Time To Party (Keke Palmer an...

Від Naijagurl14

Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

332 13 8
Від Naijagurl14

Zion POV

"Wait so your telling me that you sell drugs?"I asked in disbelief

"Yeah, but baby it's all for good reasons." He tried to reason but i just looked at him he had two heads.

"When is there ever a good reason for selling drugs!?!?!?" I yelled to the top of my lungs not caring what kind of commotion I was causing.

"Damn ma if you just hear me out instead of yelling my head off you'll understand."

"Ok. Go ahead."

"Go ahead?" he asked

"Yeah. Now before I get angry all over again." I said

"Ok this gon' be a long one so sit down," he commanded gesturing for me to take a seat on the bed. He started up again once I sat down. "I started selling drugs with my brother when I was 13 years old. He showed me the way around the streets and taught me how to be smart about my surroundings. After some time of being in the streets my brother and his friends had built something for themselves where all the niggas on the streets had nothing but respect for him and his crew. They wouldn't dare cross him and because I was his little brother they respected me too," August explained. 

"But why did ya have to sell drugs out of all things to do?" I asked

"Life was moving to fast for us. My mama lost her job, the lights were about to be turned off and to top it all off Keisha was pregnant with Keke and Melvin was not about to have them go on no damn welfare. Mama thought me and Melvin got the money from helping out the neighbors and at the grocery stores."

"When am I gon see this brother everyone talkin bout? I mean he ain't here so where he at?"

"In the graveyard on Crosby Ave buried six feet under," he said looking me dead in my eyes.

"I'm sorry about that baby," I said

"When we found out about his death that's when mama discovered what we really been doin to make sure the lights was kept on.  She said that if she ever found out that I was selling again I wouldn't have to worry about a nigga on the street killing me because she would do it herself," he said laughing. "But mamas little nine to five wasn't working and the girls needed some more money so I had to bring that dough in."

"Does Keisha know?"

"Yeah she found out but I know that she wont tell my mama. I mean she tried to get me out the game because she don't want what happened to Melvin to happen to me but she know when I have my mind set on something it's set on it." he said

"Oh." I said feeling a little stupid for not hearing him out first.

"See baby I don't do this because I think it's cool or because its what everyone else is doing so i wanna be down with them niggas but because I got to do this for my family. My brother taught me how to be a man partially before he left this world. He was like a real father to me. Unlike most older brothers who left their younger siblings he took me with him everywhere. We were joined at the fucking hip. I miss him so much man." He said scooting closer to me on the bed and putting his arms around my waist and I could actually see he's facial features turn from tense to relaxed when he talked about his brother. He actually looked sweet and compassionate for a second.

"How he died?"

"Someone shot him a three times in each eye and left him to die in an alley."

"So ya don't know who killed him?" I asked

"Nah everybody wanted to take his place and be the most respected nigga of these streets but nobody would even let the thought of killing him enter their mind. I ain't ever gon stop looking tho I'm gon find that son of a bitch one day."

"I'm sorry that you had to lose someone close to you so soon and I'm sorry because I should have listened to you before jumping to conclusions. I know there is a lot of pressure on you because you are the man of the house. I understand baby."

"I knew you would." he said while kissing my neck.

"Doesn't mean I condone it though." August sucked his teeth and backed off.

"I mean I'm gonna be worried about you because this kinda lifestyle aint safe."

"Awwww you gon be worried about Daddy?" He asked scooting closer so there was no space in between us.

"Of course." I chuckled.

"Well don't be. I'm not saying that no one can touch me but I'm saying that people know not to fuck with me." He said.

"Ok August." I said not wanting to start an argument.

"You never did answer my question?" August said

"What?"

"Now that you know what I do are you going to leave me."

"Baby I know we both young but I really feel something for you. I would never leave over some petty shit. I love you and ima try and stick it out till the end with you."

"I love you too." Now let's stop with this talking and give me some lovin." he said poking out his lips. How could I stay mad at this boy? The whole time I was yelling at him he was keeping his composure and not raising his voice above a whisper and that's something I admired about him.

"August I...... I forgot to ask you one more thing." I managed to say while he was kissing on my neck.

"Ask me tomorrow." he said going back to my neck.

"What sense does that make? Why would I ask you tomorrow when your right here right now? Now get off me." I said pushing him off of me.

"What is it?" He asked

"Do you know someone named D?"

August sucked his teeth. "Yeah I know him."

"Well do you know that's the guy who beat Dominique up?" I asked

"Yea I know," August answered

"How you know?"

"I know everything." he said with a wink

"Seriously August."

"I am serious and I suspected that it was him when you told me what the guy looked like so I asked him did he do that to Dominique and he said yea that he beat her the best out of all his girls."

"Oh."

"Yeah instead of me punching all his teeth out his mouth I remembered your beautiful face and I simply told him to stay away from ya. But don't get used to me being nice to niggas that's probably the only time that its gonna happen."

"Good boy."

"Now can we get back to what we had going on." he said while kissing all over my body. When he got to my neck he layed me on my back and hovered over me pulling his shirt off showing off his many many tattoos.

"August I know your a man and you have needs but I just can't do this yet. I'm not ready." He sighed and got up from his place over me

"I understand ma."

"No you don't. I'm trying really hard to save this for my husband for when I get married."

"Do you think that I'll be your husband someday?" he asked

"I hope." I answered

"So if we both know that one day we gonna get married to each other why can't we have sex?" he said laughing

"Because you have to wait until you have the title and the rock." I answered

"I guess your worth the wait."

"Yes I am and until that time comes you will be using that hand of yours and that lotion over there to satisfy yourself." I said pointing to the dresser that had a bottle of lotion on top of it. I was laughing so hard that there was tears in my eyes and I was literally rolling on the floor.

"You not funny."

"Ok ok I'm done." I said getting up off the floor and climbing back on the bed snuggling up to August.

"We need to talk about our future together. I love you and I want to spend the rest my life with you and you know that." August said

"Yes August I know and you know I want the same thing just after we finish school."

"I hear you. So how many kids we having.? I want eight." he said

"Eight? I repeated

"Hell yeah I want a whole bunch of me running around."

"Ok." I said chuckling "We can have eight kids but I'm naming all of them."

"Ion have no problem as long as you'll be the mother of each and everyone of my children."August and I spent the rest of the night coming up with baby names and what we want for ourselves in the future.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Charisma Від 444

Фанфіки

85.5K 3.1K 33
cha·ris·ma /kəˈrizmə/ noun compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others. "she enchanted guests with her charisma" August Al...
201K 5.5K 25
August Alsina story
325K 9.8K 61
Y'all Know Wassup !!
1.2M 25.6K 51
Read to find out