From Rejected to Rogue

By ElizabethClark9

[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not yo... More

From Rejected to Rogue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Surprise P.O.Vs)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
VOTE! (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Trailer (HELP!)
Chapter 31
Bored? Something Fun!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: The Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter 37: The Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 ~The End~
The Sequel is Up!
Attention: Title Change

Chapter 20

69.6K 1.8K 208
By ElizabethClark9

Well! Here it is! The big 2 and 0!! xD

LEXI'S P.O.V

"What?!" No no no! I can't do this again, I can't.

"I've made a mistake Lexi, alot of them actually, I don't know what was going through my mind when I broke our bond, I think apart of me was rebeling against having a mate but trust me I'm paying for It dearly.. I cry myself to sleep every night and I sneak out here every chance I can to just watch you," Jack chuckled, "I know it sounds stalkerish but I wouldn't have It any other way.." he looked at me so sincerely that I had to look away before I forgave him too easily. I grew up knowing when was the right time to forgive and when It wasn't; this wasn't the time or the place.

I pulled my hand back and sat them in my lap, after a few seconds of silence I got up and so did he, but more slowly than I did. I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash..

"Jack, I-" I was cut off by a pair of warm, full lips that gave me the tingles and goosebumps and instinctively, I kissed back, Mmm Jack was so- JACK! what am I doing?!

Kissing him genius, keep going! My wolf replied purring.

UGH!

I pulled away and slapped him across the face not even making eye contact with him as I stormed into the house to find a VERY pissed off Jamie..

"Lexi, I'm gonna kill him!" She said shaking uncontrolably. Uh oh..

SPIKE'S P.O.V (*gulps*)

I was walking through the other pack's territory on my way to Lexi's house to tell her good morning like I always do.

 "H-Hannah! Come here sweety!"  I heard Lexi's voice in the distance, she sounded scared? Why is she scared?! Where's Jamie? OH NO What if Jamie is unconcious and now somebody is holding Hannah captive?! 

I raced to the edge of the clearing to take in the scene before me, Hannah was walking over to Lexi and Lexi was deep in thought looking over at him, Jack. G0d I hated him with a passion! I hid myself behind a bush, I know original.

"But sissy!" Hannah whined. 

"Hannah honey please come here."  Lexi said nervously, I don't think she realised she was shaking. 

I soon found out that I was in love with my little Lexi and I was going to tell her, well more like convince her, that we can mate and I can mark her and her bond with Jack can be broken and we can live happy together like we deserve, Something didn't feel right about what was happening before me..

"Sissy?" Hannah questioned Lexi

"Sorry Hannah, why don't you go inside and lay down with Jamie?" She told Hannah, I smirked, Hopefully Jamie would sense something and come out here to beat the sh!t out of her brother so me and Lexi can live happily ever after like I know she would want.

"Okay!" Hannah shrugged while skipping inside, Lexi was watching her with an expression I couldn't quite read. She turned around and jumped not realising that Jack walked closer to her.

"Sorry I scared you." Jack smirked, I wanted to rip that smirk right off his face and shove it in a deep dark hole in the center of the earth. He doesn't deserve her.

"Thanks for stopping by! Hear that?"She said cuffing her ear, I didn't hear anything and neither did she- she was just trying to make an excuse to leave, It was actually kinda cute.  "Hannah's calling me! Diaper duty calls."

She turned around but he grabbed ahold of her arm, I wanted SO bad to just attack him! She's mine, we've been dating for over two weeks, well almost and it was the happiest time of my life.

"Not so fast Lexi." he said sternly and looked actually kinda vicious at the moment. Lexi started to cry and I was starting to shake, why am I watching this? I'm gunna.. lose control.. I started taking deep breaths, I'm an Alpha! I can do this I told myself encouragingly

"I'm sorry don't cry!" Jack said rubbing his thumb on her cheek, I narrowed my eyes.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Lexi questioned and her knees started to buckle, Jack must have noticed this because he let her go, good job genius.

"You're weak."
He stated, Nah duh Sherlock Holmes! Congats, you won the nobel prize. Piss off.

"Yeah, from you rejecting me! twice!"
she snapped and I grinned fist pumping the air. Woo! she widened her eyes and her hand flew to her mouth. "Im so sorry! I didn't mean that!" she whispered low enough that I could barely hear her. No! Don't apologize..

Lexi looked like she was battling an inner demon, or wolf. As she was doing this Jack's face fell and he must have realised too that she was talking to her wolf, His face went from a composed one to a sad one. Lexi snapped out of it and looked at him,

"Talking to your wolf?" I heard him whisper as he looked at the ground and started walking in the direction of the lake. GOOD, now this is your chance! Go inside and get Jamie, that way we can kick his as$ together. I smiled at my brilliant Idea. She just followed him? Oh my sweet Lexi, what are you doing to me?..

They ended up sitting on a rock together at the banks of the lake, they were silent for a while until he decided to actually open his mouth.

"I used to come here to think." he said looking out into the lake and waited for a reply, I could almost sense Lexi's face growing serious and pained.

"Jamie did too.." Ooo he hit a nerve! Yes, I know what they put Jamie through. Lexi told me everything and let me just say I now know why Jamie reminds me of Xena because they both went through h3ll and back even though most people would have killed themselves but she stuck around for Lexi and I would be forever grateful for that. She would be one h3ll of an Alpha Female if her mate wasn't such a jackas$.

"Yeah.." he looked sad and I almost felt badfor him but what I just thought came rushing back, nope the feeling bad thing was gone. "How is she anyway?" Psh! subject changer.

"What are you really here for Jack?" she looked annoyed and afraid of the answer, Jack grew serious and determined as he turned to face her and took her hand.

"You" he said and there was a long pause and I knew Jamie was processing it and I also knew that her wolf.. that her wolf was happy..

"What?!" she yelled, Hehe!

"I've made a mistake Lexi, alot of them actually, I don't know what was going through my mind when I broke our bond, I think apart of me was rebeling against having a mate but trust me I'm paying for It dearly.. I cry myself to sleep every night and I sneak out here every chance I can to just watch you," 

Stalker.

"I know it sounds stalkerish but I wouldn't have It any other way.." I rolled my eyes, kiss up.

Lexi went deep in thought as she pulled her hand back and placed them in her lap. After a while they got up 

"Jack, I-"

OH F*CK NO! HE'S KISSING HER! I'M GONNA- no... Is she- no she can't be? She's kissing him back..

I felt my heart break and I grew from sadness to sorrow as I sat against the bush staring at the ground, now I'm pissed.

Fine. Two can play at that game! I shifted into my wolf and ran towards town to a park I used to go to often, I came to the edge of the woods and pulled on clothes I stashed there. 

She wants to go behind MY back and be with HER mate, then fine. I saw here sitting there looking at the little kids playing on the playground with a smile on her face and a longing in her eyes.

"Hello Gabrielle."

....

Ooo!! Naughty naughty little Lexi smh poor Spike, let's just hope he doesn't go overboard shall we? What do you think?

<3 Liz.

P.S Incase you are wondering why they didn't hear Spike? It's because he's an Alpha and he can do things better than regular wolves of the pack (sneaking up on un-suspecting scenes for instance!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
1M 22.8K 58
A/N: The name used to be Broken...Yet still holding on. Figured its time for a change. "Silo, tell me...did you claim her?" he looked guilty but did...
519K 16.7K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
3.1M 70.7K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...