Chapter 7

My dream of having sex with Trey Songz was interrupted by someone gently shaking me calling my name. "Zion wake up."

"What??" I mumbled . As I lifted my head from my pillow I realized it was Damir. His eyes were very puffy and red and he was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. It looked like he didn't sleep at all but I had not ounce of sympathy for this boy.

"Get out of my room."

"Wait and just hear me out...please." I swear that was the first time I had ever heard him say please to me without adding "shut your mouth" to the end of it.

"You got 2 minutes starting now" I said looking at my phone.

"Zion I know I said it yesterday but I truly am sorry for putting my hands on you and for disrespecting you." I really didn't want to hear this mess this early in the morning.

"You might want to hurry it up. You got one minute and thirty seconds left.

"Zion would you stop." He said taking my phone out my hand and putting it down on the bed gently. "Look, what I'm saying to you is from the heart and can't be timed. I didn't know what got into me yesterday. I was just trying to play the big brother role but I guess I didn't do a good job at all." He stopped to wipe his eyes before any tears could fall. "When I was calling you a hoe with my mouth saying keep your legs closed and put on some more clothes my heart was screaming "Baby girl be careful I don't want my only sister exposed to this world just yet. I know what these boys think when they see young girls and it has something to do with getting you drunk and in the back seat of their car." "I guess I thought ever since Pops left I needed to step up to the plate but I guess I went about it the wrong way. Please forgive me. I can't take my baby being mad at me. Look at me I didn't sleep at all."

That brought tears to my eyes and I didn't bother wiping them off my eyes. How could I stay mad at him when his heart was always in the right place he just didn't know how to go about it.

"Damn I know I didn't brush my teeth yet but I didn't think it was that bad to make you want to cry." he said testing to smell his breath.

"Shut up and come here. I said laughing and stretching my hands for him to give me a hug. He leaned in gave me a kiss on my forehead and wiped my tears before hoping off my bed.

"Now that we got that out the way. The girls called yesterday saying they wanted to hang out with you this afternoon." He said

"Alright I call them back thanks"

"No problem. Alright I have to go and get ready for out game today." he said exiting my bedroom. All three of my brothers play football on the same team and let me tell you they are some beast niggas. I'm glad he opened up to me because I feel like we will have a better relationship now. After I got up and did my morning routine I looked for my cell but couldnt find it so I used the house phone in my room top call Shanti and see what was planned for the day.

"Hello?" she answered

"Damir told me ya wanted to chill today."

"I do but I don't know about Niq Niq she hasn't been picking up any of my calls."

"Well me and you can just chill today cause only God knows what that girl is up to today and when we will get a hold of her.

"I'm cool with that."

"Aight then met me down the hill at two-thirty."

"Aight" Ashanti said then hung up. I ran down stairs and saw the twins by the widow taking pictures on MY phone. I looked out the window to see the football van still outside. 'Why are ya taking pictures on my phones when ya got your on damn phones?''