, she was surprised at the sudden action and smiled at him.

"The dance will be in the gym, we can hang out with my friends there." Midoriya suggested which caused Uraraka to nod at him, they both walked towards the school. Once they were inside they walked through it and towards the gym, Uraraka saw plenty of students walking there too.

She simply let Midoriya lead her through the halls until they finally arrived to the doors, Midoriya opened them up and she widened her eyes as she looked around. It didn't even look like it was the gym, it was so well decorated and the lights were dim and tinted with color along with balloons everywhere.

She was about to say something when the boy began leading her through the gym, it was already slightly crowded since everyone was just arriving. Uraraka felt subconscious for a second as she walked through so many people. She knitted her eyebrows together as she saw Midoriya's friends all together.

Iida, Todoroki, Momo, and Tsuyu.

Iida smiled as he walked over to them quickly. "I'm glad you to were able to make it! The school dance is about to officially start in a few minutes, I have everything on the schedule so if you want to know when any change is going to happen just come to me." Iida informed with a smile, Midoriya nodded as Uraraka looked at the tall boy with a smile.

"You look so cute Uraraka, i like your headpiece." Momo praised as she hugged the smaller girl, Uraraka smiled shyly with a blush. "Thank you, you look beautiful too Momo."

"You two seem to make a good couple don't you guys think?" Tsuyu questioned which caused Uraraka to freeze and chuckle out awkwardly with a blush, Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck with a faint blush.

"We're just friends Asui-san, Uraraka and I are very close." Midoriya explained which caused Tsuyu to glare at him slightly, Uraraka suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to see who it was and noticed that it was Todoroki, she's never really talked that much to the boy before.

All she knew was that he is Midoriya's friend, the principals son, and that Bakugo hates him. But then again, he hates most people. She furrowed her eyebrows at the boy as he simply patted her shoulder gently and walked away, Uraraka thought that it was weird but she just shrugged it off.

After a while there were more people, they all decided to go and dance as some song played. Uraraka laughed slightly at Iida's dance moves since he looked silly considering that he was so tall. They danced for a long while, Todoroki danced with them slightly, which was mostly him just swaying to the music. After that he sat down and drank some punch.

They were all really tired as they went towards the table where Todoroki was, Tsuyu seemed really happy as she wanted to continue to dance but stayed with her friends at the table. Uraraka smiled at them as she nudged Midoriya slightly. "I'm going to go for some punch, want to come with?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the boy, the boy smiled and shook his head at her.

"Not really, can you bring me some punch though?" He asked which caused the girl to smile at him awkwardly and nod, she stood up from her seat and walked towards the snack table where the punch was.

She walked over to it as she picked up a cup and began filling it with some punch, as she grabbed another cup she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Bakugo with his friends in the distance. The boy had his arms crossed as he shook his head slightly while Kaminari and Mina laughed their butts off.

Uraraka pursed her lips as she grabbed the punch, she placed it on the table and decided on walking over towards them.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he saw Mina and Kaminari messing around, Kirishima just watched in amusement while Sero chuckled quietly to himself. Bakugos eyes trailed off slightly as he suddenly noticed that Uraraka was walking towards them, he froze slightly as he averted his eyes from her and turned to look at Kirishima who was already looking at him and wiggling his eyebrows.

Bakugo groaned as he then looked somewhere else.

"Woah! You look amazing Uraraka! Did you do your makeup on your own?" Mina asked as she almost threw herself at the girl, Uraraka chuckled with a blush as she nodded. Sero pulled Mina back before she could stumble onto Uraraka. "Don't mind her, she's a bit tipsy. We'll calm her down when Jirou is back with the water." Sero explained which caused Uraraka to laugh quietly.

"Bakugo don't be rude and say hi." Kaminari bugged as he looked at the boy intently, Bakugo pursed his lips in a thin line as he turned to look at the girl. "Hey dumb face." Bakugo spoke as his eyes lingered on the girl but then went back towards Sero helping Mina, suddenly Jirou came back with a bottle of water as she huffed slightly.

"It was kinda hard finding water here but I brought you a bottle. Hey Uraraka, are you having fun?" Jirou asked as she passed the water bottle to Sero who thanked her, Uraraka smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I already danced for a while. I'm just taking a small break." Uraraka answered out with a smile, Kirishima looked between the two as he placed his hands behind Kaminari and Sero's back.

"C'mon guys, we should go dance. Sero bring Mina. Jirou Hizashi was looking for you so you could give him the usb so he has more music for tonight. Let's go, we'll see you later Uraraka on the dance floor!" Kirishima stated with a wink as he pulled everyone along with him, Bakugo blinked as he took a step but then turned to look at Uraraka.

Uraraka smiled sheepishly at him as she held her hands behind her back. "Hey Bakugo, are you having fun?" Uraraka asked as the boy looked back at her blankly. "School dances suck, I only come because I have to." Bakugo informed as he crossed his arms around his chest, Uraraka pursed her lips and nodded at him.

"Well, you're here now. Aren't you going to dance later?" Uraraka asked as she averted her eyes slightly, he shrugged with a small huff. "No, I won't. I should go with the guys, I hope you have a fun night Uraraka." Bakugo spoke with a faint yet blank smile, Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows at him as he walked past her and towards his friends.

Uraraka pursed her lips sadly and sighed as she walked back towards her table awkwardly, once she arrived only Midoriya was sitting down on the table while the rest were probably dancing. Midoriya looked at her in confusion as she sat across from him.

"You forgot your punch huh?" Midoriya teased which caused the girl to blush in embarrassment as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Sorry, I got side tracked. Your friends went to dance right?" Uraraka asked as she received a small nod from the boy.

"I noticed you were talking to Kacchan before coming here, is everything alright?" Midoriya asked as he looked at the girl intently, she pursed her lips slightly and nodded at him. "Yeah, everything's fine. He's, he's actually my friend and I was just checking up on him." Uraraka admitted as the boy blinked at her.

"Oh, I thought you guys didn't know each other that well." Midoriya pushed slightly which caused Uraraka to purse her lips and nod. "Yeah, I wouldn't say I know him that well though." Uraraka admitted which caused the boy to purse his lips and nod back in response.

"You shouldn't hang out with him too much, his friends are really cool and nice but I'm sure he's a bad influence." Midoriya explained as he looked at the dance floor filled with people, Uraraka frowned as she shook her head faintly.

Midoriya stood up and extended his hand towards the girl. "C'mon, lets go dance with the rest." Midoriya spoke with a small smile, Uraraka pursed her lips and nodded as she held the boys hand.

They all danced together to some pop song, Uraraka was actually having fun since it was funny watching Todoroki awkwardly dance along with Momo and Tsuyu who danced happily. Her eyes trailed off to Bakugo who was talking with his friends in the distance, she pursed her lips and sighed as she continued dancing with her friends.

"Alright everyone grab a partner cause we're gonna take this sloooOoOoOoow!" They all heard Hizashi yell, they all winced slightly as he apologized soon after. The song was a slow one, before Uraraka could go towards the table she felt someone pull her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows as she turned and saw Midoriya smiling at her. "C'mon, lets dance." He invited with a smile, Uraraka smiled back as they walked back towards the dance floor.

She walked with the boy until he stopped and smiled at her as they both grabbed each others hands, Uraraka blushed faintly as they both swayed to the music. However as she turned to look at Midoriya she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked behind him.

It was Bakugo, dancing with.... Jirou?

Uraraka frowned as she noticed that they were both dancing together, they seemed to be talking about something which just made Uraraka's chest ache and huff as she continued dancing with the boy. Midoriya seemed to notice that she was distracted as he danced slowly with her, she huffed and placed her head on his chest as she held back a frown.

She didn't even know why she was getting jealous, she was dancing with Midoriya right now. She would've loved this months ago, but she just felt bland sadly. Bakugo was dancing slowly with her as they kept having a conversation, she pouted and decided to shake it off.

She didn't have a right to feel jealous if she was the one that was between two boys, but she felt weird knowing that Bakugo was dancing with his ex. Uraraka sighed as she lifted up her head and turned to look at Midoriya, the boy was looking at her intently with a smile.

Uraraka smiled back faintly at the boy as she felt him looking at her features, he suddenly licked his lips which made Uraraka freeze in place as she knitted her eyebrows together. She turned to look at the boy but noticed that he was looking down on her lips, she widened her eyes as she began feeling him lean closer to her.

Uraraka panicked as she suddenly hugged the boy instead, Midoriya seemed confused as he hugged the girl back. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was in the moment." Midoriya rambled as Uraraka blushed in embarrassment. "It's f-fine, don't worry. The songs over anyway." Uraraka stated as she pulled back from the hug, Midoriya seemed embarrassed as he averted his eyes.

"I should go, I'll come back in a while. Have fun with the girls meanwhile." Midoriya smiled as he let go of the girl, Uraraka nodded as she soon saw the boy walk away, she pursed her lips as she walked towards the table. Although when she arrived there wasn't anyone there, she sighed and sat down.

"That song sucked, this is a slow dance song." Uraraka heard Aizawa say through the mic as a song began to play softly, It was surely a better song than the last one at least. Uraraka pursed her lips as she looked down on her phone, however she felt someone near her.

She looked up and noticed that it was Bakugo, her eyes lit up slightly as she froze in place and looked at the boy. He averted his gaze as he extended his hand out at her. "Aizawa is right, that last song was shit. Come on, let's dance." Bakugo spoke which caused Uraraka to blush and nod slowly as she placed her hand on his, he then led her through the crowd of people that gathered up to dance the song.

(ok now cue Heavenly by Cigarettes After Sex)

The boy then turned to face Uraraka who looked at him with wide eyes, he placed her hands around his neck as he placed his hands on the girls waist shyly. Uraraka smiled faintly as she looked at the boy who adverted her gaze, soon enough Bakugo turned to look at her as his gaze softened.

"Are you having a good time? You were alone at that table over there." Bakugo pointed out as she blushed in embarrassment. "I guess Midoriya's friends went somewhere, he left too." Uraraka answered which caused the boy to frown as they swayed softly to the music.

"He left you alone huh?" Bakugo huffed quietly as the girl looked at him intently. "He said he had to go somewhere and that he would be back." Uraraka added which caused Bakugo to huff at her response. "Whatever."

"What about you Katsuki? Are you having fun?" Uraraka asked as she felt the boy begin to rub the girls abdomen with his fingers, she frowned with a blush as she tried to ignore it. "It's alright, it's not too bad. You're here right?" Bakugo answered back as the music softly played in the background, Uraraka blushed as she averted her gaze from him.

They continued dancing as they both swiftly swayed to the music, Uraraka pursed her lips slightly as she turned to look at him. "I saw you dancing with Jirou a while back." Uraraka mentioned which caused Bakugo to look at her blankly. "So? She wanted to talk, I saw you dancing with Deku." Bakugo snapped back quietly as he avoided her gaze, Uraraka frowned at the boy as she looked down and then soon after back again at the boy.

"I know she's your ex you talked to me about." Uraraka confessed which caused the boy to frown and sigh slightly. "It wasn't like that, she wanted me to give her advice. Not that you care." Bakugo huffed out which caused Uraraka to purse her lips and shake her head.

"Of course I care, it's you." Uraraka assured as she looked up at the boy, Bakugo pursed his lips as he shook his head slightly. "No, you don't. It's fine." Bakugo hummed as they continued to sway at the rhythm of the music, Uraraka frowned as she shook her head quickly.

"I do care Katsuki, I care a lot. I was just curious on why you were dancing with your ex..." Uraraka questioned which caused the boy to shrug as he avoided her gaze, Uraraka frowned as she placed her hands behind the boys head and played with his hair slightly as she leaned in for a hug.

Bakugo sighed slightly as he hugged the girl tighter, they continued to sway to the music quietly. Uraraka felt her chest churn as she felt her face heat up so she hid her face slightly, after a while Bakugo pulled back from the hug and looked at the girl intently.

He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as he smiled shyly. "You look so beautiful, you know that right?" Bakugo hummed which caused Uraraka's face to flush as she averted his gaze shyly. Bakugo smiled timidly as he placed his hand on the girls cheek so she would look at him, she looked at him with wide eyes as he rubbed his finger on it.

"I love seeing your natural blush." Bakugo hummed again which caused Uraraka to feel hot all of a sudden, she felt so flustered as she pursed her lips into a thin line. Bakugo smiled as he leaned in to press a kiss on the girl forehead, Uraraka closed her eyes slightly as she felt her heart beating faster.

"I want you to be happy, we can still be friends right?" Bakugo asked quietly as Uraraka hid her face and nodded, Bakugo smiled as he hugged the girl slightly as they finished dancing. Uraraka felt a wave of emotions and she didn't know what to do, she just hugged him tightly as she was engulfed into the embrace.

It wasn't soon when the song finally ended, Bakugo pulled back sadly as he patted the girls hand. "I'll see you later Round Face." Bakugo spoke softly as he let go of her hand and walked away, Uraraka's lip trembled slightly as she inhaled sharply and sighed as she walked back to her table.

However she didn't think she would see Midoriya standing there looking at her intently, Uraraka blushed in embarrassment as she walked towards him. "Hey! I'm back, were you dancing with Kacchan back there?" Midoriya questioned as he looked at the girl intently, she pursed her lips and nodded which caused the boy to slowly nod at her with a small frown.

The rest of the night Uraraka couldn't concentrate, she felt like dancing with Bakugo made her weak as she just stayed on the table talking about insignificant things with Midoriya. She could see Bakugo in a distance with his friends, Jirou was there too.

Uraraka felt dumb.

She also felt like her feelings towards Bakugo were growing immensely.

For the rest of the night she didn't even get excited or blush at small things Midoriya said, he even tried to kiss her when they were dancing but Uraraka freaked out and rejected him. She had been waiting so long to kiss the boy or actually get some sign that he likes her too and this is what she does? She felt so unsure on what she wanted now, what she did know is that tonight she wanted him.

Bakugo.

She regretted turning down the boys offer back when they were inside the tent, she felt so bland and to be honest bored with Midoriya when there weren't more people around. She was slowly not enjoying being around the boys company anymore, which caused her head to begin to hurt at how indecisive she felt.

She didn't have Bakugo as a second option in any other way, but she slowly began to develop feelings for him while her feelings for Midoriya decreased.

What could she do now?

-

Omg I love cigarettes after sex ok
Next chapter will have some drama llama 🦙

I'm sorry for not updating quicker, I had to organize a birthday party of a family member a few days ago and yesterday I had a barbecue and a party

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 388 9
"𝙾𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚘, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎?" Ochaco Uraraka isn...
299K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
78.6K 1.5K 11
Deku is the #1 hero. He has fame and money, but he doesn't care much for either. He wants something more but doesn't know what. That is until he meet...
10.5K 353 14
It all started when they moved into the dorms. A friendly game of truth or dare gets complicated, and things take a turn for better or worse. What ha...